It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

December 31, 2009

A second whistle-blower, this one a physicist, has emerged to confirm the existence of U.S. government development of time travel technology and emphasize the importance of the real-world application of such technology for achieving planetary sustainability.

Dr. David Lewis Anderson, director of the Anderson Institute, emerged publicly in a two-hour interview on December 23, 2009 to give an extensive account of his time control research for the U.S. Air Force, which he later continued at his Time Travel Research Institute and other organizations.

Dr. Lewis’ public revelations regarding time travel follow disclosures made in August and November by Andrew D. Basiago in interviews concerning his experiences in time travel experiments undertaken by DARPA’s Project Pegasus in the early 1970s.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77e8f5a6abf8.jpg[/atsimg]
Anderson Inst: Time Control Methods & Technologies

www.examiner.com...

Welcome to the Anderson Institute ...where history is becoming an experimental science.

Imagine, traveling in time. Some process that would let you go backward in time to witness the events that changed history, or into the future to see if mankind survives, and then to return to the present with the knowledge of what will happen tomorrow. The process is intriguing, even mind boggling, but the science is more real than imagined.

Explore the possibilities on the exciting new frontier of time control and time travel with the Anderson Institute, dedicated exclusively to advancing the study and development of time control capabilities.

The Anderson Institute is a private research and development laboratory whose resources are targeted specifically at the time control applications using time-warped field technology in its proprietary time reactor systems (patent pending).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92a1d70d8493.jpg[/atsimg]
Dr. David Anderson

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f812d0eeac56.jpg[/atsimg]

www.andersoninstitute.com...

Dr. Anderson disappeared a few years back, he did a couple of interviews with Art Bell and then was gone, think he may have gone to Europe to work on his time travel theory. Time travel is a passion of mine and Dr. Anderson says it's real and being hidden from us.
For those interested he will be on Dreamland with Whitley Strieber January 23, 2010, not to be missed.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Feb 1 2010 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I must say i cant really get on board with this. Time travel has too many ramifications. The only thing that would prove linear or cyclical time is actually doing it ... which is ridiculously dangerous to say the least.

Though it is a nice thought ... im not convinced

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Time will tell, I would like to think that we have the technology, Dr. Michio Kaku thinks it's possible.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

Either way this website is great but has one big flaw, where is the evidence, I could have made everything posted on this thread and made it looked just as legit. where is the evidence?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Could you imagine ?? If possible and was made public it would be next to impossible to imagine where it would lead to .

Having said that , there is no shortage of things that I would like to see from our past .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

i agree its all fun to imagine but we need some real stuff and these b.s. stories need to stop and some real evidence needs to be brought to the table. this is just fiction, don't we all want facts?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauer401

My understanding is if you go back in time and change anything it splits into a parallel universe and you would still be here, the thinking is that you can live more than one life at the same time.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
but then one life could interact with another life and alter each other, preventing the other one to live.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just what is the best science theories on time travel ?

Are there any good theories that think it possible to travel back in time ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If time travel were possible, I'm wondering if it would be like a dream I had where in fact you only created another parallel reality. That means there is one reality where you changed things and then another reality where you did not. Traveling back to the correct reality you want to be in might be interesting.

I believe the theory behind worm holes allows travel to a different time and space. If you travel close to the speed of light you can effectively travel forward in time relative to everyone else only aging a slight amount compared to everyone else.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

i think it is possible, and my agrument for it is this: if the plane in which you exist has an up direction, it must have a down direction, the same applies for left and right, therefore, since time to us is the three dementions of space we occupy moving through a forth one direction, it seems only logical that it is possible to move the opposite way.

although this view has one flaw, it assumes time is a "direction", it could quite possibly be more of a state of being, which would then make my aformentioned argument a pointless point.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

can anyone answer this?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I once speculated that there could be particles travelling faster than the speed of light which to our position would actually be travelling backwards in time and be completely unobservable. I'm not sure how I thought of this or if anything like it is possible. How can you prove something you can't observe? I guess a time traveller could attempt to prove that he was going to put an object in a certain place. However if the observer noticed that the object was already there before the time traveler mentioned it to him, how could that be proof of time travel?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Since you would be in separate universe you would not interact with yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
*Mod Edit: Excessive Quota removed.

HOAX -- One word that handily sums up this entire thread...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by alien]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
well all I can say is that they are doing a PISS POOR job at utilizing it. How's about we travel back 100 years and let the colonial powers take over the middle east??? or why didnt they kill Lincoln and replace him with a southern sympathizer since the gov. has it out for minorities?

I'm sorry but this just doesnt exist yet. the energy it would take would drain our planet.

I call BS

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
An infinite amount of infinite possibilities of infinite amount of choices of............................

We already have one HOAX protester.

My theorem, gleaned from many sci fi books in my childhood and adulthood.

There are infinite worlds and realities.

Just by making a simple choice, you have altered your timeline. What if you had made the other choice?

This time travel, if possible, would only move you from one reality to another.

This is not my theory, but I do support whomever postulated it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

We already have one HOAX protester.

They very will may be, where is his proof that it's a hoax..think that is fine but I would like to know his reasons.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
www.instructables.com...

hey does this accually work cause i personnally don't see how it would

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
if time travel would be possible we would have seen evidence of it because if someone would "ïnvent" one in the now or future we would have had some proof of it in the past?
Does this make sense?

Love the idea though

cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join