It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History (hoax)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Isn't that the American dream? Being on a boat with naked women?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Interesting but not surprising and consider how Kennedy came to power. His father's cash and influence. Even if this surfaced at that time it could have been bought or covered up in some way. Everybody has their price and this was long before everything went viral in an hour.

The Kennedy's had enough money that even if this caused a divorce for the senator it would have been spun and paid for him to smell like a rose. A divorce wouldn't have happened as the Kennedy/Bouvier marriage was an Illuminati arrangement. I never received an invitation mind you.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Or a couch, on the floor, in the car, on the patio, floating in jello.....

Actually I think that dream has no international borders.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wasn't Hugh Heffner doing that sort of thing at that time?
As well as all the other rich men on the planet?
No big deal.
Nothing to see here.
Move along.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

the photo is a fake its of a playboy shoot read tmz again

www.tmz.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You posters who think this photo wouldn't have cost Kennedy the election must not have been living in the 1950s.

Kennedy was already disliked by a large portion of the population because he was Catholic. Back in those ancient days, the divide between Catholic and Protestant was much greater than it is today.

Sexual immorality was still considered a horrible sin. Politicians and even movie and television stars were expected to be examples of morality.

Most people at the time did NOT know about Kennedy's unfettered sexual promiscuity. Had this photo been revealed at any time prior to the election, Kennedy would never have been president.

If a similar photo of Obama had come out before the election, it wouldn't have mattered because today America is comfortable with adultery and a general scofflaw attitude among the elite, even though those standards don't apply to the rest of us.

Bill Clinton's Lewinsky debacle didn't lessen his popularity among Democrats or even (especially?) feminists.

Not better, mind you. But different.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpinifexPrincess
How could this have changed history?

Sorry, but I don't understand..........

The 1960's werent' like today. Sex was very taboo back then (even more so than today)

The thought of the President cheating on his wife with a boat full of naked women would have lost him a LOT of support...opening the door for his opposition.

If he has no public support, then there's no reason to kill him.

If he doesn't die...history is changed forever (in a big way)

just a guess...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Point is now moot - photo is actually from a 1967 Playboy photo shoot - smoking gun has it, link: www.thesmokinggun.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ah-HA! So the photo was taken in 1967. Then this is proof that JFK was not killed! Also, one of those women looks like Marilyn Monroe!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The public DID know about his running around!

Well ...now...if it had been a boat with the naked men from the Villiage People, they might have cared back then.

Who was it? Winston Churchhill maybe, that said men of few vices have even fewer virtues? The public used to not care so much, it was too risque to put a pregnant woman on tv, so they probably would not have carried such a story or picture anyway.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xenchan`

And so the big headline fizzles? You mean to tell me TMZ threw crap out there without any research? The jump in your face, in front of your car, shove a camera up your keester people? C'mon now, you're kidding me right?

TMZ, The Smoking Gun and Playboy. That's a think tank trinity if ever there was one.

Alright, if you like fairy tales and who doesn't? Why was Kennedy in the 1967 Playboy photo shoot?

(That should keep this thread alive until the new year.
)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by allgoodnamesaretaken

LOL - Now that's funny right there - I don't care who you are!

second line

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If people weren't a bunch of brainwashed imbeciles, a photo like this would be meaningless...

Kennedy was a GREAT President

Kennedy was also HUMAN, that's a big part of the reason why...

Sure, he used power and wealth to attract Beautiful women...

But WHAT KIND OF MAN DOESN'T

If a guy has Power and Money and isn't able to or doesn't want to.... pursue Hot women... what kind of psycho do you actually have in office? In Place of SEX what does that person want with power and money?

The answer is simple... examine Bush or Obama...

Powerful, Wealthy and very much into changing the face of the planet in their own respective dictatorial manners...

Sorry

But a Powerful man who DOESN'T Occupy himself with Sex Is a Dangerous inhuman control freak, or will become one over time...

Power for the sake of wielding it... in non Human behaviors like control of populations or agendas.... scares the living heck out of me...

Notice I didn't mention Clinton in all of this...

Clinton was a pretty human fellow too... but his dalliances shows, some of his day he had simple human urges, simple needs desires like an ordinary person... not repressed with anger and frustration taking it out on the world or the USA (Bush/Obama)

Nothing went wrong under Clinton...

And I think a lot of it boils down to a very simple thing...

A Guy with a good Sex Life is: Optimistic, Want's the world to be a better place, has more Love in his heart, isn't that concerned about the behavior of others, is more likely to allow others to live as they choose, doesn't have Suffering on his mind, Has a Reason to LIVE

So Mopus Vindictus says.....

Get the President Laid

As fast as we can, it's absurd that the most powerful man in the free world has to sleep with the same woman for 30 years every night and can never enjoy what's offered him just to be elected, Bush was MISERABLE, Obama .... better off for sure but not that far behind... Regan Got Alzheimer's psychosomatically just so he wouldn't have to look at Nancy anymore....let's be real about that...

Want out leaders off OUR backs...

Get them onto their own more often...

It's really very simple...

All Hail Kennedy, One of the last actual Human beings to enjoy office in the United States... may we get off our prudish arses and realize exactly why our leaders have all been awful since him...

Ladies and gentlemen

The Man that Holds the Nuclear football and has the ability to pass laws that tell us how to live.... is Sexually frustrated, given the schedule maybe hasn't gotten any in a year....

Be very wary of what that actually means...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenchan`

the photo is a fake its of a playboy shoot read tmz again

www.tmz.com...

well..i feel like an idiot for halfway believing that picture was real...nice catch there,...xenchan

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Most of the power players in Washington have used their position for their own gains both financially and sexually. This is not news. If Kennedy could get some with all his medical issues and tons of pain meds he was on then I give him credit.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

More people need to read the book "The Franklin Cover-up", that would blow there minds as far as politicians go, come on, at least there were some great chicks on that boat and not some heavyset ones. Kennedy was a great man and his speeches were even better, exposing the secret societies and all...

He gets my vote as one great guy.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
hell after seeing this, maybe it was his wife that had him shot.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

[edit on 28-12-2009 by SuperSlovak]

It's not my dream, lol

Your luck they would be fugly, lol

Anyway, since it seems to be a fake, it isn't far from the truth, knowing the Kennedys.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Too bad this photo isnt real, it would have been badass to see a former president act like one of us.

owell, at least he smashed marilyn.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircow

I have one word for you. Karma.

What goes around comes around.

As much loved as JFK was and tooted as a wonderful person, he was a smuck and will have to come back and repay all the hurt he melted out just like the rest of us.

With greatness comes responsiblity.

You want a few minutes of physical gratification - go for it.

But, your soul will pay. Not in a Christian Hell and brimstone but on the wheel of Karma.

Getting wrapped up in the physical is so primitive, losing site of your real potential.

The trouble with men is they think with the head between their legs.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join