It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Needs to Talk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers"

Now anyone who says this is not evidence that Neil Armstrong is trying to let the world know that there is a cover up.... have their heads in the sand and probably up their own butts.

Even little children know that a "protective layer" is exactly that... something you put over something else to cover it up to protect it.

So when you are putting a protective layer over the TRUTH to cover it up..... what are you doing? You are covering up the truth to protect something else.

Now what "great ideas undiscovered" and truths are there out in Space.... that we are being protected from? WHY are we needed to be protected from the truth at all?

Now imagine Neil Armstrong said this:

"Hey there is stuff out there that I saw that you would not believe...and so many great ideas we haven't discovered as a result... because our government has made us lie to you because they want to protect you from the truth..... but it's out there for those who can let the govt know you don't need to br protected."

Saying that gets you assassinated.

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers"

Saying that doesn't get you killed... because half the planet's brains don't even let them comprehend the possibility that he is talking about stuff he saw..... and the remaining 25% are the skeptic debunkers who come up with ridiculous explanations as to what he "could" be talking about.... anything but the possibility he is blowing the whistle.... because then that would mean the skeptics were WRONG.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Surely there is something going on with Armstrong. After watching many old takes of him at the time he was training for austronaut and during the preparation for the Apollo 11 mission, he gives me the idea to be a straight forward man and who is very aware of his responsibllities. A no-nonsens kind of guy.

If he was threathened to keep his mouth shut he would probably fight against it but I have the feel that he choose to be smart and try to enjoy his life and of his family to the fullest and not to bring himself or his family unnecessary in danger.

His answer is not to play along with the game and retired from the airforce and kept himself out of the public eye.

We can never be sure about this. But if any of this is true than I respect his choice and should we not bother the man. It is a complete different ballgame when an austronaut plays along in the spot light and deliberately lies about the truth he is aware of. These guys deserve to be hasselt for the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by JimOberg

Yes and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale to anyone who believes that.

Astronauts have made statements regarding the presence of UFOs for one thing. I absolutely believe Niel Armstrong knows a hell of a lot more than he is telling.

Your belief is not evidence.

Which statements by astronauts about the presence of UFOs on space flights do you think credible? And what did you do to check on the allegations? I don't mean checking on the claimed statement -- I mean, first, even determining of the statement as it appears on the Internet is authentic.

It seems to me you would now like to cherrypick which astronauts are credible.

Let me guess... all those who spout the official mantra (your take on this) are credible. Those who break rank and tell a different story are not.

Oki Doki

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KritikalMass

Would be like telling a story, and leaving all the information out.

Drove to work this morning.

Drove to work this morning and saw a robbery

Drove to work and on the way I saw a robbery and the guy that got away was in a red car.

The story is far from complete. sorry but I don't think a trip to the moon was about a dine and dash .... and then we never go back?

seems like a lot of effort and several deaths, to never GO BACK!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

Why all this focus on Neil Armstrong? What's so special about him? He is only 1 of 12 people that has walked the moon surface. If he saw something out of the ordinary then what about the rest of them? 500 something people have been in space.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Why all this focus on Neil Armstrong? What's so special about him? He is only 1 of 12 people that has walked the moon surface. If he saw something out of the ordinary then what about the rest of them? 500 something people have been in space.

OP:
Can you give answer sometime ?
You can make more that one post thread. Try.
How can you have ATS negative score ? it's possible ?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Maybe, maybe not.

If nothing else, at least he can face death with a crystal clear conscience.

Personally speaking, i would not knock anyone who tells the truth, regardless of who they are, and how long they held onto the truth.

My personal theory is this;

Astronauts, way back to Gemini thru to the Apollo landings, were selected for training based on various criteria.

Most of the qualifying criteria would be pretty much what you'd expect...mental stability and acuteness, physical fitness, etc.
However, i believe that there was one fundamental secret pre-requisite that had to be met before anyone would be considered.

The ability to be hypnotised.

Lest we forget - this was at a period in time when the cold war was at it's height.

Also it was the time of MKULTRA...the well known mind control experiments performed by the CIA and other alphabet agencies. Umpteen millions of $ were spent on this kind of research, by both the East and the West.

You can see where this is going yes?

It is an absolutely ZERO stretch of the imagination to put two and two together on this..

NASA and the USSR sent many unmanned probes to the moon before the manned landings, so it's safe to assume that any artifacts or structures would have been known about by TPTB long before attempting a manned landing.

The secrecy surrounding potentially advanced ancient technology on the moon, would've been second to none. Remember it was during the cold war...the CMC was only a few years ago, Vietnam was getting worse, and schoolchildren were running nuclear drills, hiding under wooden desks (!).

How to place a human there, but guarantee they don't tell the world what they saw while there?

Enter MKULTRA...

If they don't know that they saw anything that the rest of us aren't privy to, they can't tell us...which is what i believe happened.

Perhaps Neil's apparent discomfort is due to the programming or the realisation that he had been programmed..and consequently feels like a phoney every time he mentions the moon, even though he is not one.

He just doesn't remember what really happened up there because he's and all of the other people that have been there have been washed and fed new memories.

If you don't think this is possible, you understand nothing of the ease of manipulation that humans are susceptible to.

