It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is G_D Sending A Christmas Message To The non-Christians.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Ah, so you come in to kick sand, step on toes and intentionally slight, yet you cry foul when called on it.
That's it, I'm calling shenannigans.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Maybe you're right. I suppose I called it "trolling" because the opening post seemed written to cause dissent rather than a discussion about idea or speculation. This thread could have gone a very different way had the OP contributed his thoughts, rather than jab, hit and run.

reply to post by Violater1

I guess I'll repost my question, since it was obviously skipped...
You asked:

Does anyone think that a message is being sent by G_D?

And... my question to you:

Violater1,
Since nobody has asked you, I feel the need to do so... Do you think a message is being sent? What's your take on the idea you've put forth?

Any thoughts?

*Truthfully, I don't really care and I'm outta this thread, but should you decide to engage in a genuine discussion going forward, others might want to know*

See ya

[edit on 28-12-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
True GOD LOVES ALL his creations TRUE GOD= the creator of planets and stars ect. Not the galaxy land lords some feel are GODS WHO DECIEVE, MINIPULATE FEAR THEIR CREATORS WRATH ALSO. Running dosent help FACE OFF!

[edit on 12/28/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

She's adorable, no?
So go on then...answer the lady.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Is G_D Sending A Christmas Message To The non-Christians.

Perhaps God is sending a message to Christians. It would seem fitting that message directed at a certain group would occur during one of their religious holidays.

Think of it this way. How would a group affected by a natural disaster add any more importance to the event if they have no knowledge of or put little importance to the religious holiday.

It would be like a disaster happening on a Satanic holiday. Would Christians think that God was trying to send them a message or was he punishing the Satanists?

So, it would be seem correct to think that the majority religion of the area affected if not Christian, would put the blame of the disaster on the Christians who celebrate a religious holiday near the date of the disaster. As opposed to thinking that they are at fault due to their religious beliefs.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Kaploink]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

People love being right, my dear, and generally do not love anything that makes them question their belief system.

Ah, the basics... Thanks for the reminder.
Explains much in life.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Violater1, why do you not come back thine own thread? are ascared? or is your mental capacity too low to understand what we are saying?

and since my questions (also) seemed to be skipped, i shall restate them.

if your god WAS real, why does he not smite those who preach other religions. why does he create diseases to harm the innocent? why does he allow simony and child molestation to take place IN HIS CHURCHES? why does he kill the innocent and the guilty in one blow, and not target the guilty directly? and last but not least. . . WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT HE WOULD TAKE SUCH A PERSONAL INTEREST IN YOUR LIFE? WHAT?

answer me thou racist zealot.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

An argument I've used for many years my friend.
In fact...here: www.seesharppress.com...

But don't bait the poor kid. If he's got something of value to say (which does unfortunately remain to be seen), let him speak it on his time. Then, from there we can go forward and upset the precarious balance of his pro-christian/anti-everything else agenda.
Fair enough?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

ahh, thank you Matthew.

that is why you are my friend. even though you did Violater's work for him.

i want to hear Violater's opinion on the subject, but, it seems he is in hiding.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What nonsense.
We must stop thinking like this -
It will be our demise.
Be a good being.
That's all "God" stands for.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Y'see, here's the thing...WE created 'god' in our own image...it was a way for us, in our primitive, ego-centric way of attempting to define a universe, of which we are pitifully unimportant in it's grand mechanizations, by externalizing our fears, hopes and beliefs, all the while giving up responsibility for any and all of our own actions and levying sanctions on ourselves lest we achieve self-actualization and understand that, while we are wholly unimportant in a cosmic sense, we have grand, wonderful power within ourselves that has yet to be realized. We, as a whole, have limited our own power based on our as-yet-to-be-developed perception, and as we are still children, we crave a parent figure so we created one.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Of course, my friend.
It was my pleasure.
I enjoy my time up here, I'm so pleased I'm now a member of this community.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Ummm, why would god kill people from other religions?? You do know that the 3 main religions (christianity, islam, jewdaism) all worship the same god right?? The only difference are the books they read from, and thats not all too different!

Just a correction.

1) Christians
2) Muslims
3) Hindus
4) Buddhists
5) Sikhs
6) Jews

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Seems as though the OP has disregarded this thread

Pretty gutsy for someone to come here and abuse me yet not return to defend his opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, if it'll make you feel better, I'll abuse you if you want.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
edited.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by December_Rain]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join