It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

First my friend let me assure you I have attacked no one in this thread, and that would include you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry proto, but you did, and I am not going to go back and ccp all your insults. Your emotions are the ones that come into play when somebody else like me or empire has info to share that you don't agree with or can't dispute.

Then you begin with the oldest trick in the book which is, attack the messenger and not the message. I agree with empire, some things you are dead on about, and a lot of other things, you are way off base altogether.

Your illusion is that there is no nwo, which is actually the grandest illusion of all, for the ones that built the nwo have labotomized you and many others who think like you do.

Everything is a matrix, and what we know that use to be right is now wrong, and the world is not real, it's pure fantasy! Alice in Wonderland if you will! Only the higher ups and the very few that figure this out can see the bigger picture, which is why globalization is so hard for many to fathom.

The universe is one gigantic worm hole, and we are all worms fighting to find our own hole, and those that don't get swallowed up by the predators that are hunting us down. Celestial and Terrestrial beings are common knowledge in both the vatican and biblical history.

So when you put it all together, the matrix, quantum physics, worm holes, ET's, UFO's, global govt's, black ops, organized religion, and the masses, the movie becomes ever so clear to those who have the foresight to lay aside the inhibitions and study the above with a totally open mind!

Historical dates, times, places, and players become irrelevant if one doesn't see where their niche lies within the game. Suddenly nothing is about who, what, when, where or why. It becomes all about "ME". For when our surroundings become so engulfed with confusion and a sense of none-direction, the matrix changes for us.

Our focus shifts away from the target and onto another dimmension, which is exactly what the ones pulling the strings want to happen! We become blinded by our own doings, and most of the time never regain our sight of the real target.

When this happens, it triggers the part of the brain that we are said to never use. I am sure that you are well aware of this phenom, right? This explains why many people end up with split personalities, bi-polarism, schitzophrenia, and many other commonly know mental illnesses. These people are not mentally ill at all, they are merely readjusted in their thought processions!

This explains why that many serial killers have a very high IQ, and the very reason that the FBI and other agencies have begun using "Profilers" as part of their weaponry to catch them.

Go and talk to any person with a professional dergee of some sort. Say a physicist, or a nuclear chemist? Their mindset is totally different than ours, and some of them can't even do a normal task like balancing a checkbook.

This is how the elite are. Their ways of thinking, compared to ours, is really barbaric and irrational, and yet they really are convinced that they have "our" best interests at heart!

This is how you seem to be thinking proto, and it clearly shows that you are lost inside yourself, trapped in a mindset of self-doubt and indecisiveness within the parameters of an already set agenda, and anybody who disagrees or questions you on it, further implodes you.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Your theory about the roman empire as a super hidden power controlling the matrix we are living in, is the most interesting conspiracy theory i've ever seen and probably the explanation to all or at least most of all conspiracies since hundred of years.

Never let anybody derail you from your goals, they are probably jealous dudes or disinformant agents trying to stop you from reveiling the truth to the mass, you are the one...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmindresearch

Your theory about the roman empire as a super hidden power controlling the matrix we are living in, is the most interesting conspiracy theory i've ever seen and probably the explanation to all or at least most of all conspiracies since hundred of years.

Never let anybody derail you from your goals, they are probably jealous dudes or disinformant agents trying to stop you from reveiling the truth to the mass, you are the one...

Thanks my friend, glad you enjoyed the posts and got something from them. When you apply Rome to most conspiracies throughout the centuries it does shed a lot of light on things.

Most theories really have a missing piece or two, where Rome is concerned it tends to nail down all the loose ends as well as provide the missing pieces at the same time.

One thing is for sure to a lot conspiracy theorists, and that is that their own personal theories on each conspiracy are almost kind of like children to them, or how parents tend to view their own children. My kid is perfect, my kid is best, my kid never does anything wrong or gets in trouble, and other people’s kids do but not mine!

A lot of people take it very personal when their theories are questioned or rejected.

I just try to stay as patient as I can with people and not worry to much about whether its just ego, or a deliberate effort to troll and bait, or spreading disinformation or purposefully trying to derail a thread because they don’t want
valid information getting out there to people.

It’s a whole lot easier and more helpful to everyone when you just ignore people like that.

