It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Needs to Talk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You have failed to make a substantial argument with your post. Where is the in-depth research involved? Other than observing his facial expressions etc? Yes, what he said had hit a nerve with him, and he looks down at the end informing us that it connects with a previous memory or thought. So where is more evidence? Where is more analysis? If you want to fight an uncertainty, do not be uncertain yourself at the end of your argument! ATS is full of reporters but not journalists. We need MORE EVIDENCE.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In going over four pages here, I never saw once somebody mention the image of a white streak thing he supposed took while orbiting the Moon. Maybe it is a hoax? I've never found any details one way or the other.

Also, no one has mentioned that his nice pension check would disappear along with his medical care, and who knows what other forces would be applied. Killing him, as somebody suggested, is crazy talk.

Astronauts aside, there are thousands and thousands of individuals retired from the military and government that could spill the beans. But you, know, probably most of them accept the 60s RAND study that disclosure is not a good thing for society, culture and government. Only us one-minded truth seekers want that yesterday. The Hell, we say, with any reasonable argument against disclosure. --What would be the wiser move?
Of course, the day is creeping along to when people will accept ETs. Just not today, OK?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"truth's protective layers" doesn't really sound that cryptic to me. It seems pretty straightforward (albeit a bit of "flowery language").

The word "Truth" (with a capital "T") is not the opposite of the word "lie" but rather it means a "Fundamental or Ideal". For example, a mathematical Truth, or a "Truth" in religion. This definition of truth has nothing to do with a lie.

..."There are great ideas, undiscovered breakthroughs available, to those who can remove one of truth’s protective layers."...

He seems to be talking about science. It is the job of science and scientists to find out the true nature of the world/universe we live in -- a "Truth", a Fundamental or Ideal. Finding "a Truth" does not necessarily mean that someone is "lying".

It seems you all are digging a bit too much, finding issues that are really there.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Also, no one has mentioned that his nice pension check would disappear along with his medical care,

what are you babbling about? just why would they disappear?

The whole silly side of this is if he came out and said he saw not signs of et's or UFO's the conspiracy theorists would all claim he had been got at etc.

The conspiracy theorists will accept nothing that destroys their little conspiracy, even though they have zero facts to back their claims up, just like the truthers and birthers

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
reply to post by TwoPhish

Do we have any links about the 50 year thing? Something bothers me about that. I mean why, if this is such big secret and has been known for a long time would TPTB limit themselves to 50 years or 100 or any number? Why wouldn't they start off with something 'in perpetuity' then go from there?

Edit: Typo

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GTORick]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GTORick]

I'll search for some articles about the 50 year statute-thing as soon as I send this off but, this is not the PTB per se rather, these are the upper echelons of the government who are visible to everyone, who make these people swear to secrecy 'in the name of national security' mind you.
It's not like they tell these people....'listen, you're about to see some bizarre things, like ETs and UFOs so we have to make you swear you'll never ever say anything to anyone for 50 years........'.
No!
According to (again, I believe it was.....Timothy Good) they are sworn in first, thinking it's due to security measures THEN these people get subjected or witness things/event that we're discussing here.
And at that time they're reminded AGAIN of the oath they've taken and then, threaten.

But I do remember the dentist's son from Roswell saying the same thing about a 50 statute of silence.
Maybe they also figure, whose going to listen/believe in a dying ol' man/woman anyway? I mean....many many people purportedly have revealed secrets on their death beds and it usually always lends very little credence. I don't know why that is. Maybe people think senility? Who knows.
But let me try to search out for something to help me to help you understand what I was told.

Later..................

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The conspiracy theorists will accept nothing that destroys their little conspiracy, even though they have zero facts to back their claims up, just like the truthers and birthers

AMEN to that!!!

But, don't dazzle them with logic...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

G'day again one4all

Thank you - I enjoyed reading your thoughtful & detailed reply.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

Dear Loadmaster

If I remember correctly the idea that Neil Armstrong knows soothing other than he is saying come from a story that an Australian radio ham picked up messages that we the public did not hear.

Auzies are famous jokers but that aside.

Suppose he knows the whole story and realizes that he just can’t tell for the sake of mankind.

This secret if it exists is a big one and it as I say if it exists is costing a fortune to maintain in more than just USD.

Just maybe it will never be told until it is so obvious that no telling is necessary.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Philosophically, I agree - Armstrong should talk. Practically, however, I don't fault him for not talking. A) He's under orders. It's easy for those of us who aren't in the military to argue about doing the right thing or it's an immoral order that shouldn't be followed. But those in the military take orders very, VERY seriously. And perhaps, deep down, even he fears what the release of such information might do to society. B) He's probably seen so much that it has left him speechless. And Armstrong isn't the most charismatic and outspoken person in the world to begin with.

