It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am worried that I may be one of the 7 people in charge. The other 6 are playing a joke on me.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

All of the above, friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It's inspiring. But as I said, Rome does not create something out of nothing, it just takes what was already there and puts it in a good use.
All my life I was looking for some sort of "fact", but all I could find was lies. written lies or spoken lies matters little to me. So had to conclude that there is no "fact" that exist within my reach. So I started to look for something else, something I could grasp on. that something is a Vision.
I've read many written words, but I saw no Vision behind it.
I found many good man and women looking for a "facts" as I did countless days before. There are no "facts" within their reach. And they know that, so they hide behind some written words to mask their ignorance, to justify that countless days wasted on those so called "researches", to deny their own personal truth..
but now I believe I see a Vision, and it matters me little who's is it. if it's yours, I'll borrow it. if it somebody's else, I will follow it.

Originally posted by thewind
..I have researched the nwo for nearly 30 years....

Dear friend, if only you could see how absurd you look, you would not try to protest. after you spit out the word "researched" for the public , one would expect something more than a mere statement "I've read a book" ....
Who am I to object such a "solid" authority...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well it would be a shame if you wrote 4 pages and no one read it.

When you say the Hapiri were pirates, mercenaries, slave traders, skilled artisans and masons, merchant and money lenders, and political advisors, only the first 4 and merchants represents the Norsemen. I would assume them a different group. They were very communistic in many ways and there is a strong detachment of earthly goods, obviously by artifacts you can see they were partly materialistic, but they made what they owned and were proud of it. Read various pieces of wisdom they all talk about the worth of man vs the worth of possessions.

The goths sacked Rome I believe, and I thought they were descendents of Scandinavians...

Anyway it has yet to be explained to me why any group would travel north to colder, harsher climate with less usable land, when migrating out of the warmer near equator areas. My only thought is that it is the origination, as you can see there is however evidence of moving south.

I find it interesting there has been what they call 'white european' skeletons found all over the world, with light or red hair, perhaps they were the Hapiri then.

The reason the Middle east was not sacked is simple: wealth and power. They paid well in trade especially for slaves. You can see throughout history, for example when chieftain Ragnar conquered Paris and their king paid a sort of ransom, for them to leave. So you pay well, you get treated better. Just like modern day.

As for taking the stone it may have just been out of interest, it may have been out of value (if someone attributes value to it, it is valuable), or it may have been a war souvenir (like a scar, a sign of dominance), or it may not even have been the vikings. I also have pictures/sketches of viking graffiti, there is a stone lion from Greece that was carved into with runes, along a viking pathways. It may be just to embarass them.

Now I have no idea, maybe the Danes are evil I wont discount that, though they make a fine strong beer, but what you proposing does seem wayy over the top, I mean it could be plausible but..? There is a mystery of the Northmen the stone age and bronze, they had a different culture than the Norsemen (vikings)who came after, I mean the difference in time is vast so it could have just simply evolved, but it is a bit too different. For example the Northmen had horned ceremonial helmets, not like depicted but long thin curving bronze horns, and their shields are depicted as different (more tear dropped, vikings were round) and their boats have a strange design, I dont mean large ships (they didnt have) but their smaller ones. Religious ceremony is different too, for example they buried bodies in caskets with belongings, Norsemen burned bodies with belongings. I could go on and on but it would be the size of a thread.

I have no doubt they are the progenitors of us because there is enough similarities and evidence, but the fact remains something changed their religious views and culture.

I believe before Ragnarok (apocalypse) people and giants did exist like Thor and Odin, though they were probably just regular people, just more renowned and stronger warriors, then the world deluge (flood) came and the memory of them turned them into gods and forgot a lot of the old ways. Thus developing the Norse culture.

Alternatively, maybe the Hapiri influenced them, or maybe they were the stone age culture I talkd about, or..?

At any rate another thing I have been thinking about is how maybe the white caucasians of the world are a foreign influence, maybe were evil I mean we have been wiping out 'native' cultures and all, maybe the Hapiri is the original white people Aryan race Hitler was tracing roots of.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

Dear friend, if only you could see how absurd you look, you would not try to protest. after you spit out the word "researched" for the public , one would expect something more than a mere statement "I've read a book" ....
Who am I to object such a "solid" authority...
Dear friend, let me make this as clear as I can so even you may understand why I posted my remark about the literature I read. Had you payed any attention to any of proto's earlier posts, you'd have seen he always "attacked" anybody elses info other than his.

Also, where does one gather info other than by reading and other studious ammounts of effort? Oh yea, one more thing, I don't just read, I have interviewed in the last 10 years alone US Senators, Congressmen, college professors, ex-military personell, and a few former other various folks in the "loop" on the subject globalization/nwo affairs.

So before you attempt to berrate me anymore, at least have something more than your opinion while trying to verbally abuse me, okay? While to you, I might have seemed "absurd", do you realize how simply stupid you appeared to be?

