It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God Spoke, what language would God Speak?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

13579.... what exactly happened to you??? if its in this thread, i may have missed it...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

well im not in fact " a human" yes i know that sounds bizzar but just because i look like one and type as bad as one does not mean in fact i am..

I

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What ever the form of communication, he would speak the language of the heart. Something you will not hear from ET.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix777
I would imagine that God would probably communicate to people via telepathy. If he were to show himself to humanity, then I'd imagine he would speak to everyone in their native language.

That would be my guess as well, telepathy.
The very same "common language" all the people of the world used to communicate with one another, once upon a time. That is until the time that the Babelonians decided to build their tower, and God was forced to disable that ability from our brains and introduced the spoken languages.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The simple answer is what ever language he wants.If i were god id probably pick a dead language and let them spend years trying to decipher it!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

The simple answer is what ever language he wants.If i were god id probably pick a dead language and let them spend years trying to decipher it!

Who knows, perhaps thats whats already happened! lol

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

he made the universe and ET

and just so you know god made my cat

you have a funny way of showing love or is it that you only show it for your ingrant self and ego.

I do wonder sometimes..

... I love god so much he hates you.. ? how can that be logical?????????

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Did anyone pay attention to what i said?

GOD speaks in symmetry???

hello / knock knock??

God: Hi
You: Hey god what laugange do you speak

God : I created you didnt i?

You@ huh?

God: stupid stupid stupid... i need a coffee

are you really really that blind

why do you have 2 arms and 2 legs?

why is it computers us 1 and 0 to make it work .. why is it we have YES AND NO

why do we have pattens

why on EARTH IS EVERY BLOODY PERSON INSANE AND CAN NOT SEE WHAT IS IN THERE FACE

oh i dont know.. maybe its just me? am i insane? LOL god help the lot of you

fs you think nature would be a clue.. considering most if not all math is based on it..

sheesh i sware some people have NO idea what logic is.. at all they think its some "REASON" to be right?

its how you work god dammit

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Interesting Question Marty. I firmly believe that if God did speak he would speak through the use of Music. Music is the only true universal language and music has the strange ability to heal and raise the spirits of many. The brain when listening to music is something to behold when researching. It is truely marvelous what our bodies do when music is playing. Music is as old as humanity itself and probably older as well through natures natural music. Not to mention in nearly every religious work the use of musical hymns and notes are often used, especially in the African Religions the most nature inspired religion in the world. Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and all of them really incorporate music.

Yep.. if God spoke, he would speak through the use of music.

I read the OP, but I only read up until the above respose.. (I made sure not to add the entire quote, however.)

To "themythlives" I REALLY like your response. Star! I agree, whats more universal than music? There is no language behind it, but we *all* understand it, and if we don't then we may be hearing it, but not neccessarily *listening*. Aside from that, all I can offer is that I don't think God would speak in a human "language". I think it would be more like music, or just thoughts. When God speaks, you know it's him, he speaks everyones language.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Yes symmetry, i get it, yada yada, we are gods, are we not?

Is this universe not our creation?

Life is about the Journey and not the destination, thats why Infinity exists, and thats why many incarnate here to learn from their mistakes, we are trouble maker 'gods'. so we incarnate on this earthly prison planet.

13579, I'm patient, as above so below, i get the star of david (triangle and upside down triangle), physical reality is a mirror of the non physical world, We are a mirror of God itself, 10 fingers and 10 toes for 10 aspects of God.

2 arms and 2 legs for duality of creation..

Left brain for female, and right brain for male,
Left brain for physical, and right brain for spiritual

Balance is the key, balance is a swing and is the journey.

13579, not all of us as sleeping mate

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Wookiep,

What music would be considered the language of god? Classic? Rock? Techno/trance?.....

Probably frequency of love, the sound of love, I wonder what that sounds like.

Sometimes I hear a beautiful song, and the stereo isn't even on, i once heard its a message from the angelic realm.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

life is your creation as you are both creator and created..

when you understand that you will understand why life is important

untill then you will be observed as only the ones who wish to be apart of it shall become so.

do not blame me for your own ignorance

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
reply to post by Wookiep

Wookiep,

What music would be considered the language of god? Classic? Rock? Techno/trance?.....

Sometimes I hear a beautiful song, and the stereo isn't even on, i once heard its a message from the angelic realm.

Good question! I, like you, and most don't like ALL types of music, but I think it depends on the individual. I'm pretty sure if God were to speak to you through music, he'd give you the one you like best.
I'm willing to bet that you'd be quite pleasantly surprized.

