It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The thing regarding the memory holes they call "Time Shifts" people that have studied into it say its related to our own choices changing our own reality in a way which somehow creates these so called "Memory Holes"
But that's rarely related to "Time Travel" as far as my knowledge goes.

Usually people are either afraid of Time Travel because they think it may alter their own reality in a way they cannot control ,or they are envious of the Time Traveler who can do something they cannot.

I for one am very interested in Time Travel and the endless possibilities of alternate realities of differing outcomes to the ones here.

When it comes to Time Travel ,I'm more aligned with the idea of John Titor than some other more complex and odd theories of Time Travel.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This David Anderson guy sounds really cool. Here's his Wiki entry. It sounds like he's quite the philanthropist. He might also be nuts, so who knows. He can give as many impromptu appearances as he wants, unless he ponies up the evidence, he can't expect anyone to take him seriously.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bauer401
Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

Well, if there is multiple dimensions connected to each other and by the "way" we are trying to go back in time we change of dimension (the "past" one) it wouldn't matter..

(I don't know if you understand.. )
:O

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
I personally believe in time travel. I have seen odd things that suggest to me that things have been altered.

And how do you know that's not normal? What you sensed is that something was not as you thought it SHOULD be. It's just as plausible that your expectation was wrong as it is that anything was out of order.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
I just listened to the interview with George Noori and it was very interesting.
He also says the world is a much better place in 2040 which he travelled to...Cities/buildings are more mixed in with the environement by having plants and trees everywhere around the buildings like they are kind of morphed together.

He also said in 2040 everyone is either teleporting around or local riding Segways.

In 30 years? Really? Sure. Look how much we've progressed since 1970, eh? Baloney! We're going to do all that, solve world hunger, stop wars, etc. in 30 years? This is like some old 60's Popular Mechanics issue insisting that we'll all be flying around our cities with jetpacks or Jetson's cars by 2000. 2040. 2100 or more would be more likely.

The other scary thing about the whole time travel program is that they go into the future and see who will become a US [resident then go back in time and brief them when they are still young about where their destiny will take them.

More complete and utter malarky. Why on Earth would anyone think to do such a stupid thing. That makes no sense whatsoever. It seems like gratuitous addition of controversial drama material to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am going to chalk this one up there with Bigfoot and the Lochness monster. I went to this DR.David Lewis Anderson website and saw a well put together website that also has a lot of cheap junk to peddle to the masses who buy into his nonsense.

www.andersoninstitute.com...

Just another charlatan in the mix. Please don't buy into this poppycock people...your smarter than that.

[edit on 1/4/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by digigeek
Look how much we've progressed since 1970, eh? Baloney!

How about an Iphone?

I don't need to list out the massive advancement in tech, science, medicine, transportation, entertainment, education, do I? Hologram technology is right around the corner. Also invisibility?

If the CERN creates enough energy to distort space and time, it may open up a wormhole to the future..... ?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

Either way this website is great but has one big flaw, where is the evidence, I could have made everything posted on this thread and made it looked just as legit. where is the evidence?

You are a bit wrong here because I don't think many people really think it through.

Could you prevent yourself from being born? Yes and no.

How? Well, the current timeline will have you. You will have been born and have lived and become a brilliant scientist and developed time travel. Then you travel back to see your birth or your grandparents and disrupt them from meeting or marrying somehow.

Bang. You're gone but still here. Why?

Because you have now created another timeline. There will be two that run inline. The one where you were born will continue up to the point you left then cease to exist for you.

Then there will be a new one where you were never born leaving it open for the next person to come along and disrupt their birth.

I hope I was a little clear.

But I also think that it isn't as advanced enough now to pinpoint a date in the past (if it exists at all) or strong enough to send something as large as a man through.

There have been valid studies showing that it is possible at the nano scale but nothing so far (as is publicly released of course) sending more solid objects.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

I don't need to list out the massive advancement in tech, science, medicine, transportation, entertainment, education, do I? Hologram technology is right around the corner. Also invisibility?

We already have hologram and invisibility technology, I also believe we have the technology for time travel, what they have today is 50-70 years ahead of today, "secrets".

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's not impossible and you don't need multiple universes. Time travel to the past is like reloading a video game from a save point: the same thing is about to happen, only differently this time, since the new 'now' has an extra time traveler in it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

That's just a projector projecting an image onto a white surface. That's got nothing to do with holograms, though I can see how a complete lack of critical thinking would lead a person to that conclusion.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Right

I was merely responding to

Originally posted by digigeek
Look how much we've progressed since 1970, eh? Baloney!