I deal in facts, at least facts as close to as I can find. To some, the nwo is a game, but to me, it's very serious business. So save your combativeness and condescending remarks for somebody who actually gives a rat's patooty!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Dear friend, let me make this as clear as I can so even you may understand why I posted my remark about the literature I read. Had you payed any attention to any of proto's earlier posts, you'd have seen he always "attacked" anybody elses info other than his.

and he is right, your sources of info is dubious. well you see, you can't drag somebody to the court if your only evidence is some quote from some book.
but on second hand, if you have a contract signed by a suspect - the case is over.

Also, where does one gather info other than by reading and other studious ammounts of effort? Oh yea, one more thing, I don't just read, I have interviewed in the last 10 years alone US Senators, Congressmen, college professors, ex-military personell, and a few former other various folks in the "loop" on the subject globalization/nwo affairs.

there are many ways to get information, reading books and talking to other people just few of those.
oh, now you are taking a spoken word as a proof to the written one?
well, you should have just stick to written words, it at least looks a bit more solid.
"folks in the loop" you say? the last time I've checked there were no more than a dozen people in the loop. now you are telling me that every government clerk is in the loop?..

So before you attempt to berrate me anymore, at least have something more than your opinion while trying to verbally abuse me, okay? While to you, I might have seemed "absurd", do you realize how simply stupid you appeared to be?

there is no abuse here, I'm just trying to help you, dear friend. you give up too easily, I'm just trying to motivate you to go bit further.

I deal in facts, at least facts as close to as I can find. To some, the nwo is a game, but to me, it's very serious business. So save your combativeness and condescending remarks for somebody who actually gives a rat's patooty!

no no no, you got it all wrong, archaeologists deal with facts, gravediggers deal with facts..
and you? you deal with rumours, myths and tales for the masses.
well I might be wrong, but not today.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

The simplest way I can explain it Ridhya is based on how it appears to have happened.

Unlike the Norse G-d’s and Roman G-d’s and Celtic G-d’s and Grecian G-d’s and Egyptian G-d’s that developed over time in part to identify and find a source of individual phenomenon in the natural world that superstitious pagan man could make sense of the Christian G-d was basically just thrust and forced on most of the pagan people’s of the world.

Thor made thunder, Apollo brought you light, Cupid and Venus made you fall in love etc., etc.

Because Yahweh/Jehovah wasn’t rooted in most of these people’s traditions, and they had already long developed other G-d’s to make sense of the natural world they couldn’t understand through sciences the single solitary G-d concept that no one had ever heard of before or seen before would have been a tough sell to the Romans.

They would have had to look for ways to convince the pagans to accept the concept and believe in it. For instance we know from astronomers that it wasn’t possible for the star that is alleged to have heralded Christ’s birth to appear in December in that part of the world, it would have appeared late in March.

The truth is that the Vatican and Rome could not get the pagans of Northern Europe and elsewhere to stop celebrating Yule between the Winter Equinox and New Years and celebrating in pagan ways, so finally in desperation in the 9th century the Pope said well Christ was born December 25th in the middle of Yule to start encouraging the pagans to Christianize a celebratory period and festival that had been taking place for thousands of years before anyone of them ever heard of Christ or Yahweh/Jehovah and did not want to stop celebrating.

So that is but one very real documented example of the kind of trickery Rome resorted to in selling it’s new religion and forcing it on the people.

I believe Rome’s strategy was a two pronged one, to have Roman Arms and Catholicism bring people Christ and a new morality and religious based laws, and then shortly afterwards to have the Jews appear in those communities for two important reasons.

The first is here, look, look at these people, see how different they look and dress and wear their beards? These are the Jews, these are the people who have seen this G-d, these are the people where Christ appeared, these are the people who rejected him, and stood by and let the wicked Romans kill him, and as a result G-d drove them from their home to punish them, that’s why they are here, the lost their home, because G-d sent them into exile for not accepting and obeying Christ.

They couldn’t see that G-d, but they could see the Jews, and the Jews validated that story and made it seem more real through that. If it weren’t for the highly visible and discernibly different and foreign Jews then coming into these communities Rome was attempting to Christianize the pagans in fact might never have believed there was anything of merit to reject their traditional G-ds.

The second thing that the Jews did was set up the practice of usury, Christianity forbid the practice of loaning something to someone for an additional amount back. Additionally nobles considered money to be dirty and unclean and would not them selves touch it.

So as the Jews moved in behind the Roman Christianization efforts they set up the gold based commerce system and the practice of usury and the beginnings of controlling people through debt and the laws and procedures that covered borrowing money and conducting Gold Based Commerce.

In my humble opinion it’s pretty clear that the Romans and Jews were working in tandem and combining to create a whole new way of life and system of commerce for the pagan peoples.

If my theory is correct that both Judaism as it is widely practiced, and Christianity as it is widely practiced were merely inventions to convince people to adopt these new laws and traditions to do away with their old ones as a form of governance and control then both the Roman Christians and Jews would have been not only codependent on one another to play their assigned roles but would profit immensely through playing those roles.

All it would take is the few players at the top of the food chain in Rome and Jerusalem to convince the people’s underneath them and we do know for a fact that Rome did stamp out all their own pagan G-ds to force Christianity on Rome, so it’s entirely possible that the Pharisees did the same thing to force Judaism on the Habiru for the profit and power working with Rome would give them.

