It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Then vs Hitler Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

It's been observed there are a number of Jew-haters on this site that try to present themselves as noble seekers of Truth, defenders of Justice, champions of Right, etc. They try to characterize themselves as objective revisionist researchers of history.

They're very easy to spot with their single-minded obsessions with vilifying Israel, defending the Nazis, trying to implicate Jews in every injustice in the world.

The gullible can be easily fooled by this vicious agenda. More intelligent people figure out what's going on.

Yep. Truer words were seldom spoken.
there is gullible, and there is Evil. the NAZi's and Hitler were ( are ) as evil as it gets. That evil corrupts the mind and the soul. embrace it at your own risk of destruction folks!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Now you are also using these analogy from How to make the case for Israel and win

2. They s%ck
3. You s%ck

Take a deep breath, and pull the doomsday weapon: You suck!

You're a Jew-hater, Arab-lover, anti-Semite, you're a pinko, a commie, a dreamer, a naive, a self-hater, you have issues, your mother worked for the Nazis, Prince Bandar buys you cookies, you forgot you were responsible for the holocaust, etc. The more the merrier. By the time you end this barrage, only a handful would be left standing. For mopping them up, you use the ultimate postmodern wisdom: Everything sucks.

Cheers*

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Interesting resonse. Hmmm
SO, why can't ANY of you answer this simple question? Do you feel Hitler is the victim of a smear conspiracy? Was he misunderstood and slandered?
After all, that certainly the gist of this thread, yet none of you has the spine to adress it, let alone admit you sympatize. Why?
Don't act like this is an unfounded attack, it's the very point of the thread!
state your opinion and stop dancing around.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

It's been observed there are a number of Jew-haters on this site that try to present themselves as noble seekers of Truth, defenders of Justice, champions of Right, etc. They try to characterize themselves as objective revisionist researchers of history.

They're very easy to spot with their single-minded obsessions with vilifying Israel, defending the Nazis, trying to implicate Jews in every injustice in the world.

The gullible can be easily fooled by this vicious agenda. More intelligent people figure out what's going on.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mmiichael]

Ah! The ever more intellectual rhetoric from the University of Mr. Dodge and Weave the Subject. Cry wolf, finger point and do anything to discredit anyone or any thing. Any thing that doesn't fit snuggly in your little Zionist nest.
Where on this thread has ANYONE tried to implicate Jews in every injustice in the world?
Do you actually think you are some intellectual giant by spewing this crap?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mmiichael]

Ah! The ever more intellectual rhetoric from the University of Mr. Dodge and Weave the Subject. Cry wolf, finger point and do anything to discredit anyone or any thing. Any thing that doesn't fit snuggly in your little Zionist nest.
Where on this thread has ANYONE tried to implicate Jews in every injustice in the world?
Do you actually think you are some intellectual giant by spewing this crap?

Zionist nest huh?

So Donny, read this and answer:
SO, why can't ANY of you answer this simple question? Do you feel Hitler is the victim of a smear conspiracy? Was he misunderstood and slandered?
After all, that certainly the gist of this thread, yet none of you has the spine to adress it, let alone admit you sympatize. Why?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

I can answer that. I need not to be your daddy.
I have taken you to the water, drink if you wish.
I think Hitler then and Hitler now is a good subject.
Besides you answer your own questions.
Maybe Rain can straighten you out.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Aahhh, moodmakers! Yes, "we" are all part of the dirty Nazi Extreme Right-Wing skinheads with swastikas tattooed on our penises. And on our agenda is nothing but hate, racism and violence! Just like in this thread of mine:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Didn't say you were did I?
So how about you stop dancing and answer Mr intellectual honesty!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Now you are using #11, 14 & 26 of # Twenty-six ways to slander and intimidate conspiracy advocates

11. Always question the motives of conspiracy theorists.

14. Ask if the conspiracy advocate believes in any other (unrelated) conspiracies.

24. Don't write about the topics conspiracy theorists bring up. Instead, write about conspiracy theorists.

Sorry getting nowhere. I would suggest you use some other way not listed in the list.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Doin' that dance again Danny/
So WHY NOT answer/ it's your opinion after all. am I supposed to research your opinion? Thats hilarious! HILARIOUS!
You guys are retreating faster than the German Army from Moscow!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Cry wolf, finger point and do anything to discredit anyone or any thing. Any thing that doesn't fit snuggly in your little Zionist nest.

Just an observation. For some reason on this forum the same people who start or contribute to innumerable threads that are extremely critical of Israel are for some reason also fascinated with Hitler and try to present what they call balanced, i.e. more sympathetic portrayal of Hitler and the Nazis. They are often in the camp that believes the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Mossad agents.

A favoured word is "Zionists"

Interestingly enough the current Iranian regime shares this uncompromising indictment of Israel and also is fixated on the WWII issue of questioning the Holocaust and the legitimacy of the Nazis - who Iran actively collaborated with.

All coincidence?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It could be co-incidence but it is not because as a result of Hitler/WWII or during that time period Israel was born so to say, these two issues are interlinked along with WWI. Now if Israel was created say 50-20 or even 100 years after that period it would not have been a co-incidence. But again but if truth is out there already printed in "authoritative books" then all research will lead finally to the truth. So why not let people research them and discuss it. Ultimately, through all kind of versions if research is true and researcher is set he/she will ultimately find it's way back wherever it may lead.

Now let us not get into 9/11 and other such things because 9/11 has nothing to do with Hitler and his "time period" if you do not want to go astray from the subject of the thread.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Let me say this once....................... again,

for it looks like the topic at hand has been permitted to gone off course............. once again. The OP has made it perfectly clear that it's purpose is to look at this subject matter from a completely amoral objective stand point. An exercise in the spirit of a true intellectual inquiry, and i think there is a great deal for us all to learn by taking on this taboo in historical record/research.

