It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura's show is waking people up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I talk to my mom about many subjects, but I'm not going to sit there talking about the bilderbergs when the only thing I know for a fact about them is that they are very secretive about the meetings.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
But what if
What if all the conspiracy theories/facts is the conspiracy to move us all to a frame of mind they intended. Illuminati and NWO etc is the front for something even worse and bizarre they are hiding.

I feel we need to think to deeper and higher relms. They play in the astral relms with Order of Golden Dawn Kabbalah type methods etc and that is what we must do.

I would also like to go on record as saying this...not a threat but a wish.

How id love a batallion of SAMs to shoot the planes out of the sky that are spraying the chemtrails. I wouldnt hesitate a millisecond to identify and shoot down all that I saw in a given day.

Unless
Big unless
they were using the operations for good.
1.mass innoculations to save us from pathogens
2.Finding ways to create artificial atmospheres incase ours is destroyed.
3. Control Weather as a defensive measure not a weapon

However if they are using it to zap us with ELFs EMFs etc or to screw our DnA up and weaken humans. Cause destruction etc...SHOOTEM DOWN
all of them

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

I get what you're saying, but then that doesn't explain how in-your-face the media is about the economic crisis, which undoubtedly has done a lot to shape consumer spending (worst Christmas sales in decades).

If you think it's weird "They" let this air on television, maybe you should ask why Alex Jones is on AM/FM radio across the country.

The First Amendment still stands as long as we stand up and use it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Episode 6 will be about Manchurian Candidates. I'm excited about this one as I haven't heard too much about this conspiracy theory. Episode 7 will be about 2012. I can't wait for this one. They're probably going to show some DUMBS like at Denver or something. I wonder if there will be more episodes after this.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One thing I would really enjoy seeing is an episode about poison control.

Focus the episode on Fluoride in our water, show the limestone production waste that we are drinking. Show the pharmaceutical companies control in our life, 20% of our population is on SRI's.

Show our genetically modified foods and the chemicals being added to our food with known side effects.

I think this is one episode they missed out on, and perhaps the most important other then 9/11.

The season finale should be Resolve, or a call to action. What can the American people do to put an end to this greed and corruption.

This show is far from complete, but maybe it will get there.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
the manchurian candidate is supposed to be the most shocking episode too,really looking forward to it,his show is produced in the only way possible for the mainstream mases to stay tuned,i`ve tried getting people to watch documentaries like zeitgeist and esoteric agenda but they get bored with the lack of eye stimulation and dont take it seriously because of the low budget and production

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have been recording each episode. While the information is nothing new to me, it is information I have been unable to discuss with most of my family and friends. I think the producers screwed up by having the 9/11 show so early on. People are so polarized by the subject that those who are believers of the official story wrote off the show before even viewing it.

So what I have been doing is watching the non-9/11 shows first with other people, so that they can begin to open their minds up to the larger spectrum of theories. Then whomever usually wants more episodes to watch; that's when I turn on the 9/11 episode.

After that a general sadness sets in if they have only began to awaken.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think in general there is a lot of talk now days, in the bars, at the cafe, restaurant etc. and people are over hearing. Even an innocent search for something on google there is usually some kind of conspiracy that pops up, and I'm sure most just dismiss it, but when something like this show comes out i can see if having a sort of a trigger action, helping people to remember that snippet of info they heard on the train, or where ever they were, and that just might be why it is having such an effect, I don't know just a theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I want to know how is this show being kept in the air

I mean, they could take this show down, why dont they do that?

is there some kind of another great force supporting this show? I mean, another group of elite people that want the truth to come out or is this another false sense of truth

I was thinking the same thing I watched all of the episodes last night... I do have to say am definitely new to all of this stuff but after watching the Secret Societies Episode I was wondering how is this show even on, even though their not really giving away that much information. But then I started thinking well for one there aren't that many people that believe in this kind of stuff well that i know of except of the people on here... Plus I cant tell you right now that if i was to walk up to someone on the street and say " Some secret society is running the world I would immediately be thrown in the looney bin! So they're probably thinking that not that many people will catch on to this or just think its fake... But this is where they're wrong...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

i would have to 100% agree.

My dad never gave a damn about any conspiracy, and he thought well, anyone who reads into conspiracies is a loon (guess where he could of gotten that information?) *Cough*MSM*Cough* because he is always in front of the TV.

The 9/11 conspiracy show, i told him a former governor was going to air this show, and this conspiracy theory. since it was a former governor he dropped his guard, and watched it. he was pretty shocked with some things Jesse had to say.

he has been hooked to the show since, and is now convinced some stuff isnt right about some of these CT's. he loved the buildiberg episode because, that's the ONLY ONE he said he had some knowledge of.

So all in all, it has been waking people up, or just making a few people ask more questions. never underestimate human curiosity.

If you record it on TV, they will google it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by hoghead cheese

The over dramatization ends up making people who watch the show look like jackasses when they state unfounded facts. This show is a making money the same way Alex Jones is. Take something factual, hype it up, and ad disinformation to make it shocking. It's a great formula, and makes alot of money and people agree. But it's ultimately impotent in helping the effort. No different then fox news.

Although I agree with most of what you say, even though the info is overhyped and dramatised it will be a potent tool because at least it will show people the door and they will be interested enough to want to do their own research and get the ball rolling.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If you look at where those Google stats are coming from, the Maurice Strong inquiries are mostly coming from Canada, and the HAARP ones from Iran, Norway, Greece.

