It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I will tell you right now that we are able to time travel. We are right now. Its just second by second instead of year by year.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Thank you so much, somebody had to say it, glad it was you.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
What I think is funny is how many random, everyday, average, ordinary Joes with absolutely no background in science or physics feel the need to enlighten the rest of us with their absolute conclusions (based on years of research I'm sure) that we can all go home now cuz' time travel just isn't possible!

Despite Dr's in physics and our own gov't researching the possibilities un beknownst to them we have a far more enlightened buch here on ATS who would remind you that your efforts are all in vain because based on their armchair logic and reason, you are wasting your time....TIME TRAVEL ISN"T POSSIBLE< PERIOD!!!!!. lol.

Please at least provide us with your qualifications if you are going to put your balls out there and make such a definitive statement such as "Time travel isn't possible, I would take too much energy". Where did you graduate? What degree/s do you hold? How many years of research have you done?

Or there is the other possibility.....instead of providing us with all of this information which would require alot of extra time spent typing you could all just STFU!!!!

Nikola Tesla has long been an admired and respected inventor who is also one who may have come close to, if not achieving, time travel and yet, Tesla did not have a college degree. Far more famous than Tesla was Thomas Alva Edison who had very little formal education as a child and was a self taught genius.

While I believe time travel is a possibility, I don't believe having a college degree or being credentialed is a prerequisite to achieving such an accomplishment. There are many bad, lazy and incompetent scientists who have college degrees. There are plenty of doctors who've lost their licenses because of malpractice, but have college degrees. I'm just saying, that's all.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

You are correct in that you don't need a wall full of degrees, but the debunker's just say it's bunk without explanation.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I understand, and those debunking anything should do so by using strong evidence, sound reasoning and logic, but then again, when debunking debunker's, that same sound reasoning and logic should be used.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

He is actually the third whistleblower...
...Lawyer Andrew D Basiago and Dan Burisch Ph.D. are already on the public record...

I started a thread on this a while back...

Climategate - Chronovision, Looking Glass and the Delphi Oracle.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suspect global leaders have been using this device for some time now...
...that it is the motive behind the Copenhagen agenda...
...that it is an electronic form of Clairvoyance...
...similar to the ancient Greek's use of the Delphi Oracle.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's a really interesting subject but cannot get to grips with or fully understand it, how can someone travel into the future if it hasn't happened yet?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
If the US had the ability to time travel and change time that would indicate that JFK was killed on purpose by these time travelers. It would mean we ignored 911 or they caused it. It would mean they let 100 of thousands die to that tsunami without warning them. It might also explain Bush's incomprehensible need to stay in Iraq and Afghanistan and it also might explain Obama staying in Afghanistan to attempt to prevent some future event. It would mean they let the two Shuttles explode without warning. I could go on and on.

Might explain why the USAF is building fortresses on Okaloosa island in Florida.

Could explain many many things.

That is the point exactly and supports the argument that the PTB have Time travel capabilities through Stargate technology and have been stuffing everything up since because of it.
Like in the movie; The Butterfly effect. They keep trying to alter one reality but end up getting a worse one next. Then they try to counter that worse reality and get an exponentialy worse one again. And so they keep trying to tweak time and only get the least worst scenarios like 911 etc etc

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Time travel to the past is not a paradox. One can move to the past, kill his grandfather, and still continue to live in the past. As the past becomes present, his father and himself will not be born, but that doesn't matter: the time traveler still lives on.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by Xeven
If the US had the ability to time travel and change time that would indicate that JFK was killed on purpose by these time travelers. It would mean we ignored 911 or they caused it. It would mean they let 100 of thousands die to that tsunami without warning them. It might also explain Bush's incomprehensible need to stay in Iraq and Afghanistan and it also might explain Obama staying in Afghanistan to attempt to prevent some future event. It would mean they let the two Shuttles explode without warning. I could go on and on.

....... if Dr. Who tells you NOT to step in front of a moving bus...

and you DO ! ... you're on your OWN ...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There! told you I could do it. I do it by the power of the mind. Short jumps are easier than long ones and I'm always thirsty afterwards.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

He is actually the third whistleblower...
...Lawyer Andrew D Basiago and Dan Burisch Ph.D. are already on the public record...

