It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura's show is waking people up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I agree with you I have seen both episodes that are out. They are kinda corny but I didn't do much research in the subject of HAARP until I saw this show I know that's kinda lame but my eyes are open to other theories for things now!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings on this show. I'm all for spreading awareness, even if it's not exactly accurate. Just enough information to interest the main stream masses.

However, I have to ask, if this stuff is so top secret, why would TPTB let it air with no problems? Just a thought.

-P?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Oh great now ATS will start blooming with thousands of members soon.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what the elites want to do is put the truth out there in plain sight.....because most people will percieve everthing they see in the movies or tv as false or fiction. kind of like sublimnal messages

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You can see that they are acting and only allowed to cover certain topics ,but for an average pawn that's all it takes to alert his senses.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think its all part of something bigger still. I like his show, but it had to get approved to be on the air, he is also a governor, a well liked media sensation, and a decent speaker. I think all of it, his show, the LCROSS mission, Buzz Aldrin allowing the timely release of information presented to a Bolivian news source, the blue thing [that american indians talked about] out near saturn being back now, the 3 hour diclosure project tv show that was randomly on the other night (and that was excellent by the way), etc...I think its all slowly gearing us up for something cool.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wow thats incredible.

Makes the perception of the "Global Elite's" massive power dissipate. 'They' wouldn't want this show to be on tv so why do they let it? Is it because they actually aren't as powerful as we dream up or is it something more sinister almost like this too is part of their almighty evil plan. I hope the former because otherwise its a circle of endless conspiracy! lol

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Great show! I usually know most of the information presented already as many of you all do too....but actually seeing and hearing this stuff on TELEVISION really is amazing. The Secret Societies episode! Holy #! Even though I knew the stuff, it made me really nervous. My 64 yo mom is watching it, she loves it! She takes notes and researches afterward.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This show is awesome and i congradulate Jesse Ventura and his team for having the b@lls to do a show like this on mainstream TV.

I love the show because it can relate to most ages my 8 yr old nephew and 60 yr old uncle loves it. They have more respect for me now because i told them all about this stuff and they used to think i was nuts and crazy and now they are consciously increasing their awareness and no doubt the masses are slowly waking up to the agenda of these Aberrant Power Hungry Wannabes like the Rothchilds & Rockerfellas. It also shows that the root cause of their Aberrant behaviour is the Monetary/Reward system we need to look at a new social structure to do away with this monetary system. Bring on a Resource Based Economy..

This show is just one avenue of getting whats really going on in the world out to the masses i am going to direct more and more people to these shows. My favourite so far is the Global Warming one. Maurice Strong you are going down!!.

[edit on 4/1/10 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
reply to post by xstealth

There are pros and cons to everything. I guess that is obvious. The cons of the show, to me anyways, seem to outweigh the pros.

The reason I do not like the show is because it is done through television. Like you said, its corny, but the attitudes of the "investigators", and the way they portray it in general (camera angles, music, etc) just seems to be trivialize the whole movement. Not to mention, I am sure they are making a few bucks off the season.

That is just my gut reaction and perhaps I need to watch it some more to get a better idea.

There is something funny about television itself though. We, as humans/observers, most likely take anything portrayed on television as fiction. Even if they say, "based on a true story", subconsciously I feel its 'far away' in a sense, not in this universe or reality if you will. I hope that makes sense.

The pros would obviously be what you stated and proved in your OP. The only thing that worries me is: why would "they" allow this to be broad cast? Are "they" trying to get the general population used to the names of the REAL leaders of the world via conspiracy theory programs, so they can more easily have us submit?

I am going quite far with this but I think it is called for considering what this show 'brings to the table'.

Anyway. Thanks for the info.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

Deffinetely I thought the same thing about the mention of wondering why would they allow vital to their secrecy of treason information on any advertised television network unless they are just trying to slowly desensitize us to this information. This is why I havent cared to watch the show, I probably already know the stories they would have to tell

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am a fan of this show as corny as it is. I think the corn is their to appeal to the pro wrestling fans of his and those who are still on the fence with a lot of these theories.

