It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH of Freemasonry

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
Honestly, do you understand?

Well, you misspelled heresy (you spelled it heresay) so it was throwing me off for a minute. Other gospels support transubstantiation, its all done in remembrance of Jesus Christ and his sacrifices. If you don't like it, oh well, I'm sure you'll move on.

reply to post by infobrazil

Well, I can interpret that many ways.

Plus, the Freemasons are not the only ones who take Oaths. Servicemembers joining the military, public officials taking office, Boy Scouts, etc.

Freemasonry is not a secret society (we don't hide our membership nor our locations). We're a private fraternal society. We're private, but we are proud of our membership. I have two car decals and I plan on getting a tattoo.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I did not misspell any words. You need to read the words; a person must recognize each letter. If you are not able to Read the words, how will you ever learn to use a dictionary.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by Matthew Dark

There is ruling blood lines that are completely unknown, so yes a faceless entity.

Any name that somone thinks they know to be one of these blood lines merely just know the players to the instruments given to them.

Thanx. I learned a pantload from that post.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I did not misspell any words. You need to read the words; a person must recognize each letter. If you are not able to Read the words, how will you ever learn to use a dictionary.

No, you misspelled. Get over it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

If you cannot even acknowledge that you misspelled a word that at that point takes it into a different context, how can ANY of your posts be taken even remotely seriously? Really, now current empirical data shows that you have no interest in speaking truthfully let alone correctly. Pick your battle here, say something provably or at least speak carefully enough so as not let you seem imbecile.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infobrazil

“Again, you have heard that the ancients were told, You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord. But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let your statement be, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’; and anything beyond these is of evil” (Matthew 5:33-37).183

So I assume you will never take the oath of marriage. According to this passage, it is evil...

Please do explain, Infobrazil, why churches still require an oath when getting married, when the bible says it is evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If you people are seriously not able to read the word hearsay, then that is your deficiency.

READ this

You speak of heresy.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If you people are seriously not able to read the word hearsay, then that is your deficiency.
We read "hearsay" just fine. But you wrote the word "heresay" twice, which isn't a word, and we were just trying to clarify what you meant.

Here are your two posts, in your own words, unedited.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reading is very important. Why are you asking me what the previous posts read? Honestly, do you understand?
Because your typo made your post ambiguous, and no less than two other posters tried to get you to clarify what you had intended to type, but you still couldn't recognize that you'd made a typo and instead got indignant with them.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I guess it's time I finally came clean:

I am the super-dooper grand woopity-doo Master of the entire freemasonic whatchamacallit cabal. (SDGWDMEFWC)

I have reached the Googol to the Googolth power degree and I will spill the beans of the whole real deal. (WRD)

Since I maintain the Secret of the Secretest Secrets (SSS) and exist inside the insidist inside (III) I can finally reveal the biggest secret and the names of the thirteen bloodlines of the esoteric illuminati apocalypse (TBEIA).

I will save the SSS for last, first to the bloodlines (drum roll please):

13 - Trebek

12 - Favre

11 - Gonzo

10 - Boyardee

9 - Trump

8 - Stewart

7 - Burlesconi

6 - Omar

5 - Re-run

4 - Fonzarelli

3 - Aristotle

2 - Rosencrantz

...and the number one top secret bloodline:

COLONEL SANDERS!

------------

And now a haiku that explains the secretest of all secrets -

You Are Only You.

Experience Is The Truth.

It's NOT ABOUT YOU!

Fin

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

This really deserves its own thread. My only comment is that I could have sworn it was Guildenstern, not Rosencrantz, but I'm always getting the two confused.

Also, who's the current head of the Stewart clan? Rod or Patrick? I know there was some infighting between them for a long time. (little known fact that "Earl Gray, hot" is a coded response to "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?")

edit: Martha Stewart is clearly in the Rod faction, while Jon Stewart is a Patrick partisan.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Supreme Deity for 30 degree masons?
Political plans?
Will an informed person share with me who is the supreme Deity for masons and their political plas?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Freemasons accept people with almost any religion as long as they believe in God.

As a person think/works there way through the different levels of Freemasonry they are introduced to different Pagan Gods from Greek Roman and other Mythology.

They bring this all together with the Cremation of Care ceremony.

It represents the Cremation of Care ( Jesus is the person that has spread the message of care.)

They go on with there little play... you can see most of the ceremony on videos online.

This is a show.

Some people only see this part of the show. Other people may venture into other areas and experience or witness other things.

Some groups of people at these gatherings practice Druidism. ( lots of blood and sacrifice )

Generally speaking they have collaborated a lot of negative imagery from different mythologies. They bring this imagery together to help people be open to worship of a not god entity.

If a person thinks of God as good then they would be in worship of not God or something that would be bad.

To put in different words if worship of Jesus and God is good / promotes care then they would support the opposite of that.

