It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i didn't talked about a perfect peaceful utopian world but a peaceful period after these exeptional chaos years, since 911. There's been so many Catastrophic events since then, that it seems almost like a fictional hollywood story.

Those tribulation years will probably end to let place to a more calm and steady period. A New world beginning, which will be referred as, in futur historical books. Many talk about 2013 but imo it's unrealistic, many more years, will be needed to achieve ROME's blueprint, to creat a One World Empire.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by openmindresearch]

[edit on 31-1-2010 by openmindresearch]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i found a new thread titled ( The World's Biggest Criminals? ) which is about Rome being the most powerful organisation of the world, with as references, a book called Vatican Assasins...

if anyone know where i can find that book online or anything about the secret society of the Roman Empire, please let me know

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
(Continued from above)

The Puppet Master:

I exist to find the Puppet Master and defeat him. I exist to caution people not to fall into traps laid out by the Puppet Master.The only thing that will defeat the Puppet Masters Agenda is finding the Puppet Master and eliminating him.

[edit on 21/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

An admirable mission Obi-Traveler.

You said you are working within the system, but how will you accomplish this seemingly impossible task. It appears you would need the sleuthing skills of Sherlock Holmes and the symbology of Robert Langdon.

And if you were able to take down the Puppet Master, would you then find this had been part of the plan all along and you would now be required to fill the void and take his place?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skylonda

imo, PT want exacly the same thing that we all want and that is to expose the truth to avoid more oppressive power against world population by Greedy Elites. Don't you...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow, this thread opened my mind to some new ideas.
I try not believe everything i read on the internet, but Proto you presented a theory that blew me away, and i will definitely be looking into it more, while trying to wrap my mind around all this.

I'm glad i found this thread before it was buried, and by bumping it, maybe someone else will find it interesting.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am new to ATS and as a lurker have been reading threads for several years now. I find this thread to be quite thought provoking and full of good information, therefore I am bumping it so others will see it. Thanks to all who contributed.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodFella
Wow, this thread opened my mind to some new ideas.
I try not believe everything i read on the internet, but Proto you presented a theory that blew me away, and i will definitely be looking into it more, while trying to wrap my mind around all this.

I'm glad i found this thread before it was buried, and by bumping it, maybe someone else will find it interesting.

Thanks!

Thank's friend there is a lot to Rome and some things I am still researching and finding out about it.

Sometime in the next couple weeks I will be putting all my latest research and theories into a new thread that could for some revolutionize history as they know it!

Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i will be waiting.

It is easy to see the similarities in the architecture and design of the Third Reich and the Roman Empire.

Lots of gilded wings, lots of red banners, lots of golden eagles, etc....very similar.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It’s going to be quite a shocker as my research has led me to believe contrary to popular held myth that it was not Babylon that so influenced Rome but another ancient and powerful city that came as quite a surprise.

Yet as I have continued to research there is no denying the connection between these cities and cultures.

Care to take a guess at which city it is?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It’s going to be quite a shocker as my research has led me to believe contrary to popular held myth that it was not Babylon that so influenced Rome but another ancient and powerful city that came as quite a surprise.

Yet as I have continued to research there is no denying the connection between these cities and cultures.

I will...Macedonia? ...
No clue...All I know is that when man keeps trying to expand his power to an absolute, it will absolutely corrupt.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

No it wasn't Macedonia, pretty good guess though.

Thanks for taking a try!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I am going to guess Mesopotamia and after my guess I am going to keep typing so I have enough for two lines.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

LOL...um....obvious guess: Atlantis. Even MORE obvious (less tinhat): Etruscan.

Speaking of which...i have heard of some very far flung connections to the Mediteranean area. Have you ever heard of Shingo Village, in Japan? If not, it is an interesting read, for sure (even though the sources are limited).

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I am sorry JackFlap and what a shocker it is going to turn out to be for most people but will in fact make perfect sense when on considers the epic proportions involved.

One of the words above is a hint!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

LOL...um....obvious guess: Atlantis. Even MORE obvious (less tinhat): Etruscan.

Speaking of which...i have heard of some very far flung connections to the Mediteranean area. Have you ever heard of Shingo Village, in Japan? If not, it is an interesting read, for sure (even though the sources are limited).

