It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think aliens are here to 'help mankind evolve'?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi Herbavore

If this was a simple case of grabbing a terran human and selling off his internal organs, why drain the body of blood while the person was still alive using such a bizarre method of non vascular collapse drainage?

And why eyes, salivary glands and digestive tracts (as well as genitalia) only, and not, say, kidneys, or hearts, or livers &tc. i.e. things that are generally considered to be 'transplantable' ?

And do you really believe that organ transplant 'digestion' body parts for sale was going on as early as March of 1956 when poor Sgt Jonathan P Louette had his rectum cored and his tongue, salivary glands, genitals, eyes and blood removed?

Where is the organ transplant story in that, I wonder? Do you have an explanation (when for example was the last time you saw a salivary glands or a tongue transplant in 1956?)

Sounds to me like whoever did this thing to him, was more interested in cloning some kind of terran-human digestion body parts (e.g. making copies of terran human body parts having SPECIFICALLY to do with digestive processes (perhaps by also using his genetalia for genetic manipulation purposes, i.e. live sperm, &tc.)

Either way, it does not have what is known as a 'terran human stamp' on it. It sounds distinctly like other-worldly marauders looking for specific body parts that they specifically require (for whatever 'personal' reasons they might have)..

Comments?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is too much evidence that UFO phenomena are real. I have always wondered why there is as much resistance to the idea as there seems to be. Surely governments all around the world know they are visiting us, but have not made an official acknowledgement, despite what appeared to be recent movement in that direction by the British.

I suggest that it is the impotence of our various leaders and their inability to "protect" us from the overwhelming technology that is apparently at the aliens command. I also suggest that this may be because of something more sinister.

I appreciate the links to sites that have appeared in this thread including Harvesting the Human Commodity by Medieval1028 on p.4 and again others which cite excellent sources for informed verification of this abduction and experimentation issue.

I have myself witnessed about 5 minutes of continuous observation of a UFO over San Diego in about 2001. Using Google maps I located the distance of the UFO from the Miramar Naval Air Station (home of the former Top Gun flight school of movie fame) to be about 10 to 15 miles. I know that there are military air corridors over the building I was in and know that radar is very well established in the area, and yet there was nothing public about the event from the media the next day. I could not have been the only witness in our busy metropolis in the early afternoon of a weekday...

I am sure our government is quite aware of these incidents, and their silence is what alarms me the most, as well as what could be an enforced censorship over our local (pro military) media.
Is it their impotence in the face of this overwhelming technology? Is it that they have been coopted? Are they part of some pro alien conspiracy? Surely it would even be a secret within governing circles, so that it is not known in official political party circles, or in all government and military circles, and differently by various administrations.

Is there a pro Alien agenda at the heart of some administrations?

So what is happening, and to point to the question at the heart of this thread, are they somehow here to help us despite what appear like these depredations?

1.) I think we can assert that there is more than one species visiting since eyewitnesses reveal a wide variety of species encountered, and there is quite an array of types of crafts over the many many years of these events.

2.) I don't believe these various species are on the same page with each other regarding us. Each have their own purposes, and some are quite lethal and/or hostile.

3.) I think some are friendlier than others, maybe benevolent. Some appear indifferent to us as anything other than items of interest. But that interest is quite persistent. In fact that interest is what might be the key to finally understanding what they want.

4.) What do our govements (or some other agency) actually know and are they in fact tacitly involved? Are they getting something in return for covert cooperation?

5.) Have we made any agreements with a specific set of aliens allowing them uninterrupted access to our citizens in return for something of value (technology? assistance from a greater potential threat?)

6.) Are some of them abducting some of us permanently, and leaving others behind after their experiements and studies are done?

7.) What do we do with lab rats? Why do we sample creatures from the depths of the sea? What biological agents do we harvest for our own use? Could specific body parts be rich in sources for alien medicines?

Or sushi? Is this a strange answer to the specific body parts sampled?

8.) Is Earth a sort of "Jurassic Park" amusement? There are reasons to believe they have been coming for thousands of years, so if they wanted to defeat us militarily, they wouldn't await our atomic age.

And this crazy business is not over yet!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What if this man knew these aliens personally? If they were aliens that is. Perhaps he doubled crossed them. Maybe he tried getting a little too aggressive and they lost the upper hand. What would you do if you were bit by a lesser creature say a lizard?...I would kill it. Nothing bites me.

