It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History (hoax)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

That man in the photo could be anyone. Look at it, its the most vague photo ive seen.

But, if it is him.... lucky prick!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I can just hear a Clntonesque denial from a President caught out like that.
"I did not have sexual relations with that women......or that one, or even that one, or that one".

"Its good to be the King".

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Oh wow! TMZ must have paid a pretty penny for this one! Although TMZ is considered trash celebrity news reporters, they are usually spot on when they get hold of something like this.
Yep, this would have changed everything. But the rumors have always pointed to him and all the Kennedy men being players of a sort. Much controversy, including the Marilyn Monroe death, has plagued them. This would have been absolute proof though. I do wonder where this picture has come from?!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Pff IMO what I don't understand is how such a picture could have existed without it becoming blackmail material for Soviet agents or in the very least some of women in the photo were swallows . Sure the media played to differnt standards back then but the likes of KGB did not and caused headaches for NATO and its political leaders thou out the Cold War .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Lol, he's certainly lived the good life didn't he? His life may have been short but he knew how to have a good time!

He was known as a womaniser but this may still have hurt his reputation because it makes him look irresponsible. We're not talking about one woman here, we're talking about several. Could you imagine the media coverage of this? There would've been a lot of embarrassing questions to answer had this gone public at the time.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's good to see JFK haveing a fun time.

This picture also brought a smile to my face this morning.

Whether or not this photo would have changed history...., I do not know.

From what I do know (which I don't claim to be everything about him) is that JFK was as good of a man as it came with respect to his country.

As far as the way he treated woman..., again I don't know if he abused them or anything. So without knowledge of that I have to say yes JFK WAS "the man".

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

At first glance I'd say that his head doesn't fit the proportion with his body....but then I read the photograph is been checked on authenticity.
Still I say his head doesn't fit with the rest of his body.

The only thing I can say that he has been a lucky SOB if the thing is real.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It is no surprise to me that his wife was in a hospital and had a still born child while this prick was out being a typical boy. He should be ashamed of himself. See what goes around comes around!!!!! He got what was coming to him I guess huh?
It could have changed things....if this was seen by the American people before he ran for president I think a lot of woman wouldn't have voted for him and he could have possibly lost. Then who knows, maybe he'd be alive today.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

You can't stand somebody making money off of somebody else's dirt? Then why the hell are you reading it? Interesting enough for you huh....hypocrite-----Typical though.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
oh come on, it's no secret the man had a problem keeping his pants on

He always was a charmer wasn't he? That's what charmers do, i guess.. perhaps it would have changed history, but he certainly was no secret womaniser now, or really was either, then.

my 2 cents!

Abductee

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
That is a picture of my Uncle Charlie.
Proof is the ashtray sitting beside him with a half smoked Swisher Sweet sitting in it.
Plus, if you look closley, you can see that his left thubmnail is slightly discolored, caused from an accident on the family farm when he was fifteen.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

IF it is him, he could have been impeached and booted out of office.

If he'd been booted out before the CMC, things may have gone badly for the world...plus of course, JFK may still be alive today.

If he has no authority or power, which would be pretty much so if he'd been kicked out, there'd be no need to kill him.

History would have been changed.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Folks, the simple fact that this photo exists (and I'm sure that there are others) proves that it could NOT have changed history - the OP is looking at this through the eyes of someone who is inundated with sensationalism and titilation on a daily basis, which is common today. This photo was taken in a different era, when this photo could NEVER have been published in any form (even with black bars over the naughty bits). Its just simply something that was NOT done...the only TMZ-esque publications of that era were the Hollywood gossip rags - which very RARELY named names...JFK was the priviledged son of a Millionaire (equivalent to a Billionaire today) and acted like it. If you read the memoirs of some of his friends (Mort Sahl, Peter Lawford, etc.) you would know that EVERYONE in Hollywood and DC knew about JFK's antics - but, in that era, these antics were just "boys being boys"...Mort Sahl mentions in his memoirs that Ed Sullivan forbid him to do ANY JFK jokes on his appearances on his show in the early 60's...even though Sahl was a friend of the President and Sahl was a political satirist....different era. Remember that 1956 was the year that JFK's "Profiles in Courage" was released....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
No surprise there.

JFK While a good president was a member of one of the rich elite families that have ruled earth for eons.

The majority of the ruling elite live their lives very differently than the average smuck.

"They" live by totally different rules.

Yes for JFK if that photo had been published it would have meant the end of a brilliant career, his marriage and history itself, our very timeline would have perhaps played out very differently.

Back in the 50's and 60's morals were a lot more ridgid than today particularly in the area of sex. That one amazing photo would have cost John Kennedy the White House I'm sure.

