It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH of Freemasonry

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The "Satanic" aspect of masonry is a secret order within a secret order. Just as with the Jesuits, it may be many, many years before the initiate is exposed to the underlying criminal element and some never are. The basic way it works is that dependency or compromise as well as indoctrination takes place first then reality is exposed.

Here are a few helpful links but there are many references to the masons, freemasons on scridb. To this day, the world "Elite" go out of their way to be seen giving a masonic hand signal. Hardly something they would do if the dark forces behind the masons weren't still important.

www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If you believe anything Eric Dubay has written, I have a bridge to sell you...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
The "Satanic" aspect of masonry is a secret order within a secret order. Just as with the Jesuits, it may be many, many years before the initiate is exposed to the underlying criminal element and some never are. The basic way it works is that dependency or compromise as well as indoctrination takes place first then reality is exposed.

Here are a few helpful links but there are many references to the masons, freemasons on scridb. To this day, the world "Elite" go out of their way to be seen giving a masonic hand signal. Hardly something they would do if the dark forces behind the masons weren't still important.

www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.scribd.com...

wait, let me catch my breath........

Tina Turner, Doris Day. Both high up freemasons. Elite if you will.

They are actually the same person. A masonic secret to be sure. Once you reach the 45th degree of the inner circle, you gain the power to shapeshift. Just ask Icke.

People like you make my life worth living. Thank you.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by network dude]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It's Tony Stewart... WOOOHOOO!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Spiderman, Britney Spears AND Milla Jovovich! Woo hoo... yay masons!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A= you do not know

B= I know

C = you pretend to know

If A then B, If B then C, If B then A

A= you do not know = A = you do not know

This is logic. It is logical that you do not know. That is one of the major facets of being a Mason is you do not know. You are in a system of disinformation.

Try reading all the words of

Manly Palmer Hall

Manly Palmer Hall

In your quest for knowledge ( A Freemason is supposed to be learning and gaining knowledge all the time. People that enter Freemasonry reaed the beginning texts which is all about the pursuit of knowledge.)

Pursue all the words of Manly Palmer Hall

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Manly P. Hall was not a Mason when he wrote those books. So therefore;

A)Manly P. Hall was not a Mason when he wrote his books.

+

B)non-Masons do not know what Masons know.

=

C)You are not a Mason and therfore know nothing.

Math, learn it, love it. Have fun at the Grove.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by Coemgen

C)You are not a Mason and therfore know nothing.

... learn ... love ... Have fun....

Did you read his words?

I recommend a logic class; you are doing it wrong or not right.

Double negatives in language can be used in code. It is something a Freemason would focus on because symbols, codes, and hidden meaning ( intention/definition/message ) are critical to Freemasons.

Therefore if you do not pay attention to the argument below and address it appropriately, you demonstrate you lack of respect for Freemasonry.

A brief fraction of a minute of research will provide ample information on logic.

A source ( if you want to use a different one go ahead)
arguement
states:

n logic, an argument is a set of one or more meaningful declarative sentences (or "propositions") known as the premises along with another meaningful declarative sentence (or "proposition") known as the conclusion. A deductive argument asserts that the truth of the conclusion is a logical consequence of the premises; an inductive argument asserts that the truth of the conclusion is supported by the premises. Deductive arguments are valid or invalid, and sound or not sound. An argument is valid if and only if the truth of the conclusion is a logical consequence of the premises and (consequently) its corresponding conditional is a necessary truth. A sound argument is a valid argument with true premises.

Apply the logic to this idea( this is your idea ):

You are not a Mason and therefore you know nothing.

Explain the concept of "Know Nothing."

I am a Mason and Therefore I know everything

Explain the concept of "Know everything"

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
Explain the concept of "Know Nothing."

I am a Mason and Therefore I know everything

Explain the concept of "Know everything"

Sematical arguements are for the intellectually challenged and demonstrate the inability to address the issue and instead foucs on minutiae. However, for those who want to play along your arguement shows you know nothing to very little about Masonry.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
On the contrary, It seems to me that the detail of language are very important to Freemasonry.

You fail to use logic in your statements. Your statements are invalid.

If you do not value the symbols. ( WROD is a symbol )

I must say this to you

What, the builder!

I am asking you to explain your own thoughts so I can understand you.

Explain what you are thinking.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

( WROD is a symbol )

What symbol does WROD represent?

I am asking you to explain your own thoughts so I can understand you.

Explain what you are thinking.

Certainly. I am thinking that you are not a Mason and therefore know nothing of Masons or Masonry.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What symbol does WROD represent?

The point is not what it it represents or defines. The point is that it is a symbol. Reading is a symbol.

I know you are wrong. You seem rather engaged in this exchange of information.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The point is that it is a symbol.

So what does WROD symbolize?

You seem rather engaged in this exchange of information.

An exhange implies a quid pro quo, you give yourself far too much credit, you have provided zero information.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Coemgen

Manly P. Hall was not a Mason when he wrote those books.

non-Masons do not know what Masons know

The Manly Palmer is a Mason, The Manly Palmer knows, did you read all the words in The Manly Palmer Hall?

You can read the symbols; the message is the intent of the symbol.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm not one to land on the same side of the fence as the masons on ATS concerning a topic usually but...the amount of crap spewed here in the last couple of pages, Coemgen and ReelView in particular, beggars belief. Egads!

I think its very possible that Coemgen is a sly troll though.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
I think...

to build - > a person must think

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Extant Taxon

I never thought you as against masons. You just seem to have an incredibly articulate way of expressing yourself that most of us slower folks have to read and ponder your works for some time before we get the bigger picture. Perhaps I have missed the boat and still haven't grasped the true big picture.
I would like to remain in blissfull ignorance ans just assume I am right.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ideas Ideas Ideas, I try to have my ideas be constructive. I want other people to try to have constructive ideas. Its to want each person to have the motivation to learn and move forward in a constant state of better.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm not so "big" on the big picture any more. If there is one I can't see it. I merely see a horde of competing voices, some with standing armies, shouting, threatening each other, and launching geo-political fisticuffs. The chaos principle reigns with us fleshlings scrabbling around to make sense of it all.
I think some sort of sense can be made of it at times, but then is that just illusory?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How would it be illusory?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join