It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hitler Then vs Hitler Now

page: 7
15
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
The man was a sadistic, psychotic dictator who bought about the biggest war this planet has ever seen by his own machinations, then died a cowards death, in a bunker because he did not have the power of his own convictions to face the people he deemed to be "inferior" - leaving behind a large swathe of Western and Eastern Europe in ruin. How anyone can even try to draw a positive out of that utterly mystifies me.


Granted...and well said. As far as I'm concerned, 'thinking outside of the box' is taking a serious look at the outside factors...the Bushes and the Fords and the role of Western finance in the Nazi state. That's why these discussions are important...they turn the light on the shades of gray.




posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


Thank you very much for this enlightening reply.
You talk about Hitler as if you knew him personally.
The official story of JFK, 911 and the moon-landing are also well documented, doesn't necessarily mean that everything in the official reports/documentation is true. Documents can be faked, testimonies can be forced.
But in the process of ranting about Hitler you forgot to mention the sources on which you base your opinion. My guess is that your sources are only the mainstream literature and not what other parties have to say.
For people like you, this is how you see Nazi Germany:

Your opinion is exactly the picture of Germany and Hitler this cartoon tries to propagate, and exactly that should raise some questions in your mind! Also because these same people propagate the official version of JFK, 911 and the moon-landing.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


The Blitz? I'm suprised you had the courage to bring it up... but clearly you don't know the surrounding facts.

1. Hitler made clear to the Luftwaffe that British cities and civilian populations were NOT to be targetted in bombing campaigns.

2. The RAF takes the initiative and bombs Berlin.

3. In retaliation, Hitler unleashes the Luftwaffe on London.

4. More people die in the firestorm bombing of Dresden and Hamburg than in the entire 8 month Blitz.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.rense.com...



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm
 



The Second World War is probably the most researched , studied and documented event in world history. Thousands of volumes have been written, from all sides and sources both allied and German and Japanese.
To simply reject all that and say you are thinking "outside the box" is ridiculous and very superficial. So, I assume you have done your own study of mathematics? Don't want to accept the "official sotry" there!
Instead of actual history you Hitler apolologists post silly internet crap from silly sources and pretend you are scholars,
What tripe.
Let's cut to the chase, if you admire Hitler and his actions, simply say so and be done with it. don't hide behind ridiculous pseudo historical BS.
There are so many lies, misinformation and pro NAZI propaganda on the web it's ridiculous. All aimed at the uneducated, easily propagandized mind. If you CHOOSE to be one of those people, so be it. It's your Karma you are taking off a cliff. Ignore reality if you wish, but youyou could not be more wrong, Hitler was not misunderstood, he was a monster, a psychotic murderer. If you admire that, may God help you.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR
 


Maybe you should check your facts?

The Luftwaffe bombed London first. The Blitz



During a raid on Thames Haven, on 24 August, some German aircraft (one commanded by Rudolf Hallensleben who went on to win the Knights Cross for other actions)[10] strayed over London and dropped bombs in the east and northeast parts of the city, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Islington, Tottenham and Finchley. This prompted the British to mount a retaliatory raid on Berlin the next night with bombs falling in Kreuzberg and Wedding, causing 10 deaths.


And no, I don't think Dresden was necessary, nor Hamburg.

But we weren't discussing those, we were discussing the misguided notion that somehow Hitler was seeking peace when he was planning to invade the UK, and bombing the country.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
he was a monster, a psychotic murderer.


By those standards, so was Churchill, Roosevelt, Truman, Stalin...

Make no mistake. Hitler murdered by order and no-one here rejects the fact. So stop, and calm down. We want to make sure the record is set straight, because the history as commonly portrayed IS distorted.

The German people are still suffering.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


The thread is about Hitler. Some German pilots made a mistake (this is not even contested). Britain in response made a deliberate and concerted act to bomb Berlin. Did Hitler initiate the bombing of enemy cities? No. The Blitz was therefore an act of defense and justice.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR
 



Well there was that Rotterdam thing.
Why don't you guys have the courage to admit the truth?
That you amire Hitler and NAZIism?
When I was a child my family shared a duplex with Max and Rose, German immigrants. I still remember their tatoos from their arrest and sentance to one of the nAZI death camps. No internet BS, no revisionist history of thinking "out of the box" there. they lived through it. It's reality.
you people are a sick twisted joke.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
You talk about Hitler as if you knew him personally.


