It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent00duece
that is just like us human beings disecting animals to understand more about them

Hi all,

That may very-well be? What bothered back then when I first came across this case was the similarity between your 'standard' Cow mutilation and this poor guy. Eye, Ear, Tongue removed and one-side of jaw sectioned and taken, Anus cored out. No blood and Organs removed.

Countless times farmers and ranchers reported and continue to report the same mutilation specifics except to Cattle, and initially a Horse in the early seventies.
This case may say alot more about the purpose than some realize.

Decoy

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

Originally posted by WormwoodHour
There is no proof at all it was an abduction by an alien, not even the usual blurry video or shocked witness report. The article just says it might have been one based on the accuracy of the mutilations.

Amen to another logical thinker.

Seems that whatever some people can't explain, or have no answer for, they decide it was aliens.

But then it suits them to say at times the military has technology 40 years ahead of what is available to civilians...so why not in the case of mutilations?

Where's the logic please? He was just being sarcastic. Do you call blurry videos proof? Pay attention to what he calls a witness. That is not logical thinking. However, I would safely say if this body showed up in your neighborhood one day, regardless of lack of seeing who dumped it, you wouldn't say it was your imagination and just walk on by it! More than likely your first conclusion would be OJ did it. BTW, how may of you track serial killers to see where they dump bodies? Oh and to see whether or not some of this technology exist, do some homework (ok may be a bad word for you but) look up what patents the military industrial complex has. Start with Raytheon for example.
Logic? Where? Logic and brain farts are not one and the same. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Yes human mutilations, while recorded ones are real small in number they are the elephant in the room that for a long time was ignored... at least its more widely known about and at least acknowledged the last decade.

Mutilation has always been counter to the 'benevolent' space brother mindset of Ufology over the decades, and alot of people interested in the subject just dismiss it out of hand because of its rather jarring possibilities... either way who or what does this is/wasnt 'human' in the sense we consider human, weather it was man or alien... I wouldnt even class them as sub-human.

Errrrr....excuse me....have you forgotten all about Hitler, Mengele, Sadam Hussein and his sons, MK-ULTRA, The Inquisition, Jack the Ripper and Jeffrey Dahmer to name but a few "humans" that did human mutilations??
The ONLY thing that suggested alien activity is the precision and advanced technology that was apparently used!!
:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
People are far too quick to jump to the conclusion that this is the work of aliens when all that was done to this man could easily be achieved by the use of HUMAN technology, as has been demonstrated by other posters. I stopped reading a few pages in when people starting bringing up Grays, invasions and the Government agenda -- all that conjecture stemming from a couple of photos of a murder victim, the details of which are hyped up by the guy who wrote the original article in order to support his beliefs concerning extraterrestrials.

I've also seen countless similar pictures of corpses mutilated in a surgical manner during my time over at the Ogrish forums, yet nobody jumped to the conclusion that aliens were involved simply because the mutilations were surgical in nature. It just shows that some psychopaths have an interest in surgical procedures and/or access to surgical equipment.

"While I admit this conclusion is digressing into the realm of conspiracy, it seems certain anyway that this case is yet another example of an incident that is by all logic: performed by extraterrestrials." Original Article.

It is logical to to evaluate the evidence without bias. Could this man have been murdered by the use of modern, terrestrial surgical equipment, equipment which, if you have the money, is available to the public? Yes. So how oh how can you say, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is "by all logic" the work of extraterrestrials.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Starkweather]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi Starkweather

How could an animal or a human like poor Sgt Louette back in 1956 be totally drained of blood (with a neatly cored rectum, gums, eyes, genitals all removed without spilling a drop of blood anywhere) and yet the coprse internally to remain mysteriously 'without the slightest trace of internal vascular / veinous collapse in any of the internal organs' whatsoever?

What human surgeon can do THAT to a terran human with a scalpel, I wonder, even today, let alone way back in March of 1956?

Also, can you explain why animal predators never go anywhere near one of these victims?

