It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As long as none of the following come back, then I'm still in my original timeline/dimension
Michael Jackson
Liz Taylor
2-Pac
Biggie Smalls
Elvis
Johnny Carson
George Carlin
Chris Farley
Princess Diana
Babe Ruth

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DViper1307

Tupac and Elvis are dead?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by fixer1967
Just so you know I do not think that his is only happening to celebrities. They just get noticed more. A man that I remembering dieing walked into the shop the other day. I remembered when he died because that was all my boss and co-workers talked about that day. I felt left out because I did not know him as well as they did. The he walks into the shop and they all start talking to him as if nothing had ever happened. It was a little upsetting to say the least.
So I wonder how many common people this is happening to but few if any are talking about it.

WHOA~!! Now THAT would seriously .. freak me OUT~! Maybe they 'thought' he was going to die .. but, he never did and recovered ??

I would say he got better, a lot better. I remember them all talking about who was going by the funeral home after work for family night?
He was dead, but he is much better now.
edit on 4/28/2011 by fixer1967 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

yes i remember when i heard that mickey rooney died,then about a month ago i saw him on tv speaking about elderly abuse,also the guy who played sulu on star trek,i distinctly heard that he died on a news broadcast that i was listening to,anybody else remember this?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
In 2007 I watched a documentary on Stephen Hawking, where it was revealed that because of his disease and the degeneration, he was left with one single working muscle in his lip, by which to communicate.

He was desperately trying, with an assistant, to come up with the mathematics to prove his theory that galaxies with a black hole did not retain their information. It was painful to watch his assistant try desperately to pick out one letter at a time, frequently getting it wrong. Several scientists dismissed his theories openly.

He was rushed to a hospital in 2009?

Next time I heard his name, he had co-authored several books on different subjects and was apparently hosting his own TV show?

Does the Stephen Hawking in the chair have a pulse?

edit on 28-4-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: Time slip?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I dont see anything that supports that Gary Coleman is still alive. I think someone's sarcasm slipped under the radar.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The confusion has happened to me a few times. May have not been a time line confusion, but seemed like it. It was often tied to, I believe, hearing of people passing away a lot and sick people. Confusing one with another as well. Not to mention net hoaxes; fake articles and people in chats and boards joking that so and so died. Hoaxes seem most likely tied to ones that are presently alive/never died.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I was on a school bus in probably 1997 and all the kids on the bus including myself could have sworn that we saw Kurt Cobain in the car next to us.

I don't know though, it could have been a look alike or maybe Kurt faked his death somehow.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23

yes i remember when i heard that mickey rooney died,then about a month ago i saw him on tv speaking about elderly abuse,also the guy who played sulu on star trek,i distinctly heard that he died on a news broadcast that i was listening to,anybody else remember this?

yes.. as far as i know Sulu is dead.. so is Bones..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
George Takei (Sulu) is NOT dead. He is a regular guest on the Howard Stern show and is hilarious.

edit on 4/29/2011 by Gumshoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

yes.. as far as i know Sulu is dead.. so is Bones..

Sulu (George Takei) is alive.
Sulu
He even has an ad for a new type of TV.

Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy (Jackson DeForest Kelley ) is dead
Bones

NOTE: THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Takei has definitely always been alive. Bones and Scotty are sadly both gone, so it may be some conflation there.

All I can work out with Billy Graham is that his wife died, and perhaps we're all somehow mixing it up. But what's really odd about it is how consistent it is. Everyone I've asked in person has said they remember him dying, and has had the same reaction when I told them he is still alive -- not just a mild oh, must have been mistaken, but disbelief and confusion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this, for anyone who doubts that Billy Graham is still alive. It's from last year, but as far as I know most of us remember him dying years ago, and the man I remember was certainly not this incredibly ancient.

This has a recent photo and audio of his voice: Billy Graham Speaks: A Rare Appearance

And since he was widely reported and believed to be dead before, I suppose we should add OBL to the list.
edit on 2-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

yes i remember when i heard that mickey rooney died,then about a month ago i saw him on tv speaking about elderly abuse,

I definitely remember hearing/seeing that Mickey Rooney died, although I thought it was 4-5 years ago?

Man.... I don't really do these "Time-slip" threads and all that... but I could have sworn Mickey Rooney was dead.

Hmmmm

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I just saw this on the google home page and it made me think of this thread. It's weird, my fiance said he thought Billy Graham had died a few months ago also when I was telling him about this thread.

I wanted to add this just in case.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
wow im completly creeped out, a couple of months ago, i remember someone of the cast from cheers dying i even went to youtube to check wich of them was, and i showed it to my ex, im not sure if it was George Wendt or Ted Danson.

But i can swear this happen , i remember it WELL.

Both are alive, im completly creeped out. I remember seeing this on national television. Remind you guys im from Portugal even here made it the news.

Op do you remind the cause of the death !?

edit on 12-5-2011 by grinitagi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm gonna ask some of my friends about Billy Graham...because i'm preeeeetty sure, he died last year. I know he's been dead for longer than 4 months...unless 4 months has seemed like a year. I'll know for sure tomorrow...but like i said...i'm certain he died a while ago. Very interesting and intriguing!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I remember hearing that Tom Arnold died in the 90s.... I also remember being confused when I later found out that he was alive. Just an example I remember....

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
time loops are the explaination

do explain how Sammy Davis Junior is now playing the role of President, the give away is that Øbama still has the cigarette habit which Sammy Davis exhibited... the looks & body mannerisms are obvious....
we have the same soul thats been repackaged
edit on 12-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I never heard of Billy Graham dying before, but he is indeed still alive, here is an article about his that was posted yesterday: ca.news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join