And yet you defend him the same way?

What a curious reply, and a strange way to try and condemn someone.

As for sources - its history, in all its glory, from all sides. More importantly its accurate history, unlike so much else that has been put forward.

And in the meantime, you are trying to compare 9/11 and the JFK assasination to a 6 year long world war, and the preceeding 6 years of a Nazi government in Germany, all of which were meticulously documented by the people involved in them at the time.

Thats like comparing apples to coal.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR
 


An act of defense and justice which left over 43,000 British civilians dead, countless thousands displaced and over one million homes either demolished or severely damaged.

Defense and justice ?

It was actually one of Hitler's better tantrum decisions. By ordering the bombing of British cities, he so took the heat off RAF Fighter Command that they successfully fought off the Luftwaffe, won the Battle of Britain and established the United Kingdom as one vast aircraft carrier from which the liberation of Western Europe could be launched only four years later.

He wasn't very good that way, Adolf, always seemed to end up making flawed military decisions and rejecting the advice of those who knew better.

Nevermind. You adore him and that's just hunky dory.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by neformore
The man was a sadistic, psychotic dictator who bought about the biggest war this planet has ever seen by his own machinations, then died a cowards death, in a bunker because he did not have the power of his own convictions to face the people he deemed to be "inferior" - leaving behind a large swathe of Western and Eastern Europe in ruin. How anyone can even try to draw a positive out of that utterly mystifies me.


Granted...and well said. As far as I'm concerned, 'thinking outside of the box' is taking a serious look at the outside factors...the Bushes and the Fords and the role of Western finance in the Nazi state. That's why these discussions are important...they turn the light on the shades of gray.


Why do you profess this without factoring in Karl Marx, the Lenin Brothers,
Trotsky and dear ole Stalin.
IMHO they deserve the same scrutiny when it comes to the cause of most European unrest
Including WWII.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


Maybe, oh I don't know, because the subject of the thread is Adolph Hitler? And how poor Adolph was misunderstood and all the nasty lies published about him. Why don't you start your own thread?
And by the way, how do you feel about Hitler Donny?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by queenannie38
WHAT IF is just a game
but it's a good one


Actually, its a self defeating dangerous waste of time.

All it leads to is idolatory fantasies.

In this case, it leads to people thinking that somehow one of - if not the single most - dangerous dictator that ever lived was somehow a nice person, when he most certainly was nothing of the sort.



To be fair, can you show your reasoning with a link or unbiased historical facts? More dangerous than Lenin?


There is no sense in me posting a new one since this one has been overlooked.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger
 


Blah blah, as long as you don't come up with some resources...
Ever listened to what the man himself had to say? Or read "Mein Kampf"? Did you read the Program from the NSDAP?
I don't know where others do their research, I read, listen and watch what the Nazis had to say themselves, not only just what others say about them, I learned that already when I was in school and I don't ignore these versions. But I think that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

This information is almost not available to you because most of it is in German and sometimes very hard to obtain. Oder verstehst du Deutsch? Than your lucky and able to watch these news reels and other videos:
nsl-archiv.info...
nsl-archiv.org...
or read some of these books:
nsl-archiv.com...
Too bad most Americans only speak English.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I posted these links in order to provide information that is almost nowhere else available. I do NOT want to propagate the Nazis nor the site by posting these links! An Archive like this can not be found elsewhere.