It’s also entirely possible that some of the Habiru could have infiltrated other communities in other guises to create movements like the Vikings to terrorize pagans into converting also when just the word of G-d and the sight of Jews to validate that G-d and make that G-d seem real was not enough to convince them.

That very well may have led to other Nordic tribes and regions doing some of these things too.

The Romans come in and introduce the new G-d and laws, the Jews come in behind them to validate that new G-d and breath life into the legends of that G-d and at other times through another form of appearance in another role terrorize people into accepting that G-d and those new laws and system of commerce.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

no no no, you got it all wrong, archaeologists deal with facts, gravediggers deal with facts..
and you? you deal with rumours, myths and tales for the masses.
well I might be wrong, but not today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so if yours and protos info is better, where does it come from? You sound like you and proto are writing the info, or are part of the group of the ptb? If you and your buddy proto are so high up on the food chain of info, tell me where does it come from?

Have you ever interviewed any of the Rothschilds, the Habsburgs, the Warburgs? Any of the clergymen in rome, or the pope himself? Or does your info come from the Rockefellers and Bush familes directly? Oh please do share your sources?

Ya see, I learned long ago, there are those who do the digging, and those who do the nothing or are actually part of the problem concerning the ptb. So, which are you? You and proto seem to be the only ones who have ever done any "real" research, while the rest of us are just a bunch of goobers!

You chastise my info and sources? What's your sources, and where do they come from so they can be studied for verification and authenticity? C'mon now, you started this pissing contest along with your buddy proto!

Now I am calling both of you to task. Put up or shutup!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This is all well and good for derailing the thread, but, my prior post, with verifiable history, on the Empire and Seborga is indeed the path to enlightenment....I didn't see him attack me...

PM is IMHO is the reference to JC, and contained on ~Mt Olympus~ there...

All roads lead to Rome...and all roads have lead out for for thousands years...

The names have changed....the agenda...is still intact...just another land...

Research common law and maritime law...then ...look at the flag behind your local court house judge or the Senate...Hmmm...a big yellow fringe...why is it not sold to us?

www.usavsus.info...

The flag shown above appears to be a "USA flag" but has one or more of the following:

1. Gold fringe along its borders (called "a badge")

2. Gold braided cord (tassel) hanging from pole

3. Ball on top of pole (last cannon ball fired) Mainly used at induction centers.

4. Eagle on top of pole

5. Spear on top of pole

Some people see them as ornaments but all symbols have a meaning and purpose. The flag shown above is Not described in Title 4 of USC and therefore is illegal on land except for maybe

(1) the President since he is in charge of Naval Forces on high seas, and

(2) naval offices and yards. President Eisenhower settled the debate on the width of the fringe.

The so-called justification for a Naval/Maritime flag to be on land is that all land was under the high water mark at one time even if it was eons ago. Flags on poles flying at the same height as other flags have equal status. A flag flying higher than the flag below indicates superiority over the flag below. Note that corporate state flags fly below the US flag.

Keep in mind that the states were originally Sovereign over the central government and only the state flags were flown except in the District of Columbia not exceeding 10 miles square, its territories, forts, dockyards, arsenals, and other needful buildings, such as Post Offices, purchased with the consent of the legislature of the affected state. (Constitution, Section 8, Clause 17)

The people in the geographic continental USA are at peace but the corporate government continues to be at war to exist, to increase and perpetuate debt, and to enrich others through Defense contracts.

www.usavsus.info...

The corporate government created in 1871 will continue to exist as long as:

1. "state of war" or "emergency" exists (War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Terrorism, War on Iraq, etc.),

2. the President does not terminate "martial" or "emergency" powers by Executive Order or decree, or

3. the people do not resist submission and terminate by restoring lawful civil courts, processes and procedures under authority of the "inherent political powers" of the people.

The Fourteenth Amendment for all intents and purposes does not exist. On March 28, 1861 Congress adjourned sine die and never has reconvened de jure.

The original Thirteenth Amendment (no title of nobility), approved by 13 of the 17 states March 12, 1819 and thereby ratified, is the last proper draft of a de jure Amendment but is not recognized by the corporate (de facto) UNITED STATES.

The original 13th Amendment prohibits "Esquires" (Attorneys) from holding positions of public office.

Look at the obverse of a dime...

...The back drop of the House of Representatives...

...the architecture of DC...

It is a seperation of "The United States" (Republic) and the "The United States of America" (Corporate) ...brought about by Lincoln on April 15th 1861...and later ratified in 1871...illegally...

And as far as BHO linking his induction speech to Lincoln...very suspect to me...

www.usavsus.info...

...read it and weep...facts don't lie...

'nuff said...

Hx3

[edit on 1/20/2010 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

My sole argument with proto was the "Rothsdchild" affiliation over the roman empire, nothing more. You're way off base here, and I am very well aware of the fringe on the flag, the maritime laws, america is a british corporation, the vatican controls the world via "ecclessiastical treaties", and the fact that the vatican has assassinated 2 popes for uncovering doctrine that could shake the world biblically.

