It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on December 20-21, 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Me, probably reading a book or running for hell. Haven't decided yet ^_^

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Hey there ... well, unless something unforseen happens to me between now and then ... I shall be celebrating the Yule Sabbat on the 21st.

Unlike some, I do not believe the world will come crashing around our ears on that day ... at that time.

At least not if we are to believe the Mayan long-count calendar, which states;

'The world - AS WE KNOW IT - will end' ... (21st December 2012 etc).

It does not imply total destruction at all.

I do believe there will be some natural electromagnetic disruptions around the planet ... but I believe the biggest changes will occur within the human mind-set and DNA.

You only have to read some of the threads here on ATS to see that the run-up to such changes has already started ... in fact it's been building since the turn of the millennium (in both areas)

So, I'm actually looking forward to this time.

Woody

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
probably getting drunk, its going to be just another day for me.
second line

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'll be celebrating my 25-th birthday on 21 of December 2012.
Child of the winter solstice.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

If I don't die in Oct of 2011, I will be praying at home and holding a loved one . My soul is ready to leave this place.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I hope I will be sitting with a whiskey and a cigar ready to celebrate something iether happening or not happening.

If 21.12.2012 is the end for us I think most will have gone between now and then due to one of the many disasters waiting to happen. As far as sitting on the net on tghe 21st...I seriously doubt it will be available to us.

Spend between now and then being close to those you care for.

Respects

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

If 21.12.2012 is the end for us

December 21, 2012 is a new beginning. It has nothing to do with the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Im gonna be relaxing, cleaning my many many guns and getting ready for whatever is supposed to happen IMHO I think its just gonna be another "day of days" and I'll be waiting for underverse to come

I love being able to hit a 4 inch circle at 800 yds+ gettin ready to shoot some nephilim or what ever

When are people going to realize that we make our own destiny to a certain degree if we all want everything to end maybe it will but maybe it wont

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Having my final birthday party apparently. I share it with my son. So I will make it a big party that year. *smiles*

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
kiss a girl for the first time DAMNIT!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I wake up, get dressed, go to school, learn nothing, going home, eat, and go to bed early.

then wake up the next morning and do the same.
because nothing is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just a passing fact about the mayan calendar, I was reading a book on called " fingerprints of the gods by Graham Hancock" ( good read ), The Mayan calendar was an olmec invention. But never the less it does state the world as we know ends 2012, but this book also explains that it ends as we know not as in the complete end and destruction of the world.

As for what I will be doing, well pretty much what I do now, have my preps in place and be ready to leave if I have too.
If a Meteor comes crashing down then there is not alot I can do about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well hopefully I'll be sat on the terrace at my house in the mountains with my feet up, a glass of wine within reach, a spliff burning and scratching a few chords on my guitar. I expect it will be a great night to gaze at the stars and if I'm not mistaken, I won't even need to look up, the show will be on the horizon!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Im just going to have everything gassed up. Get my family packed and ready to leave at a moments notice. and be lock and loaded as well.

if nothing happens we are already ready for a vacation or headed to the families for Christmas.

either way i have plans

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No idea, in reality. I don't logically know that I will still be alive (though I certainly hope so!).

That night will be just another night for me. I imagine I will just be enjoying my life, as per usual. Why is everyone so worked up about something you can't possibly predict?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All these useless predictions as to what will happen in the future.
Get over it guys, no one can see into the future.
Where are all the mega rich people who did it by " seeing" the lottery numbers in the future.
Every single week.
Oh no, but they can tell which day the world will end???????

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just chill out and have fun like any other day or go hide in the mountains. It would be so funny if nothing major happens that day.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
As others have already pointed out, the 2012 date came about as the REAL date is December 21, 2011. So, if I am still here 12/20 and 12/21 in 2012, I will probably be Christmas shopping, as I am a procrastinator.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'll be laughing at all the fools who believe it's the end. Wait until they wake up December 22 2012 they are going to feel real stupid about robbing that bank.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What will I be doing?
Glad you asked!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-1-2010 by dodadoom]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join