You are warm but its a post flood city the survivors of Atlantis likely founded.

Sorry for horsing around here and seeing if anyone can guess.

I have heard of the Shingo Village but never done any reading on it.

It's amazing how limited the sources on some things are. I have seen sources strangely dissapear on the Internet when they hit a little too close to home for some.

Thanks for posting.

Might be another clue in this post too!

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Is it Troy? If not I would have to guess that it was an ancient city in India. If I am wrong on both counts I will research and try again.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ffa152e0dee.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe!

It was likely Troy and not Ur that became the first city after the great flood.

The legend of Noah’s Ark has it landing on Mt. Ararat which is very close to where Troy actually was.

Chances are the people on the Ark were from Atlantis and not the descendents of Abraham.

The picture above is Masonic though I have no way of knowing whether it is true or not I have been told that it is something only the highest level Masons ever are shown.

When one stops to ponder Sir Francis Bacon’s New Atlantis teachings and writings and work with the Masons and the Rosicrucian Order to begin seeding those concepts in America coupled with the questions regarding whether Masonry worships other deities than Yahweh we are beginning to see how some very ancient pre-flood knowledge might have been passed on and handed down through Troy to Rome.

Knowledge that has possibly been withheld and further distorted through biblical stories like Noah and the Ark written and propagated later by and through Rome.

More interesting still is the very real possibility that Ancient Troy was buried under the building of Constantinople.

If true even over a thousand years later after Troy’s fall Constantine would have picked that unlikely site in modern day Turkey with foreknowledge of it’s ancient significance and for a reason.

Is it possible while Constantine built his new capitol upwards he was also building and excavating below just as the Templar Knights would 500 years later begin excavating the ruins of the Second Jewish Temple in Jerusalem?

There is much speculative evidence that the Templar Knights who would later become the Scottish Rites Masons found things in the Temple and carried them off.

Yet were they being carried off because of some great intrinsic value or to protect a greater secret regarding Judaism and Christianity?

What then might Constantine have also uncovered while building his new capitol over the ancient ruins of Troy?

How serious are these possibilities? Serious enough for the first thing to have fallen in Baghdad to be its Museum considered the richest in the world in antiquities from the pre-Biblical period. Serious enough for most of the archeological sites in Iraq to be investigated by the U.S. Military and then guarded by the U.S. Military.

What could potentially be in these places that then cause governments like ours even six thousand years later to take extraordinary interest in? After all it is not like the U.S. Military is in the archeological business.

Until one stops to consider knowledge is power and it is knowledge that makes the pen a mightier weapon than the sword.

How real is the connection between Troy and Rome?

This article is about the Greco-Roman hero. For other uses, see Aeneas (disambiguation).

Aeneas flees burning Troy, Federico Barocci, 1598.
Aeneas carrying Anchises, black-figured oinochoe, ca. 520-510 BC, Louvre (F 118)In Greco-Roman mythology, Aeneas (Greek: Αἰνείας, Aineías, derived from Greek Αἰνή meaning "to praise"; pronounced /ɪˈniːəs/ in English) was a Trojan hero, the son of prince Anchises and the goddess Aphrodite. His father was also the second cousin of King Priam of Troy. The journey of Aeneas from Troy, (led by Aphrodite, his mother) which led to the founding of the city Rome, is recounted in Virgil's Aeneid. He is considered an important figure in Greek and Roman legend and history. Aeneas is a character in Homer's Iliad, Quintus Smyrnaeus' Posthomerica, and Shakespeare's Troilus and Cressida. Also, Aeneas has been known for his skills in combat during the battle of Troy.

In the Iliad, Aeneas is the leader of Troy's Dardanian allies (Trojans — descendants of Dardanus), and a principal lieutenant of Hector, son of the Trojan king Priam. In the poem, Aeneas' mother Aphrodite frequently comes to his aid on the battlefield; he is also a favorite of Apollo. Aphrodite and Apollo rescue Aeneas from combat with Diomedes of Argos, who nearly kills him, and carry him away to Pergamos for healing. Even Poseidon, who normally favors the Greeks, comes to Aeneas' rescue when the latter falls under the assault of Achilles, noting that Aeneas, though from a junior branch of the royal family, is destined to become king of the Trojan people.