Based on what we have all been spoon feed from our history text books, and have discovered to be lies and half-truths... thus far, we should all know better... the higher ground to be standing on, is to question every claim no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. Many crimes have been committed by victors and may great accomplishments made by those who where defeated. So i beg of you who insist on lashing out emotionally, get off your high horses when discussing this topic.

As a free-thinking community we must all take a higher road, especially here, for it is here that we have a rare opportunity to set the record straight. Yes maybe it's just for a couple dozen people who care to read this thread, but it still has value and merit no matter how futile the effort may seem.

Please, i beg of you (since i have no mod powers to threaten you) let us all move forward with less heart and more head in the lead... many thanks in advance... and many thanks to those who have already made this thread enlightening.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Eye
Please, i beg of you (since i have no mod powers to threaten you) let us all move forward with less heart and more head in the lead... many thanks in advance... and many thanks to those who have already made this thread enlightening.

CUE POLITE MOD REQUEST

Hi People,

Gotta agree with The Blind Eye here.

Certainly acknowledge and appreciate this is a very passionate subject for many...however we can discuss/debate it without getting poisonous as well.

So lets keep the personalised hits out of it please...and please keep it focussed on-topic.

Cheers,
ALIEN

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Unless you are from an other planet alien excluded of course---
You know the saying "It takes two to tango" Sorta like the theory of Relativity, "for every action there is a reaction"
Is it far fetched to point out that Marxist were involved in the creation of Hitler and the Nazis.
Hell no.
I do it every chance I get. I don't call that dancin around!
Tango anyone?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
It could be co-incidence but it is not because as a result of Hitler/WWII or during that time period Israel was born so to say, these two issues are interlinked

You don't show any knowledge of the events. Briefly, Britain was given control of a large part of the Middle East after the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire in 1919 after World War I. The Balfour Declaration included in the mandate for Palestine was approved by the League of Nations in 1922. This entrusted Britain with administering Palestine and with assisting the Jewish people in reconstituting their national home in that country. Large-scale Jewish settlement and development of extensive agricultural and industrial enterprises in Palestine began during the British mandatory period.

After WWII, with Britain financially in ruin, the decision was made to dissemble the British Empire. From 1944 to 1949 a number of new states were created in the Middle East. These included Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Israel.

All prepared for years before the Nazi rise to power and the Holocaust.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

SO, why can't ANY of you answer this simple question? Do you feel Hitler is the victim of a smear conspiracy?

no
i personally don't feel that to be the case

Was he misunderstood and slandered?

i think so, to a certain degree
but then, so many people are
both living and dead
Wyatt Earp
Michael Jackson
are two that come to mind just off the top of my head
hell, even Jesus was misunderstood and slandered
i have often felt so, too, myself
(haven't we all, at least once or twice?)

not that i'm putting anyone, including Hitler, into any certain association with the other

just sayin'
being misunderstood is probably one of the most liikely persecutions (if it could be called that) inherent to the human experience

i don't think i've avoided this issue
this is the first that i've seen it brought up
i haven't read the last two pages, yet, today, though

Don't act like this is an unfounded attack, it's the very point of the thread! state your opinion and stop dancing around.

i don't take it as an attack, at all!
thanks for speaking your mind

that is my ultimate goal, in any thread: FREEDOM of speech

my personal opinion is this:

world history is NOT exactly as is generally assumed, believed, or accepted

& in regard to WWII, it's not just about Germany but about everyone involved - but if we quit making a scapegoat of one country and/or one leader, either as victim or predator, then we could all (in the sense of being citizens of our repsective countries) take our fair share of responsibility.

if we can get started on the hardest parts, the rest won't be as bad.

that's just me

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's been observed there are a number of Jew-haters on this site that try to present themselves as noble seekers of Truth, defenders of Justice, champions of Right, etc.

whoa.
you're confusing "assume" with "observe"
i do NOT hate anyone
and i KNOW that my words are not malignant in nature toward any individual or group

i try to do what Jesus said to do:
* love GOD
* love my neighbors (both nazi's and zionists and muslims and rednecks)

* love my enemies (not applicable if i'm successful)* judge not

so please be careful with your words
this is not about accusations and i do NOT want this thread derailed by emotions

PLEASE

thanks

[edit on 1/3/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You can continue to argue that WWI, WWII and Hitler is nowhere associated/ had no role with creating of Israel albeit that argument is for a different thread, in hope of not getting this thread being derailed again.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
Hitler appointed Karl Donitz as his successor in his last political testament, signed on 29th April 1945.

Donitz was appointed head of state (Reichspräsident), also War Minister (Kriegsminister) and Commander in Chief of the Navy (Oberbefehlshaber der Kriegsmarine).

i posted a link to that on page 5, i think it was
Political Testament

Hess himself was stripped of office, following his bizarre flight to Scotland. And Hitler privately ordered he be shot on sight if he ever returned to Germany.

well, then, lucky for Rudolph Hess that Churchill saw fit to put him in "protective custody" for THE REST OF HIS LIFE, huh?

he lived a long long time in desolation and loneliness.
NO one deserves that
NO ONE

it wasn't ethical of Churchill to do as he did
and it made a significant change, downhill, in the ways of war
a messenger was never treated as an offensive before that
it was certainly not commendable on any level

and then they put Hess on trial at Nuremburg - how could he have commited war crimes, all locked up in solitary Spandau?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join