It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Needs to Talk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Most of us have seen the video of Armstrong getting teary-eyed while he talks about getting through one of "truth's protective layers". And a lot of us took that as a sign that he knows far more than he's talking about.

I believe that he needs to go public with what he knows immediately. He may believe that the oath he took not to reveal the information is important. But he made that oath to the military or an alphabet agency who is holding a gun to his head in one form or another.

The oath he took is less important than his allegiance to the United States itself and its citizens. And we, as the people who paid for his mission, deserve the total, unabridged truth pertaining to exactly what did or did not happen during his mission to the moon. After all, NASA is a civilian agency, right?

I'm pretty sure that there are people on this website that have access to Neil and can get this information to him in one way or the other.

As an Air Force aircrew member I also took an oath. I understand the conflict. But all of us deserve the truth right now. And I hope he doesn't think that dying with his secret will be honorable. What it would be is cowardly.

He is, by his inaction, preventing the entire world from moving into a new and exciting era, even as he brought us into one. The time for silence is over. And the truth will set us free.

Thanks for your attention.

Duke

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I hope this does not turn into a thread that bashes Neil Armstrong.

There have been some previous appalling examples of this on ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

Just what is it that you think Neil Armstrong should "declare"? Armstrong & Aldrin explored the lunar surface for an hour and a half! During that hour and a half they were busy bees. How about you telling us what you suspect he saw or experienced that he's holding back on? Let's have your suspicions on the record because I don't think Neil has anything esoteric to "reveal."

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
now wouldnt that be a helluva story! take hope and dont totally dismiss the courage of men as we remember such people as father malachi, col philip j corso, phil schneider, bob lazar, dr edgar mitchell, dr steven greer, richard c hoagland and many many more....those that still can are agitating on our behalves, focusing their entire beings on uncovering reality...the collective demands a revelation...i believe it is imminent.

link   

Sorry i am new to the "Aliens and UFOs" forum as well as to any speculation of what the astronauts might be keeping from the public. What is it that you think Armstrong is keeping secret? ...and what makes you suspect that he is, other then your reference to him making a reference to "truth's protective layers"? Again sorry for my naivety on this subject matter, just curious.

link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster
Most of us have seen the video of Armstrong getting teary-eyed while he talks about getting through one of "truth's protective layers".

care to show us this video?

And we, as the people who paid for his mission, deserve the total, unabridged truth pertaining to exactly what did or did not happen during his mission to the moon. After all, NASA is a civilian agency, right?

you already have that...

He is, by his inaction, preventing the entire world from moving into a new and exciting era,

What inaction exactly? How do you know that he has not told all?

[edit on 27/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The man is in a damned if he does and damned if he does not. Can you imagine if he were NOW to go public, how much scrutiny and shame the masses would flame at him for hiding it in the first place and for so long?

[edit on 27-12-2009 by solarstorm]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here's a link to the speech to which the op is refering:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Loadmaster
Most of us have seen the video of Armstrong getting teary-eyed while he talks about getting through one of "truth's protective layers".

care to show us this video?

What inaction exactly? How do you know that he has not told all?

here ya go bub...and take ya blinkers off....www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

www.youtube.com...

Thanks a lot, I was wondering what the OP was referring to.

"Truth's protective layers?" What the hell is he talking about? What does that even mean?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
best analogy would be... truth is like an onion, in that you have to peel away the outer layers to get to the core:- the truth!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you for the segment of the speech M-mn

To OP, a little wider cut and paste of the portion of the speech in question would have helped, such as... "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers".

My first impression; I'm thinking that he just meant that there are often obstacles to finding the truth about the way something works, especially when space is full of so many unknowns/obstacles.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

www.youtube.com...

Thanks a lot, I was wondering what the OP was referring to.

"Truth's protective layers?" What the hell is he talking about? What does that even mean?

You are very welcome, Yazman.

I've looked for references where Armstrong explained what he really meant by that.

I can't find any.

If I get time, I'll listen to some of his more recent interviews in case that subject is raised.

I'll be very interested to see if any members can offer a more prosaic explanation for that which Armstrong said.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorry Guys
I stand with the OP on this one. Let me point out a few things here, I think the secrets Neal is holding onto he is wearing on his face. He also seems to want left alone a lot lately. Next his wing man in Apollo Buzz Aldrin is not keeping his mouth closed. Next, I do not have a link to this but Mr.Armstrong has talked to a few close friends and it was not good. Sorry, I think he knows a lot, but I hope he comes clean someday, I think it is wrong to take that kind of info to the grave.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
I for one think steroids are despicable, even if its a bogus sport like biking

01101001011101000111001100100000011000010010000001101010011011110110101101100101

[edit on 27-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

I don't think Neil Armstrong mentioned steroids......

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For a man to brave enough to fly to the moon and back, It's sad to see that these agency's scare him into silence!

But if what I have heard is true, the NSA/CIA don't threaten you they threaten the lives of your family members. So you can sorta understand why people are too scared to speak up.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
For a man to brave enough to fly to the moon and back, It's sad to see that these agency's scare him into silence!

But if what I have heard is true, the NSA/CIA don't threaten you they threaten the lives of your family members. So you can sorta understand why people are too scared to speak up.

And that, is why we need to fight back because what you say is true!!!!. What a nasty problem we have here.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I was acting dumb like it was lance Armstrong. sorry my humor failed. the binary translates to its a joke.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blind Eye

Sorry i am new to the "Aliens and UFOs" forum as well as to any speculation of what the astronauts might be keeping from the public. What is it that you think Armstrong is keeping secret? ...and what makes you suspect that he is, other then your reference to him making a reference to "truth's protective layers"? Again sorry for my naivety on this subject matter, just curious.

The myths of 'secret UFOs on Apollo-11' go back decades -- here's a book chapter I wrote to explain how silly the stories were, back in 1982:

www.debunker.com...

Over the years I spent at the NASA center in Houston, I've worked side-by-side with the Mission Control teams from that flight and later ones, and with many of the lunar astronauts, and I never scented any tinge of secrets being withheld from the public [officials often were eager to 'spin' safety and budget embarrassments but quickly got undercut by 'leaked' counter-evidence].

I have run into a parade of peripheral space characters each with their own wild tales (mutually contradictory tales, to be sure) to boost their own status among credulous listeners, but never found any such stories stood up to checking out.

NASA personnel have always been very 'secrecy-averse' and talk freely and widely about what excites them, space exploration and discovery. They also are, during the brief moments they bother to think about it, alternately amused and annoyed by internet claims that they are all liars and are sitting on the 'story of the century' regarding alien contacts.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by JimOberg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join