It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History (hoax)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Fake. Hoax.

Definitely naked women on that boat though... nothing fake about those.

Anyone care to retract statements?

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Agit8dChop

~snip~
JFK had an unusual face. That's him.

Meh... didn't think so.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

your talking about Sex and Karma in the same words to rationalize what you Believe should result in bad Karma... but yet at the same time, Tantric and other Eastern philosophies would Encourage sexual diversity even within a relationship, so what your saying is ...Bad Karma... but from a Christian perspective of what would generate Bad karma not an eastern one.... essentially using Karma to back up a Western/Judeo Christian sexual attitude. Which in actuality makes no sense...

Perhaps it could be said. that there would be some bad Karma generated by betraying a person with stricter sexual beliefs...

But certainly not the kind that would lead to Assassination whatever irrational emotions a woman might have if she has been betrayed, Karma itself would still be universal and Just...

In other words the karmic return for cheating might be loosing your wife or being cheated on in return next time you fall in Love it certainly wouldn't be a bullet in your head...

Clinton cheated.... he now has a wife who works for another President lol.... and she has that hot little Lesbian aid always running around with her too, gotta sting... so maybe your karmic return has some validity, but it wouldn't be such a serious thing...

It is after all Just Sex

Our attitudes might take it too seriously, but surely Karmas does not.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mopusvindictus]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Of course this would have changed history. Tiger Woods cheats on his wife and it changed history. Imagine what this photo would have done in the wrong hands around election time. Don't listen to the idiots on the firstcoming pages, most of them did not read the article. Lazy ass ATS members up to their usual "de-bunking."

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Wasn't Hugh Heffner doing that sort of thing at that time?
As well as all the other rich men on the planet?
No big deal.
Nothing to see here.
Move along.

Isn't that what a lot of rich folk do actually when they get the chance?

Including politicians.

Except..the Republicans are usually the ones caught in same sex acts...they're the same ones who oppose to the idea of gay marriage

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Erm .... the photo looks fake to me. I photoshop a lot of pics and it looks sus to me...

I could be wrong........

I'm usually right though

[edit on 28-12-2009 by gomezzz]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Of course this would have changed history. Tiger Woods cheats on his wife and it changed history. Imagine what this photo would have done in the wrong hands around election time. Don't listen to the idiots on the firstcoming pages, most of them did not read the article. Lazy ass ATS members up to their usual "de-bunking."

Lazy? Maybe you should read the entire thread first. It's a fake.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox.

Tiger Wood change history? Really?
It look like you are the lazy ass ats member who did not read the article. Tmz said it was fake and are retracting. This picture come from playboy magazine.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Jigore]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Did I state at any time that this photo was legit? No. I was arguing the fact that it would have changed history. And yes, tiger woods did change history. We are STILL hearing about his story on the news instead of real world crisis in which we should be informed of.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
EVERY single action we ALL take changes history.

But I think the pics a fake!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
...how did Tiger Woods change history? If anything, it sent a clear message to all of us: Be more careful when you're cheating

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Did I state at any time that this photo was legit? No. I was arguing the fact that it would have changed history. And yes, tiger woods did change history. We are STILL hearing about his story on the news instead of real world crisis in which we should be informed of.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Paradox.]

lol... and I quote;

"Imagine what this photo would have done in the wrong hands around election time."

This statement implies that you believe(d) the photo to be legit.

Maybe you should just apologize to all the Lazy-Azz debunking ATS members and then wipe the egg off of your face.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
wow, we're posting stuff from TMZ now....

bravo.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
...how did Tiger Woods change history? If anything, it sent a clear message to all of us: Be more careful when you're cheating

LOL Don't cheat .... there is a higher power ..... you WILL get caught LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

If you are single messing around with a a whole s^%$ load of different sex partners is fine.

But, if you take a vow and break that vow what does that tell you?

The day I slipped on that wedding band and we vowed to be each others and no others that was it.

To break that vow, I would have to betray my very best friend, my only real confidant.

Being single and sleeping around is great - breaking a sacred vow is breaking a sacred vow, it is by it's very nature being deceitful.

If a person is deceitful they are deceitful period. What makes you think a person who can be deceitful to their wife/husband wouldn't be deceitful to their country?

If a person would, could make a sacred vow and than break that vow what does that tell you about their charactor............they have lied and cheated.

They are a liar.

There are two type of people, honorable and not honorable.

(Honest / dishonest)

If you are single great, if you are married and agreed to a monogamist relationship than live up to that agreement or get out and be honest about it.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

If you are single messing around with a a whole s^%$ load of different sex partners is fine.

But, if you take a vow and break that vow what does that tell you?

The day I slipped on that wedding band and we vowed to be each others and no others that was it.

To break that vow, I would have to betray my very best friend, my only real confidant.

Being single and sleeping around is great - breaking a sacred vow is breaking a sacred vow, it is deceit.

If a person is deceitful they are deceitful period.

If a person would, could make a sacred vow and than break that vow what does that tell you about their charactor............they have lied and cheated.

There are two type of people, honorable and not honorable.

(Honest / dishonest)

If you are single great, if you are married and agreed to a monogamist relationship than live up to that agreement or get out and be honest about it.

Give this blogger a medal ....... You my friend are correcto . To me thats the meaning of this life. The fight is not against terrorism but against the most dangerous enemy of all .... THE EGO ......

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
edit.... removed.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I refuse to cite TMZ, so check out the site yourself
However, the photo is from a Playboy shoot in 1967, and no it is not JFK. So, there it is.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Is getting shot in the head part of that lifestyle too? No thanks.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by A52FWY

either way the photo is my new screen saver for the time being

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you make a promise or sacred vow to be in a one on one relationship than live up to it.

The Kennedy's were married in a Catholic Church (read the vows of a Catholic Church marriage).

If you want to be on a boat full of potential sex partners great, more power to ya, (If you are single and or in a polygamists relationship) but, if you are breaking a monogamist promise (are not a man of your word) what does that tell you about your charactor?

If you lie, cheat or hurt another by your actions, karma dictates what goes around comes around.

Ms. Kennedy was in the hospital having a still born delievery while that photo was taken.

If and I say if that is what really happened (none of us were there). Mr. Kennedy should have been by her side and not being deceitful to her.

A lie is a lie.

If you lie to your wife (I'm sure he didn't say "honey I'm going to yacht with a bunch of naked beauties today") than that person's charactor could very well lie to anyone else.

You are either a honest or dishonest person.

Can you dig it?

Come clean and stop playing games.

Some people live up to their vows and are honest and others aren't simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join