As seen in the first books of the Aeneid, Aeneas is one of the few Trojans who were not killed in battle or enslaved when Troy fell. When Troy was sacked by the Greeks, Aeneas, after being commanded by the gods to flee, gathered a group, collectively known as the Aeneads, who then traveled to Italy and became progenitors of the Romans. The Aeneads included Aeneas' trumpeter Misenus, his father Anchises, his friends Achates, Sergestus and Acmon, the healer Lapyx, the steady helmsman Palinurus, and his son Ascanius (also known as Iulus, Julus, or Ascanius Julius.) He carried with him the Lares and Penates, the statues of the household gods of Troy, and transplanted them to Italy.

(From here on, the Greek myths make room for the Roman mythology, so the Roman names of the gods will be used, except for Aphrodite.)

After a brief but fierce storm sent up against the group at Juno's request, and several failed attempts to found cities, Aeneas and his fleet made landfall at Carthage after six years of wanderings. Aeneas had a year-long affair with the Carthaginian queen Dido (also known as Elissa), who proposed that the Trojans settle in her land and that she and Aeneas reign jointly over their peoples. Once again, this was in favour of Juno, who was told of the fact that her favorite city would eventually be defeated by the Trojans' descendants. However, the messenger god Mercury was sent by Jupiter and Aphrodite to remind Aeneas of his journey and his purpose, thus compelling him to leave secretly and continue on his way. When Dido learned of this, she ordered her sister Anna to construct a pyre, she said, to get rid of Aeneas' possessions, left behind by him in his haste to leave. Standing on it, Dido uttered a curse that would forever pit Carthage against Rome. She then committed suicide by stabbing herself with the same sword she gave Aeneas when they first met and then falling on the pyre. Anna reproached the mortally wounded Dido. Meanwhile, Juno, looking down on the tragedy and moved by Dido's plight, sent Iris to make Dido's passage to Hades quicker and less painful. When Aeneas later traveled to Hades, he called to her ghost but she neither spoke to nor acknowledged him.

The company stopped on the island of Sicily during the course of their journey. After the first trip, before the Trojans went to Carthage, Achaemenides, one of Odysseus' crew who had been left behind, traveled with them. After visiting Carthage, the Trojans returned to Sicily where they were welcomed by Acestes, king of the region and son of the river Crinisus by a Dardanian woman.

Latinus, king of the Latins, welcomed Aeneas' army of exiled Trojans and let them reorganize their lives in Latium. His daughter Lavinia had been promised to Turnus, king of the Rutuli, but Latinus received a prophecy that Lavinia would be betrothed to one from another land — namely, Aeneas. Latinus heeded the prophecy, and Turnus consequently declared war on Aeneas at the urging of Juno, who was aligned with King Mezentius of the Etruscans and Queen Amata of the Latins. Aeneas' forces prevailed. Turnus was killed and his people were captured. According to Livy, Aeneas was victorious but Latinus died in the war. Aeneas founded the city of Lavinium, named after his wife. He later welcomed Dido's sister, Anna Perenna, who then committed suicide after learning of Lavinia's jealousy.

After Aeneas' death, Aphrodite asked Jupiter to make her son immortal. Jupiter agreed and the river god Numicus cleansed Aeneas of all his mortal parts and Aphrodite anointed him with Ambrosia and Nectar, making him a god. Aeneas was recognized as the god Jupiter Indiges. Inspired by the work of James Frazer, some have posited that Aeneas was originally a life-death-rebirth deity.

Aeneas had an extensive family tree. His wet-nurse was Caieta, and he is the father of Ascanius with Creusa, and of Silvius with Lavinia. The former, also known as Iulus (or Julius), founded Alba Longa and was the first in a long series of kings. According to the mythology outlined by Virgil in the Aeneid, Romulus and Remus were both descendants of Aeneas through their mother Rhea Silvia, making Aeneas progenitor of the Roman people. Some early sources call him their father or grandfather,[1] but considering the commonly accepted dates of the fall of Troy (1184 BC) and the founding of Rome (753 BC), this seems unlikely. The Julian family of Rome, most notably Julius Cæsar and Augustus, traced their lineage to Ascanius and Aeneas, thus to the goddess Aphrodite. Through the Julians, the Palemonids also make this claim. The legendary kings of Britain also trace their family through a grandson of Aeneas, Brutus.

en.wikipedia.org...