Now if you want to get into the vatican, nato, the military industrial complex, and their affiliated groups like Opus-Dei, and the Templars, we can start another thread just for that?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

you know, I was writing very long answer to you, but when I was close to post my reply, it hit me..
you got me, you really did. I really fell for that your "old loony conspiratorial investigator" character you are trying to impersonate here. at least for a moment. good job indeed. I even feel a bit ashamed that I could see you a bit earlier.
well anyway, for the sake of the show, we must play along, aren't we?
how many people "in charge" I interviewed? non, of course. because I think they are the cause of this illness. it wouldn't make much sense to go to "the cause" and ask them what causing the illness. oh but what do I know, just a wild thought...

my sources? well I have non, I just listen some rumours and such..
sometimes I spend my time trying to analyse and understand some international financial or political agreement, contracts, causes and implications etc. one leads to another, that to some other agreements, it's not the books that tell you the real story. it's those agreements and contracts. books are fictional material with no obligations. signed agreement or contract - is a legal obligation that might and probably will be used against you. so conspiratorial books, historical tales, and science fiction pose no threat to me. but a contract signed by my prime minister - might get me killed one day. so it's the matter of self preservation, I really care only about my own ass and nothing more.

so by all means Hail Caesar! (write it down in your next report)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

So basically you know "nothing", and yet you try to chastise me and empire for what we "DO" know? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not trying, and will not even attempt to compare brain cells with anybody, for the info is out there for those who want to retrieve it.

Just like in your hero's (proto) last post saying that jesus was born in march?? LOL It's a biblical fact that jesus was born in september or early october, and he died in late march. I see proto writing all kinds of crap, and yet offers no proof like a link or a literatured reference, which makes his "alleged", and I use that term very loosely, alleged info totally biased to his own paramatered points of view.

My sole argument with proto was the "rothschild" involvement and control of the vatican, which I gladly provided my sources to for all to see. And this will be my last post on this topic, and in closing, here's some more info on the rothschilds and the vatican:

www.henrymakow.com... Rothschilds, a Jewish family we are told, have the title 'Guardians of the Vatican Treasury' and they ensure the financial wealth and secrets of the Roman Church stay well hidden. F.Tupper Saussy, author of the book, Rulers of Evil, wrote:

'Aware that the Rothschilds are an important Jewish family, I looked them up in [the] Encyclopedia Judaica and discovered that they bear the title "Guardians of the Vatican Treasury"... The appointment of Rothschild gave the Black Papacy [i.e., the hierarchy of the Jesuit Order] absolute financial privacy and secrecy. Who would ever search a family of orthodox Jews for the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church?'

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well as I already mentioned the non-forcible converting happened because they explained their new religion was the same (zodiac, cross like Mjolnir, sun worship) and *supposedly* because of cruel witch tests where pagans were subjected to public torture and their gods would not save them.

And as you mentioned saying Jul and Christmas are the same celebration helped too. But they never stamped out Jul. We still celebrate it! Just a few months ago I was drowning in akevitt. All they did was impose their explanations into our culture.

However during Christianisation there were pagans all the way through. In the Greenland sagas a group of Christians and their pagan leaders are stranded and starving. They pray to G-d for food and get none. The leader prays to Th-r and gets a whale!

Your points are hard to understand sometimes. Clarify: are you saying there is 2 types of jews: the Hapiri (caucasian raiders of unknown origin, mercenaries for Rome) and the Phariseas, middle eastern bankers who look humble and are used as a visual deterrent by looking run down?
What makes them both Jews then? Who was the original? Who converted? How do the actual Khazars play into it then?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When inhabited by fallen angels they are not mere men. Where do you think all this great advancement in technology comes from?,,,,Smart Man Scientists?,,haha

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Tim00

So basically you know "nothing"..

well hurray! I even did search on this thread to find how many times I said directly that "I know" something (in exact way), and the result was ZERO...
but there is only one thing "I know".. but lets not get personal, no need to go in to that "loop". j/k, we are all friends here right?
there is a reason for "not knowing", you see my survey shows that knowledge often can cause some serious health problems. especially when you have something as a proof to your knowledge.
I'm not a hero of some sort, nor a prophet, I'm just a law obeying citizen, that feel an urge to study "the law" more deeply so I could obey the law better.

for the info is out there for those who want to retrieve it.

finally we can agree on something, we all three.

Just like in your hero's (proto) last post saying that jesus was born in march?? LOL It's a biblical fact that jesus was born in september or early october, and he died in late march. I see proto writing all kinds of crap, and yet offers no proof like a link or a literatured reference, which makes his "alleged", and I use that term very loosely, alleged info totally biased to his own paramatered points of view.

as I said, all we need is out there in front of our own eyes, I don't need to analyse, criticize, I'll just copy and paste, maybe even I'll underline it..It's a biblical fact
I'm not even gonna say anything.. seems legitimate to me.. who am I to argue with the bible... yup, all good.
praise The Lord!

