It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
***********WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE AND SOME VIOLENT SCENES************

This video was pointed out to me by a man I arrested for selling drugs about a year ago. I saw him yesterday while on shift and he said I needed to watch it and get the REAL feel for why people hate cops. Well I watched it, I laughed because the hypocracy in the video is unbelievable! And if you pay close attention and know what to look for you'll shake your head as well.

Anyway, I think this video will show you a lot about the society that now lives among us. Of course you can draw your own opinion on what you see and hear, but make sure you listen, oh PLEASE listen!

I could go on and on and point out soooo much in this video, but I think I'll just hold off. To all the police haters, police state believers, etc...this should be a good video for you!!!

P.S. I love the name of the news network...

[edit on 12/30/2009 by rcwj1975]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wait a minute...
Before I watch this hour long video, do my eyes decieve me?
Did I see an FBI warning before the video about terrorism amongst the law enforcement ranks?

I find that laughable. Maybe that is one of the hypocritical situations you were talking about.

Nevertheless, I will watch it.
Be back in an hour.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I cant watch the video due to dial up, however, know that being a cop is not going to protect you and your family from whatever is cooking. Being on the inside is not a safe haven. I wish you well, but realize that if the hammer drops, you will have to make a choice.
I hope you chose wisely.
All the best to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

As I said my friend, watch CLOSELY!!! LISTEN carefully!!! Like anything else there are SOME points made in the video, but just watch...and let LOGIC & COMMON SENSE flow freely within yourself as you do.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is a Movie right?
I mean its all make believe.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
This is a Movie right?
I mean its all make believe.

Pretty sure the term is "Documentary" not movie.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG I think I have read many of your posts and I believe your hell bent on believing martial law is coming. I have been in law enforcement for 9 years now, and 6 years in the Army. TRUST ME when I tell you, the OVERWHELMING majority or cops and soldiers WILL NEVER turn on their own family and friends. MANY of us, including myself, will hand in my badge and my sidearm if ever asked to do so in that aspect.

Ok maybe I won't turn in my glock and other goodies...I could use those to defend me and my family...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They are terrorists for the simple fact that they induce fear in most of the populace.

Then theres the 1000 other reasons.

Mods: Ban the terrorist!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by watcher73]

link   
will watch... but my choice feelings about cops still stands...

and will always be...

link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thank you for clearing that up!

No this is some VERY REAL footage combined with a documentary style program that portrays cops as terrorists.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow that first part of the video is so damned wrong i hope those guys got what they deserved but most likely not. Im not a police hater but well aware there are bad ones and their numbers are rising. But that was instigated and forced when it was not necessary.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

THANK YOU. YOU SAID EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LONGING TO HEAR FOR A LONG TIME.
GOD BLESS YOU, and all the other officers of the law who think like you.
I just couldnt imagine one of my own doing anything after our forefathers and 2 World wars later, and all those of who have died in combat to keep us free, endured.

THANK YOU. Now, you know i'm not the only one with suspicions, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Are you saying EVERY COP is a terrorist?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Was it NOT necessary? When you admit your on the run for murder, you won't show your right hand, you claim to have a gun and refuse orders to end the standoff? At some point your dumb --- needs to know how far to take it. And this clown took it toooooooo far.

They only thing I didn't like was that the commander on scene didn't dictate who should fire IF they planned on using less lethal rounds. And I hate what happened to the K9 dog!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
reply to post by dgtempe

DG I think I have read many of your posts and I believe your hell bent on believing martial law is coming. I have been in law enforcement for 9 years now, and 6 years in the Army. TRUST ME when I tell you, the OVERWHELMING majority or cops and soldiers WILL NEVER turn on their own family and friends. MANY of us, including myself, will hand in my badge and my sidearm if ever asked to do so in that aspect.

Ok maybe I won't turn in my glock and other goodies...I could use those to defend me and my family...

Yeah i think more of the cops should be coming out and saying this it would probably ease a lot of peoples minds. But sadly quite a few would still be on board for it i fear. Good to know though.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
THANK YOU. Now, you know i'm not the only one with suspicions, right?

Your welcome, and yes I know many believe it. Just know that everyday good people wear a badge and wear a soldiers uniform. We understand the fear others feel because we TOO discuss the what if's.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Well they should have let him talk to her i believe he would have gave up then it seemed to be shady to me, and they knew where she was the whole time in the cop car!

Therefore they wanted some action, he stated over and over he would give up, never showed his weapon yet they insist on violent action by sending the dog in to force him to react and got what they wanted.

Which i see them guilty of a crime force when it did not have to happen, so i fully disagree with you agreeing with that.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Your right optimus there WOULD be some on board for the takeover, but I do not concern myself with them and their decision. I simply know inside MYSELF who's side I am on and what I will do to protect my family, friends, and freedom.

I just know it is a minority in my experiance that WOULD hop on their train if they ever declared marshal law.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by watcher73

Are you saying EVERY COP is a terrorist?

To the people that they induce fear in I'm sure its all of them.

All they induce in me is the desire to show off my superior marksmanship.

Cops themselves admit they are terrorists. But not directly.

I will explain. How many times have you heard a cop on TV or in person say these words "our mere presence deters crime"?

Now the only way for that to be true is because people fear them. Fear is nothing but a synonym for terror.

So yes, all police are terrorists.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
so I got to the part about 25 minutes in where they deliberately provoked the cops on the corner, then screamed about getting arrested for doing "nothing" before I had to turn it off.

I grew up in Atlantic City, this stuff is old meme. Sigh. Thanks for sharing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join