It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God Spoke, what language would God Speak?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848How did you learn it did them preaching the same thing make you understand or did something complex happen inside the mind and inside of yourself happen that you suddenly became inlightened to how to accomplish what you were trying to do.

The bolded part, pretty much yeah.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
God would speak...

Binary code of course!!!!!

Its universal after all...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
probably all of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Is the chaos that we see happening in the brain truley chaos or just past our ability to understand. It could be just a simple process to God and not really meant for us to understand how it works. By the way good video.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Obviously, it must be a unique but universal language understood by all people that might not depend on interpretation but on recognition. Scrapiron

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Lasheic

Is the chaos that we see happening in the brain truley chaos or just past our ability to understand. It could be just a simple process to God and not really meant for us to understand how it works. By the way good video.

Closer to being beyond our ability to directly conceive in a functional manner, though not necessarily beyond our ability to conceive conceptually. Complex systems are complex, not because of the rules governing them, but because of the sheer scale of interactions following those rules. The interactions of these simple systems with each other create new patterns of interaction - new systems - which interact with other systems in that layer creating a new layer... and so on. So it's the scale and numeracy of the interactions that tend to trip us up, but not necessarily the rules of interaction we observe themselves.

For this reason, I would caution against looking for god in the sea of complexity - because so far, each time we've turned up the microscope to a new layer of interaction - we only ever find interactions - and the rules which describe them. This is why, in Physics, there appears to be an innate elegance to it's descriptions. While I don't think the answer to the universe and everything is as simple as 42... I wouldn't be surprised if the actual equation describing our entire universe was something as simple as a fractal equation.

Trends and patterns which form from what appears to us to be chaos, are considered emergent. Interacting with these trends can yield accurate prediction of results, make somewhat reliable forecasts of future interaction if you know enough about the system you're interacting with.. but only to within a certain threshold. Since the universe we live in appears to be built almost exclusively from the bottom-up, small variations on a lower level can cause a cascading failure as the upper-level rules modify. This can result in an emergent trend being both extremely adaptable to change, and yet so sensitive that only a small interaction can collapse it.

"For the want of a nail, the shoe was lost.
For the want of a shoe, the horse was lost.
For the want of a horse, the messenger was lost.
For the want of a messenger, the battle was lost.
For the want of a battle, the war was lost.
For the want of a war, the kingdom was lost.
The kingdom was lost, for the want of a nail."

How could the King have possibly foreseen that his denial of the nail requisition would cost him his kingdom which had withstood invasion since his ancestors day?

Though, while the most numerous, there is the least level of variation in interacting systems - so it's not likely that the fundamental building blocks of the universe will change and cause the universe to go *poof* - but on our level of complexity, a small capillary in the brain may rupture and hemorrhage causing death... yet, on the other hand, Phineas Gage can have a railroad spike blast through his skull taking a large chunk of his pre-frontal cortex with it, but yet survive the ordeal. Why a tornado can rage through a neighborhood and seemingly "pick and choose" which houses to ruin and which to leave.

Here's a few more videos you might find intriguing. The first is a rather basic layman's introduction to complexity, while the second is more close to the point regarding consciousness, communication, and the brain... as well as a glimpse of the mind boggling volume of interactions which make up your neural activity - from just a rather small component of a rat's neo-cortical column. Systems within systems within systems, and the really amazing part - it's a working computer model.

The Blue Brain Project.

... and keep in mind, what he showed was only emulated on the synaptic level. They're currently working on an emulation that operates from the molecular level.

I Hope this helps answer your questions.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Lasheic...whats your thoughts on, "If God THOUGHT, how would he think?". That really should have been the title of this thread, it seemed to divert into a language if god spoke and people trying to understand him/her.... I was more so trying to say how would he think, what is his presense like, its pure energy, what is that energy made of...

Wow, woke up to a thread 5 pages later, awesome read!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

No, He really did not LIVE in the Ark of the Covenant. His Spirit would reside on the mercy seat, and only at certain times.

His Spirit also would come at night in a cloud of fire to indicate that His presence was with the Hebrews.

