It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is G_D Sending A Christmas Message To The non-Christians.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is G_D Sending A Christmas Message To The non-Christians.
Moderators, please post where appropriate.
On November 26th 2004 (Christmas season in other parts of the world) a massive tsunami struck the areas of ( mostly muslim) Indonesia. Sadly, this area was prolific with child sex slavery. Now we get a foiled muslim attack on Christmas day in the USA
( predominately Christian). Does anyone think that a message is being sent by G_D?

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No the Tsunami was caused by an earthquake, which in turn is caused by the slipping or subduction of two tectonic plates

Child sex slavery thrives in every country, sad but true

It was a foiled attack because the guy is frankly a moron

Nothing about god here, just life

[edit on 26/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ironic that both happened on Christmas.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Actually the Tsunami occured on boxing day, the 26th of December. It may have been Christmas in your part of the world but here, in Australia, we are in the same timezone as Indonesia, and it happened on the 26th of December. That is why its commonly known as the boxing day Tsunami, google it

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Can you substantiate any catastrophe happening to Christians on Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist Holidays?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No need to. You are correct, it was Christmas in the majority part of the Christian world.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
CHRISTMAS IS NOT EVEN JESUS' BIRTHDAY!!!! Man cannot get it right, but I will bet God remembers when his own son was born.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Can you substantiate any catastrophe happening to Christians on Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist Holidays?

Why would I do that?

Just because one person of a different religion trys to undertake a terrorist on attack on a predominantly Christian nation, doesnt mean that its a message from god.

Most terrorist attacks occur on days other than Christmas, but I guess you havent noticed that?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No need to. You are correct, it was Christmas in the majority part of the Christian world.

Let me correct you, as you dont seem to understand the most simple of concepts

The world doesnt centralise itself around the USA, you are not the only country in the world.

Combined with Europe, the Christians in Asia, and the Christian movement in Australia, New Zealand and the pacific islands, the numbers far outweigh the number of Christians in the USA.

Again, since you cant grasp the simple concept that most the world apart from the North American continent was on the 26th of December, when the tsunami occurred. Therefore your idea fails.....and as for punishing those countries where Child sex slaves are abundant, maybe you should check the racism, assaults, sexism, numerous crimes etc in your own country. If god was sending a message, I think that the US would be the first country it would target

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
CHRISTMAS IS NOT EVEN JESUS' BIRTHDAY!!!! Man cannot get it right, but I will bet God remembers when his own son was born.

Thank you. Was just about to point that out, myself.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This thread does not deserve my memory of the event

[edit on 26-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

sorry, but god is nonexistent. simple truth. it is a metaphor to try to explain by primitive cultures the origin of man.

christmas AND christianity have PAGAN roots. the same ones they tried to get rid of by "peacefully converting" pagans into christianity. so they could hide the roots.

ocean+earthquake=tsunami. the reason that indonesia, sri lanka, and india got hit is because of the fact that they were near a plate boundary. and please, show compassion towards these people. people are people, regardless of religion.

the "terrorist attack" was more than likely engineered by the government to stir up even more anti-muslim hate in order to keep morale for the war on islam going.

and yes december 26, not 25. most christianity is across the international date line. where the US is a day behind.

given these points, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i believe that the only plausible way to conclude this argument is by saying that the OP's god is not sending a message to non-christians.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by LocoHombre]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

ummmmmmmmmmmmm. . . not really. many terrorist attacks happen on days OTHER than christmas. need i say 9/11? this was an isolated event.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

agreed, even though i'm an americano, i must say that the US would be his first AND ONLY target. but if he would target a country, why has he not done it yet?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
No I am pretty sure Earth was sending a message...fault lines shift and tsunami's happen

It's sad...believe me I feel for them all but I highly doubt that was some message

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Agreed. God surely knows the day his own son was born. But if so many people seem to attach value to one certain day, why not remind folks on that day they seem to revere so much?

Just saying.............

I don't buy into this stuff that God is causing terrible things to happen as a warning or as a punishment. Humans are quite adept at causing terrible things to happen as a warning or as a punishment.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Are you aware that the entire Christian minority of Banda Aceh ..

left town for higher ground , the day before ? [Dec. 25]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
Are you aware that the entire Christian minority of Banda Aceh ..

left town for higher ground , the day before ? [Dec. 25]

And where is your proof of this?

Too bad the Australian and other Christian people killed in the Tsunami never got the message?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Are you aware that many of the primitive tribes did as well?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Let me correct you, as you dont seem to understand the most simple of concepts

The world doesnt centralise itself around the USA, you are not the only country in the world.

Combined with Europe, the Christians in Asia, and the Christian movement in Australia, New Zealand and the pacific islands, the numbers far outweigh the number of Christians in the USA.

Again, since you cant grasp the simple concept that most the world apart from the North American continent was on the 26th of December, when the tsunami occurred. Therefore your idea fails.....and as for punishing those countries where Child sex slaves are abundant, maybe you should check the racism, assaults, sexism, numerous crimes etc in your own country. If god was sending a message, I think that the US would be the first country it would target

Oz. in case you haven't noticed, the USA currency is accepted everywhere, even in the outback, the English language is spoken through out the world.
And many people immigrate to the USA because it IS the hub of the world. And yes, even though you won't admit it, IF you could afford to move here and IF you had a college degree You would be here. But you can't and you don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join