It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Just happened on this thread, and I'm sitting here with chills all over, because I'm also sure Billy Graham died. A few other names I felt I may have vaguely heard were dead, but that one, I'm sure. I remember commenting about it to someone.

Has anyone ever traced this to a similar evangelist, anything?

One thought just kept running through my mind, reading the thread and thinking how odd it was that so many people were so sure yet some felt it was much longer ago: it's like a shield or replacement memory.

And if that were true then...

Who really died?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Maybe the journos are just 'feeding the trolls' by picking up on rumours on slow news days?

Occam's razor. Use it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Reborn celebs has always intrigued me although I cant realy add any new names to the list. One thing that always shoots down the theory is the fact that your general " Joe Public" never seems to have the option of coming back. Now, if its money that helps choose the reincarnated Im sure many mentioned in previous posts werent that well off even through they did have celebrity status.

If its a changing time-line phenomanom surely it would affect us as well?..

Respects

Edit to add.... My mate is sitting here as I typed the above and he has a theory. All were in fact aliens who wore a mask of a human. The reason they were celebs was to publicly push the alien agenda in Films etc. These human masks are re-usable so a diffirent alien can choose to have that specific celebrity mask even though it may have "Died" previously. Now you know why I like his company, never a dull moment !
edit on 23-3-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
or that part in the bible that says in the end days "thedead shall rise again..."

just sayin...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

We are the music makers
And we are the dreamers of dreams
Wandering by lone sea-breakers
And sitting by desolate streams
World-losers and world-forsakers
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.

--A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy, 1874
edit on 23-3-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Liz taylor.... just me, or about three years ago, bunch of drag queens did memorials etc..... hrmmmm

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ignore my solution/spam.

Derf...that riddle was solved 34 pages ago. Natalie Wood.

Move on...

Seriously...I've made no meaningful contribution this time.

Don't be mad. Get glad.
edit on 3/25/2011 by chasingbrahman because: Derf. Big derf.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Very interesting thread!

It isn't something to do with the internet because a lot of these are not from the net and originate long before the net. My wife and I both saw the news about Ernest Borgnine dying a few years ago. We talked about it tonight and she didn't believe me when I told her he was still alive.

I don't live in the US and I don't watch american news. I don't even watch English-language news as English is not my mother-tongue.

So, if this is only fact-checkers mistakes, why are so many people around the world remembering the same thing? Do you really believe that these mistakes are being aired worldwide before anyone checks them? Why aren't we all remembering the deaths of different celebrities?

I also remember Billy Graham dying a few years ago. Not his wife; didn't even know he had one. Wasn't one of the others either. Jerry Falwell is just a name to me. I would have thought "politics", not religion. As for Orel Roberts, I didn't know that was a person (who would call their son Orel?) I thought it was the name of company that made toothbrushes... Seriously.

Gary Coleman, I remeber dying several years ago. Jack Palance a couple of times. Ronald Reagan died twice. Bobcat died a while back. I couldn't have confused him with the other guy because I have no idea who he his. Patrick Swayze died twice.

The Nelson Mandela thing I remeber a lot of people talking about it in the 80s. It ended up being a confusion with Steven Bikko. There was a movie about Bikko. Peter Gabriel did a song about him. He was also singing "Free Nelson Mandela". It isn't until Bikko died that the world started taking notice of apartheid. A figurehead was needed and Mandela was chosen (don't worry, he knows this better than anyone else; this does not demean him in any way). Hence the mixup.

Jane Goodall died in the 70s, killed by her gorillas. Paul Newman's wife, not Natalie Wood (yes she died, but I'm not confusing the 2). Ed Asner, quite a few years ago also died.

I remember Michael Jackson died, then two weeks later they anounced his upcoming world tour. I figured it might stand a chance of being good... Hope he stays dead this time, never liked his music or his rip-offs, and I don't like pedophiles.

Again, if it's "in your head" or fact-checking mistakes or internet mistakes, why are people from around the world remembering the same deaths??? From even before the net?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just so you know I do not think that his is only happening to celebrities. They just get noticed more. A man that I remembering dieing walked into the shop the other day. I remembered when he died because that was all my boss and co-workers talked about that day. I felt left out because I did not know him as well as they did. The he walks into the shop and they all start talking to him as if nothing had ever happened. It was a little upsetting to say the least.
So I wonder how many common people this is happening to but few if any are talking about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

The thread is already too long for me to read everyones post.............I am 100% sure on Billy Graham (DEAD) it mad big MSM news..........I am also 100% sure concerning the actor who played Norm on Cheers............... it also made MSM news.........

Who would have thought we needed to keep screen shots or newpaper clippings of such events........

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If any of these come back to life ..........oh sh**

Celebrity, Sports and Politicians that Died in 2009

Michael Jackson is one of the bizarre deaths of 2009 due to the circumstances that surrounds his death. The King of Pop died at the age of 50 on June 25, 2009. Michael will forever be remembered as one of the greatest

musicians of the century. Michael Jackson most famous wardrobe was the red zipper leather jacket, white glove and of course the moonwalk.