My sole argument with proto was the "rothschild" involvement and control of the vatican, which I gladly provided my sources to for all to see. And this will be my last post on this topic, and in closing, here's some more info on the rothschilds and the vatican:

www.henrymakow.com... The Rothschilds, a Jewish family we are told, have the title 'Guardians of the Vatican Treasury' and they ensure the financial wealth and secrets of the Roman Church stay well hidden. F.Tupper Saussy, author of the book, Rulers of Evil, wrote:

'Aware that the Rothschilds are an important Jewish family, I looked them up in [the] Encyclopedia Judaica and discovered that they bear the title "Guardians of the Vatican Treasury"... The appointment of Rothschild gave the Black Papacy [i.e., the hierarchy of the Jesuit Order] absolute financial privacy and secrecy. Who would ever search a family of orthodox Jews for the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church?'

so what you are trying to advocate here? based or your intensive reading research and interviewing government clerks you come up with some internet link with an article written few years ago and even credited to David Icke?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I would say yes but, when you use terms like 'smart man scientist' my optimism fades...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

However during Christianisation there were pagans all the way through. In the Greenland sagas a group of Christians and their pagan leaders are stranded and starving. They pray to G-d for food and get none. The leader prays to Th-r and gets a whale!
Moses lead the Israelites into the wilderness and God fed them for 40 years. Daniel was thrown into a den of hungry lions, and yet none of them even bothered him. Shadarach, Meschach, and Abindigo were thrown into a fiery furnace, and the soldiers, along with King Nebuchadnezzar watched as they burned, and while they were burning, they (the soldiers) noticed a 4th body in that furnace, who was none other than Jesus Christ himself! Needless to say, none of the three were hurt at all!

God told the soldiers to march around the walls of jericho 7 times and play their trumpets, and the walls would fall, and they did! King David prayed to God for strength to defeat Goliath, and he did.

If you know the bible, you know that when God has somebody or a group under judgement, he doesn't hear their prayers until they repent of their sins! God even Divorced his own people because of their disobedience, which is why they were led into captivity for 400 years!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Hx3_1963

My sole argument with proto was the "Rothsdchild" affiliation over the roman empire, nothing more. You're way off base here, and I am very well aware of the fringe on the flag, the maritime laws, america is a british corporation, the vatican controls the world via "ecclessiastical treaties", and the fact that the vatican has assassinated 2 popes for uncovering doctrine that could shake the world biblically.

Now if you want to get into the vatican, nato, the military industrial complex, and their affiliated groups like Opus-Dei, and the Templars, we can start another thread just for that?

First my friend let me assure you I have attacked no one in this thread, and that would include you. I have disputed some people’s theories and contentions as being incomplete, inaccurate, and or poorly thought out. The fact that someone does reject your arguments, critiques them or dismisses them shouldn’t be construed as an attack on yourself as a person.

One of the things I have tried to display in this thread is that humans are manipulated by their emotions because they can’t control those emotions and we have seen a couple of posters fall into that emotional trap of vanity and ego when their arguments are critiqued or rejected.

The truth is knowledge is power but it only becomes powerful when you know how to successfully use that knowledge in wise, intelligent or effective ways, based on your ability to actually figure out how that knowledge fits into an overall puzzle so it can be employed as a piece in that puzzle in a wise, intelligent and effective way.

It doesn’t matter what you think you know, it matters how you use or don’t use what you think you know. If you don’t use it at all, or you use it ineffectively the knowledge does you absolutely no good.

One of the other things I have tried to display is that the existing power structure sets a lot of traps that if you stumble across just certain aspects of commonly unknown or hidden knowledge is that there is better chance than not, that how the average person then interprets that knowledge and attempts to use it, will actually be to their own disadvantage when they go to use it because they will in all most all cases not know how to use it effectively and avoid the traps laid out for them, because they truly don’t know enough about how the grid works to filter out the incorrect knowledge that they still believe is correct and that incorrect knowledge will guide how they aim and deploy that bit of knowledge that they do have correct so it will do them absolutely no good.

That is in large part why the existing power structure remains so effective even though more and more people do have information on certain elements of it that are accurate, they don’t have all the pieces to the puzzle or can even recognize the whole puzzle to fit that piece properly into it, because they still have some faulty and incorrect pieces that they think are valid and pertinent to the puzzle and they still have an incomplete overall picture of the entire puzzle to wisely and intelligently fit the good pieces, and use the good pieces that they have.

In your case some of the pieces of the puzzle you believe in, like scripture are faulty pieces to the puzzle, one of the things I have tried to do in this thread is display how the Old Testament, New Testament, Quran, Torah, Talmud, etc. are all works of fiction to be used as laws and moralities and a control element and to additionally be used as conflicting forms of the same basic laws and moralities to cause the people who actually believe them to be nonfiction to fight violently amongst one another and to distrust one another so that they can not combine to figure out the whole puzzle, the actual complete matrix and how they have been bonded into it in slavery.

Yes I very much feel you have fallen into that trap. Does that mean I am attacking you? Or does that mean I am trying to help you?

To prove my point about knowledge and its application and how people so often misuse it to their own disadvantage I would content to you that it doesn’t really matter to you whether I am attacking you or trying to help you, that piece of the puzzle for you is entirely dependent upon your own perspective and the level of wisdom you have and the overall picture you have of the puzzle.

