It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

Originally posted by watcher73

The supreme court has ruled not once, but twice that the safety of the public is not your job.

Please elaborate this claim!

Also your claiming we (LEO's) will turn on our own people...well kinda hard to debate you about something that hasn't happened!

It has happened all over the world.

It happened here during WW2 when all the japanese were locked up.

Did none of them have police friends? Were they not for the most part US citizens?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ignorance is no excuse.

HAHAHAHA

Look it up yourself.

Look up what, there nothing to look up. What case law have you apparently put your own spin on?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji
reply to post by watcher73

How does it prove you right of anything? You and only you are saying that YOU are right. Just because YOU say that it proves your point, doesn't make it so. If you want to talk proof, show the proof. If you want to talk evidence of police state, show it, and while your at it, look at your sources. Count them up, then estimate how insignificant those numbers are compared to the rest of the country of the United States.

I am sorry to say that you are not right, and this does nothing to prove anything but that you are wrong.

You apparently have read none of what I have said.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Excuse this post please.
The post it was referring to has been answered at the same time of this posting.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Bushido Kanji]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Not all cops are terrorists no, but here in my country, the United States, yes police officers do seem to be getting out of control more and more. I know I've dealt with several that had no business being a cop. I do attribute that to a decline in society as a whole, but some people have no business being a cop, especially scared people.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

Ignorance is no excuse.

HAHAHAHA

Look it up yourself.

Look up what, there nothing to look up. What case law have you apparently put your own spin on?

My spin huh?

I used to hang at a firearms website with a disproportionate amount of LEO as members, from local all the way through federal. They all knew about it. It is how I learned about it. Theres no spin. "To protect..." has been falsified by the supreme court twice, making it law.

But frankly, I dont know the case names. So I couldnt help you anyway. But now you know how to find out.

/me slaps u on ass

Now get out there and deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh, I have read it. I read enough to know that it doesn't matter what the opposition says about this topic, you are so fixated on your views that you wont hear what other people are saying.

You are too stubborn to realize that you cannot simply demand evidence of something that is bias like this. Refer to my original post of this concerning the insignificant numbers in comparison to the whole and you should get where I am coming from.

If not, you are a lost cause and not worth debating.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now before I get accused of running away I will say that Im going out for a while.

Now you have plenty of time to look the cases and formulate arguments against the rest of what I have said. If you are able, but I doubt it. Like Vicki my logic is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If that WERE the case watcher then WHY are we LEGALLY responsible for responding to school shootings, mall shootings, or hell any activity that puts the public in danger? According to you (and apparently some retards claiming to be cops or plain terrible cops) we as law enforcement could tell those calling 911 to piss up a rope because my job isn't to protect you...hahaha...OMG man...gotta love ATS members!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If you saw your fellow officer, coworker, or partner abusing a civilian in front of you, would you rat him out or defend him if there an investigation into such abuse?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji

Oh, I have read it. I read enough to know that it doesn't matter what the opposition says about this topic, you are so fixated on your views that you wont hear what other people are saying.

You are too stubborn to realize that you cannot simply demand evidence of something that is bias like this. Refer to my original post of this concerning the insignificant numbers in comparison to the whole and you should get where I am coming from.

If not, you are a lost cause and not worth debating.

Hmmm, about to run out so I will check out your first post later. How about you try and refute anything I have said using facts instead of just saying im biased while Im gone?

I like how you put my name into a sentence that seems to be mostly about you.

Yes though, I am biased. I have obviously thought this out a lot further than most of you. So yes youve got your work cut out for you.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

If you saw your fellow officer, coworker, or partner abusing a civilian in front of you, would you rat him out or defend him if there an investigation into such abuse?

This should probably ask "when you saw, did you".

Ok seriously Im out now.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

you seem emotional

You listen to too much Alex Jones IMO

I am still waiting for one of you nuts to explain how he came to the conclusion the CIA put the failed bomber on the plane .

Why must you connect every conspiracy with the next .. or completely fabricate stories .

You are as bad as any government or religion .

Explain your numbers !
You are now multiplying them by 10

Should we start calling you Dick Cheney Jr . ?

IMO you are working for the goverment trying to get the people vs the police !

HAZAH !

This is the only way YOUR nwo would work .

(see I can do it too)

Not so cool when someone calls you a traitor and terrorist, is it ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

No! of course that depends on what is considered abuse. Would I stop a fellow officer who is needlessly hitting someone, or striking a handcuffed suspect, yes and he would get an earful along with have to answer for his actions. Would I "report" a guy who cussed out someone even if I thought it was a bit over the top...no...but I would say something to him and use my experiance to bring him up to speed.

In my 9 years I have worked with some great guys/gals and never had that issue. I have worked with some real idiots who didn't deserve a badge, and luckily they WERE weeded out and no longer work as a LEO.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I have a much shorter video you can watch. Its just a few minutes. Maybe you would be willing to give this a peek and tell me what you think?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In my 9 years I have worked with some great guys/gals and never had that issue. I have worked with some real idiots who didn't deserve a badge, and luckily they WERE weeded out and no longer work as a LEO.

No disrespect meant by question and admire your honesty.

I think the above is the key. Your department has been successful at weeding them out whiles others continue to keep them and defend them.

IMO, cops are great. It is when they defend the bad apples that gives the whole organization a black eye.

I saw the video and see how both sides can learn to respect each other better. Did the guy with hidden weapon deserve to be treated the way he was? Based on his past, yes.

Did the lady deserve to be arrested for flipping a finger? I really think the finger could have been ignored. IMO, it probably isn't the first or last time somebody flipped them off in that neighborhood.

Did the guy deserve 70 years for shooting at cop? Just not enough evidence on there to say one way or the other.

Did guy deserve to be shot at in his back while jumping the fence? I heard a shot, but unless I missed it I never saw a cop shoot his gun. I can assume but that does no good.

The video gives me a feeling that both sides are playing chicken to see who is going to back down first. In this case, the cops can't afford to chicken out. To do so will send the message that the cops are afraid and the thugs are free to do their will.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So with all due respect, cussing a police officer out can and does get you arrested, but treating a cuffed suspect the same way doesn't warrant a report?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
I have a much shorter video you can watch. Its just a few minutes. Maybe you would be willing to give this a peek and tell me what you think?

Well watching that video I saw one thing I wouldn't have done as an officer in this instance and that was grab his throat. Now I don't know what the circumstances were, nor could I make out much of what was said, but still I would of not done that. Other than that, I saw nothing abusive or wrong with the video.

By the way, having been tased myself (the full 5 second cycle) I can tell you, yes it hurts, but once that cycle stops there is no more pain. Sounded to me like this guy tried to play that out a bit for people passing by.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

So with all due respect, cussing a police officer out can and does get you arrested, but treating a cuffed suspect the same way doesn't warrant a report?

I think you got mixed up somewhere my friend. Re-read it and then see if you still have the same question.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Tasers are supposed to be used as a less lethal response to a direct threat.

The person in that video was restrained in a chock slam and pinned against his car. I did not see any signs of resistance or anything that could be considered as threatening. Pinned against that car being chocked the other officer tasered him. Can you see just cause for the deployment of the officers weapon?

Just yes or no based on what the video evidence provides.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join