Thanks for the kind and supportive words and posting my friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think at the very top, there is actually just ONE individual everyone else answers to.

Everyone seems to have it set in their mind that the buck stops with the "Rothschilds" ... that they are the main ones behind everything. I do not subscribe to this idea. Yes, the Rothschilds may be "involved with" or have a "helping hand" in everything as secondary players, but I believe there is a power level above them. All you have to do is research who the Rothschilds work for, and then who is in control of that organization that they work for...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silverstreak

Rothschilds may be "involved with" or have a "helping hand" in everything as secondary players, but I believe there is a power level above them. All you have to do is research who the Rothschilds work for,

www.vault.com.../wps/wcm/connect/Vault_Content_Library/companies+site /companies/parent_rothschild/rothschild_0/rothschild_0ABOUT THIS COMPANY

Well connected

Rothschild is one of the world’s largest independent merchant and investment banks. Perhaps best known as a high-powered advisor, Rothschild’s investment banking division provides debt advice and restructuring services, mergers and acquisitions advice, equity advice, and advice on divestitures and privatizations. Other divisions cover private banking and trust, merchant banking and corporate banking. It has approximately 2,800 employees in 49 offices worldwide, though its footprint remains largest in Europe.

Rothschild’s four North American offices are in New York, Washington, D.C., Toronto and Montreal. As part of Rothschild’s global investment banking network, the North American investment banking operation collaborates with offices around the world on cross-border deals, with a special emphasis on the middle market. Its services include mergers and acquisitions advisory, private placements, restructuring and project finance for U.S., Canadian and multinational clients. In the real estate department, Rothschild Realty Inc., a real estate investment advisor established in 1981, has $800 million under management through the Five Arrows Realty Securities family of funds.

Getting Hired

Tips from the inside
A steep learning curve

Rothschild promises extensive opportunities for graduates, while warning of the steep learning curve involved in becoming a fully-fledged Rothschild banker. The company recruits graduates in investment banking in most of its offices, with the graduate training program being run out of London (for Europe and all overseas offices excluding North America) and New York (North America).

There's more info on the website, and ask yourself this one question when going to it and studying it. Why do the Rothschilds NOT want any new graduates working in north america or new york specifically? Could they be grooming them so they conduct business the way the Rothschilds order them to as to not reveal too much inside info about anything?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

ProtoplasmicTraveler, I've seen in many forums, that 2013 will be a very important stage, to the New World Order process.

Till then, chaos ( probably Architected by Rome ) all around the globe will get worst, like ever seen before ( great depression, ww3, manmade natural disasters, end of the world propaganda, etc... ) to prepare the world for the next stage beginning in 2013 called ''The Order into Chaos Era ''

what do you think?
tks

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ProtoplasmicTraveler, you can anwser me by U2U if you prefer....

if anyone else knows more about this, please let me know. thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

The Rothschild were a group of very smart boys. They were taught about wealth and greed from their father. This documentary should open your eyes to what these guys could possibly own.

They were 5 brothers who were given a sum amount of money from their father. They each broke off and headed separate ways. The smartest one headed to London and made his money off the stock market. During the Napoleon war, he had a messenger on both sides. Knowing the stock market will drop if the opposing side won, he waited. Once the war was lost by one side his messenger came and told him. Rothschild walked into the London stock exchange with a depressed face and sold it all. People panicked and immediately started selling all their stocks. Rothschild waited one day and than secretly started buying all the cheap stock.

That plan had to be cleverly devised.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I just finished reading this thread. Protoplasmic, awesome stuff here. I believe that this thread should be required reading for everyone who frequents ATS. Alot of really good stuff here.

If you wouldn't mind a question though. Why would they formulate the prophecies to mention a revived Roman empire in such a sinister light?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That's very simple, the way most people have been taught to fight against Rome (The wicked evil violent pagan Rome) actually tricks them in to fighting for it.

You then think the things you are doing actually hurt your enemy when in fact they are helping your enemy.

That is in large part what the deception of divide and conquer warfare is all about. You loose even when you imgine you have won!

