It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH of Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well due to all the SPECULATION revolving around the supposed satanic foundations around freemasonry, I felt it necessary to post these videos. For anybody serious about learning the true nature of the fraternity, here ya go. Great 2 part documentary that discusses in depth, the history and evolution of freemasonry.

First watch the video, and then you may discuss your true opinions of freemasonry. This may just clear up a lot of biased opinions you may have about the organization.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 22-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting thus far, I'll be sure to watch the entire series. S&F for the videos, always have been intrigued by secret societies. I have the feeling the masons are behind several of the problems in the world today. If only we knew what the top mason knew. Satanism at its best!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Ceptor10]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

thanks for posting these videos. I had not seen this documentary and it was very interesting. Sadly, it didn't prove that masons are reptilian overlords hell bent on world domination, but interesting none the less.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceptor10
If only we knew what the top mason knew.

How would you define "the top Mason"?

Satanism at its best!

Since Freemasonry does not require anybody to believe in the existence of Satan in order to become a Mason, what would satanism have to do with Freemasonry?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Interesting thus far, I'll be sure to watch the entire series. S&F for the videos, always have been intrigued by secret societies. I have the feeling the masons are behind several of the problems in the world today. If only we knew what the top mason knew. Satanism at its best!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Ceptor10]

I'm wondering what you meant by that.
Do you personally know of someone who is a Mason and a Satanist?
And, by Satanist, I mean an actual, red-card carrying member of the CoS, not some fringe lunatic who romanticizes an actual 'devil' character.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Don't know anybody that is a mason... nor do I really wish too... I am talking more specifically about the Illuminati, specifically described in these videos.

However they have one fundamental point very wrong!
They do still exist today, and are definitely in control, working behind the scenes.
And they worship the devil.

just saw a thread on here with a PDF document from the illuminati organization.
I'm pretty sure they didn't have pdf's back in the day, when they were said to have been dismembered.
again, this is why i think they are still active today, and causing deceit among us.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Lol, the truth is out there. I personally have nothing against freemasonry. And I used to think it was a super secret occult, as many others do on these forums as well. However after digging a little deeper and actually doing some research my views changed. Sure there may be some mason's that want to take over the world, or something of that nature. But it is an organization of nearly 3,000,000 members. So of course there is going to be a great deal of differing opinions and diversity. But after watching this video and doing a little research of my own, it opened my mind to the true benevolent intentions of the masons.

reply to post by Ceptor10

And Ceptor perhaps a little research would ease your mind. Which I strongly suggest taking a little time out of your day to do some REAL research of the topic. You are obviously misinformed when it comes to freemasonry.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I get into the speculation of the Knights Templar and masonry link. Somewhere there will be an end all do all document to prove/disprove that link. I think it would be a logical progression, but many others far wiser than I think not. These videos had some real good thoughts and information on that and other things. I always get disgusted when people throw around the word Illuminati and they have no earthly idea who they were, or what they believed. There should be a test you have to take to be a member of this site. That might weed out some of the silly posts. Thanks again for the links.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

However they have one fundamental point very wrong!
They do still exist today, and are definitely in control, working behind the scenes.
And they worship the devil.

Who exactly is this 'they' so many of you people refer to? Some faceless entity of conspiratorial elite that none of you can refer to by name who shoulders the blame for all that goes wrong with your life...it's starting to sicken me. So many people bemoan their station in life, and are so willing to blame anyone but themselves for their choices, be it for good or for ill, and the lack of opportunities we've created for ourselves.
And on that note, what is this 'devil' you're referring to? Do you honestly believe that there is some actual horned guy, sitting on a throne of skulls, in the bowels of some fiery pit somewhere that not only 'collects souls', but cares enough about you to make your life so miserable? Do any of you have any idea how ludicrous that sounds? Because humans are so special, so important to the grand scheme of the universe, that some cosmic entity has taken particular interest in if you decide to swipe a piece of candy or sleep with your wife's sister or whatever? You think humans are so important that if we were to all become extinct tomorrow, that the universe would even bat an eye? Billions of years this universe has done just fine before us, and it will continue to be so long after the last human has shuddered their final death rattle. We're not alone in the universe, of that I am convinced, but we're also NOT so important to it's mechanisms that anything we do will matter in the long run. Yes, I seem to have a nihilistic, Lovecraftian view of the universe, but I'm not afraid, like so many of you, to admit that us, as humans, are just animals, that will all one day be dead and the universe will go on without us.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

very nice rant. I enjoyed it. Here is a great thread that describes the ones you question. Beware of the NWO! muhahaha!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You will never discover the truth about Freemasonry, because it is all based on secrecy lies and deception.