It defies what we know to have been human technology 50 years ago. So maybe now you can see why people jump on the alien bandwagon....or maybe you just know alot more than the best modern surgeons do about these little matters...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I highly doubt it was aliens.. They have their hands full with cow parts =)

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just thought I'd ask this again.

Has anyone considered the possibility that the killing, torture, and mutilation (including the draining of the blood, which could have simply been to let the victim bleed out completely) could have all happened somewhere else, with the body only then being moved to where it was finally found eventually?

That would explain a lot.

[edit on 1/9/2010 by AceWombat04]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
How can a thread carry on for 9 more pages when the subject has been discussed on several threads that Internos and Karl12 linked to on the 1st page?! Hellfire...in Karl12's great thread...The most truly bizarre unexplained murder case in human history-Brazil 1994, Armap even translates the autopsy report.

It's quite a leap from 'torture killing' all the way over to 'a fricking alien did it!' What country did it happen in? Oh yeah, Brazil...not a lot of murders around there, huh? No drug cartels? No torture killings?

Black ops?

Aliens?

....or just a sick murder generating 10 pages of weird ideas years later?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Being the debunker I am I'd hazard a guess at a possible solution for this Alien Abduction and Mutilation Case.

Suppose the victim was stabbed with an ice pick in certain places. This would leave puncture wounds.

Suppose a number of scavenger birds (carrion birds) found this body.

They'd use these punctures to enter the body cavities and extract whatever they could out of those holes - WITHOUT making them bigger (as in chewing the edges to make the hole larger).
I've seen this behaviour in Africa. There is absolutely no reason why this couldn't happen in South America where there are a number of different carrion birds.

This would account for the soft parts (organs etc.) missing where the holes are. It would also account for the missing toungue and whty the anal tract was "hollowed out".

If he was alive when the birds started picking in him it would account for the death by fear or extreme pain as has been suggested in various articles about this case.

I find this closer to the truth than believing that aliens did it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by cherry
i duno about the hole slay dragon bit , i mean , these alien can control your body , i mean i couldnt move at all...my arms were like very heavy i couldnt ever scream yell nothing....

i think they would win, i couldnt fight i couldnt move.

There are researchers and authors out there who have found that people can resist abductions by calling on the name of God.

And there are authors out there who firmly claim that one can resist by repeating over and over again:

"it is only a dream...it is only a dream...it is......"

or even

"I DO believe in fairy tales...I DO believe in fairy tales....."

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
They Keep saying no blood.. but I see blood...on his behind, his genitals and his ear....so why the 'no blood'? Am I misinterpreting what I'm seeing? enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

G'day HolgerTheDane

In case it is of interest to you….

My view is that all of this could have been done relatively easily by semi-skilled operators using relatively cheap second-hand medical equipment.

The corpse could then have been dumped.

I posted about this extensively earlier in this thread, starting on page 1.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lo_fye

The UFOs & beings I've seen up close posed no threat, and actually seemed to be having fun.

Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the above quote?

(I starred this post and will star any other post you make concerning the above quote - with no comments, just want information).

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hi Ace Wombat

The problem of allowing a freshly stabbed /opened body and having it hang over a recepticle or the ground to remove the blood is that it causes vascular (veinous) collapse.

The corpses of these animals and in some instances terran humans (as with the case of poor Sgt Jonathan P Louette back in 1956 at White Sands Missile Range) is that there WAS NO VASCULAR COLLAPSE despite the fact that the corpse was fully drained of all blood.

That is a procedure even the most gifted modern surgeons cannot duplicate yet, let alone in March of 1956.

So either there is a secret highly medically advanced ('super') human group of super surgical medics out there interested in things like cored recta and human salivary glands and gums and related digestive tissue (as well as eyes and genitalia for some reason) that have been able to use laser like equipment since the 1940s and have been doing their experiments since the the time of the Nazis, or we are dealing with another highly evolved species or race altogether, whether terran human or extra-terrestrial.