Why? Because you only can comprehend what you imagine you have won and how it must be good for you as a winner. If you weren't actually aware of the fact that it helped someone else position you in a point of time and space where ultimately you are going to be a looser.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thanks, I am going to be thoroughly looking into this. I'm telling you, you have satisfied my desire for a good conspiracy for at least a year with this stuff! I truly appreciate your work here my friend.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

i saw on many of your post, that freemasonry have for ancestors the Roman Knight Templars, is Rome banning freemasonry to avoid to be linked to conspiracies freemasonry are involved in, under Rome's orders?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This I agree with, especially when it comes to the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

i saw on many of your post, that freemasonry have for ancestors the Roman Knight Templars, is Rome banning freemasonry to avoid to be linked to conspiracies freemasonry are involved in, under Rome's orders?

Basically yes, Rome tries to make it seem likes it chief allies are actually its chief enemies. Most of the people who actually serve in Rome’s armies don’t actually even know they are serving Rome. This is why you will hear so many Freemasons adamantly tell you about what Masonry is not about, as the vast majority of them don’t even yet know what Masonry is about and very few of them will ever know.

Basically what Rome does is make it hard for you to identify Rome is the driving force behind everything and rebel against it. In fact Rome through the Bible actually extols people to fight against Rome in ways that ultimately don’t hurt but help Rome.

It’s a plan entirely based on mathematics and using divisions to keep constantly fractionalize and then eliminate one another almost entirely on philosophies and perspective Rome first instills through its many guises.

Caesar is legion, and all roads lead to Rome even the Zionist money trails lead to Rome.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have read the whole thread and first have to thank Proto for giving me (and many others) some light in the dark. About users like EMPIRE and thewind, they are running the circles indeed but spending time on arguing with them is useless. Through my search i learned that there are no rock solid facts and everyone is free to choose in what to believe. The level on which some of users here are I call "the beginner level". They know that something is wrong and that somehing goes on behind the walls but that's it. Two years ago i also thought that Rotschilds and Rockefellers are behind everything. Later I also believed in the Khazar theory but soon found out that it is all misdirection. I now slowly start to figure out the concept.

About the Rotschilds: Yes they are very rich and powerful families and have billions of dollars. But it is nothing compared to some other families above them who have not billions, not even trillions but quadrillions of dollars. That's an amount of money you can't even imagine. And those families are still not the top.

Rotschilds and Rockefellers are only bait for mainstream conspiracy-hobbists. I'm not motivated by ego nor desire to proove my point. I only want to find the thruth.

My question to Proto is: How can one survive in this insanity of war and destruction which possibly awaits us? Especially here in Europe. I don't have desire for great wealth nor power. I only want to live a humble and happy life with my beloved ones.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepBlueSky

My question to Proto is: How can one survive in this insanity of war and destruction which possibly awaits us? Especially here in Europe. I don't have desire for great wealth nor power. I only want to live a humble and happy life with my beloved ones.

The closer you are to the source of danger the further away you are from it. For instance if you are on the FBI’s 10 most wanted list I would get an apartment across the street from the FBI building and a job delivering sandwiches inside it.

The last place they expect to find you is right under their nose. The last place they are going to rain hell down is right on top of them.

If I were in Europe I would think about Malta, it has a lot of underground caves, and the elites use it as an underground sanctuary. Ridhya for instance has a community camp the family belongs to that they have been building a remote little community in the extreme northern Scandinavian wilderness, places far off the beaten path that offer hunting and fishing, berries and limited farming would be places that could initially get you through the major upheavals in urban centers.

Sardinia of the southern coast of Italy is another preferred destination of the rich and aimless, bandits control the hills and a network of caves in them.

Anything near water that offers fishing, anything high up in the mountains that offer remoteness, anything right in the backyard of the truly wealthy and connected is safer places to be.

Developing a self dependent lifestyle where you can create or offer a marketable service on your own terms will allow you to live pretty much of the grid.

Ultimately there may not be any place to hide or hide long, you may be forced to make a stand at some point in time, if so you want to think about where would be the best place to make that stand and make it on your own terms giving you the best advantage in it.

Don’t let fear guide you though, it’s debilitating and thought robbing. Plan for the worst but assume the best.

Ultimately they are going to want to keep a selection of human breeding stock so it’s doubtful any one race will be entirely wiped out. They are going to target worthless eaters and people caught up in religious circular logic.

