It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on December 20-21, 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi All

Happy New Year btw.

On 21 12 2012 Im getting married. At the planetarium.

Have the best day

themuse

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Can I just add, I am reading a book called "fingerprints of the gods by G hancock ". ( yes I mentioned this earlier )

The maya calender that was invented by the olmecs states that the world ends on the 23rd of December 2012 and not the 21st.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What worries me more than anything... what will all the nuts be doing, I couldnt say if anything will happen or not, I would like to believe that some good change would be coming and not something related to the end of the world, but either way I fear for the deep believers that might do something stupid/bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
With my health being in a delicate condition I Hope to be here for the event.

There will be partying on the islands and the mainland in my area. All we need is a small excuse to have a large gathering with live bands and tons of food.

You are all welcome to come down to coastal Georgia and partake of the festivities. This is the second invitation I have issued to ATS members since 2007

I will personally be worshipping my God, enjoying nature and mankind.

If you arrive a few days before the big party you may want to help gather seafood or join the cooking crew. No boxed Mac & Cheese here. All food will be fresh and home grown and homemade.

Primitive camping available at no cost.

Y'all come on down.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I think i may get myself a Telescope and watch the Sky's or just watch with my Binoculars or i may visit one of the Pyramids in Eygpt or Mexico but if times are hard i may just try and get to Stonehenge

[edit on 3-1-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by mossme89
but 11:11 on the east coast of the US is actually 6:11AM, so that kind of sucks.

Why do you think 11:11 on the east coast of the USA is significant? Why not the west coast, or Hawaii, or France, or Germany etc etc?

You take 11:11 time scale and go west from GMT. ruffly 8 hrs differnce from UK to USA. Then you count your own time zones. Example. From GMT in UK to my area which is central Time its 8 hrs. So 11:11 Am would ruffly be 3:11 Am. Its not 11:11 everywhere you have to calculate it to your own time zone.

So for me it will be in the earily morning hours, here on the beach.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
The maya calender that was invented by the olmecs states that the world ends on the 23rd of December 2012 and not the 21st.

bull#, it does not state that at all, there have been many posts here explaining that

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'll be buying up last minute possessions and items of value from individuals who believe it will be their last day on earth.....then I'll sell it all back to them the next day (for a greatly inflated price) when they realize that NOTHING happened!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'll be drinking lots of booze laughing at the idiots running around on the internet scared of their own shadows, and the 2012 predictors who are back-peddling and 'adjusting' their dates so they can keep selling their nonsensical books to the desperate and the insane.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
OK - I have a few questions. First, did the Mayans use the same calendar that we do (12 months, 30 to 31 days etc.)? Also, what about time zones. Since it will be 12-21-12 in Europe, Asia and Australia before it will be 12-21-12 in North and South America, when exactly will it be official?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Of sourse, something WILL HAPPEN in 21/12/2012.

With so many waiting, there will be mass parties, mass meditations, gatherings, probably more travelling than usual to special places like Peru or Egypt, a few people dying drunk, or with suicide. And changes are, many some people will be having a great snowstorm and watching a grand aurora borealis.

I have remoted viewed myself for that day, and I saw myself calmy meditating by the sea (which was very calm). If I have the change, I will join with dear ones or in a small group.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
I'll be drinking lots of booze laughing at the idiots running around on the internet scared of their own shadows, and the 2012 predictors who are back-peddling and 'adjusting' their dates so they can keep selling their nonsensical books to the desperate and the insane.

I agree, I will be looking for new threads about how the date wasn't calculated correctly, and how it's coming another 3 years later.

I will admit that the day of, I will probably experience a little anxiety, because there is always that small small chance that something could happen. But for now, I think on that day, my son (hopefully) will be gearing up for his 3rd Christmas and everything will continue on like it always has.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
OK i have a 2012 question....

OK i just read the first page and its supposed to be in October 2011.... what DATE exactly in October if anyone has a clue?

I was born in 84, and my SN on ATS should give you another clue...

I have had dreams of 2012 being a big year before i even knew the 2012 thing.

my friend told my in 2009 and 2011 there is supposed to be a planetary alignment right on my birthday!

I want to know if this holds any astrology influence regarding to DOB, and upcoming 2011 date.

thanks!

AND FOR WHAT IM DOING ON 2012,

Probably going to meditate and vibrate out of existence, like my dream showed i did.

[edit on 1/9/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Whenever the "end date" is, if it falls on a sun-weds(the days I work), ill be doing just that.....working.

Now I may raise an eyebrow during that time, if there's an audible "POOF"....and instead of being at work, I'm in the exact same place, with no earth where it was seconds before and I'm sitting in the same chair, but in space....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ill be laughing at this clown

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Image I'll be puffing on something, having a drink, and laughing my ass off for ever believing in such utter nonsense. Then I'll come back to reality the next day hungover, and regretting not realizing the fact that worldwide, many are so depressed by what never was that they may find the need to do something drastic. I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I will spent it with someone close to me....just in case I would other wise die alone or need somebody to rescue me. There will be some good food and booz. I will be watching my surroundings just to see how other people behave.

There will be a survival package prepared and ready to take with me if the ground will disappear from under my feet.

The TV will be on....just in case there will be an announcement about some event happening that I should know about. And I will be watching the sky....from time to time.

But to be honest I do not think that suddently something will be set in motion that day....and certainly not at a specific hour. If there is something special about 21 dec 2012, the signs about its nature will be already there....days...maybe months before that special date.

If my financial situation will permit it I will be sure to be in an airplane all day....

EDIT: I forgot to mention the airplane option...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by zatara]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm going to be doing what i normally do, almost anything i want, because nothing out-of-the-ordinary is going to happen on that date except some beautiful celestial shifts....it's just another day to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

...and they also thought that the year 666 would be the end, too! Silly. ...And I mean NO disrespect to the person who said they were going to have a survival pack ready in case the ground goes away???...I really needed that roaring laugh because I thought I was losing it. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am going to cheat on my wife with this girl I been wanting to for awhile so it will be a good final goodbye if indeed the world comes to an end. If not I am screwed I guess....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join