[edit on 3-1-2010 by Regenstorm]



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Regenstorm
 



The Second World War is probably the most researched , studied and documented event in world history. Thousands of volumes have been written, from all sides and sources both allied and German and Japanese.
To simply reject all that and say you are thinking "outside the box" is ridiculous and very superficial. So, I assume you have done your own study of mathematics? Don't want to accept the "official sotry" there!
Instead of actual history you Hitler apolologists post silly internet crap from silly sources and pretend you are scholars,
What tripe.
Let's cut to the chase, if you admire Hitler and his actions, simply say so and be done with it. don't hide behind ridiculous pseudo historical BS.
There are so many lies, misinformation and pro NAZI propaganda on the web it's ridiculous. All aimed at the uneducated, easily propagandized mind. If you CHOOSE to be one of those people, so be it. It's your Karma you are taking off a cliff. Ignore reality if you wish, but youyou could not be more wrong, Hitler was not misunderstood, he was a monster, a psychotic murderer. If you admire that, may God help you.


I am afraid but you are using 3 out of # Twenty-six ways to slander and intimidate conspiracy advocates


1. Subtly or not so subtly intimidate anyone who might be open to the possibility of a conspiracy by questioning the mental state of conspiracy advocates and pretending they are outcasts of society whose opinions nobody cares about.

11. Always question the motives of conspiracy theorists.

24. Don't write about the topics conspiracy theorists bring up. Instead, write about conspiracy theorists.


If someone wishes to research, study or discuss more then let them do it. Eventually people will reach the truth whatever it may be.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


Maybe, oh I don't know, because the subject of the thread is Adolph Hitler? And how poor Adolph was misunderstood and all the nasty lies published about him. Why don't you start your own thread?
And by the way, how do you feel about Hitler Donny?


I feel he needs to be factored into the equation of Karl Marx= German Decent+Lenin Decent+ Troksky Decent= Stalin and Hitler/=Germany/ Poland/Russia Can you solve it? Or dispute it?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million
 


There is nothing to resolve or despute. Just because you feel something does not make it relevant. Back to Hitler?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
I am afraid but you are using 3 out of # Twenty-six ways to slander and intimidate conspiracy advocates


1. Subtly or not so subtly intimidate anyone who might be open to the possibility of a conspiracy by questioning the mental state of conspiracy advocates and pretending they are outcasts of society whose opinions nobody cares about.

11. Always question the motives of conspiracy theorists.

24. Don't write about the topics conspiracy theorists bring up. Instead, write about conspiracy theorists.


If someone wishes to research, study or discuss more then let them do it. Eventually people will reach the truth whatever it may be.



It's been observed there are a number of Jew-haters on this site that try to present themselves as noble seekers of Truth, defenders of Justice, champions of Right, etc. They try to characterize themselves as objective revisionist researchers of history.

They're very easy to spot with their single-minded obsessions with vilifying Israel, defending the Nazis, trying to implicate Jews in every injustice in the world.

The gullible can be easily fooled by this vicious agenda. More intelligent people figure out what's going on.



[edit on 3-1-2010 by mmiichael]



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain
 


If someone wishes to research, study or discuss more then let them do it. Eventually people will reach the truth whatever it may be.

So who is preventing anyone from doing anything?
And, for you people that think surfing the internet for fringe falshoods is "research", there is nothing i can say. see, real historians make a career out of research, do far more than click. So how do you feel about Hitler? was he slandered by a conspiracy?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 


I am afraid but you are using 3 out of # Twenty-six ways to slander and intimidate conspiracy advocates


1. Subtly or not so subtly intimidate anyone who might be open to the possibility of a conspiracy by questioning the mental state of conspiracy advocates and pretending they are outcasts of society whose opinions nobody cares about.

11. Always question the motives of conspiracy theorists.

24. Don't write about the topics conspiracy theorists bring up. Instead, write about conspiracy theorists.


Along with that you are also using these analogy from How to make the case for Israel and win


2. They s%ck
3. You s%ck

Take a deep breath, and pull the doomsday weapon: You suck!

You're a Jew-hater, Arab-lover, anti-Semite, you're a pinko, a commie, a dreamer, a naive, a self-hater, you have issues, your mother worked for the Nazis, Prince Bandar buys you cookies, you forgot you were responsible for the holocaust, etc. The more the merrier. By the time you end this barrage, only a handful would be left standing. For mopping them up, you use the ultimate postmodern wisdom: Everything sucks.


If someone wishes to research, study or discuss more then let them do it. Eventually people will reach the truth whatever it may be.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join