I started a thread on this a while back...

Climategate - Chronovision, Looking Glass and the Delphi Oracle.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you troubleshooter, I will check it out.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So essentially.. someone could have gone back in time and given themselves permission to eradicate 1/3 of the world's population by just showing up in fancy colors and lights and whispering a few things in John, the author of the Book of Revelation's ear.. thus putting the blame for such future actions on an imaginary man in the clouds.

if time travel is possible.. then don't think for a second that what I just wrote.. hadn't been thought of or implemented.

oh and to those people complaining about the age -l grandfather paradox thing.. where you prevent your own birth....
have a look into modern quantum physics and the concept of multiverses and multiple timelines.

this ain't your grand dad's quantum physics you're talking about.
you make new timelines with every mod to your own.

that's the idea at least.

-

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Reading this thread has horrified me. The majority of you have strong beliefs with regard to time travel (TT) based entirely in opposition to the science.

Time travel is easy if you know what you're doing. There are two types of TT. One is by the power of the mind, the other is with machinery.

With the mind, there is no difference in the difficulty of either going back or going forward.

With machinery, it's much much much easier to go forward in time.

Tell you what, I'll prove it to you. I'll go back in time a few minutes and do another post earlier than this one.

EDIT to say there you go, I went back a few minutes and three posts in time!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
we as humans physically exist in the 4th dimension.

watch this video it is an awesome explanation of dimensionality.

time as we know it can be called a human invention, but the function of time is an observable and measurable object. yes, our seconds hours and days were invented as a way to increment our forward movement through time, but we still age and the earth moves forward from point a to be at a speed and the displacement can be measured. thus time does exist, even if you take humans out of the equation.

so we exist at a point moving forward in the fourth dimension, unaware of the 5th yet it exists. so does the 3rd. we exist above it, so we can see the 3rd dimension, yet we cannot exist only in the 3rd dimension, or else we would be static.

now as time travel goes, there are a few methods to acheive a facsimile time travel, these are no brainers, as in we travel forward in time with no effort and naturally. we can advance forward in time rapidly through relativistic travel, or cryogenics, and other "loop holes" that would allow us to have our observed surroundings age faster than us, which means that we have basically time travelled.

now travelling backwards is something comepletely different.

first off, by most models of time (that is how we percieve the 5th dimension, a fork in the road, or decision, leaves two possible future events) allow for us to go back and kill ourselves at a young age, because even though we do kill ourselves, there is still a possibility that we do not and thus we cannot end a time line where we exist because we cannot negate one or any of infinite possibilities. even if we kill all of our family, it is possible that you didnt and therefore being possible to exist means that your originating time line or the one that you came from, still exists, even though you are acting in another. now the line that you are killing yourself in cannot be adversly affected, because this is again another possibility that has already existed, and therefore you are simply observing from a different point of view.

now can we travel backwards in time? there are a few options.

1: take every particle in the universe, stop it, and then force it to reverse while you remain static. this is not probable, although i suppose with an infinite amount of computing ability coupled with an infinite amount of available energy coupled with an infinite scope of view it could be minutely possible but i dont theink that the airforce is really concealing those types of capabilities.

2: fold the timelines, that is through the theoretical wormhole. this is a theory based upon a theory based upon a theory, and it would be difficult to say that we are doing it, considering it would again take an enormous amount of energy, and we are just getting to the edge of our solar system.

3: reverse every particle in your physical body in the same manner as the first proposal here. but that would just end up with you getting younger as the world goes forward, and essentially you are getting the same effect as traveling forward[/] in time.

4: find a way to funtion in the 5th/6th dimension, buuuuut that means that you would have to know every possible out come of every possible decision and the resulting decisions and out comes of those results and so on. again you are talking in the infinite. this is not within our grasp.

