It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by spookfish

This is real.

This is not due to parallel universes.

This is has nothing to do with time travel.

I recommend that anyone exeriencing this does not post in this thread.

Geez spooky, way to scare the hell out of me.

yeah, I am wondering why too.... I feel like I have had a lobotmy since my last post.... barley thought about anything deeper than a swimming pool since then... used to be on here 24/7, and only remembered about ATS because I saw it in my favorites....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Female rapper Magnolia shorty was gunned down in New Orleans dec 20 2010. She was shot 26 times with an ak-type rifle. If she comes back from this one...something is def up.

link

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you want a list of dead celebs look here
list of dead celebs

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I couldve sworn that james Earl Jones died after taping the 2nd out of the 3 new star wars films.

I seem to remember wondering who they were going to get to do the vader voice.
Odd that he's still alive, but maybe I am just mis-remembering things

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

His father died a few years back...Robert Earl Jones, maybe thats what you heard

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow okay so coming across this site lastnight really hit me in the face, I KNOW fora positivity that Norm from Cheers was dead.. I remember because there was a cheers tribute and everything. now i cant find anything about it, meanwhile i remember his face and tribute on Entertinament tonight as well this threw me right for a loop. But then Gary Coleman, I know now he's dead but previously before his death when he was on reality shows i thought for SURE he died a few yeasr previous to either a drug over dose or a suicide... but that apparently didnt happen because just recently he died again!
My wife remembers when David Suzuki died.. but well as you know he's still alive.
The thing that bothers me about this is that we all remember these people dieing. Death isnt a soft subject you remember it espeically with actors and actresses because they obviously affect our lives... but now.. you try and search for anything regarding their deaths and its GONE. Not just gone from the internet or documentation but from select peoples memories.. how is that possible?
As will Billy Graham I remember him dieing and there being a huge memorial just recently.. and now he's alive?
seriously whats going on here????
I can understand if realities intertwine but how does all trace evidence of someones' death disapear???
There's a fine line between an internet fraud of chuck norris dieing to something as big as billy graham dieing...
Can anyone think of anyone else?
Now if John candy comes back... lol I'll be darn happy.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I think that an actor whos' career is fizzling, can start a 'rumor' that they are dead. This will be newsworthy, and people will google the name, just to see who they are. Creates news. Creates celebrity. People start, once again, thinking about them.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I agree with that but he died well before the hype of googling... I thought that too but i remember his memorial and tribute... wth

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I am thinking that this has something to do with time travel. Any thoughts?

I am thinking that it has something to do with peoples' bad memories!

(Or hoax reports...) Last year when Patrick Swayze died, our local news reported that there were two other hoax reports of celebrity deaths. Why people do that is beyond me, but for an example, the death of Ted Kennedy was hoaxed back at the time of Obama's inauguration, whereas he didn't really die until sometimes this year, 2010...
Vicky

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I recall Betty White having died, but I think she is still alive? Not sure but I am stumped by it...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

All of the other Golden Girls have passed on but Betty White is still kicking!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
In motion pictures they have this thing called "continuity". There are people employed to make sure that one scene fits to the last scene on a timeline. So if there are three donuts on the table and they are filming next week then the continuity-director needs to see to it that there are three donuts there next week. Otherwise the person watching the movie will suddenly see donuts disappear without any reason. Sometimes, if you pay close attention, you see continuity-goof-ups created by the architects of our reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I remember Gary Coleman dying twice.

Abe Vigoda was never dead to me. Thank God, I would have had a fit. As, I love the man. When he dies. I'll remember because I will cry all day.

Ed Asner is dead to me. So is Andy Rooney. I remember them dying. But, they are still alive according to Wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So who is making the goof-ups exactly?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Maybe the resurrected celebs are actually clones, twins or look a likes come back to cash in and keep the money train rolling.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Greg Louganis

I know for a fact he died right before or around the time, I got out of Highschool in 94.
He had (Lou Gehrig's Disease) ALS, and was paralyzed or something like that and then died.

Now Yahoo just posted an article saying he was alive and well, and has HIV and is gay
(which I never heard about him) no metion of the ALS, nada.

But I know what I remember!

As for the other's already mentioned, I too remember the death of the voice of Vader guy, Betty White, Gary Coleman and other's, and now they are back! lol Guess playing checkers with Elvis wasn't enough!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BurntElf

Not sure about the others, but Gary Coleman's still definitely gone.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BurntElf

I meant Gary Coleman dying in the late 80's or 90's and then he popped back up and then died again.

Also on a side note, what was up with the whole Brittany Murphy death, her momma drama and then Simon dying, nothing is ever mentioned.... weird.

but as for Greg I know he died long time ago, but here is he again!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I can't imagine him being in a brothel.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Your an idiot thinking it involves time travel. Two Israeli scientists recently figured out how to create any organisms DNA from scratch. So possibly clones or duplicates, but time travel are you kidding me. What did someone go back in time to get actors or musicians and say come with us to the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join