Maybe it was a chupacabra, that thing gets blamed for everything down there, anyway I got a date with destiny, gonna get that job at Winn Dixie I have been dreaming about!!!

Yeah Buddy!!!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by milkmustache]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is "Reasonable Explanations" and then there is the "Unknown". What was done here is "Unknown". However, is it really UNKNOWN or do many people deny it could be the work of an Outside Intelligent Race? Especially with the skills that Investigative agencies have today, you would think they would have a lead on this case even if it is hard to find. There is no lead. If this guy is in fact, missing organs, and only have cookie cutter like holes in his chest, in which they were removed, how the hell are you going to say a human was responsible for that? Recently, I've heard of a mexican cartel go and skin a mans face off and stitch it to a soccor ball. But this? When do humans suck organs out of your body with tubes for organ transplants? I don't think so. Don't even get started on animals doing this now because if that were the case, we would be dealing with some very intelligent animals.

Skeptics have a hard time saying that this was the work of some other intelligent species aka aliens, even when every reasonable explanation has been laid on the table then thrown into the trashbin. Why? I havn't the slightest clue what goes on in their heads, but one of these days your going to have to take stuff like this by faith and how it's really said.

People say, wouldnt aliens be smart enough to dispose of the body? Well, sorry to burst the bubble, but there are enough people already that deny the fact that we are being visited by aliens, or just dont think aliens exist. So why would aliens have to hide a body when their existence is denied by many?

I rest my case

[edit on 11-1-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

It was some strange deaths in the 1960's in russia. it was not as messy as this
case but strange.... I dont bother to tell you the details, but two planes several small villages and a tourist group were killed by light balls.
Could i be that the leaders are using people (and cattle) as guinea pigs for their new weapons

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The ETs are a gravy train for all the Spielberg wannabes.
What else could the ETs be doing.
Well besides making money for all the story tellers.
Oh, I know.
ET's are holding back mankind from the inventions of mankind.
Those lousy ETs.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

G'day HolgerTheDane

In case it is of interest to you….

My view is that all of this could have been done relatively easily by semi-skilled operators using relatively cheap second-hand medical equipment.

The corpse could then have been dumped.

I posted about this extensively earlier in this thread, starting on page 1.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

It is of interest - thank you.

However, I find it likely that we are talking about a homicide and that carrion birds got to the body. This is also better than believing people would be so cruel. It also explains why the internal organs were removed.

The skilled operators is a possibilty, but doesn't make sense in as much as even remotely explaining WHY they would remove those body parts.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by herbivore
One of the most lucrative businesses is, unfortunately, human organs black market. You can become rich very fast, and it is covered very well, as rich people are often customers.

This looks like a typical case of forceful organ removal, probably at some hidden location, and the body is just dumped afterward.

This organs black market should be a topic here, and everywhere else, yet we hardly ever hear any news about it...

The black market removal of body parts and organs have never been neat and tidy with small incisions. And quite honestly - why would they be?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi Herbavore

If this was a simple case of grabbing a terran human and selling off his internal organs, why drain the body of blood while the person was still alive using such a bizarre method of non vascular collapse drainage?
***snip***

Please could someone direct me to the relevant part of the autopsy report where this is stated as fact?

I have a very limited knowledge of portugese, spanish and latin and I cannot find any text that describes this.

I can find plenty of people referring to this fact (non vascular collapse), but none in the report.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
***snip***
Don't even get started on animals doing this now because if that were the case, we would be dealing with some very intelligent animals.

Obviously you haven't seen carrion birds at work.

Skeptics have a hard time saying that this was the work of some other intelligent species aka aliens, even when every reasonable explanation has been laid on the table then thrown into the trashbin. Why? I havn't the slightest clue what goes on in their heads, but one of these days your going to have to take stuff like this by faith and how it's really said.

Why do we have to take outrageous claims on faith? What is wrong with common sense and a critical mind.

One can be so open minded that the brain falls out.

People say, wouldnt aliens be smart enough to dispose of the body? Well, sorry to burst the bubble, but there are enough people already that deny the fact that we are being visited by aliens, or just dont think aliens exist. So why would aliens have to hide a body when their existence is denied by many?

You are not bursting any bubble but merely adding another feeble argument to your case.