To me, Armstrong is a hero regardless of what he does or doesn't do. He's one of those very few who I give a free pass to.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
“Protective Layers”
Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon. The landing, etc, was on TV back in ‘69. (The MSM wouldn’t lie...Right??) Other than television recordings, we have no proof that ANY astronaut ever went beyond earth’s low orbit, let alone the “Van Allen Belts”.
Mr Armstrong left NASA after apollo 11 and started his own business. Why? Maybe because he knew the moon mission was a lie. Being a deeply religious person, he could not see himself being a part of an organization that used billions of taxpayers money to produce a hollywood version of something he was suppose to be proud of. He’s not an actor, he’s an astronaut. And if he couldn’t really go to the moon, other then on a hollywood set, then he was “outta here”. I found it very strange for someone who was the first man to "step foot on the moon" to not want to talk about it, any of it, ever.
An earlier post mentioned that “TPTB want to protect the people from the truth”. It should be “Protect the truth from the people”
I have the “Moon Landings, etc ” in the same folder as the “JFK assassinated by a lone nut”, and “9/11 pulled off by 19 a-rabs with box cutters!!"
Name of the folder: “Eyes Wide Shut”

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by someoldguy

Other than television recordings, we have no proof that ANY astronaut ever went beyond earth’s low orbit, let alone the “Van Allen Belts”.

Except for all the images, film, telemetry, the people who tracked the spacecraft to the mooon and back etc etc.

Mr Armstrong left NASA after apollo 11 and started his own business.

wrong again, he never started his own business after he left NASA

I found it very strange for someone who was the first man to "step foot on the moon" to not want to talk about it, any of it, ever.

still wrong, Armstrong had spoken many times about his moon flight etc.

So basically you have no clue at all about Armstrong or the moon landings!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

Originally posted by Cydonia2012
If he is indeed hiding some information about his trip to the moon, what he saw in space and on the moon he will certainly not come forth and tell the world. No way in hell this happens!

Why do you say that? Others have ....and this includes but not limited to:
Story Musgrave, Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin and Gordon Cooper.
So what makes Neil any different? I think he's scared to death actually and if that is the case, one has to ask them self, why?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by TwoPhish]

Hi, is that so? Could you supply the links please for this information, I've never heard it before. Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
like most of these guys i feel the truth will not be brough out until they have passed away and leave some kind of video / evidence behind for someone to find.......

Just have to continue to wait patiently until the time arrives.....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Just have to continue to wait patiently until the time arrives.

And when it never arrives you will claim the "evidence" was stolen

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

I guess some people fall for the line, "only the very few, lucky, and privileged have this information; keep it secret, keep it safe, welcome to the inner circle"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that I think a lot of people have a little too much faith in the Van Allen Belt argument. From my understanding (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the astronauts passed through it pretty quickly and it's effects were minimal. There's always risks, but most of them are manageable.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It is possible neil has some info as several other astronauts have said or hinted they saw activity when they were in space(youtube has several videos and recordings).

was thinking- if we went to the moon with 60s technology why havnt we gone back? maybe because we never went or maybe neil saw something alien and was told not to come back.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It is still my understanding that the Apollo 11 mission left some mirror thingies (sorry I am not scientific!) which measures the moons distance from Earth yearly...and there is some evidence of slight distance (minimal) as far as I am aware.
So,Then we have dear sweet Neil...doing his rare appearances...Buzz being Buzz...and eclipsing every last seminar..and still promoting (rightly so) our next Space Race...and upholding the Apollo 11 mission....

So what if the pics on the moon were enhanced and they did it to please the masses?...but lets say they risked their lives and went?...and all the media stuff...just was 'pants'..real bad comunication/ hasselblad cameras not up to it....
What are we supposed to think then?

I think the mission could NEVER have been exemplary...c'mon...are you telling us that everything was just so perfect?......
Yes, I am so on the fence...always will be..
I think disclosure in another vein would be more acceptable...yes we did go...but we so couldn't deal with the photography/video of the time and we had to fake it!...but here are the rocks...and.... and........and...solid evidence...
I sincerely hope before I pop off the planet...my true wish is that there's something out there...whatever!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
IMHO silence is the fuel for conspiracy theories. Neil, like so many others will be dammed either way. Maybe there is something behind his silence, I however think the below link is nearer the truth.

This aired last night in the UK and can be viewed up to 7 days after airing.

Being Neil Armstrong

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"They're Mining it"

This next excerpt is from the Apollo 14 DSE transcripts.

During the time of this excerpt, the moon-orbiting astronauts were looking down at a curious area on the lunar surface and using suggestive language about the possibility that an ongoing lunar resource extraction operation may be occurring beneath them.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join