The actual facts won’t and often necessarily be considered because at the end of the day more for ego’s sake than anything else you want your perspective and your knowledge to be right for pure emotional reasons and your inherent need to validate them as being right will take on a greater precedent than your ability to keep learning and adjusting and stepping back and looking at the puzzle until you actually have all the pieces.

I am going to now explain to you why really no one has all the pieces to the puzzle as well as why most people can’t even accurately look at the puzzle to solve it.

There are three types of Dominant Masters in the World. Each operates in a different way, and I will now explain the differences. Until someone understands how people of power function and are motivated it is impossible to discern and define and investigate every aspect and layer to the puzzle.

The Conqueror: This is the most common form of dominant. It is also the least effective form of domination. The conqueror simply subdues and will cower people through superior brute strength into submitting to them and obeying them. That brute strength might be military or financial or emotional domination.

The problem with this strategy is that it requires constant enormous effort because a person convinced against their will remains unconvinced. They will continue to look for ways to regain their freedom which will continually require the Conquering Dominant and Master to keep subduing them and attempting to subdue them.

This is what we see in Iraq and Afghanistan, those people don’t have the strength of arms or money to defeat the Conqueror but they haven’t been convinced to submit to the Conqueror either.

It is a proven fact you can not conquer a nation, people or person that does not want to be conquered and to submit to their conqueror because they do not agree with how the conqueror thinks, their agenda, philosophy or laws, or simply their desire to dominate and be Master.

Conquerors are the least effective form of Masters and Dominants.

The Inspirer: This is a more effective but also tricky form of domination. The inspirer excites people into following him and submitting to him through their ideas and how they present their ideas.

Most people do want to be in a herd and they want someone else to lead that herd, they don’t want the responsibility of entirely thinking and acting on their own behalf and the risks of that, they want someone to show them and teach them and lead the way, and someone who through their personality, charisma, charm and ideas to entice them to do just that.

This is a more effective form of domination because fewer people resist this form of domination, and the people who do follow will work harder and put in more effort for the Master and Dominant that can inspire them.

However it still has it’s inherent problems and dangers as the Inspirer must continue to inspire people through effective ideas and directions and agendas that actually bear fruit and bring those who have submitted to him constant and real rewards.

President Obama is a classic example of the Inspirer but as a successful Inspirer and as a failed Inspirer. He got most of America to wildly and enthusiastically follow him, empower him and submit to him through the way he presented his ideas, notion and agenda to them in a way that inspired them. Yet as much as people liked his ideas he hasn’t been able to make his ideas pay off, and as a result most of those people have not only abandoned him but many of them are now turning on him.

The Inspirer is for this reason not the most effective form of Master and Dominant as just like the Conqueror can no longer Dominate once their ammunition runs out and they no longer have enough force of arms or money or emotion to make people submit and obey, when the Inspirer runs out of effective ideas or proves through trial and error that the bulk of his ideas don’t work then the people will stop following and obeying and reject him.

The third and least known kind of Master is the most effective one and the reason he is least known is for the same reason he is most effective, NO ONE knows he is the Master, he is the shrewdest, most cunning, wisest, and most clever of the three kinds of Masters he is…

(Continued below)

[edit on 21/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
(Continued from above)

The Puppet Master: The puppet Master is not after riches or glory or fame, he does not want to be loved and adored and have a cult built up around him, he does not want to be burdened with the responsibilities and inherent pitfalls of these things, or call attention to him self through these things. The Puppet Master wants one thing only, and that is power and absolute control for the sheer sake of having power and absolute control as the only way to Master his own destiny. The Puppet Master does not enslave the people, the Puppet Master enslaves the other Masters, he enslaves both the Conqueror and the Inspirer and how he enslaves them is through knowledge and wisdom. These are the currencies of the Puppet Master; ultimately the Conqueror and the Inspirer just like the Puppet Master himself are insecure.

This is why they have an inherent need to dominate and Master others to mask their insecurities and their fears by attempting to take control of situations and people through brute strength and inspiring people to follow them and submit to them. Yet because both the Conqueror and Inspirer will always be insecure based on a fear that they don’t have enough ammunition or strength or ideas to not just win but maintain that victory they will always seek out someone that they know has superior knowledge and wisdom to guide them and give them and edge.

The Puppet Master is adept at presenting himself in humble guise to a collection of Conquerors and Inspirers and gaining their confidence through his willingness to share knowledge and wisdom that as soon as they start using it will have a noticeable effect for them.

Their ammunition and how they shoot it becomes more effective, the ideas and how they present them become more effective and as they do this is how the Puppet Master hooks them.

What the Inspirer and Conqueror don’t know is also what the people will never know, and that’s how many other Puppets the Puppet Master has dancing on his strings.

For you see the Puppet Master will ultimately shape the world that is pleasing to him by making the various Puppets play against one another to affect the divisions and consolidations he secretly wants, and not the actual goals that the Inspirers and Conquerors that dance to his tune actually want.