I would figure on a period of one to three years for them to successfully implement what ever new system they introduce after the initial period of upheaval. Eventually you are going to likely want to blend into the new system but you won’t want to do so until you have figured out how to blend into the new system without bringing attention to yourself.

If you really want to survive you might have to go from 3-5 years after everything dies down remaining remote, underground and independent before you attempt to blend into the new system, so ideally you want a location where you can live off the land and do so discretely creating as small a footprint as you can in the process during that length of time.

Keep your eyes, ears and options open to the extent you can, have a plan on what to do if your family gets separated and how to get back together at a later point if need be without having to use anything on the communications grid to do it.

That’s about all I can think of to suggest to you friend, good luck, fight the good fight, and no matter how it ends up you won’t have any regrets as long as you stay true to yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thank you for the advice. Now i have some further questions: How they want to (in my case) anihilate Europe? With civil wars? Nuclear weapons? Or with processed food and medicines? Or maybe there is some other plans unknown to me?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

imo it will be a combination of many plans, to create as much chaos as possible, making population fell helpless and powerless.

what do you think Proto?

Originally posted by openmindresearch

ProtoplasmicTraveler, I've seen in many forums, that 2013 will be a very important stage, to the New World Order process.

Till then, chaos ( probably Architected by Rome ) all around the globe will get worst, like ever seen before ( great depression, ww3, manmade natural disasters, end of the world propaganda, etc... ) to prepare the world for the next stage beginning in 2013 called ''The Order into Chaos Era ''

what do you think?
tks

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Over the course of the next six months to one year I would look for inflation and then hyper inflation as well as unemployment to steadily rise.

At the point it leads to civil unrest in Europe or the United States then there will be a spectacular series of false flag attacks in both America and Europe.

It is more likely that the ones in Europe will be chemical weapons of mass destruction. There is at least one unaccounted for super stealth nuclear bomb here in the United States that went missing from an unauthorized nuclear armed practice flight that has Dick Cheney’s fingerprints all over it.

I would look for that to be used against San Francisco and a Chemical Weapons attack on either Miami or Toronto.

Most likely Toronto though. Look for a medium sized city in the United Kingdom and one in Germany to also be targeted all on the same day or within 48 hours of one another.

It will be blamed on Iran and Syria and in the immediate aftermath two things will happen, one is that the conventional bombing campaigns will not prevent an attack on one more European city likely in France and one more American city likely on the Eastern Mid Atlantic Seaboard from being attacked too and Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan will all attempt to attack Israel as well as American bases and ships throughout the Middle East.

This will lead to all Muslims in America being interred in FEMA Camps and all Muslims in Europe being interred in similar camps. It will also lead to a massive draft and quick build up and training for a long protracted ground war in the Middle East designed to relieve mounting pressure on Israel and basically start an all out War of Islamic Attrition and annihilation.

Initially the internment of the Islamic Population in America and Europe as well as the massive military mobilization will lead to a relief in unemployment and an improving of the economies, so it will be well received at first with emotions running high in the aftermath of the attacks blamed on the Muslims.

This won’t last long as body bags start coming back by the thousands and oil prices continue to rise do the disruption of shipping lanes and supplies.

This will be about the time that they start to introduce some highly infectious strains of Tuberculosis and most especially a super virulent form of Meningitis they have already tested out that kills within 24 hours from the onset of symptoms.

The rising fuel costs will lead to even greater hyper inflation and most of Africa one half of Asia and about 1/3 of Central and Latin America will begin to starve to death as infectious diseases also run rampant though those communities.

About 150 vials of highly toxic diseases are missing from Ft. Dietrich outside of Frederick Maryland. Most of them will be introduced over about a 1 and a half to 2 year period.

Look for weather machines to create Earthquakes and Hurricanes with catastrophic loss of life in California, Turkey, parts of the Soviet Union and China and storms to hit Florida the Gulf Coast especially the refineries and oil platforms and Typhoons to hit parts of Asia.

By this time death will be on a scale of biblical proportions.

Russia will attempt to invade Eastern Europe and Northern Asia and conventional warfare along those fronts will continue to tax the Armies of the Christian West.

