It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History (hoax)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History

www.tmz.com

TMZ has obtained a never-before published photograph which appears to show John F. Kennedy on a boat filled with naked women -- it's a photo that could have altered world events.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I wonder how people think this would have changed history had this photo come out then? And how history would have been changed, if at all?

This seems to be a real photo. TMZ reported it...I know it's a gossip site, but they do tend to fact check on the big things before they post them.

I looked to see if anyone had posted this yet but didn't find anything. If it's a repost I apologize.

www.tmz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So they have a picture of someone living a lifestyle we all dream of. And this changes history how?? lol

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
How could this have changed history?

Sorry, but I don't understand..........

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Can't get the high resolution to work.

It resembles Kennedy and I'm sure it would have hurt Kennedy in the 1960's election.

Could you imagine Nixon handling the Cuban Crisis?

I imagine many candidates had things to hide in those days.

Thankfully for them they didn't have sites like ATS breathing down their neck and the fact that they were better able to manipulate the media.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If it's Kennedy, it would hardly be a surprise to anyone who hasn't been asleep for the last 50 years.

The thing is that times were different then and journalists wouldn't sell their souls for a few dollars, so politicians and others were able to lead normal lives, not that the Kennedys ever lead normal lives.

This picture fits very nicely with the Kennedys that we have come to know in the years since the assassination.

It might have changed the course of history, but it didn't.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I can see the writer of that article thinks obviously that the picture of a few naked women might have changed and or influenced people to think differently of J.F.K., but I do not agree, because for the most part a lot of America knew about Jack and Marilyn Monroe, and Jack was a notorious womanizing playboy.

So, nope, that photo would not have changed history, at all.

The only photo that could have changed history would have been if the investigation into his assassination had turned up more than Lee Harvey Oswald.

Like the cabal of men from the Federal Reserve, plotting to act.

Each and every politician does things like J.F.K. did, and it is dependent upon the lobbyist group, special interest group, or in the case of J.F.K, the bootlegging his daddy did before becoming a politician himself to keep them in office, whether we agree with it or not.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think the reason they say it "could" have changed history is because of the generally much more conservative Christian values that were prevalent in the 1950s. This was before the hippies and "free love" all of that, which was still far-removed from Washington's political scene when it was popular.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thanx, well I guess that makes a fair amount of sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
TMZ is about as bad as fox,nothing to report but a bunch of gossip and dirt.

i really cant stand people making money off of someone's "wrong" doing's

TMZ

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
They are saying it could have changed history in the sense that it could have been used against him during the elections. It certainly would have affected polls. Could you imagine if that was 2008 and Barack Obama in the photo? I can't say it would have had a dramatic effect that would have caused him to lose, but it would definitely have an impact. Look what happened to Clinton when the Lewinsky scandal broke! I know people who won't vote for Hilary because she didn't divorce him lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The Kennedy's philandering ways were well and truly known AND public - so yes I too want to know how this could have changed world history - unless one of these babes had an especially "Grassy Knoll" - if you know what I mean....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Definately naked broads, possibly JFK, it looks like him, but it's taken from far away and could just as well be someone who closely resembles him. It probably would have hurt his chances in the election, but most people knew how he was, and loved him & voted for him anyway. What would have really changed history is if those were naked men on the boat with him

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wow, and to think I thought it would be changing of importance. Maybe with the assassination or the corrupt lie of a system we live in. No.....just a waste of time, yeah so what? I mean, who cares? What if, what if. What if people knew about Nixon and Bush, all of their demons? People who actually have blood on their hands and a world worse to live in. I guess most of our presidents would have never been. What if. But surprise, JFK liked naked women and sex with other women. No point in trying to make a big deal about a useless picture.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
JFK is known as "The Man"

This solidifies it for me

b

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
at least we can now beyond speculations confirm that JFK did have a short but very well lived life and I'm so happy for him...maybe this photo didnt changed history but it did change my mood this morning to a better one.

btw Happy 2010 to @ll

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am not so sure this photo would have changed anything if it had been revealed. Americans have been skinny dipping forever. Anyway he seemed to be lying there minding his own business.

I would have been as butt naked as them and jumping in the water too!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
lol he means they probobly wouldnt have had to kill him. it was easier back then to get a guy kicked out for such things.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
doesn't look to be manipulated at all and it sure does look a lot like him if it's not actually him

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I guess you're right. It may have been very unappealing to a lot of people at the time...

Although personally I don't really see anything wrong with this picture.. there are nude beaches and such.. they are just nude.. not really doing anything...

Then again people might assume something else which could have hurt his campaign..

Based on some stuff I've read, JFK was really popular though, I'm not sure if this would have been enough for the opposition or to alter the course of history..

Thank you for sharing!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join