It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Covers Mass Drugging of Society with Lithium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

By Kurt Nimmo

In the remarkable Fox News report posted below, Dr. Archelle Georgiou, described as a well-recognized physician leader who “helps consumers make better health care decisions,” argues the case for adding lithium to the water supply. Georgiou is affiliated with the Center for Health Transformation, an organization founded by the notorious neocon Newt Gingrich.

Georgiou is also a “medical expert” for Fox News 9 in Minneapolis where she commented on a proposal to drug people during a segment on “Health Care Innovations 2009.”

“Lithium in the Water Supply: America has been adding fluoride to its public water supplies for decades to help prevent reduce tooth decay. Now researchers from Japan suggests expanding the list to lithium,” is how how Fox News 9 describes the segment.

Georgiou does not explicitly call for adding the mood-stabilizing drug to the water system, as suggested by Japanese researchers, but she does not denounce the proposed practice. Instead, she says the draconian proposal is a “very interesting concept.”

www.blacklistednews.com...

You can find the video interview in the above link.

I do listen to Fox News if I want to hear what is happening, and I don't do this daily, but I know that sometimes they have done things they shouldn't have done, or shouldn't have said.

In the following case the interviewer didn't further inquire from the doctor as to why she claimed it would be intriguing to drug Americans without their concern by using trace amounts of lithium in our water supplies. She did say it would raise a red flag on some people because it would be messing with the brain, but she just went on to the next "health concern" without further inquiring about it.

Anyway, what part of this interview is about is the fact that Japanese scientists have used lithium in trace amounts in the water supply to drug some communities in Japan, and it is claimed that the suicide rate dropped in those communities...

This case reminds me of the movie "Serenity" where the government/Corporation makes experiments in releasing a gas to "pacify people", and the gas had severe side effects on a portion of the people, making them more violent, and raging lunatics. On most of the other portion of the population they became too pacified, and died from starvation, and some of them even stopped breathing because they stopped doing everything, from eating, sleeping, and even breathing.

Although Serenity was just a movie now we learn that the Japanese government has been doing exactly that, trying to change the mood of people by drugging them without their consent, and the American doctor interviewed in Fox News said this was an intriguing method of solving the suicide rate problem...

To me forcefully drugging an entire section of the populace, much less everyone, is not intriguing...it is despicable, and downright immoral.

The interviewer should have hounded the doctor for making that comment.

[edited for errors]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

that's ef'd
not surprising though.

and it's no secret how many toxins and pharmaceuticals are already in a huge number of peoples tap water.... just in the U.S. alone.

whats the point of having "clean water"
if its full of shiiiii. and controlled by a few retards who have all the say in regards to what is in the water, or what is good for us or not, , while the whole population has no say whatsoever??

if for no other reason on the Planet....

there should be an UP*rising by all decent human beings to make it a reality that every person has simple, clean water to drink.

not to mention there is absolutely no reason for anyone on the entire planet to starve, and go without food either.

for phuax sakes....

we cant even take care of each other,
we still let a few turds run it all.

oops,
sorry for the lil rant.

lil over tired.

thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I don't trust Fox. I have researched most forms of lithium, and none of them have a property to drug somebody.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I found the following link which has an article, from May 2009, about the Japanese scientists using trace amounts of lithium to control the mood of people...

Lithium in water 'curbs suicide'

Drinking water which contains the element lithium may reduce the risk of suicide, a Japanese study suggests.

Researchers examined levels of lithium in drinking water and suicide rates in the prefecture of Oita, which has a population of more than one million.

The suicide rate was significantly lower in those areas with the highest levels of the element, they wrote in the British Journal of Psychiatry.

High doses of lithium are already used to treat serious mood disorders.

But the team from the universities of Oita and Hiroshima found that even relatively low levels appeared to have a positive impact of suicide rates.

Levels ranged from 0.7 to 59 micrograms per litre. The researchers speculated that while these levels were low, there may be a cumulative protective effect on the brain from years of drinking this tap water.

Added element

At least one previous study has suggested an association between lithium in tap water and suicide. That research on data collected from the 1980s also found a significantly lower rate of suicide in areas with relatively high lithium levels.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
BTW, if you keep reading the article I linked above you will find that other doctors in Canada, and the UK agree on making more research on using "LARGE DOSES" of lithium for mood control of the population....

In an accompanying editorial, Professor Allan Young of Vancouver's Institute for Mental Health said "this intriguing data should provoke further research.

"Large-scale trials involving the addition of lithium to drinking water supplies may then be feasible, although this would undoubtedly be subject to considerable debate. Following up on these findings will not be straightforward or inexpensive, but the eventual benefits for community mental health may be considerable."

Sophie Corlett, external relations director at mental health charity Mind said the research "certainly merits more investigation.

"We already know that lithium can act as a powerful mood stabiliser for people with bipolar disorder, and treating people with lithium is also associated with lower suicide rates.

"However, lithium also has significant and an unpleasant side effects in higher doses, and can be toxic. Any suggestion that it should be added, even in tiny amounts, to drinking water should be treated with caution and researched very thoroughly."

news.bbc.co.uk...

I think instead we should be using LARGE doses of lithium on those who want to implement this involuntary medication of the population....including doctors and politicians....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Not only does Lithium supposedly reduce Suicide, but also it has been used to treat Bi-Polar/Schizophrenics.

It's also been tested and been proven to reduce violence.

Maybe the USA knows there's going to be a time when it's going to have to drug its population so they don't get too angry about something.

hmmm......

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I think instead we should be using LARGE doses of lithium on those who want to implement this involuntary medication of the population....including doctors and politicians....

I did keep reading...

couldn't agree more.

where/ how do we start?

sad thing is..
im so fed up with this crap, if i/you knew of a way..
i would probably seriously consider it.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just a point for everyone, you can buy UV/RO filter systems much cheaper then they used to be. In the 90's a system would cost hundreds. Now places sell then in 4-6 stages with UV (Ultra Violet) filter added for under 200.00 I bought my system (which mounts under my kitchen sink)from an ebay seller for 169.00 The UV is always first because bacteria can grow in a RO (Reverse Osmosis) membrane. The systems have you add the little seperate facet on top next to your main facet. We then bought several 1QT to 1 Gal stainless water containers and we will not go anywhere without bringing plenty of filtered water. We will NOT ever drink water straight out of a public facet or public water system. We also use hepa filters in our autos and home to remove the alum & barium and other chemtrail particles. Its not practicile to wear a micron-level mask-so filtering your auto and home simply cuts down your changes of health problems due to the Illuminatis population control agenda methods now being implimented on us all world-wide. If you cannot afford even 170.00 then the next best thing is to buy a Bretta or other type and boil the water for 20 min then let it cool--then poor it into the Bretta Filter. The 20 min is because its not the heat that kills the bacteria, its the removal of the oxygen which causes them to suffocate. Most city and small town water engeneers (who are hired off the street and given a binder to study and a week later take a test on its contents-and if they miss less then 5 questions -poof they are now a full accredited water engeener) still tell folks (when their well water tests positive for ecoli) to boil it for 5 min because their binders have not been updated in 70 years! --so people get sick and the stomach flu and other things and these are always blamed rather then their poor water. Dr Forbin

new topics

top topics

join