It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Needs to Talk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
He does not talk bc he was told :" If you talk, you and all your familly will die".

I would shut up too if I was told that.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Canadas former Minister of Defense-- DID ANYONE READ THAT ---.

Minister of the Defense of our Country has openly come forward as have many others with credentials slightly less dramatic but certainly acceptable.

Minister of Defence and American heros?

If Obamas not careful and doesnt hurry up there will be a "we are the world "concert in support of UFO disclosure that will be live and worldwide,ha ha ha!

G'day one4all

There have been previous threads about his statements.

Members suggest that his statements should be taken in context.

This is because those statements are not based on his experiences & what he learnt whilst in office. Rather, they are based on his personal opinions as arrived at subsequent to leaving his formal government position.

Nevertheless, it is very interesting to hear what he has to say regarding the UFO topic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
Story Muscrave is the man your looking for.. He could spill the beans and has the intelligence and gonaids to do it.. I just think he feels a bond with his friends from NASA and doesn't want to cause them problems.. Hopefully he'll realize it would actually help them far more them hurt them.. Nobody will blame NASA for keeping the disclosure secret, people would realize there just doing there job.

G'day Molan27

Story has stated that whilst he believes there is extraterrestrial life out there somewhere, he has not personally quote "seen anything which had the signature of life" unquote.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So...strictly speaking, you believe that he is lying about seeing the aliens? And a thread like that is having a relatively "normal" reaction, no high tension...no vicious "debunkers"?

Nice.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by herbivore]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster
Most of us have seen the video of Armstrong getting teary-eyed while he talks about getting through one of "truth's protective layers". And a lot of us took that as a sign that he knows far more than he's talking about.

I believe that he needs to go public with what he knows immediately. He may believe that the oath he took not to reveal the information is important. But he made that oath to the military or an alphabet agency who is holding a gun to his head in one form or another.

The oath he took is less important than his allegiance to the United States itself and its citizens. And we, as the people who paid for his mission, deserve the total, unabridged truth pertaining to exactly what did or did not happen during his mission to the moon. After all, NASA is a civilian agency, right?

I'm pretty sure that there are people on this website that have access to Neil and can get this information to him in one way or the other.

As an Air Force aircrew member I also took an oath. I understand the conflict. But all of us deserve the truth right now. And I hope he doesn't think that dying with his secret will be honorable. What it would be is cowardly.

He is, by his inaction, preventing the entire world from moving into a new and exciting era, even as he brought us into one. The time for silence is over. And the truth will set us free.

Thanks for your attention.

Duke

I've come to understand that people working for the government and take oaths......do so for a period of time. It's not a lifetime 'oath' (for lack of a better word).
Again, it was imparted to me, at a MUFON symposium, that 1997 was not only a pivotal year for UFO/cosmic events (Hale Bopp, Applegate etc) but that was the 50th year for the Roswell shenanigans and the statute of limitations was up for all those sworn to secrecy.

So.........I don't know when Neil started working for the 'government but I suspect he's probably nearing his 50 year gag-off benchmark too! (if this was true about the statute that is)

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by herbivore
So...strictly speaking, you believe that he is lying about seeing the aliens? And a thread like that is having a relatively "normal" reaction, no high tension...no vicious "debunkers"?

Nice.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by herbivore]

G'day herbivore

Are you are saying that Neil Armstrong is "lying about seeing the aliens"?

If so, I don't think he ever said that he saw aliens.

His only relevant statement I can think of regarding that is the supposed transmission from the moon during the Apollo 11 mission.

I think that supposed transmission has been shown to be a hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Depends on how it was done. For instance, when I joined the military, the enlistment period was in the paperwork but the oath actually sworn to makes no mention of a time frame.

A statuate of limitations countdown only begins after a crime has been committed and found out (I believe discovered but for sure after committed).

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe...maybenot,having had several abduction experiences of my own with absolutely clear recall,I will have to stick with just a most likely.

Even without having had my own personal experiences I believe that I could not have ignored the high profile people who have come forward.

Personally I was luck enough to have a lot of memories and I have had many many instances of the information carrying me to the source after having had dreams.Thats how I found David Hamel and learned about earth changes and the history of artifacts and religon and blah blah blah ,most of us will have similar stories of our paths to places like this.

A lot of my present beliefs and life direction comes from the guidance I have chosen for my own life based in large part on my memories of my experiences and the aftermath of my abductions.Its all a matter of perspective,put it that way.

I would have to say that it was one particular thing that solidified my beliefs as they currently stand and it was finding specific details such as color taste and sounds combined with the concurrent emotions in others cases that I recognised and the SHEER NUMBER OF VERY SIMILAR EXPERIENCES HAD BY MANY PEOPLE.

I was going to write a book and make some cash by telling people about my story which I thought was "original"right down to small details like specific colors of objects,until I discovered the Internet ,the rest is light speed.Lots of people have had events and a lot have been similar enough to mine that I believe the same group is involved in multiple abductions worldwide and that there are multiple groups with multiple agendas operating 24/7/365 worldwide at their leisure,pretty much.

Disclosure is even overtaking my expectations in the speed with which I feel it coming.

As a last thought I have been feeling slightly pissed off the last few years,in the beginning I didnt quite feel such a threat to humanity in any way,I thought I was very very rare,but now that I am aware of the scope in terms of demographics and numbers of abductions and the surgical precision with which they are carried out I am pissed off that we havent had disclosure because the group I met were benevolent or rather on our side if you will,but a lot of others I have learned about dont seem benevolent or on our side at all,therefore we need to have disclosure so we are able to define which of these groups are our allies and which are our enemies because the universe is not much different than earth.