The whole key to hiding how many Puppets he has and what his real agenda is, is his ABSOLUTE ANONYMITY, for the moment any combination of his Puppets realize that they are being played then the Puppet Master has a problem in how effective he can use his Puppets.

Unlike the Conqueror and Inspirer though who usually can never regain control once their followers gain enough strength to defeat and overcome them and drive them off or decide to reject their ideas. The Puppet Master will almost always likely still have Puppets beholden to him to eliminate the Puppets who are clever enough to figure out that they are being skillfully played.

Why you see so many elements to the New World Order is because they are all Puppets being played on a Puppet Masters string and no one of those groups Agendas is actually the Puppet Master’s ultimate Agenda, those are simply each Puppet Group's agenda which is the carrot that the Puppet Master uses to get them to follow his advice and counsel and rely on him for his advice and council.

He will continually play those Puppets and their Agenda’s against one another to shape and shake out his own Agenda which he will skillfully forge through their rivalries and each one of them only accomplishing that portion of their Agenda the Puppet Master wants.

He can eliminate any Puppet at any time simply by giving them bad advice that leads to their ruin, and he can stop their progress at any time once they have completed that element of their Agenda he wants them to complete by empowering other Puppets with the knowledge of how they will reach for the next phase of their agenda so the other Puppets will stop them from achieving it.

The Puppet Master will make a good and secure living for himself in this process but a relatively humble one, as extreme wealth and being ostentatious would simply alert the other Puppets and the masses that he has some power and wealth and draw attention to himself.

Why he would not do this, is the more people know you have the more people want a piece of it and to take it away from you. The more wealth and trappings of wealth and power the Puppet Master displays the more the other Puppets become alarmed and suspicious of him, and wonder to what extent the Puppet Master is profiting himself off the advice and guidance he gives them.

The Puppet Master’s real motive and desire to play the game is simply the satisfaction of and the thrill of being the one who has actually Mastered and Controls the game.

To the Puppet Master this is an orgasm, a fine meal, a fine car, and a fine mansion rolled into one, that all exist only in his mind, because the Puppet Master, and this is very important, does not want or can be tempted or defeated by the trappings of power and wealth that all the other Conquerors and Inspirers long for, these things can’t be used against him. He is not a slave to them.

These are the things you must always remember about Puppet Masters is that they take great pains and go to great lengths so NO ONE knows who they are. That is the real source of their power. There is ALWAYS a Puppet Master, no Conqueror or Inspirer exists without a Puppet Master who guides and advises how they Conquer and Inspire. They are almost IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT because NO ONE BUT THEM knows the extent of their power and reach. NO ONE knows the Puppet Master’s Ultimate Agenda. A Puppet Master could be either GOOD or EVIL.

Rothschild is not the Puppet Master he is too well known, the same is true for Rockefeller and the rest of the Elites.

The agendas of the Rothschild and various groups like the CFR and Bilderbergers and Masons, and others ARE NOT actually the Puppet Master’s ultimate agenda, he will have each just complete one or two elements of their Agendas to produce his ultimate agenda.

Every group you see, religious or business or national dances on the strings of the Puppet Master.

What I have tried to display through much of what I have written in this thread is how someone like Caesar could fall off the face of the earth and through multiple Puppets play them to an outcome with a plan that only he knows in its entirety. How much of what will be presented to people will be false, incomplete and have a completely different meaning and purpose than the one they imagine it does.

There is a Puppet Master out there, a very powerful and skilled one. His name is not in any book you have ever read, he will be hiding in plain sight, in a guise you would never suspect, in a place you would never expect.

While you have identified many pieces of the puzzle you have drawn conclusions based on just those pieces and what you imagine they are up to through their own agendas.

ONLY the Puppet Master knows the actual agenda, and ONLY the Puppet Master is controlling it, and Puppet Masters are seldom ever known for what they are even by the Puppets who dance on their string.

You are absolutely being run in circles and where ever you are being led and what ever you are railing against is only because the Puppet Master has set that stage and allowed and given you that illusion to help shape his actual Agenda.

Therefore anything you think you know, or anything you attempt to do with it, will ALWAYS be self defeating to your own agenda and always HELP the Puppet Master’s agenda along.

The only thing that will defeat the Puppet Masters Agenda is finding the Puppet Master and eliminating him.

That Puppet Master is definitely not Rothschild he is a Conqueror the weakest form of Dominant that there is. He will fall like the domino he is set up to be when the Puppet Master is ready to topple him.

I exist to find the Puppet Master and defeat him. I exist to caution people not to fall into traps laid out by the Puppet Master.

Human nature dictates that there is always a Puppet Master. This situation dictates that there is a Puppet Master controlling it. You are bogged down in petty details and simply running in circles because you do not understand yet exactly what human nature is and how it effects this situation, and that is because you still cling to and desperately want to believe in a lot of false dogmas and notions to wax over your own insecurities in regards to the world you live in.

I will ferret out the Puppet Master before all this is through and I will defeat him my friend.

Yet one sad fact remains that will likely make that effort all in vain, and that is UNTIL people learn to MASTER themselves and their emotions and learn to guide themselves through wisdom, logic, compassion and love, you will all continue to be inflicted with Masters of all kinds because the bulk of humanity has still not figured out how to master itself.