The things they have people believe read and experience disable a person from thinking for themselves. If they get rid of Dull Care; they would not pay attention to details. On the instant Gratification scale this might make sense but in the long run and overall efficiency not caring is asinine.

They promote a way of not thinking.

Some people in the high up Freemasonry may worship one thing or the other but as a group they worship negative mythological deity imagery.

On the face of it Freemasonry is a group that promotes thinking, in reality it limits and disables thinking. They become robotic and reactive to specific words and ideas. It seems that the longer a person is in the Freemasons the less that person thinks.

The thinking more or thinking less is a choice by a person but the overall effect of Freemasonry is very clear. Its transparent ...... Mah ha bone

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Freemasons accept people with almost any religion as long as they believe in God.
True.

As a person think/works there way through the different levels of Freemasonry they are introduced to different Pagan Gods from Greek Roman and other Mythology.
Mostly false. There is a nice egyptian after-life bit in one of the higher Scottish Rite degrees, but most of the other allegorical plays are Christian in their origin.

They bring this all together with the Cremation of Care ceremony.
And here is where you lose all credibility. Cremation of Care is a Bohemian Grove ritual that has nothing to do with Freemasons. It is possible that a small handful of Grove attendees are, in fact, Masons, but the vast majority of those who have been listed in various exposés are not Masons. The events that take place there are not Masonic.

Some people in the high up Freemasonry may worship one thing or the other but as a group they worship negative mythological deity imagery.
No, they don't.

On the face of it Freemasonry is a group that promotes thinking, in reality it limits and disables thinking. They become robotic and reactive to specific words and ideas. It seems that the longer a person is in the Freemasons the less that person thinks.
You can't have it both ways. You're saying the people who are pulling the strings, who you insist are high-level Masons, are also people who can't think for themselves?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Seriously, about Reading the words matter.

I have found it helpful to have my eyes open. I read words one letter at a time. After I have recognized the word I think about the definition and choose the appropriate denotation or connotation when possible. Next I compile the message that is building in a sentence by adding the idea represented by word. This is how a sentence can be understood. First a person must understand the words.

If you follow this logic you will not have a problem with Reading in the future.

I apologize if you have not graduated from Elementary School, or if you do not remember it. They teach people Reading.

I offer you this advice as a token of my gratitude.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

You did indeed misspell a word:

Here is your post on Feb 16, at 10:46am:

KSigMason

If I understand correctly, you are saying that you think people should actively think about consuming human flesh and drinking human blood, even though the Bible says not to do that?

You did not answer my question.

I am waiting.

I have read the book. It appears that you have not read the Bible.

You speak of heresay.

I speak of accounts of my own life.

You misspelled Heresy, according to Merriam-Webster Dictionary. It seems I am the one that can read and use the dictionary.

reply to post by Coemgen

Even if you were trying to spell "Hearsay" you still misspelled it. Please see above response.

reply to post by emsed1

All hail Emsed!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Freemasons are taught, at all levels, to worship as they please and to whom they please.

What degree is this Cremation of Care ceremony conducted in?

I am curious as to who your source is because I am questioning the validity of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
KSigMason think to focus on the message.

You do not know.

That proves you are not at that level.

I am offering information to you read it if you please.

You choose to think.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Wow, more vague answers and no proof to what you are saying or even your membership in any organization. I have first hand experience in almost all things Masonic. What I don't have, others here do. The Bohemian Grove is not the higher echelon of the Freemasons. Fact. Period. The end.

You have been misguided or lied to, or your just making it up. You can keep posting your vague postings, but as I said before, what you post cannot trump what I see with my own eyes.

You don't know my level. What titles I hold or have held. How long I've been in. All of that. You're making outrageous assumptions and accusations. All without a shred of evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I know what I have seen with my own eyes.

You can try to argue with my account of truth.

You do not know. Why are you trying to close your mind?

Freemasonry is about thinking and using the mind. Understanding symbolism and messages. You can read my word or you can close your eye.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Freemasonry is about thinking and using the mind. Understanding symbolism and messages.

Freemasonry is about many things - different things to different people. Some Masons are only interested in brotherhood. Many Masons have very little interest in symbolism. Others have a great interest. Certainly, I agree that to many Masons, Freemasonry is, as you say, about thinking and using the mind. What is wrong with that?

Coemgen, why are you taking things that you have "seen" in the Bohemian grove, and saying that it is in Freemasonry.

So far, you have not provided one shred of evidence linking the two. A typical argument of yours goes as follows:

I have seen sacrifices in the Bohemian Grove.
Therefore, Freemasonry does sacrifices.

As a logical argument:
A=B
C=D
Therefore A=D

You're missing a step. So please explain how the following is true:
Freemasonry = Bohemian grove (ie. the missing step: B=C)

[edit on 19/2/2010 by Saurus]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join