For the majority of us, if we were ever caught "breaking the rules" (Unless it's for the gratification of the ruling elite) our puny lives would be totally ruined.

For "them" it's just a inconvenience, maybe a drain on some of their money. But, usually they will go to any lengths to keep their image intact, including murder.

The Kennedy's were part of the ruling elite and one of what is termed Illuminati bloodlines.

In my almost 60 years of life I have rarely seen anyone obtain power and real wealth that was able to remain "untainted karma wise", the temptation is just too much. Power does seem to corrupt one's soul.

Money and power are dark forces.

Now, the question everyone should be asking is why didn't this photo surface until now?

I always liked the idea of JFK, however I wonder how many bodies were swept under the carpet for that one photo?

Keep in mind, JFK was also involved with Marlyn Monroe who had a "suicide".

JFK was one of the last major assassinations that was carried out in the open. Since his death, most assassinations have been made to look like accidents or suicides.

As much as I liked the Kennedy's myself, they were a ruthless bunch. Most of the ruling elite are.

The public was groomed and "conditioned" to love them. Our American version of Camelot with our very own King Arthur.

I found the link below a long time ago and kept it as it contains excerpts from "True Blood, Blue Blood" a book by Steward Swerdlow. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much the average person just doesn't know that has and is still going on.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If John F. Kennedy had not been assassinated and so much about his life examined and written about, a window allowing us to see the Kennedy Illuminati family may never have opened so wide.

First, the assassination attracted attention. In recent years, the Illuminati have given permission to publishing houses to print exposes of J.F.K.’s sexual life, etc. It is believed that this permission was given in an effort to deflect criticism of his assassination by allowing his reputation to be tarnished. (I hope my readers are beginning to realize that things are totally corrupt at the top, and that JFK was no different than so many others that have been and are today at the top of the political mess in this nation.) John F. Kennedy had a very active sex life, even after he married Jackie, and even after he was President in the White House. For those who don’t think secrets can be kept by the elite, one only has to look at how John F. Kennedy was able to have sex with many women while President and to have frequent nude swim parties at the White House pool and the general public not know anything about it. John F. Kennedy’s lust for women was well known by the elite.

Illuminatus McGeorge Bundy warned his friend JFK (while JFK was a Senator) that John’s openness with women might get him into trouble with the public. John F. Kennedy was so open about his sexual habit, that at one party at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. John F. Kennedy openly had sex with one partner in front of the party, while his friend Senator Estes Kefauver did the same. Then they swapped partners and began again in plain view. John F. Kennedy had many "one-night-stands" as the world calls them. These were merely women hustled up by his aides or the secret service or his friends like Frank Sinatra. But Kennedy also had long term relationships with some of the women he was sexually active with. It is those relationships which reveal so much about the hidden Satanic side of the Kennedy's. John F. Kennedy had three long term girlfriends, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, and Zsa Zsa Gabor which were ALSO girlfriends of Anton LaVey, who has headed the Church of Satan. Jayne Mansfield was a high priestess of the Church of Satan. Marilyn Monroe was a participant in LaVey’s satanic rituals before LaVey founded his Church of Satan.

Things in this world aren't always what they seem.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
The Kennedy's philandering ways were well and truly known AND public - so yes I too want to know how this could have changed world history -

I don't believe this is correct. The world technologically in the 1950s-early 1960s was dramatically different. Folks got their news from a couple beloved nightly tv anchors, a daily newspaper, and Look and Life magazines, which were largely pictorials. "Decent" folks didn't read tabloids and few existed. National Geographic was about as steamy as any publications got. As to whether this would have changed history....don't know. But to reply to a couple other posts: a principal problem then and now is that possessors of such info can hold a powerful card called blackmail.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I don't know about all the posts here.

That photo looks fake to me. There's entirely too much dark contrast around his neckline and chin.

I call [HOAX].

And I don't care who checked it. It looks fake.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wish I would have been born the son of a billionaire.......

Man, what a life. At least he got to truly live before he had to die at such a young age.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
omg....a president screwing women other than his wife.......yawn

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpinifexPrincess
How could this have changed history?

Sorry, but I don't understand..........

i was alive back in that era...and it was much more repressed back then. you have to remember that jack was the first catholic to run for president.

and just think if george bush was in a photo like this just before the 2000 election, or barack obama before the 2008 election...it would be a bombshell and completely ruin any run at the presidency.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Wow, a man with naked women, it’s this sort of rubbish that has allowed the media to manipulate the sheep that we most certainly are. I really don't get the whole JFK hysteria and belief that he was something more than yet another power fueled with rich parents to act as the next puppet, to help the elite shape their agenda? What you people actually think he was one of the 'good guys'?. Now that is staggering!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join