I am not saying that time travel is impossible. i am sure that in this infinite universe there has to exist (because it is possible, no matter how remotely) a species of beings who have the charting, computing, energy, scoping, knowledge, and execution capabilities to have this. even if you do not believe in aliens, it is possible that human kind may eventually get to that point as well somewhere down the line, so... yes it is possible in the loosest and most ponderous sense of the word.

is the airforce making quantum leaps and time travels across the time lines of the universe? i would be willing to wager not only my family jewels on that agains anything you want, but those of my children and grandchildren as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
we as humans physically exist in the 4th dimension.

watch this video it is an awesome explanation of dimensionality.

time as we know it can be called a human invention, but the function of time is an observable and measurable object. yes, our seconds hours and days were invented as a way to increment our forward movement through time, but we still age and the earth moves forward from point a to be at a speed and the displacement can be measured. thus time does exist, even if you take humans out of the equation.

so we exist at a point moving forward in the fourth dimension, unaware of the 5th yet it exists. so does the 3rd. we exist above it, so we can see the 3rd dimension, yet we cannot exist only in the 3rd dimension, or else we would be static.

now as time travel goes, there are a few methods to acheive a facsimile time travel, these are no brainers, as in we travel forward in time with no effort and naturally. we can advance forward in time rapidly through relativistic travel, or cryogenics, and other "loop holes" that would allow us to have our observed surroundings age faster than us, which means that we have basically time travelled.

now travelling backwards is something comepletely different.

first off, by most models of time (that is how we percieve the 5th dimension, a fork in the road, or decision, leaves two possible future events) allow for us to go back and kill ourselves at a young age, because even though we do kill ourselves, there is still a possibility that we do not and thus we cannot end a time line where we exist because we cannot negate one or any of infinite possibilities. even if we kill all of our family, it is possible that you didnt and therefore being possible to exist means that your originating time line or the one that you came from, still exists, even though you are acting in another. now the line that you are killing yourself in cannot be adversly affected, because this is again another possibility that has already existed, and therefore you are simply observing from a different point of view.

now can we travel backwards in time? there are a few options.

1: take every particle in the universe, stop it, and then force it to reverse while you remain static. this is not probable, although i suppose with an infinite amount of computing ability coupled with an infinite amount of available energy coupled with an infinite scope of view it could be minutely possible but i dont theink that the airforce is really concealing those types of capabilities.

2: fold the timelines, that is through the theoretical wormhole. this is a theory based upon a theory based upon a theory, and it would be difficult to say that we are doing it, considering it would again take an enormous amount of energy, and we are just getting to the edge of our solar system.

3: reverse every particle in your physical body in the same manner as the first proposal here. but that would just end up with you getting younger as the world goes forward, and essentially you are getting the same effect as traveling forward[/] in time.

4: find a way to funtion in the 5th/6th dimension, buuuuut that means that you would have to know every possible out come of every possible decision and the resulting decisions and out comes of those results and so on. again you are talking in the infinite. this is not within our grasp.

I am not saying that time travel is impossible. i am sure that in this infinite universe there has to exist (because it is possible, no matter how remotely) a species of beings who have the charting, computing, energy, scoping, knowledge, and execution capabilities to have this. even if you do not believe in aliens, it is possible that human kind may eventually get to that point as well somewhere down the line, so... yes it is possible in the loosest and most ponderous sense of the word.

is the airforce making quantum leaps and time travels across the time lines of the universe? i would be willing to wager not only my family jewels on that agains anything you want, but those of my children and grandchildren as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bauer401
Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

This problem doesn't exist. There are no paradoxes in the multiverse. I repeat myself, there are no paradoxes in the multiverse.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
I will tell you right now that we are able to time travel. We are right now. Its just second by second instead of year by year.

This is a good point that is often overlooked. Time travel into the future is happening everywhere all the time. It's hard to get your head around this but when you think about it we are travelling through space at the speed of time.

There's also the time dilation experiment with the two clocks that proved forward time travel. Think of it like this. I have a twin encircling the globe for days and days on a blue plane travelling at 1000mph. At the same time as my twin, I am flying in a red plane at 500mph going round and round. At the end when the same distance has been travelled by both planes they land. One of us will have effectively travelled a tiny amount into the other's future. Can you guess which one?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Have you been able to find the audio for this one?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
as he heads up a private organisation dedicated to the investigation of time travel - he is hardly a ` whistle blower `

PS - he also clearly has vested interests

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join