It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura's show is waking people up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.google.com...
www.google.com...

Its estimated 1.6 million people saw the haarp episode, look how many actually took the time to google it after the show.

Maurice Strong was exposed, now he is being researched by the masses.

Yes, the show might be corny to us, but it is planting the seed in a lot of people.

Figured one or two of you might be interested in the trends.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I agree. The latest show on secret societies was really balls to the wall. They actually did a show on the Bilderberg's controlling the world and attempting to commit mass population reductions. I remember the first time I ran across that information and it nearly made me have a heart failure. I can only imagine had I seen it for the first time on TV...might really scare me even more.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that. I still have yet to catch his show but it's on my list.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I found the show about the home spying network called the INFRAGUARD one of the most interesting.

This will go on to become the US version of the KGB.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
I found the show about the home spying network called the INFRAGUARD one of the most interesting.

Oh crap I just looked that up. That sucks. Totally Communist like.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Yes, while I certainly agree.... I still do not believe as if it is really enough to retake our rightful place in this world. Those are some staggering numbers, but the vast majority are still sheep with blinders in a wolves paradise. This will definitely wake a few up, but something more needs to be done if true change is to occur.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

There are pros and cons to everything. I guess that is obvious. The cons of the show, to me anyways, seem to outweigh the pros.

The reason I do not like the show is because it is done through television. Like you said, its corny, but the attitudes of the "investigators", and the way they portray it in general (camera angles, music, etc) just seems to be trivialize the whole movement. Not to mention, I am sure they are making a few bucks off the season.

That is just my gut reaction and perhaps I need to watch it some more to get a better idea.

There is something funny about television itself though. We, as humans/observers, most likely take anything portrayed on television as fiction. Even if they say, "based on a true story", subconsciously I feel its 'far away' in a sense, not in this universe or reality if you will. I hope that makes sense.

The pros would obviously be what you stated and proved in your OP. The only thing that worries me is: why would "they" allow this to be broad cast? Are "they" trying to get the general population used to the names of the REAL leaders of the world via conspiracy theory programs, so they can more easily have us submit?

I am going quite far with this but I think it is called for considering what this show 'brings to the table'.

Anyway. Thanks for the info.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm glad he's bringing up issues like fluoride & forced vaccines. Maybe I don't like everything about the show, but at least people are being exposed to some of the information.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm all for it except for the massive dramatization, and unfounded information it presents as absolute facts. My mom called me to tell me about the show, not know that I already knew about the crap way before the show. I haven't watch the show much, but she spewed some pretty unfounded "facts" she got from it. The show is silly, and isn't really helping much. I would suggest Penn and Teller BS over this show any hour of the day.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
I'm glad he's bringing up issues like fluoride & forced vaccines. Maybe I don't like everything about the show, but at least people are being exposed to some of the information.

Don't even get me started !!

What did he say about the toxic poison fluoride?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The over the top dramatization is done in order to keep peoples attention. They want it to cross over the different age groups and ethnic groups. By making it seem like Jessie is about to fight this or that and his people acting as if they are the next Scully and Mulder gets people to think that their is something to this. I was shocked this was let on television by the PTB. It's one or two of three things. One the are taking all of these conspiracy theories and making mockery of people who believe them (I don't buy that because if they believe that people are ignorant cattle to begin with then the people wouldn't believe the Nuance). Two as with other things (first episode of the Lone Gunmen where the plot was an Airplane being driven into the world trade center by remote in order to start a war) it could be the elite having to show the world what they are doing and then doing it per their belief system. And three it could be that they are losing their grip on power slowly and as with anything that is losing or dying it fights when it shouldn't fight and it doesn't fight when it should fight. I believe it's two and three, because as in two their believe system tells them that they have to show others how smart they are and how dumb we are by telling the cattle what they are doing or will do and we do nothing about it. And also three because things have gotten so out of hand the elite are running and consolidating their power.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Why would the elites even let a show like this air on t.v.? It's like they almost want people to know what they're doing or is it just reverse psychology?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

The over dramatization ends up making people who watch the show look like jackasses when they state unfounded facts. This show is a making money the same way Alex Jones is. Take something factual, hype it up, and ad disinformation to make it shocking. It's a great formula, and makes alot of money and people agree. But it's ultimately impotent in helping the effort. No different then fox news.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i was quite dubious about the programs before they started but after watching them he is getting some great and juicy info so i will be an avid watcher of the rest

love and peace to all

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic

Oh crap I just looked that up. That sucks. Totally Communist like.

The official terms for it is gang stalkers. The government pay people to follow people around wrecking there lifes.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by hoghead cheese

The over dramatization ends up making people who watch the show look like jackasses when they state unfounded facts. This show is a making money the same way Alex Jones is. Take something factual, hype it up, and ad disinformation to make it shocking. It's a great formula, and makes alot of money and people agree. But it's ultimately impotent in helping the effort. No different then fox news.

If you want to get through to an almost brain dead audience you need to over dramatise things, at first make it like its an episode of X files, or something like that. The facts may be exaggerated, but, you wouldn't be able to go in with all the facts as they are, because most brain deads will look at it and say "what a load of BS" so by hyping it up, might just make a few stand up and walk away from their mind numbing TV and start doing some research, yeah they will probably find the over Exaggerated evidence, but they might also find the real evidence, and then start looking in to other issues surrounding our every day lives. IMO.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What we must remember here is that TPTB do not control everything. WE may think they do but they do not. Having this on a private "cable" channel is interesting though. I do not have a television but have heard of this show, people I work with, who I have given documents to, come up to me and tell me I was right and I am not as nuts as they originally thought.

I provide government issued or researched documents from the library of congress, the CDC and other places. These people did think I was crazy and way out there, they don't believe that anymore. Good for them. Now we just have to keep this going and wake everyone up and come together and stop this insanity. 1000's of years of inbreeding by TPTB have now come full circle to bring it all to an end. All of those who have died "believing" they died for a cause, may have, in the end. All those that have been murdered by governments may be helping from the other side, if there is one, and who knows what tomorrow brings, we will see....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I want to know how is this show being kept in the air

I mean, they could take this show down, why dont they do that?

is there some kind of another great force supporting this show? I mean, another group of elite people that want the truth to come out or is this another false sense of truth

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
you can watch all of conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura episodes on you tube I'm am very surprised that they are allowing this type of information on TV

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You guys ever think...that maybe..just maybe....not everything is controlled...and thats why this show was "allowed" to air...rather...just aired...since nobody could "stop it" anyway.

I haven't seen the show yet...do they really make a joke out of conspiracy theories? or do they actually attempt to explain them and correlate them to present society? Can someone answer this for me please?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join