Invisibility cloak 'step closer' BBC Article

Back to Time Travel, I too like many others on here tune into the History Channel, but I more leave it on for noise. I watched the Bible/Armageddon secret codes episode, and I thought of Albert Einstein, "you can only travel back in time to the point when the time machine was first created." And next I thought of the Boskops.....
anyways,

Couldn't you also time travel to the past in a virtual world?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Also using Remote Viewing, you travel back in time and also into the future.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I'm puzzled by the term 'Remote Viewing'

As a self believing stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser sentient cosmic consciousness I have some small experience of receiving 'minds eye' visions out of the minds of others, somewhere in time to a perception thereto.
An example of such a minds eye vision was given on the thread "Extraterrestrial Life Official Disclosure Imminent" on Nov. 27th 2009. (Note that there is another thread with exactly the same title but with the addition of the word 'is' between Disclosure & Imminent, by way of confusing the issue).

Anyway, my understanding is that to receive such a vision there has to be a sender of the vision ~ or simply a neutrinosynthesiser psychic/telepathy connection between two people.
My understanding being that you cannot 'remote view' as in receive a neutrinosynthesiser minds eye vision, without first having a neutrinosynthesiser psychic/telepathy connection with another conscious being somewhere in time & space.
Best done in a benevolent frame of mind:
Malevolence connects to malevolence, in other words:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I say Bravo and I think time travel is possible.

I think there are 2 kinds of people that make up the scientific community. Those who know and those who don't know.

Those who know will always fight to keep the status quo in place because they know everything. Any talk of things like time travel or life evolving on other planets is greeted with "knowers" comparing this kind of talk to fantasy or wishful thinking.

Those who don't know chage the world. They are the Einsteins, Newton's and Bohr's of the world. Sadly, the scientific community is filled with those who know but thankfully there will always be those who don't goosestep behind the herd.

I was reading the website and he has some interesting concepts. I think Ron Mallett is on the right track also.

It's based on frame dragging. Planets warp spacetime as they rotate and this warped space can create a time portal so in a sense you would be stretching out time.

This would also mean that nature creates these time portals and if we had the technology we could use these time portals.

If this is true there should also be reports of people who find themselves in different time periods even if it's just for a second. This is because people would experience these natural time portals and it would almost seem unreal. They would find themselves in a different point in time if it's just for a split second.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Why does the good doctor have a glow about him in that picture? Is it where he has time traveled and his body is still in two places at once? Giving the appearance of being hazy or blurred.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Here is an interview he did on December 23, 2009. Good Stuff!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
If this is true there should also be reports of people who find themselves in different time periods even if it's just for a second. This is because people would experience these natural time portals and it would almost seem unreal. They would find themselves in a different point in time if it's just for a split second.

What you described almost sounds like Deja Vu.

If it is true that when you travel in time you create an alternate timeline, which would imply that there are infinite number of alternate timelines, couldn't you just develop a machine to take you to the other dimension instead of battaling with space and time in a time machine?

Where do these other dimensions exists? In a different Universe? What if you could harness this energy for the whole planet and take the whole planet into a different dimension, say to have some particular outcome only available in said dimension?

What if the perception of time is all in your mind, and maybe through tv and satellites for example, one could be mind controlled to a different dimension that only benefits those in control of the time travel/alternate dimension power?

And maybe that is why we see certain indiginous people who do not have access to technology and live in remote areas...for example lost tribes found deep in the Amazon, are not affected by said technology?

If alternate dimensions only exist in your mind, what if the creators of this technology decided, lets take the world to a dimension with the assasination of Martin Luther King Jr, JFK, John Lennon, 9/11, Nazi Germany, Hurricane Katrina, AIDS, WW1&2, Vietnam, etc. etc.???

When you dream you go into "alternate dimensions", what if you could harness this into technology on a grand scale, and control the world?

Anyways, sorry I got off course there...Are we suggesting in this thread that time travel technology would be a UFO? Or would it be maybe being put to sleep and traveling in time via your mind and not actually physically leaving our dimension?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Here is an interview he did on December 23, 2009. Good Stuff!

I posted this a couple of days ago, thanks for posting it again as some may have missed it..it is an excellent interview.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Time travel does seem to have alot of problems, perhaps time travel is only possible to the future in a straight line. Or maybe time just corrects any mistakes later on, for instance you kill your granddad, you come back to present, 2 weeks later you are hit by a car.... Mind boggling at the least.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join