Either way, no one yet has been able fully to duplicate what happened to Sgt Louette, and eye-witness testimony shows that a craft with a metallic snakelike hook siezed this young man and pulled him up into it as it rose from the ground and disappeared into the skies.

To me at least this has a UFO related stamp all over it...but naturally if you feel there is a super human race of secret modern terran human surgeon-scientists out there experiementing on modern terran cro-magnon humans ('homo sapiens sapiens') as well as rural livestock body parts (salivary / digestive as well as reproductive related systems both male and females of the speceis), one then has to begin to wonder why they feel the need for digestive related anatomical parts and genitalia.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If anyone really believes that humans did this, they are not paying close attention to all the details of this case. IMO, it is more unrealistic to believe humans did this than aliens.

I'm still kinda new to this site, so I personally have never heard of this case before. It is interesting to say the least. Stories like this will never reach the MSM so you really have to wonder how many more cases there are like this out there.

I have to agree with LouMinotti in that there are similarities between certain plot lines on the X-Files show and cases like this to where you have to wonder what the governments of the world know and why they won't tell us certain things that we know parts of.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Mankind certainly isn't the only intelligent life in the Unvierse, but it might be the most arrogant form of life. Selfish, self-centered religious zealots first considered the Earth the entire Universe. Then when that was proven false they claimed the Sun revolved around us. Now that the vastness of the Universe has been revealed they still think they're god's chosen species and everything is human-centric.

www.universetoday.com...

There are between 10 sextillion and 1 septillion stars in the Universe.

To be fair though, we could be getting dumber as a species. Why else would we be slaving away our lives for international bankers and multinational corporations?

Heck, these people didn't even have a written language and they figured it out.

(above images hosted on my own website)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You know, someone once told me (I can't tell you who, as this was a personal discussion and they are very close to me) who was in a position to know (in my opinion, and they asserted as much,) that cattle mutilations are a psy op method whereby cattle or other animals are mutilated in intentionally bizarre and mystifying ways (in terms of methods used) so as to frighten adversaries. This person told me that the popularized cattle mutilations are training exercises for these ops.

I don't know what it would mean for them to do this to a human being, but it would not surprise me if what this person told me is true.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
One of the most lucrative businesses is, unfortunately, human organs black market. You can become rich very fast, and it is covered very well, as rich people are often customers.

This looks like a typical case of forceful organ removal, probably at some hidden location, and the body is just dumped afterward.

This organs black market should be a topic here, and everywhere else, yet we hardly ever hear any news about it...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by herbivore
One of the most lucrative businesses is, unfortunately, human organs black market. You can become rich very fast, and it is covered very well, as rich people are often customers.

This looks like a typical case of forceful organ removal, probably at some hidden location, and the body is just dumped afterward.

This organs black market should be a topic here, and everywhere else, yet we hardly ever hear any news about it...

G'day herbivore

I agree that's quite possible, as per my previous posts in this thread regarding the accessability & use of second-hand medical equipment for such a purpose.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by WormwoodHour

There is no proof at all it was an abduction by an alien, not even the usual blurry video or shocked witness report. The article just says it might have been one based on the accuracy of the mutilations

There is also no proof that cattle mutes are done by aliens.

I can't see it being done by humans, plus it fits the pattern of behavior set by the aliens, such as abducting people against their will, performing experiments on them, putting implants in them, taking sperm and egg cells, and God knows what else. These entities are lawless and are not to be idolized or viewed in a romantic enlightening manner.

Why couldn't you see this as being done by humans??? Seriously??? There have been many people in history who have done things like this and FAR WORSE. Where's the ultimate indication that this was done by an alien??? If you don't think that people could do this, then you're entirely too sheltered.

I agree. Just lastyear-ish a man near my city was stabbed ona bus and then had his head cut off and his organs removed in front of everyone and the police. This was due to a psychotic break-man off his medication. Humans are capable of anything-especially when they don't have access to health care.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join