I really picked up on some of the tid bits he uncovered on the secret societies show and the 9/11 show. He basically got the FBI agent to admit that they with held stuff and kept stuff back when he was confronted with the black box issue. That was great. Jesse just shook his head and said something to the effect of that was what he was looking for. He should have pressed that matter further.

There is no way that fire man guy was lying about seeing the recovered black box; and the other guy who said his friend told him off the record that they found all four boxes. And then there was the harassed airline workers who knew the bad guys were on the planes before it took off. Wow that stuff ain't in the official story.

If this isn't enough to at least say "I smell a rat" I don't know what is.

I wish someone had of tipped Jesse off to the Engineers & Architects for 9/11 Truth movement that is ongoing. Hard to believe he didn't jump all over that. Lots of great accredited facts and science there.

And what the heck is with that American stone henge monument in 8 languages boldly stating the future plans and a 500 million population goal!!!
CRAAZY!!!!

Go go you Conspiratical, Theoretical Tyranasaurus

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This show is making conspiracy theorists look like idiots. This is also about fear mongering and disinfo. This show keeps us in the collective ego reality in wchich we could only defeat the illuminati by raising above this paradigm in love consciousness.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The last one on MKULTRA, Manchurian Candidates, super-soldiers, etc, was really good, imo.

Most people would probably never be exposed to this stuff if it weren't for Ventura. According to Duncan O'Finioan, he's too high-profile to get taken out. Maybe, but I don't think he's too high profile to be replaCIAed, personally.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
Why would the elites even let a show like this air on t.v.? It's like they almost want people to know what they're doing or is it just reverse psychology?

Same deal why Alex Jones is still alive.

Because if they did something about it, it would only cause them a much greater reaction then some 'crazy guy' or some 'crazy tv show', as most people call them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I LOVE his show. It is hilarious and very informative! Even though it is ridiculously cheesy, I think it's awesome that people are googling things after seeing it! I work the night shift and every night they rerun these and I catch them. It's a great show. Even. if. it. is. over. dramatic. dun DUN DUNNNNNN

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are possibly many reasons why the show made it on the air....It could be that they were able to keep the premise of the show secret initially...and they recorded their 7 episodes for the first season w/o being able to be stopped, but now that the cat is out of the bag...lets see if there is a second season. If we dont see this show again, then the ptb...put the squash on it. Off topic a bit...I havent seen a new episode of UFO HUNTERS ever since they did the episode when they investigated a military base and the issue about MEN IN BLACK... the show seems to have gone off air.
Back to Jesse's show....I think these issues are real...even if the show hypes them up a bit and has some music and melodramatic elements....but I did my own reading on Maurice Strong...re: the Global warming story...and he is in fact very real...but appears to be an greedy oil man masquerading as an environmentalist....................and regarding the 2012 bunkers...the government is building....I did my own research after the story aired....and found that the US govt has been actively using massive tunnel boring machines...they are called TBM'S FOR short....to get deep into mountainsides...and create massive tunnel systems underground....to interconnect massive bases and bunkers....which can hold not just hundreds....but tens of thousands....of the elite members of this country......and this is not just happening in the USA...its in England, Netherlands, australia, Russia...china...the list goes on....so what do they know...that we dont know????? My theory is this ties into the massive depopulation program would could be a manmade catastrophe to coincide with the 2012 hysteria...they could use that as cover......to poison the billions they want off the planet....the issue of 2012....is a mystery...but no one should just discount it...as fantasy without seriously looking into facts and info...and connecting the dots......again...I ask the questiion...why are the govts of the world....building massive underground bases......unless something really big was going to happen.........what are they preparing for? The money for these programs are coming from you and me......but will we get to enter the bunker when doomsday calls.....NO WAY....they will have a shoot to kill order....and any hoards of us citizens who attempt to storm the gates of those bases and bunkers.....you will be shot dead.
There is alot to read on this topic and other topics like it....and it is scary stuff.....but dont be afraid to open your eyes and your mind to what is going on around all of us....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join