It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing on December 20-21, 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Just thought it would be cool if we all could share our current plans for the days/hours/mintues leading up to December 21, 2012.

I know that i will probably pull an all-nighter on the 20th because, correct me if i'm wrong, but 11:11 on the east coast of the US is actually 6:11AM, so that kind of sucks. I'll probably be all over the web, visiting all the various threads & live blogs, with CNN on in the background.

Although, does anyone think there might be large cell & internet outages on those hours leading up to 11:11 on the 21st? I mean, regardless of whether you believe or not, 2012 has gotten tons of hype already in 2009, and I'm sure bandwidth will be through the roof!

What will you guys do?

[edit on 25-12-2009 by mossme89]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Sit down or lay down in a quiet place and meditate.

Ex

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I will call all of my friends and family over !
Have a goin away party that will blow their socks off.
and then....if nothing happens
have lots of asprin on hand

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Burn scented candles, dine and wine at home, dress like a princess and listening to my favorite music

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ah not to get too technical here but the Mayan Calendar ends December 21st 2011!

It's amazing that the 2012 myth has caught on so that so many people actually think this even occurs at the end of 2012 instead of just before it begins.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
this has been posted a few times already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oh, let's see... Look thru the calendar.... Hold on... Okay, got it.

On December 20th thru the 21st, in the harmless year of our Lord 2012, I'll be having sex. It's sort of a Christmas tradition around here.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
P A R

T Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I will be doing the same as i always did, and do. Just sit at home on net or something. I would not worry about 2012.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'll likely be caught up in "last minute" preparations for christmas, hopefully shoveling a little bit of fresh snow (as it is always nice to have a white christmas instead of brown), and enjoying a bit of "egg-nog" over the holiday season...

My plan for the whole "2012" thing will be totally re-actionary. No pre-planning whatsoever. I will deal with it when (and big if) it happens...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ET Quarantine of planet earth ends on this date, it does not mean they will land, it means they could, after that its totally in our hands to raise ourselves in vibration closer to their level. After this date the quarantine they imposed on themselves is over. I will probably be meditating (walking) I walk meditate) at some vortex site Giza, Sedona, Stone Henge, or maybe the focal point in my local woods im sure the fabled ley lines run round here. Machu Picchu keeps coming into my head for some reason, I think South America/Mayan/ET sounds good now if only there had been some UFO sightings in SAmerica recently....

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I will probably be meditating (walking) I walk meditate) at some vortex site Giza, Sedona, Stone Henge, or maybe the focal point in my local woods im sure the fabled ley lines run round here.

If I could go to a portal to another dimension, I would go to the Bermuda Triangle.

Also, I do believe a lot of people will be on a higher frequency after 2012.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I will be making plans to celebrate Christmas 2012, 3 years from today. The only event of significance which will happen December 20th or 21st, 2012 will be the last minute shopping, baking, etc. I can even predict that and I don't even have a Mayan calendar. As far as a doomsday or change of consciousness on that date(s), forget about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hard to say.. it's so far away. Maybe some last minute Christmas shopping?!
It's a Friday I believe, so I will be at work and then band rehearsal.

I also might contribute to the U.F.O. Thread about a fleet of U.F.O's over Chile that will start about 1 week before.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'll most likely be doing what i normally do. I'm not worried about the whole 2012 doomsday thing actually happening.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Ah not to get too technical here but the Mayan Calendar ends December 21st 2011!

It's amazing that the 2012 myth has caught on so that so many people actually think this even occurs at the end of 2012 instead of just before it begins.

This

2012 is wrong the Mayan calender ends in October 2011

Look into Ian Xel Lungold's research

www.mayanmajix.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
To answer your question tho on dember 21 2012 I'll be sitting on ATS and other fourms like godlikeproductions.com and SHTF411.com and laughing at all the 2012 doomsayers for being wrong.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

science.slashdot.org...

I'll probably be editing articles on vicipædia if the bandwith is okay.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Incendia vox]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incendia vox

science.slashdot.org...

I'll probably be editing articles on vicipædia if the bandwith is okay.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Incendia vox]

Just finished reading that artical pretty interesting but no detail on the research would like to find more on this

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
but 11:11 on the east coast of the US is actually 6:11AM, so that kind of sucks.

Why do you think 11:11 on the east coast of the USA is significant? Why not the west coast, or Hawaii, or France, or Germany etc etc?

Nothing will happen on that day different to any other day!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join