All disclosure means to me is that the cat will be out of the bag and the governments will have to tell us all about the competing groups and explain why they support the one or ones they support.We need complete disclosure of all groups so the PEOPLE can choose who they want to support.

Neil doesnt have to talk because he already got us talking and we told 2 friends and they told 2 friends and so on.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

But what happens if he is still employed within nasa but not officially?Does he hold talks for future astronauts or anything of that nature?
And i have a pin badge for that 50 year roswell anniversary

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Here's a link to the speech to which the op is refering:

www.youtube.com...

I love how the woman narrating refers to the children as "the next generation of taxpayers."

They aren't children, they aren't people...they're "future taxpayers." Lovely sentiment, no?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Here's a link to the speech to which the op is refering:

www.youtube.com...

I love how the woman narrating refers to the children as "the next generation of taxpayers."

They aren't children, they aren't people...they're "future taxpayers." Lovely sentiment, no?

G'day Double Eights

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

It's a very odd description of children.

As I think about it.....

I think she's saying it from a point of view that it's the "future taxpayers" who will have to support the next generation of space exploration.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If, and I only say if he knows a lot more than we do, I hope he feels in good shape to meet his maker having duped the world all his life.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
HI! Rumor has it Mr. Neil Armstrong lives in Indian Hill, Ohio.
He's an older man now in his 70s. He used to teach at the University
of Cincinnati. I think he taught enginering of some sort. Really, he is a
normal man. I know the family who bought his family farm 15 years or
so ago. They say he really likes his privacy, and is arrogant, and unusual.
He used to do lots of speaking engagements, and when he moved out
of the farm house he had thousands of hotel samples. Trifty fellow.
Anyways, you could probably hire him for a speaking engagement.
The farm was absolutely heaven on earth beautiful.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
For a man to brave enough to fly to the moon and back, It's sad to see that these agency's scare him into silence!

But if what I have heard is true, the NSA/CIA don't threaten you they threaten the lives of your family members. So you can sorta understand why people are too scared to speak up.

Thats exactly how it works, they threaten a persons family. Here's an example, they come up to you in a room and tell you that you will keep quite because of national interest. You sign forms and such and everything is hunky dory. Then somebody else or the same person tells you after you have signed the official papers the real story. And that is they threaten you and your family and say, we will get rid of you if you say a word and if that isn't good enough for you we will kill your loved ones. Nobody is that tough to risk their family life just to open your mouth on something. There's the published rules and the non published rules. I've seen stuff like this before threats of bodily harm or destruction of your career etc. etc.. Usually thats enough to keep peoples mouth shut, but if it's so dangerous for this information to be known then they probably will go to extremes with it.

Also he gave that speech because for one he's being honored and feel that he shouldn't be because he hasn't did honor to the American people. Can you imagine a war hero and a test pilot and one of the few people to go to the moon having to be muzzled under threats, he probably felt impotent and a disgrace to be honored so because he hasn't done honor to the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
I find this quite interesting i think it's from 'A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon'

www.youtube.com...

One can see in the video that Neil is certainly a senior citizen that could not get into a physical fight with this asshole. I wish that during that "interview" Buzz Aldrin had been present because there would have been a good opportunity for Buzz to deck this guy as he did that other pest. I wish that Neil would have at least smacked the bible off the guy's hand. Of course, I say that as an atheist and for me the bible is a useless book that only contains some old history and a lot of bs. But we know that Neil is a religious man and he would never have done as I fantasize.

IF I had been present when it happened, I would have stepped in and shredded the guy and the bible in his face and if he landed face down, there would have been another cavity I would have used!

The jerk was totally disrespectful and to see Neil being put in such a position that you could see was affecting him is unconscionable.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loadmaster
I believe that he needs to go public with what he knows immediately.

but it doesn't matter what you believe.
it is his belief, his oath, his conscience, and his life

things will unfold just as they are meant to
like always

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracey ace

But what happens if he is still employed within nasa but not officially?Does he hold talks for future astronauts or anything of that nature?
And i have a pin badge for that 50 year roswell anniversary

Well if I am understanding what you're asking, that too was explained to me this way. They use a 50 year clause because, let's say you start working for them at the age of 18 (highly unlikely unless you're in a black op project) but say 18.
50 years from then would put you into retirement age bracket and very unlikely to still be working. Officially or otherwise.

But most people start their legitimate careers with the government when they're in their 20's-30's.
Now add 50 years to that then, you're nearly grave-material.

So......whoever told us this, I believe it was Timothy Good, it made a lot of sense. I may not be saying or quoting it correctly but I know that 50 years was the statute though. I don't know however, if it's true. I merely was on the receiving end of someone (Good) telling me this.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If he is indeed hiding some information about his trip to the moon, what he saw in space and on the moon he will certainly not come forth and tell the world. No way in hell this happens!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia2012
If he is indeed hiding some information about his trip to the moon, what he saw in space and on the moon he will certainly not come forth and tell the world. No way in hell this happens!

Why do you say that? Others have ....and this includes but not limited to:
Story Musgrave, Edgar Mitchell, Buzz Aldrin and Gordon Cooper.
So what makes Neil any different? I think he's scared to death actually and if that is the case, one has to ask them self, why?

[edit on 28-12-2009 by TwoPhish]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Do we have any links about the 50 year thing? Something bothers me about that. I mean why, if this is such big secret and has been known for a long time would TPTB limit themselves to 50 years or 100 or any number? Why wouldn't they start off with something 'in perpetuity' then go from there?

Edit: Typo

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GTORick]

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GTORick]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join