It is basically a vast web of corruption.

The highest duty of a mason is to keep secrets, and to protect his brother masons from discovery and justice.

It is the single root cause of all the growing evil in the political system, the justice system, the law enforcement system, organized crime, big business, the financial system, the churches, the media, and every single organization that has been infiltrated and corrupted by masonry.

But then, becoming a mason allows you to PARTICIPATE in all this illegal and immoral activity.
Everyone else is doing it, so why not get your share ?

What masons do not fully understand, is that when they have plundered and corrupted an entire nation, they have destroyed their own future.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Heh, thank you.
I just get so tired of some of these 'anti-devil' posts that it turns my stomach.
I could go on for days about my anti-christian views that are based wholly on fact, or whatever else that these detractors are so high on while, at the same time promoting idealisms that have been little more than a blight on humanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
You will never discover the truth about Freemasonry, because it is all based on secrecy lies and deception.

It is basically a vast web of corruption.

The highest duty of a mason is to keep secrets, and to protect his brother masons from discovery and justice.

It is the single root cause of all the growing evil in the political system, the justice system, the law enforcement system, organized crime, big business, the financial system, the churches, the media, and every single organization that has been infiltrated and corrupted by masonry.

But then, becoming a mason allows you to PARTICIPATE in all this illegal and immoral activity.
Everyone else is doing it, so why not get your share ?

What masons do not fully understand, is that when they have plundered and corrupted an entire nation, they have destroyed their own future.

Prove it!
Any of it!
Give me something of value by which you base your 'facts'.
I can give you my personal guarantee that you will be able to provide nothing.
Again, not saying I'm a Mason, or a member of any of those other groups, but I know good men when I meet them. And by slinging mud with no actual proof to back it up with, you merely make yourself look petty and show your hand and your anti-whatever agenda.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Prove it ?

The truth is out there for anyone to see.

Masons are liars and deceivers, that is a fact.
And you sir may possibly be one of them.

There are a great many men that have abandoned masonry, and they ALL tell very similar stories about what it is all about.

Masons still believe nobody knows their secrets, but anyone can do his or her own research into this dark topic.

Unfortunately my friend, the evidence against masonry is overwhelming.

[edit on 23/12/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Prove it ?

The truth is out there for anyone to see.

Masons are liars and deceivers, that is a fact.
And you sir may possibly be one of them.

There are a great many men that have abandoned masonry, and they ALL tell very similar stories about what it is all about.

Masons still believe nobody knows their secrets, but anyone can do his or her own research into this dark topic.

Unfortunately my friend, the evidence against masonry is overwhelming.

If this "evidence" is so overwhelming in amount and likewise incontrovertible, it should be child's play for you to provide myriad quality links to said "evidence".

With baited breath, I await.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Apparently you are talking out of your arse... and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...

Perhaps you should watch the video, like I said at the beginning of this thread, cause you are making irrational conclusions based off your own selfish and biased opinions!!

Yes the secrets of freemasonry are everywhere... They have been exposed, bring ONE piece of relevant information in here saying that masons are out to get you and destroy the world. And to conquer mankind into slavery.

I love how people automatically tie masons to the NWO and taking over the world because they meet behind closed doors. Yes they have secrets.... secrets to inspire FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY upon THEMSELVES!!! All of which have been made public through leaks during this current information age.

They are a benevolent organization and if you open your eyes enough to see ANYTHING you would understand this. now quit hiding behind your childish ignorance and discover the TRUTH

[edit on 23-12-2009 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Truth is different from fact.
Facts are irrefutable, truth is what you believe at the time.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Yes you are quite right.

It is all in the perception of good and evil.

To steal, and share the spoils among your lodge brothers, and in return be protected by them is the essence of good and honor for some people.

To other people, honesty is for fools, and God is a myth invented to control the weak minded.

So I agree with you, it is all in the perception..........

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What if there were no lucifer, how could people demonize the things that there religion is faunded on? I'm not a mason and will be one day.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon Series

He cannot be debunked as he reads to you from the mouths and books of masons themselves and proves through Rose and Cross member letters sent in 1916 that the Masons, Rosicrucions, Illuminati, ect. are in fact the same.

search the web for debunking of Bill Cooper and all anyone will bring up is his early UFOlogy which he admits in the Babylon series was mis-information leaked to him. Or his Kennedy assassination theory which is questionable as is anyones on the subject. But when it comes to secret societies and how they operate William Cooper is spot on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join