God LIVES everywhere. He lives in all His creation.

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
God communicates in underlying idea and emotion; you make the actual thought yourself in however you need to to understand.

(Hopefully for you it's not a bolt of lightning!)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The language of light....its a consciousness thing.

My son had a being visit him at the age of 5. The being never 'spoke' to him....but my son said that when the small ball of light entered into him, in which the being gave him, his mind knew this ball was 'life'. He was five, he couldnt spell 'life' ....we were still working on names and numbers. I asked him how he knew this ball of light was 'life'....he said, in my mind, I just knew.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

god speaks in symmetry

balance always

[edit on 1-1-2010 by 13579]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

pretty powerfull what you just said...

very in fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

In any color you like.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
The language of light....its a consciousness thing.

My son had a being visit him at the age of 5. The being never 'spoke' to him....but my son said that when the small ball of light entered into him, in which the being gave him, his mind knew this ball was 'life'. He was five, he couldnt spell 'life' ....we were still working on names and numbers. I asked him how he knew this ball of light was 'life'....he said, in my mind, I just knew.

LeoVirgo, awesome, quite awesome, love what you wrote

"in my mind, I just knew"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Im glad you enjoyed that

The experience overjoyed him, it pumped him full of energy like I have never seen in him before that point or even sense that point. The enconter lasted a few mins...long enough for him to make several observations and when he tried to touch it is when the ball of light came out of the being and went into my son. Today he is 13 and is highly interested in many things like religions, aliens ect.

Ill showed him many pictures and asked him..."does this look like what you saw"...and he would always say 'not really'.

Well a few months ago I had a magazine that had a picture of a yellow being....it was actually titled 'fallen angels'. Not knowing he saw this picture or book....he asked me..."mom, what is a fallen angel"....I said, 'Well that is a curious question with many answers depending on who you talk to". I then asked him why he asked that.....he went and got the magazine I had...pointed to the picture of the yellow being...and said...this looks like what I saw that day.

I have studied many ideas of what his experience could of been. His initial response was right after the experience was "Mom, I think Jesus gave me a new life"....I asked him "what makes you think it was Jesus?"....he said "well who else could it have been"

Ive read up on something called 'walk ins'....which is interesting. But I am leaving the analysis up to him when he gets older...trying not to give him any bias thoughts so he can seek it with a open mind that he see's fit.

My mother in her NDE also experience everyone talking to her 'through the mind'.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

hey leo check your U2U please

sorry to be off topic

its just very interesting what you said to me

once again sorry to be offtopic

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

A walk-in hey...similiar to a 'merger'. Walk-ins are entities/spirits/souls that take over the body that are NOT supposed to. Mergers is similar but they are allowed to under lore, because they originate from the same spark of god source that you have originated from.

Walk-ins end up deteriorating the body, mergers usually make people smarter and healthier....

If it was one of these, then I'd say it was a Merger

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Ahhh...I was under the impression that a walk in was a agreement betweeen the soul and its higher self. Even though the walk in made the discision, it was more as a relief to the soul that was not strong enough to handle the life ahead.

Interesting, Ill look up that merger thing....because I feel that what ever happened, it was not against his will...in some way, mabey even before his birth, he had agreed to this or something.

I have wondered (not sure how much you know about this kinda thing...but I have a feeling you will get what I am trying to say)....if my sons soul had made its transition before this life he is in now...like lets say in his last life, he completed what he needed to transcend Earth....but yet he chooses to come back to help others in this time of need....before he reached an age of where Earth and carnal ways could tempt his righteous soul....his higher self, like mabey a higher density self, would come to do the works he came to do. His soul still being there...but protected and entwined with a higher self, of himself.

Sounds confusing huh?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

like me then LOL

kinda same thing happend to me or him :S? lol

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Walk-ins are not agreed upon, mergers are, its a new age thing unfortunately they got it a bit back to front...

Check Holographic Kinetics to read about walk-ins and 'agreements'....

You may like my Dreamtime healing thread Here about LORE..

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join