I think perhaps the HAARP ones are more from the Norway Spiral, since there was lots of reference to the HAARP-like device located near the spot where the spiral originated from. Also, the people in Iran are most likely scouring the Internet for anything that might affect them, since I'm sure the population is frightened that they will soon end up like Iraq.

So, judging from the Google stats, it really doesn't look like the USA is waking up much at all, given that the show originates there, and yet the stats show the inquiries coming mostly from elsewhere. So, one may have to conclude that some other events occurring during December were more likely responsible.

I'm glad SOMEBODY is waking up though... better than nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
So, one may have to conclude that some other events occurring during December were more likely responsible.

I blame the news coverage about 'tiger woods'...

Well me and my GF watch that show, that the secret societies episode scared the crap out of her.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So some peolple say that anyone in the MSM are down with the reptilians/demons. Jesse Ventura included.

But I do believe that God has some soldiers stationed everywhere to fight for freedom.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Ventura's show is waking people up"

You may not be surprised, but I was the other day by this. Two guys I work with came around the corner and one was trying to explain thermite and nanothermite to the other. He had only just seen the 9/11 show, (somewhere online) never heard of any 9/11 issue, and was all fired up explaining it to the other guy. The other guy had never heard of anything like this either! Then they started asking me what I know, and what about building 7, and on and on. You should have seen the looks on their faces.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Global Warming Hoax episode was the best.

Well done Jesse.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

They should have titleed the show "Conspiracy theory for Dummies" Seems to assist book sales. Place truth in Labeling is dearly missed.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
So some peolple say that anyone in the MSM are down with the reptilians/demons. Jesse Ventura included.

But I do believe that God has some soldiers stationed everywhere to fight for freedom.

LOL

do u read what you are saying

I mean, REALLY

this is a board for open minded people, you just cannot enter a thread like this and say these stuff like its the truth ... well, at least thats my opinion

and about what you are saying
god, LOL, what god? I mean, there's like 39 religion types

I would like to some guys in this board to open their minds and try to avoid this kind of conflict between a religion that may be true with reality

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

I get what you're saying, but then that doesn't explain how in-your-face the media is about the economic crisis, which undoubtedly has done a lot to shape consumer spending (worst Christmas sales in decades).

If you think it's weird "They" let this air on television, maybe you should ask why Alex Jones is on AM/FM radio across the country.

The First Amendment still stands as long as we stand up and use it.

are u crazy? I mean, these people have so much money, they could pay the channel that is airing this thing to stop doing it ... they could buy the show and no one would ever hear about it ...

they could even use like threats to stop the airing .... first amendment LOL

not everybody is like a hero that want to face these people

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteSoul
Hi. This is my First post! greetings to all my fellow thinkers!

when I first heard about the show I was pretty pumped to watch it. After seeing the 9/11 episode however, my girlfriend and I became pretty suspicious as to why and how such a show could be aired considering the stranglehold the NWO has on MASS MEDIA. I know some of you have voiced a similar oppinion, and, being a methodical person, I have been trying to narrow down some possibilities for explaination. Ive thought of 3 so far....

1) the reason this show is airing on television is because the NWO are trying to destabilize the country. If more and more people come to fear/hate/distrust/lose faith in the US govenment, it will be much easier to disolve the borders and form the NORTH AMERICAN UNION as I believe its called. Im pretty sure that this is the goal (and reason for their name) of the TRI LATERAL COMMISION. NU, EU, PAC. The implications of this are that Jesse ventura is knowingly or unknowingly, an NWO pawn in disguise.

allow me to get a little creative...

1.6 million viewers for 1 episode, thats a record number. i dont know how many episodes there are, but immagine if every household or viewer got another household or viewer to watch the following episodes. that 3.2 million viewers. EVEN IF HALF OF THESE PEOLE CAME OUT TO PROTEST, the nation would be up in arms, the national guard would be afoot, and it would be WIDELY publicized event protreyed as something to fear (lets not forget this is a VERY effective show, especially for the easily impressionable). add one or two agent provacateurs...and youve got your self a real # storm

2) the reason this show is being aired is to accurately gauge the number of telivision viewers who are interested in conspiracies., because these people pose a threat to the advancement of secret adgendas and conspiracies. The show is letting NWOists know their enemy, where they are located regionally, and other demographic info. This will make it much easier to stratigically place martial law enforcers, or something else (help me out...) again, doesnt seem to far fetched to me, but, im open to critisizm

3) The reason this show is being aired is because, like, benjamin fulford, jesse "the body" ventura is a protected martyr patriot who has nothing to loose by hosting his show and truely believes in waking people up so that we may make progress towards world wide unity and harmony (wouldnt THAT be nice for a change) the implications of this are, as some have mentioned, that jesse is a huge threat to NWO adgendas and that he is putting his life and reputation on the line. further implications are that jesse ventura is a kick ass american patriot, and that there is actually some hope for doing away with NWO ILLUMINATI jerks once and for all.

take your pick..
If anyone else can think of any plausable explainations...you should email me or whatever.

the only thing it is missing is

if there is some organization to destroy the world as we know it, then it should exists another organization that want to keep it as it is and change some other things so

maybe this show has the support of some other growing organization or movement ... who knows ... thats a good possibility, the problem is that we dont really know anything about them

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join