So not only was Caesar thought to be a decendant but the first Kings of Britian too!

The whole concept of Rome is the new Babylon appears to be disinformation and false.

Rome was the new Troy and Troy very well may have been because of close geographical proximity the first Post Flood City, so who ever came off that Boat likely ended up there and not Ur!

[edit on 17/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm sceptical of the image, but it is interesting.

The Roman city of Ilium, founded by Emperor Augustus, was built on the exact location of Troy. Was one of the flushing and ever expanding cities under the Roman Empire.

Greek myths suggest Troy was the location of the survivors from Atlantis. In fact, due to its locations, it is probably the location of the first post-flood city.

Ur, however, is rather interesting-especially due to the heavy US military sources around archaeological sites. Ur was only returned to Iraqi control, May 2009.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I am not to sure about the image either but it came from a pretty knowledgeable although biased source.

It is wise to question those things where the people presenting them do have an agenda driven bias involved.

History should be just about the facts without the hard and fast moral judgments regarding rights and wrongs.

Of course the difficult thing is because history is so often rewritten and then details obscured by victors and governments with a bias and an agenda the further back in time you go the more difficult it can be just to arrive at the facts.

It would seem though if the picture is valid (and it’s likely just someone’s paint shop or photo shop rendition of an actual artwork if it is legitimate) it suggests that Rome is the child of a completely different trilogy than the Father, Son and Holy Ghost, but is a combination of ancient Trojan bloodlines possibly dating back to pre-flood ancient, ancient antiquity and possibly even the mythical Atlantis, combined with Spartan militancy and Greek Wisdom to create an amalgamation of the three.

Two of the things I find most fascinating yet will likely never know the actual answers of is one the mystery satellite that was discovered in the 1950’s in a pole to pole orbit that was already up there predating both Russia and the U.S.’s first satellite launches. While there is a remote possibility the Nazi’s could have launched it, I would say it’s far more likely some previous civilization likely pre-flood launched it, and possibly even launched it anticipating the cataclysm. Lot’s of conjecture there.

The other thing I find highly intriguing is when the Space Shuttle Columbia went down on reentry to the Earth’s atmosphere it had onboard an Israeli scientist who had carried an unspecified ancient artifact on to the shuttle flight to expose to space.

What ancient artifact would have had some potential value in being exposed to space? Perhaps one that could have in theory potentially communicated with the mystery satellite?

Regardless it’s amazingly coincidental that the Columbia went down with such a VIP and cargo aboard?

I am inclined to think there may have been two post-flood major players. The original inhabitants of pre-flood earth settling in Troy and a more recent arrival showing up as a result of the disaster or because of the disaster that settled in Ur.

That would make it entirely possible that a thousands years long power struggle has been taking place between two ancient factions with us the average human caught ignorantly in the middle never knowing the real truth behind the propelling factions origins and motives.

Thanks for posting your expertise and knowledge on these subjects is always appreciated.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Of course (judging by Ancient Indian text) there was a pre-advanced civilization before we came. Some argue Atlantis had space travel technology, which only a rumour among alternative historical circles.

Atlantis survivors also escaped to, what is now, modern day South America and passed on their knowledge of the stars to the Mayan and Aztec cultures. Native Americans have a narratives-that speak of people, who came from the sea and speak of destruction of their homeland.

The true meaning of the end of the Mayan calendar: December 21st 2012 speaks of a "new age" being established on Earth. According to the teachings, we do not truly understand what will occur. The recent NASA establishments of the Sun's Nemesis, a red dwarf (correct me, if I am wrong on the scientific name), that the Egyptians claimed "burned the Earth."

Others, claim the other Atlantis survivors will "return"-meaning, if the society had space technology, some escaped. May be towards the moon or even Mars. Regards, a minority of Mayan prophets believe they will return.

Whatever happens, on 2013, the world will much different:spiritually and politicly.

As for the mysterious satellite-can you send me a source? Never heard of this claim before.

But Rome is an interesting institution, especially the areas of the which the Empire conquered. Some of their cities were built on very historical and mystical land. The policy of documenting and archiving did not occur, rapidly, until the establishment of the Roman Catholic Church.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join