It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney is a TRAITOR & Needs To SHUT UP!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dick Cheney is an American has consitutional rights under the 1st amendment. If he wants to speak out against this admin he has EVERY right to do so. If you guys want to shut him up your no better than tne Obama admin saying that people against his healthcare bill and other reforms are extreamist and should be targeted.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TemplarKnight00
Dick Cheney is an American has consitutional rights under the 1st amendment. If he wants to speak out against this admin he has EVERY right to do so. If you guys want to shut him up your no better than tne Obama admin saying that people against his healthcare bill and other reforms are extreamist and should be targeted.

Geeez this is tiresome. Nobody is saying Ol Dick doesn't have a constitutional right to speak, we are just saying he is a lying corrupt A hole and should shut up! Big difference, or is that nuance lost on you?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

So you wana give an inhuman coldblooded manical greedy manipulative little Fu(ker constituional rights, that he helped destroy for the rest of America?

.....wow.........

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
thast right this is a bush cheney did 911 group

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Dick Cheney and Sarah Palin lead the way with the truth.
Obama lies and lies everyday. See for yourself. -Count the Lies -
Count the Lies - Obama caught again!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Are you refering to Cheney?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Signals

What a surprise you would say that!
Yeah, Dick and Sarah will certainly straighten things out.
Good idea!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TemplarKnight00

Well said. The liberals believe in the diversity of everything
except thought.
Telling another politician to SHUT UP is adolescent behavior.

link   

reply to post by Signals

I get it now, your avatar is a photograph you snapped right before the disk struck you in the head!

link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Yeah i am refering to cheney.

Get rid of all Politicians, they all lie through their teeth with a smile on their face, kind of reminds me of lawyers...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

reply to post by Signals

What a surprise you would say that!
Yeah, Dick and Sarah will certainly straighten things out.
Good idea!

Hahahah, which reminds me, who wants to give Sarah Palin the Nuclear Launch codes?

Sarah is so dumb, she doesn't even realize she is the govenor of a state that has an absurd amount of oil, yet wanted to drill into the ocean for more oil.....

GAH!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Sarah is so dumb, she doesn't even realize she is the govenor of a state that has an absurd amount of oil, yet wanted to drill into the ocean for more oil.....

GAH!!!!

Hmmm... you must have missed all the efforts to increase drilling in Alaska, including ANWR. You also seem to have missed the fact that Alaska has quite a bit of off shore oil waiting to be recovered as well, especially in the Beaufort Sea and Cook Inlet, both of which would make the crude cheaper to transport (by Alaska standards) as it would be much closer to the contiguous United States and wouldn't have to be piped down from the North Slope.

The (hopefully) soon to be green lighted Natural gas transcontinental pipeline from the North Slope was also a Palin accomplishment. I'd suggest picking a different topic than oil/natural gas to illustrate some sort of "dumbness" possessed by Palin. Otherwise, your argument doesn't hold any water at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Very few liberal arguments hold any water.
That's why they fall back to simple "name calling".
It's just more adolescent behavior.
As the year goes by you will see a lot more name calling.
The liberals will be very desperate all year long.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I always was and always will be a liberal Democrat; I feel that Karl Marx was right and every economist in the world is wrong...your hard earned cash should go to the government for redistribution to those who don't have as much...the government will let you know when to stop giving because we'll all be equally broke.

That being said, Mr. Cheney makes a strong case against BHO and the BO that he exudes with every breath. As others have pointed out, if it weren't for the likes of Mr. Cheney, then BHO & Rahm-a-don would have nothing to say to the MSM and we'd all be sorrier for that for sure.

So the more Mr. Cheney makes BHO look like a sniveling, cowardly weakling, the better it is for the MSM and us liberals!

And that's the truthththththth!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by bowlbyville]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I worked for Dick Cheneys best Friends ex wife while n bend Oregon.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
I always was and always will be a liberal Democrat; I feel that Karl Marx was right and every economist in the world is wrong...your hard earned cash should go to the government for redistribution to those who don't have as much...the government will let you know when to stop giving because we'll all be equally broke.

That being said, Mr. Cheney makes a strong case against BHO and the BO that he exudes with every breath. As others have pointed out, if it weren't for the likes of Mr. Cheney, then BHO & Rahm-a-don would have nothing to say to the MSM and we'd all be sorrier for that for sure.

So the more Mr. Cheney makes BHO look like a sniveling, cowardly weakling, the better it is for the MSM and us liberals!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by bowlbyville]

Is that Dick Chenny style truth bud???

Sounds like it to me

When GWB was finally confirmed as the next President of the USA my liberal neighbor came over to me and confessed how much he hated Bush -- really hated Bush...I looked him in the eye and replied, "Good...now you know how I've felt for the last 8 years."

That's Tribalism for you.

More koolaid please!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=bowlbyville

Thats you up above -

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Having said that, Dick Cheney needs to SHUT UP! All this criticism of our Nation's security is making us APPEAR weaker than I believe we really are. He needs to retire and MSM needs to cut him off. He has the nerve to call our POTUS the Traitor?

You sir are full of male bovine feces!!!! The admission by the great and wonderful Zero is what is making us weaker. All Mr Cheney is saying is that for seven years after 9-11 the terroist killers did not dare to try anything of any importance. Since Osama Bin Barack got in office, they know they have almost a carte-blance to try anyting. THAT IS BEING A TRAITOR.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Mr. Cheney is just saying what the rest of non-obama kool-aid drinkers are saying. So should the rest of us that disagree with saint obama just shut up?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Mr. Cheney is just saying what the rest of non-obama kool-aid drinkers are saying. So should the rest of us that disagree with saint obama just shut up?

Like the truth telling koolaide refuser up above?

You guys are fine, it is Mr. rolling Dick who needs to practice what he preached for eight year, "you are with us or against us", "United We Stand" (unless I am not Jr. king then fook it) "giving comfort to the enemy..."

This guy is out there goading and TELEGRAPHING, IN PUBLIC that we are susceptible to an
attack. Will the both of you be happy if one is successful?

I think it is irresponsible of him, maybe he should use his thirty plus years in Elite government to prove his point, pull some strings, yall can throw a told you so party.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
I worked for Dick Cheneys best Friends ex wife while n bend Oregon.

So Z, do you think Chenny should invite terror or STFU?

What do you think?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join