It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on December 20-21, 2012?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I will be at work. I always work on Sunday nights, so nothing will change unless I loose my job this year because business is getting too slow. In that case I may aready be living in the woods in a tent or camper somewhere, I dunno, because jobs are scarce around here right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I will be at home drinking a red wine,listening to my fav music and.....waiting for the end of the world................according to the mayan calendar it will be happen between 20-21 dec????
(just kidding)I really dont know.......

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The first i heard about 2012 was on a website discussing the Mayan calender. I cannot remember all of the details, but some of you should read into it. Basically the mayans calender (which pin points 2012) was a calender based on "stars" or to us now, meteors and such. They knew of some of the most famous meteors and asteroids, and predicted when they would pass again. fact in history shows they were correct when romans saw haileys comet (or whichever they saw, its 6:22am.. so expect many mistakes, this is why you should read into it urself lol)

to get to the point, 2012 is the expected date of a historic meteor/asteroid to collide/near miss with earth... Its the end of the mayan calender, because this is when they believed - worked out earths current CIVILISATION would end.. NOT THE END OF LIFE. It merely states, part of earth will be nothing, the other half will pick up the pieces and a new era will come.. Planet x??? i only heard about that 2nite, and it wound me up.. it makes little sense compared to the mayan version

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I will be sitting in my lawn chair drinking beer and taking pictures of all the crazy people running around shouting the end of the world is coming or waiting for spiritual enlightenment.

The next morning I am going to show all these people these pictures and say to them, " Now don't you feel silly now that Nothing happened?'

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'll be doing my exams, i hate school

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I dunno. Are you asking for a date? Maybe I'll eat pizza and watch a football game...?
Oh, I see, it's about this prediction of the End of the World! I see now where you are going.
Well, I won't tell ATS, which is heavily monitered by the government, what I'll do then. I hope folks here don't fall in the trap. If you do, the gov will know EXACLTY where you'll be and how you think.
Say rubbish. I'll set the example.
On the 21 dec 2012, I plan to eat a worm To Upgrade my New Age Body Frequency To A Higher Level And Thus Step Into Another Space-Time Metaphysical Dimension That Worms Out From Ours.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

well according to a book i read recently about the maya, the date is meant to be the 22nd of Dec....

just thought i'd throw that out there... im currently trying to find the book at the mo... once i've found it i will post the name and author of said book....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The only time you've got is NOW. There is no THEN. It's just an illusion. And as i read all this comments (as well as my own planning is yes), i notice that everyone will be quite busy with themselves and their own things. If we want to change our global paradigma, we have to start now and not plan it on some date.

If 2012 is a lie?, then i've got news for ya: The media, TV, money business, government,... Is constantly throwing lies at us, and most of us don't even realise it anymore (that's just what they want). Why do so many young people commit suicide? Because they think they are worthless to this world and don't deserve a good life. Because they are shamed to talk about emotions wich are not usefull in our destructive system. Throw your TV away folks and be your own messager. Olmost everything in our life is based on money and own status.

Why is everybody alway's barking about 21 december? That date is just the center of a time-window, spread over 7 years or more. Who say's that the happening will be somewhere between 2007 and 2015? And it's already happening before your eyes. if you get the bigger picture. See the last century (noting compared to the past 26000 years), everything speeds up like hell and now everyone is coming to realise that we can't mess with our planet. Isn't that a changing in our conciousness, or a beginning?

We western people just don't feel nature changing because we are disconnected from it. We only feel and see the negative responses from nature. A vulcano erruption, a tsunami, a hurrocane; all negative because it kills us. But there is nothing happening without a reason. If one animal kills another, it will never have to do with ego, but pure natural balance. Humans are the only creatures who can disturb this balance. Coincidence is just a human interpretation: a human invention because we are blind to see that we and our planet are one organic system, with a search for balance.

It's our choise, ether you respect our mother earth, or we ignore our relation.

There is no religion, dogma or science.

Everything is spirituallity. The answer we already know..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I shall be partying it up with all my cousins on a tropical beach. Yeah buddy!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join