Eventually on the home fronts inflation, oil and food shortages and a lack of medicine will lead to large scale riots.

The Muslims in the camps will be exterminated to make room for dissidents in Europe and America who will be used as forced labor to keep the war efforts going.

Most of the fighting in and around the Middle East will center on Israel and Saudi Arabia. When Israel is finally overrun by Arabs it will be nuked with a catastrophic loss of life likely in the range of ten to twenty million people in that single act.

Except for Weather Weapons China and some disease China will stay out of the war up until that point. They will then under the auspices of the U.N. start working their still largely intact army around the world, putting down pockets of civil unrest and reestablishing government order in a slow process that will lead to heavy casualties for both the Chinese and the nations they are securing.

At this point laser and holographic technology will be used to simulate the return of Christ and the Jewish Messiah and the 12th Imam, in conjunction with powerful silent sound spread spectrum technologies being broadcast from drones flying in the air that will make the religious believe that they are being called too.

Once they gather in key designated points to receive their sermons they will be incinerated with space based laser weapons.

In the aftermath the United Nations will take over for the shattered nations who will each elect delegates to meet in Rome along with the Pope. Ancient texts will be revealed for the first time that the surviving Christian, Islamic, and Jewish leaders will proclaim are authentic and be the founding for a new religion.

Much of the death and chaos will be blamed on the misunderstandings from the sects of Abraham based religions and surviving Christians, Jews and Muslims will be given the opportunity to convert or be exterminated as one of the remedies for moving forward in the Post World War III world.

The leaders of the world due to their shattered infrastructures, vastly reduced populations that will be starving, war, and disaster weary will agree to a U.N. plan to carve up the world into 13 regions. The Capital will be in Rome the seat of the New One World Religion.

The world will be patterned then off of present day china. A two class base society of workers and managers, the workers will live under a totalitarian form of rule with few rights and privileges with almost any crime punishable by death as these were all the things that led to the ruin of the World. Managers will have slightly more freedom but still be under the watchful eye of a huge all intrusive security apparatus. People will be assigned jobs and trained for them regardless of their skill levels. People with exceptional skills in certain vital fields will be made the managers of industries that will be held in a mix of private oligarch and government hands. Politicians will have slightly more freedoms than the managers, and the Oligarchs will constitute a ruling dictatorial class that will continue to enjoy near unlimited freedoms and privilege but still under the watchful eye of a discrete security service that will be only beholden to the world’s chief executive, who will govern from Rome in large part because it was left virtually unscathed in the cataclysms and wars. 12 regional governors will have absolute dictatorial powers over their regions and only be beholden to the Dictator in Rome and his discrete security service.

Strict breeding will be enforced, with children removed from the home shortly after birth and reared in State Institutions. The population will eventually drop to about 500 million people and many cities and places will be abandoned except for automated security to make sure they remain abandoned.

Between the new religion, the almost total absence of crime and unemployment, the swift dispatch of justice, and the elimination of most starvation and disease, coupled with chemicals and drugs in the food and constant subliminal message bombardment through silent sound spread spectrum almost everyone will actually be happy with this new system.

This is the plan but it does require as always people going along with it, and as always most of the people going along with it, because they believe it was preordained and prophesized by a higher source.

Ultimately survivors will all have to go through reeducation, and mind scanning technology will likely determine how well that reeducation worked out and simply lying about it will just lead to your extermination.

Small bands and pockets of survivors will be methodically hunted down and most of them eliminated a handful of isolated communities will be left standing though to observe how they cope and organize in the aftermath and to leave a remnant of untouched and untainted breeding stock in case it is needed in the future.

If you are lucky you will end up in one of those communities though the hardships will be enormous and one way or another life as you have always known it will have come to an end.

Now for the bad news…

Just kidding that was the bad news.

[edit on 27/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Now this is some scarry stuff Proto. But one thing is unbelievable to me. That there is no resistance at all. That every nation in the world is under control of Rome. For example I'm sceptical that Russia is under their contol. If we mere mortals can find out that Rome is behind all this then I'm sure that some greater foreign secrete intelligencies are also aware about that. And if that is the case then the first nuke should be lounched on Rome if the WWIII starts.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join