It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on December 20-21, 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'll be doing one of three things.

1. Following the advice of pint sized pop star Prince and party like it 1999.

2. Don my superhero suit for in readiness for the DNA metamorphis that will change us into psychic super ninjas.

3. Light the scented candles and meditate in some advanced Yogic positions whist the soft sounds of Enya play in the background.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My friends and I will totally have an end of the world/Christmas party....

(whether the world ends or not)....

I mean, why not combine the two, given the date....?

Note to self: assemble mix cd of end of the world music....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My friends and I will totally have an end of the world/Christmas party....

(whether the world ends or not)....

I mean, why not combine the two, given the date....?

Note to self: assemble mix cd of end of the world music....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
A lot of intersting stuff here.

I will probably drink beer (Belhaven) and listen to music and keep a loaded gun near in case some nuts are out and around up to no good.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Probably crack skulls and eat the goo inside since a solar flare would have happened 9 months earlier, burning up the entire north hemisphere electric grid and leaving the entire country in chaos for months... in the middle of winter....

Somehow you have to survive... if eating human brains is the only way, I'll have to go for it...

Half-kidding.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'll probably be sitting at home with my fiance, partying it up with family and friends. If the world is gonna end, I'm gonna go out having the time of my life with my loved ones.

And if it doesn't end, who doesn't like a good party?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'd probably be just on the bathroom unloading. As for the kids... Damn. I hope they think with their brain. I'm afraid of the new baby-boom.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Christmas presents < Survival Supplies ?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I hope I'll be having sex, but I will more likely be drinking beer and partying with friends!
or
Praying if I that earth is going crazy!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm sure that by the time 2012 comes around it will be super hyped up, and i'm sure that there will be some fanatics awaiting the arrival of Christ, or the anti-Christ. My friend and I have to decided to throw an end of the world party that night. So that when the rapture comes we can go out in style. Lol. So your all invited!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have two plans for 12/21/2012 and by early 2012 I'll know for sure

Plan A: If !SHTF, then I'll be raving with Bassnectar at the Mexican Pyramids.

Plan B: If SHTF, then I'll be in my deep, stocked-up basement, watching the roaming zombies on my above-ground webcam.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I will be enjoying a nice glass of red wine with my wife and dog(s).

Ill then jump on ATS to see when the next prediction for the end of the world is set to occur.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I will most likely be watching the clock and waiting for 11:11

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Whatever i will be doing, i will be doing it for a reason and what happens, happens.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll wait if something really happens, if not, then the life goes on as usual.
2012 is the most hyped date since 2000 ( Y2K predictions were kinda made up tho ), so it's interesting to just watch. No reason to get upset if stuff doesn't happen, really ( I'm sure some people get.. ).

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I will probably stay up on the evening of December 20th due to all the hype thats going around, but i will most probably have no choice and have to work right through the "meat" of things, if there is any "meat".

UA x

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i think i will be relaxing on the beach soce it wil be the only spot that will be empty from everyone else praying in churches and the other half is living in under ground bunkers waiting for the end to come.

though the bunkers might not be a bad idea

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well ,I will be getting hammered on the 20th - it's my Bday!!

On the 21st, I will be recovering from my bday festivities..!

See, this 2012 stuff is easy...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As a scientist i am working on this event at the moment,the info\facts i "we" have at our hands can not be revealed because i can see more and more "normal" human beings are entering ATS. What i will do that day is having a ice cold coca cola on a bottle
=and kiss my wife

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hopefully finishing off some eggnog and sweet tater pie, wondering who all these people are singing Christmas Carols in my house, and looking at my cousin, thinking how hot she looks in that tight sweater,and considering just how sick it is to notice.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join