Attacking you? Not at all! The day you realize that, will be the day you are well on your way to Mastering yourself.

Thanks.

[edit on 21/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

First my friend let me assure you I have attacked no one in this thread, and that would include you.

This isn’t true.

I have disputed some people’s theories and contentions as being incomplete, inaccurate, and or poorly thought out.

And when those people have done the same to you, and provide proof of your theories being half-baked, delusional, far-fetched, inconstant with reality, incomplete, inaccurate and poorly thought out you attack.

The fact that someone does reject your arguments, critiques them or dismisses them shouldn’t be construed as an attack on yourself as a person.

Yet when I did this, you took it as an attack and relied on a multitude of fallacies to support your premise. Go back and read your response to my initial question and you’ll see you started attacking me and saying such things as “Do you know...?” and “Do you do...” as if you’re an authority on the subject and I’m not. The problem is, there is no way to validate your authority, so you’re using an appeal to authority argument and sinking yourself. Moreover, the fact that you misconstrue words and outright lie on people (refer to your lie about the links not containing the information I said they did) further supports the truth of you attacking people when they either A.) don’t agree with you or B.) show evidence contrary to your beliefs.

One of the things I have tried to display in this thread is that humans are manipulated by their emotions because they can’t control those emotions and we have seen a couple of posters fall into that emotional trap of vanity and ego when their arguments are critiqued or rejected.

But you aren’t practicing what you preach and it’s clear to those with reasonable cognitive skills and no agenda that you’re doing the exact opposite of what you profess.

If we look at your posts, we can tell you attack people and don’t have a satisfactory control over your emotions. Let us look at the following attacks, none of them relevant to the discussion, and what was done in response to the attacks:

How you a person with limited money imagines how these people live is just that how you imagine that they live.

In response I said:

See, here is the thing jack, you don’t know what sources I have. The only thing you know is what I choose to divulge via posts, and even then, what ways do you have to verify any of it? You don’t.... Also, stop focusing on me. You’re using every fallacy in the book to keep yourself afloat and it’s depressing. I’m strictly focusing on you and your claims, and until I say otherwise, don’t worry about me being with “limited money.”

So you see, you’re big on attacking people, but let us examine the following as it is completely rooted in vanity and ego. You believe because I don’t talk about things or that I don’t talk about myself that I have nothing to add, this is folly. You should realize there is no need to talk about me. However, there is a need to talk about you because you’re making claims and the burden of proof is on you.

The fact that you put nothing out there other than how you imagine things must work and don’t have anything in the way of real experiences or real numbers to base it on kind of suggests that doesn’t it?

In response to that attack you were given this

The thing is I don’t need to put anything out there, and if I did, you would have no way of verifying any of it unless I allowed you to verify it. You, nor anyone else, knows what gender I am, what religion I am, what ethnicity I am, marital status, etc. The only thing you people do know is I’m college educated (several degrees, and in the past have offered to post them as they allowed me to prove my authority when it came to certain topics),.., and that my family comes from both sides of “the coin”. Which coin is that? Moreover, how can you tell for certain if I’m speaking the truth?

However, I hold no grudges, ill will and simply like to deal with what people say (which is why I'm heavy on quotes) and what they do. At the end of the day, none of what you say will matter because the two of us play in two different worlds. Two different zones. Two different mentalities. The only reason why our paths cross is due to the net/ATS, but again, no ill will on my part.

Now let us look at the following as I need to keep this brief:

The Puppet Master’s real motive and desire to play the game is simply the satisfaction of and the thrill of being the one who has actually Mastered and Controls the game.

Later you say:

ONLY the Puppet Master knows the actual agenda, and ONLY the Puppet Master is controlling it

Wait a moment...so YOU know the Puppet Master’s real motive and desire yet you say ONLY the Puppet Master knows the actual agenda? Elaborate please.

I exist to find the Puppet Master and defeat him. I exist to caution people not to fall into traps laid out by the Puppet Master.

You will fail.

You are bogged down in petty details and simply running in circles because you do not understand yet exactly what human nature is and how it effects this situation, and that is because you still cling to and desperately want to believe in a lot of false dogmas and notions to wax over your own insecurities in regards to the world you live in.

Right now I can give you a name of a person and the chart this person created. The chart is very simple to read, but if each human understood in it’s proper context, they would understand human nature, how it effects this “situation”, etc. And you want to know what’s strange? Many people have already heard of the chart, but when you look at the chart from an obscured angle, the world becomes as such.

I will ferret out the Puppet Master before all this is through and I will defeat him my friend.

Delusions of Grandeur.

Concerning everything else, it’s hit and miss. In some areas you are spot on, in other areas you’re off, and your ego will not allow you to ask which areas you’re off in because you have it ALL figured out.

In closing, how is it Jesse Ventura was able to get this show?

Edited to add: While your silent nods to Nietzsche are upright, I tend to believe you do not fully understand his works. Moreover, there are not three but eight types with the eighth having specifics (traits) from the others. However, the eighth is flawed as it ultimately self destructs from overload.

Keep that in mind.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join