With that said, I think all forms of music have their strengths and beauty no matter what angle you look at it from. Music is an art form with HUGE potential. It's so diverse and it is in essence, limitless. I think this has been proven already in the 20th century alone.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

you will be suprised at how much you sleep the only thing that is real in this life is the dreams you have to wake up and find you are back here.

You speak to your self yet you never tell anyone. you think but you never speak

you are afriad of god yet you will not admit it even when god is a creation of frear its self

do you dare to let go?

that is your problem you fear to much you fear you own existance

thats what sepirates you from nature

fear of your own POWER to do as you PLEASE

and that is why you are interesting and that im sad to say will destroy you

we sit and watch you

you have no idea what life is.. you have no faith in your self or each other you are selfish and arogant and treat every life form other than you self with contempt

you are fasinating..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

reply to post by Wookiep

Wookiep,

Good question! I, like you, and most don't like ALL types of music, but I think it depends on the individual, I'm pretty sure if God were to speak to you through music, he'd give you the one you like best.
I'm willing to bet that you'd be quite pleasantly surprized.

With that said, I think all forms of music have their strengths and beauty no matter what angle you look at it from. Music is an art form with HUGE potential. It's so diverse and it is in essence, limitless. I think this has been proven already in the 20th century alone.

Wookiep, yes I agree, i'm a fan of all music, classic through to rock, through to techno/trance.

Messages are all around us, and its true, depending on the music you listen to, depends on what mood you will feel..

Music is soothing to the ears

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Wookiep

Wookiep, yes I agree, i'm a fan of all music, classic through to rock, through to techno/trance.

Messages are all around us, and its true, depending on the music you listen to, depends on what mood you will feel..

Music is soothing to the ears

A little secret I'd like to share with you.
I love trance/techno as well.. I also like Rock, classic rock and classical! I obviously play drums (see pic!) and I would LOVE to have a full acoustic set incorperated with a fully-loaded electric one to add trance/ambient sounds. I think the mix would be off the hook!! My only problem is finances *sigh*. IF I could do it tho, I would in a hearthbeat.

Edit: sorry to stray off-topic..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
question

if "god" has a need to speak why does he speak to people who already know him and not to them that need to hear the "word of god" ?

i mean mooses and the tablet is a good example ,

why did god speak to mooses if the ones that needed to hear gods voice was just at the foot of the mountain ?

and the same example is a basis for all the other characters in the bible aswell, why does he only speak to people who clearly dont need guidiance ?

im not bashing mearly asking , as i stated in my previus post that if one assumes that god is everywhere and everything how come we have been given a free will to listen to god , isnt that abit silly for even gods standards as an omni being stating that gods word is the law and the only law yet you have a free will to follow that word/law..

free will and gods word/law contradicts in my opinion the whole debate , you cant have both and only eat half cause that makes you a hypocrit if anything.

and while people still debate about what language god speaks in mabye we should ask bush for guidance on this one since he is one of the latets people to have spoken to him and even recive orders to follow

to run in circles and only calling it running is only half the truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

thats becaus it was a lie

dont be confused..

the only reason you are is because deep down you know something is not making sens

and that my friend is GOD

there is no god as you have been told.. look at your planet? would it make any logical sense for god JUST FOR YOU to make life as crap as it is?

NO

wake up your being conned

and for all you out there who know who i am

your time is OVER

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Well the moses scenario could be debated. Manna' or however its spelt, refers to Mushrooms they used to injest, people think it refers to 'prayer' but it states in the bible that in the morning when they began to 'Manna' they could hear God.

Well the Manna could refer to the mushrooms (Priests back then used to wear hats the shape of mushrooms) and they could...infact...hear God.

Now Moses saw a burning bush that spoke to him, he could have well been hallucinating...after injesting Manna.

Someone made a joke the other day, and said "moses didn't see a burning bush, he smoked the bush that was burning' implying that Moses was 'high' and hallucinating...probably not far from the truth.

Here is a 'biblical' stance on 'Manna' www.keyway.ca...

Here is a more mushroom stance on 'manna' www.lycaeum.org...

Hope that explains it....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

bible this bible that

can you for me debate GOD please?

just for me.. as you did ask what hes saying

yet you totaly ingore my answer? and blow me off?

just to edit.. i wouldnt mind but i put god into its context did i not?

if god spoke to me what would he speak... well for a start i would have to be here in order for him to do so?

god would there for use his voice as "to create" in orde for you to listen

tho your not good at that part are you ,.. you kinda like the pop idol crappy stuff..

god sings to me like shakira

? that help?... lol

[edit on 2-1-2010 by 13579]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join