Senator Claiborne Pell a Democrat from Rhode Island died at on January 1, 2009 at the age of 90. He served over 36 years in the Senate and was instrumental in developing the college financial aid program called the Pell Grant.

Actor Steven Gilborn died on January 2, 2009 at the age of 72 from cancer. He had over 120 TV credits to his career as an actor.

Carl Pohlad an entrepreneur and a self-made billionaire died on January 5, 2009 at the age of 93. He had a banking empire as well as controlling interest in Pepsi.

Kay Yow died on January 24, 2009 at the age of 66 from breast cancer. She was North Carolina State's women basketball coach.

Larry Miller died on February 20, 2009 from complications of Type II diabetes. He was 64 and former owner of the Utah Jazz.

Paul Harvey died on February 29, 2009 at the age of 90. Was a radio broadcaster who is famous for his quote on the radio as "now for the rest of the story."

Actress Natasha Richardson died on March 18, 2009 in a skiing accident at the young age of 45.

Nick Adenhart age 22 died on April 9, 2009 from a tragic car accident. He was a pitcher for the Los Angeles Angels.

David Kellermann former CFO of troubled mortgage giant Freddy Mac died on April 22, 2009 at the age of 41. Authorities found his body at his home and died of an apparent suicide.

Actress Bea Arthur died on April 25, 2009 at the age of 86 from cancer. She was best known for her role in the TV series Golden Girls.

Dom Delouse an actor died on May 4, 2009 at the age of 75.

More names here.........www.associatedcontent.com...
edit on 26-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Dana Carvey, i remember hearing that he underwent heart surgery and DIED on the operating table. The news ran a biopic on him and i remember Headline News and some other station running the story as well as " a look back" on his acting career. Even my dad saw this , he was the one who called me to turn on the news. A few months ago i find out not only was he alive BUT he also survived the surgery.
www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by DeathShield]

I remember that because my GF was a surgeon's assistant and it was discussed at her work. She said the surgeon claimed he had unusual anatomy, which she said was an excuse for hanging up the x-ray on the light panel the wrong way around. She also said the damage would be fatal.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
Jane Goodall died in the 70s, killed by her gorillas.

This one, at least, is explicable. Primatologist Dian Fossey was killed amongst the gorillas in 1985, and there were stories the gorillas had killed her, though she was actually murdered by poachers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
After finding this thread and pondering some of those mentioned I thought were dead and are now alive again.........I decided to take a look at the Deathlist...........

The Deathlist has Billy Graham listed as "expired".....9 of 50 for 2010...........But his date of death is a little odd........Nov 30, 0001.........Not sure what that date means..........

Interesting.............

www.deathlist.net...

Another odd thing is that the Deathlist does not have skull and cross bones next to his name........Also the last post commenting ole Billy is from April 2010...........And his name is not on the current 2011 Death List
edit on 26-3-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
Jane Goodall died in the 70s, killed by her gorillas.

This one, at least, is explicable. Primatologist Dian Fossey was killed amongst the gorillas in 1985, and there were stories the gorillas had killed her, though she was actually murdered by poachers.

Quite aside from anything else, Jane Goodall didn't even study gorillas!
Vicky

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Just saw this clip in an unrelated thread:

mediamatters.org...

At around :08 seconds, he clearly says "the late Billy Graham". Apparently like many people on this thread, Shep Smith and everybody who vettes his scripts also thinks Billy Graham is dead.

But he's not. en.wikipedia.org...

Weird, eh?

In case you don't believe the wiki, here's a column he wrote dated yesterday: www.kansascity.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I remember this thread, but has there been any confirmed "revived" celebrities?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

I also remember hearing that Billy Graham had died but he too is alive.

Am I alone in this? Or is something weird going on?

def something we first found out we might be on an alternative timeline when we heard about Elizabeth Tailors death (she had died years earlier in our old reality. Some with this Billy grahm thing dude dies about 2 years ago... My whole family mom dad brother wife all think hes dead too yet now he's back...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've scanned through most of the thread, the main explanation people seem to be mentioning is alternate universes/timelines, or something similar. One explanation that I haven't seen mentioned directly that could be possible is the celeb dying, but a time traveler from the future coming back and intervening, thus rewriting history/people's memories. However, some people may have a faint recollection of the original memory. Just a possibility I thought i'd throw out there, interesting to think about.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Just so you know I do not think that his is only happening to celebrities. They just get noticed more. A man that I remembering dieing walked into the shop the other day. I remembered when he died because that was all my boss and co-workers talked about that day. I felt left out because I did not know him as well as they did. The he walks into the shop and they all start talking to him as if nothing had ever happened. It was a little upsetting to say the least.
So I wonder how many common people this is happening to but few if any are talking about it.

WHOA~!! Now THAT would seriously .. freak me OUT~! Maybe they 'thought' he was going to die .. but, he never did and recovered ??

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join