I rest my case

If you had a case you could rest it

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Apologies if this has already been said but drainage holes and signs of "sucking devices" would explain why there was no blood.. and (as has already been said) there is a huge market for donor organs and obviously there are doctors who have no qualms about cutting up missing kids and selling them off piece by piece. The precision.. well Jack the ripper was pretty precise and took alot of pride in his work. I have no doubt some (serial) killers might dabble in organ harvesting as well. It is a dirty job but someone is obviously doing it and there are alot of people unaccounted for.

Can't eat a burger if no-one has killed the cow.

I don't mean to sound cynical but some human beings are more than willing and very capable of committing such acts. Aliens might be just as depraved but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by riley]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I hope one day or soon they'd help mankind again, we really do need it, this recession is killing me

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The government trains its people to think "outside the box" so when considering whether this could have done by them and by what means and for what reason.. one would have to step outside that box to figure it out.

I sincerely do not believe that the mutilation was done by an intelligience beyond this planet.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

How could an animal or a human like poor Sgt Louette back in 1956 be totally drained of blood (with a neatly cored rectum, gums, eyes, genitals all removed without spilling a drop of blood anywhere) and yet the coprse internally to remain mysteriously 'without the slightest trace of internal vascular / veinous collapse in any of the internal organs' whatsoever?

Kindly point me towards a copy of the actual autopsy report (and any official follow up documentation) concerning the claim that Louette's body was "totally drained of blood without the slightest trace of internal vascular / veinous collapse in any of the internal organs", because I, after an hour of searching, have come up with zilch. I DID find a large number of UFO themed websites that tout similar claims, but until I see the official report with my own two eyes, I will consider it mere conjecture.

As for the rest of his wounds, it is plausible that ALL of them were committed by humans with the tools that were available to surgeons in the 50's. Hell, take a look at the exploits of Josef Mengele, Eduard Wirths and Aribert Heim (among many others) and the atrocious mutilations and surgical procedures that they performed with the tools that were at their disposal.

All removed without spilling a drop of blood anywhere

Right. I mean, it is certainly not logical to assume that a murderer could not mutilate a body elsewhere and clean the skin and wounds of excess blood BEFORE dumping it. Mhm. Especially not a murderer who has an obvious interest in surgical procedure.

Also, people keep bringing up that the body, in this 1994 case, was also completely devoid of blood, yet the translated version of the report does not include this claim. Or maybe the translation I read was wrong. Not sure. Either way, you can clearly see blood seeping from several wounds in the photos that were provided, so to claim that no blood was present is rather odd.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Starkweather]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
(For those that come to the generalization that all aleins are evil consider this) Anyone in here remember when you disected that frog in highschool? As you may recall, there were those kids that... well couldn't stomach it and wanted nothing to do with the project, there were the kids that were indeffernt and did everything by the book to get an A, and then the ones that were just absolutely facinated by the anatomy of a "lesser premitive species", and couldn't wait to (for lack of a better word) 'understand' how it worked, without much regaurd for ethics (that's the group i fell under). Now, the assignment was to extract and/or identify differnt organs and structures of the specimen and list them accordigly, which my group failed at miserbly, i mean we tried to follow the guidelines but eventually got bored and became very childish and with our 'advaced' cutting tools ended up mutilating the poor thing...

now, lets scale that up a step. Assuming that aliens are responsible for the human mutilation in brizil, as stated in this thread, lets say these advanced beings came here to compare and/or identfy the anatomy of a "lesser premitive species" and just failed miserably... then decide they would just gut the poor guy, dump the body, and move on to the next assignment. I mean, just because a few students in the galactic university of sential disection broke protocal, doesnt deem their whole species a failure... just the group responsible for this particular incedent. IMO anyway

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
just like theres good and bad people, there is probably good and bad aliens. So making sweeping judgements like all aliens are good or all are bad is foolish. TI would guess that there is a universal duality found everywhere, even on other planets.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/GWDgscFNlz8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bugstomper

Sorry about that embedding above!

Alien Threat - Aliens are Here - Warning Ufo's Are Real - Top Secret - ...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

UFO We are not Alone Paranormal TV
www.youtube.com...

Allies of Humanity 3
www.youtube.com...

These videos will give you a better awareness of what's going on!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychiatrium

It was some strange deaths in the 1960's in russia. it was not as messy as this
case but strange.... I dont bother to tell you the details, but two planes several small villages and a tourist group were killed by light balls.
Could i be that the leaders are using people (and cattle) as guinea pigs for their new weapons

Do you have any links or material to read on this? Sounds pretty interested to say the least.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Well, go tell your space brothers that you want to 'go home with them' if you don't like it here.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join