[edit on 28/12/2009 by spikey]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I find this quite interesting i think it's from 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon'

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I've never seen this video before, it's very strange I must say. It's as if he's trying to say 'look something strange is going on' but doesn't actually want to say it out right.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Excellent post! I agree he needs to tell us the real story of what happened. But at the same time we have to remember that he has a family. From the stories we've all heard we know very well that the TPTB have no problem threatening families.
On the other hand, Edgar Mitchell came out and stated that those days are over and that they used to do stuff like that but they don't anymore.
And who's to say he hasn't talked? Anybody with a grain of intelligence can decipher his cryptic statements and maybe he's happy with that. Maybe in his view that's who disclosure really belongs to.
Give him time. He's in a very complicated position.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The problem is that what does he know, and is it dangerous to know, for everyone?

Who can tell why these people do not say anything, but you would assume the ptb have something to hold these peopel to there oath of secrecy.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

He did a really good job on that. He gave us some incite into whats going on and what we are up against and what he is up against all in 17 words.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Neil Armstrong has finally broken his silence. The truth is out, at last, for all to see!

After more than 35 years of avoiding public introspection, Armstrong opened his entire life to author James Hansen in "First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong" (Simon & Schuster). The notoriously media-shy former astronaut submitted to 50 hours of interviews by Hansen, as well as encouraging his friends, family, and colleagues to cooperate and provide additional anecdotes.

Hansen's unprecendented access resulted in a comprehensive account of Armstrong's journey from his youth through his career as a naval aviator, research pilot, and astronaut. According to one reviewer, "The level of detail surpasses at times what one would expect from even the most researched of profiles."

Hansen cited personal documents whenever possible, granting the reader access to papers generally held as private regarding subjects ranging from Armstrong's personal relationships to details of his two flights into space. He also takes the time to correct misconceptions or even outright lies about Armstrong, and examine Armstrong's role as an icon.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

You know that doesn't even make good sense, its 5K and a simple statement of something he already did?????
Easy money if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Anyone who refuses to believe just has to hang on a little,there is a world democracy just around the corner.

America has been one of the worst offenders because of the limited democracy that the country claimed to be propogating,while all along their people were being lied to about some of the most historicly significant occurences in the last thousand years.Lieing to your people in the :name of national security"or through "agencys"is still lieing and we have yet to see what is going to happen in America,

I am not sure why more Americans dont believe the heros they grew up worshipping ,for gods sakes I am Canadian and I absolutely have been allowed to think with a free mind in my Country and how could I not believe these people and these pictures and videos that are available from all over the planet??

I believe that the truth that they have been lied to is to shocking for Americans to accept because once they accept that they have been screwed they will have to do the american thing and that is to string em up one by one.Right now the whole countrys face is turning red as it decides what it should do next.Once the ball starts to roll there will be no stopping it,I would look for Obama to seek help from another world leader either religos or other and try to "out"everything before the world and more importantly Americans can grasp the true enormity of what has been done to them.The American government needs to get the apology happening before all of the crimes are disclosed or things could get ugly.

How could you not believe your own heros?Our own former Minister of Defense has come out and told the truth,and he has directly accused the American Government of not disclosing relevant information.

The Catholic Church has opened the door for the first time to disclosure,there is no stoppoing this now,it also has a lot to do with the Baby Boomer Generation,no one wants to carry any guilt around with them for their whole lives and sometimes when we are young we will do things that our more experienced older perspective will not allow us to do.We change,and the Boomers are changing now,trying to rectify some of the things they now know they erred in doing or not doing,just like they have done throughout the life of their generation the boomers will disclose things BIGGER THAN ANYONE BEFORE THEM.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Armstrong will go to his grave without telling us any more like so many others. Willingly or not he's not saying anything more to the rest of the world on what he saw up in space. That's all I feel I should say about him at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Things are happening so fast now that Neils contribution may never be recognised for its true value,he was a pioneer who lent a HUGE name to throw behind disclosure as were others.

Peoples families have been threatened in many cases and this was the only possible reaction to the people giving deathbed or near death statements and thinking they had outsmarted the cat--retaliation on children and granchildren.

It doesnt matter though because there are countrys coming forward in support of disclosure,the Americans have their panties in a knot because their entire government is about to be ousted by the people and they are behaving like America is Stalinist Russia,people are routinely threatened and hundreds die in "accidents"that WE ALL KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET,America is a dangerous place to speak up and out about the truth or your opinions ,you just might take a bad fall.

What kind of place allows its people to be treated like that?its heros!its elderly!its fathers and mothers!

The more I think about it ,no one with a high profile should come out of the closet until they and their families if possible are off of American soil and safer in another sympathetic country,with all of the disclosure happening now political assylum might be possible,but be safe first.Whats next a UFO underground railroad?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

G'day Loadmaster

It's this speech & his cryptic comments that are the cause of the focus on Neil Armstrong.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Story Muscrave is the man your looking for.. He could spill the beans and has the intelligence and gonaids to do it.. I just think he feels a bond with his friends from NASA and doesn't want to cause them problems.. Hopefully he'll realize it would actually help them far more them hurt them.. Nobody will blame NASA for keeping the disclosure secret, people would realize there just doing there job.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Canadas former Minister of Defense-- DID ANYONE READ THAT ---.

Minister of the Defense of our Country has openly come forward as have many others with credentials slightly less dramatic but certainly acceptable.

Minister of Defence and American heros?

If Obamas not careful and doesnt hurry up there will be a "we are the world "concert in support of UFO disclosure that will be live and worldwide,ha ha ha!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join