It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest high end video footage of sts-80 ufo's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

astronauts are all liars

they don't lie , they just don't tell us everything

NASA unwritten policy on ufo's = don't go there

Edgar Mitchell talks about ufo's but what he say's does not imply anything about NASA.

here's what Mitchel has said many times...

"we have been visited on this planet ! "

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
interesting discussion on the STS 48 video

History Channel UFO Hunters 113 The NASA Files

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

John Schuessler is a Denver area resident and retired aerospace engineer from Lockheed Martin. He worked at NASA on nearly every manned U.S. space flight since its inception.
www.theblackvault.com...
www.mimufon.org...

in this video he say's he never seen a written policy from NASA about ufo's but the unwritten policy was " don't go there" and to him that is a policy.

you can hear him talk about it around the 4:00 minute mark in this video...

aliencasebook.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Just curious, do you have any links to sites, or documents that show we have planet jumping craft, or the ability to teleport people from earth to mars etc.?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit
Stephen Scott Oswald from Bellingham Wa. (my home town), piloted a few missions and still works for NASA as a deputy director administrator.
He has been asked a few times publicly about seeing alien spacecraft while on the shuttle and he was pretty upset about even being asked.. He is very very afraid of saying anything in the slightest that would confirm anything. I have seen him on one of those occasions and he also tried debunking all of the questions ask of him about this.

Hi antideceit, he is not the only one who become pretty upset about even being asked, because I also saw that show back then of where easynow spoke about here, and watchZEITGEISTnow too, and which I also cannot find anymore.

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Phage

Wouldn't they just say "No comment" instead of lying?

did you ever see the David letterman show when they had a couple of Astronauts on and Dave asked them about ufo's and the Astronauts just sat there looking like deer in headlights and never said not one word ?

And it was indeed so, that right after Letterman asked those astronauts that question about UFO’s, they become instantly complete speechless and did not know where to look anymore.

The current mandate at NASA is to still deny and ridicule most everything while at the same time letting some stuff slip through it seems. There are also a few different factions within NASA all with different views about disclosure i think... based on Oswalds prior reactions I would say they are forbidden under serious threat to keep their damn mouths shut tight.

It’s not that I blame those astronauts for their reactions, no way, because I have the greatest respect for them all.
It has no doubt in my mind indeed all to do because they have signed certain national security oaths for that so they cannot freely speak about it.

Reading Jim's crackpots remark in his reply to you here,

Originally posted by JimOberg

Stephen Scott Oswald from Bellingham Wa. (my home town), piloted a few missions and still works for NASA as a deputy director administrator.
He has been asked a few times publicly about seeing alien spacecraft while on the shuttle and he was pretty upset about even being asked

Consider an alternate explanation less flattering to your self-image. Steve and his colleagues are tired of stupid questions from crackpots

reminded me coincidently about what I read once back then on the NET.

That it is standard procedure for Debunkers to discredit people who come forward with any information regarding UFO’s as much as they can and calling those people who believe it usually crackpots.

Col. Philip Corso said once.

The more the debunkers screamed, the more better we liked it”.

-
-

[edit on 21/12/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Great interview but what i really want to know is howcome my thread is 5 pages long when i havn't even posted on it yet when i make a thread and reply to people it barely gets 3 pages?

Anyway there seems to be some amazing things out there.... i think it's time we all knew the truth and these Aliens were giving some airtime on national news channels to tell us about themselves and their planet.... stop communicating only with the Governments (if this is indeed going on) coz we are all interested

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Aside from his own claim, is there any checkable evidence Corso ever earned the grade 'Colonel'? When it comes to confabulators aiming at the credulous, Corso tops my list -- and most serious ufologists agree. Using a quote from him to back up an argument brands you and your level of critical intellectual competence. But that's for another thread.

My 'crackpot' comment was a hypothesis for why Steve Oswald may have been snappish about a question about whether he was a liar. It referred to the questioner, not to Stevo.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

And it was indeed so, that right after Letterman asked those astronauts that question about UFO’s, they become instantly complete speechless and did not know where to look anymore.

thanks spacevisitor , i'm glad to hear you seen the show as well and that makes four of us in this thread that remember it.

reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Great interview but what i really want to know is howcome my thread is 5 pages long when i havn't even posted on it yet when i make a thread and reply to people it barely gets 3 pages?

yes it is a great interview and i think Mitchel knows the message he is broadcasting about this planet being visited will be written in the history books of ufology and wouldn't risk his career image unless he was sincere and truly believed it.

not sure why your having a thread anomaly but sometimes it's better to just let the cards fall where they may. i've noticed the same thing with some of my threads but if the topic is really good then it isn't going matter what you do. that's all i know

Anyway there seems to be some amazing things out there.... i think it's time we all knew the truth and these Aliens were giving some airtime on national news channels to tell us about themselves and their planet.... stop communicating only with the Governments (if this is indeed going on) coz we are all interested

yes i can honestly tell you that there are some amazing things out there to see and experience but the only way for you to really know for sure what the truth is to see it with your own eyes.

i do not think you will ever see any real Aliens on Tv so for me , no worries there. i have no idea if there is any truth to the claims about the goverment having contact with anyone or anything Alien but i can tell you that many people that have nothing to do with the goverment have been contacted and experienced things that cannot be easily explained.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Surely it is the duty of every person to weigh the moral quality of a law, against the risks involved with breaking it? And surely if a law proves to be immoral then that person has a duty to do right by his fellow man, before thoughts of prosecution ?
Only a coward would try to dodge that bullet. A dirty yellow coward.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Aside from his own claim, is there any checkable evidence Corso ever earned the grade 'Colonel'?

If you have a profound distrust of that, why don’t you figure that out yourself?

When it comes to confabulators aiming at the credulous, Corso tops my list -- and most serious ufologists agree.

Are you willing to provide me the names of those serious ufologists who said that?

Using a quote from him to back up an argument brands you and your level of critical intellectual competence.

Always being complimentarily right, but because I did use a quote from him to back up an argument you said that that brands me and my level of critical intellectual competence.

If that is so, what does that say about yourself then, because you use also quotes of others?

Indeed he was impressive on paper, at the age of 26. Deke Slayton, the chief of the astronauts and chairman of the selection panel, later called O'Leary his "worst ever mistake".

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Surely it is the duty of every person to weigh the moral quality of a law, against the risks involved with breaking it? And surely if a law proves to be immoral then that person has a duty to do right by his fellow man, before thoughts of prosecution ?
Only a coward would try to dodge that bullet. A dirty yellow coward.

i don't believe it's as simple as you think although i do understand your point.

if you could see into the future and knew for sure that revealing proof that Aliens were visiting this planet would cause a mass panic and anarchy and some of your loved ones would suffer or be hurt because of it , would you still want the information disclosed ? if keeping this a secret would help protect your loved ones would you still view someone as "dirty yellow coward" for not coming forward ?

looking back to the time when the show "war of the worlds" was broadcasted, there is no doubt people would have panicked so i can understand why disclosure would have been a threat to national security at that time. things have changed since then and more people are open to the idea of disclosure ? and maybe most wouldn't panic now ? i guess it might depend on what exactly is visiting us and what their agenda really is ?

i'm not sure if any Astronaut has information they are keeping from us and some of them do talk about ufo sightings they had but i am sure that it's going to boil down to what someone can prove verses just talking about it. if an object was something misidentified or something just unexplainable that wasn't proof of anything , would it be a big deal if a Astronaut talked about it with everyone ? probably not but if he/she had some smoking gun proof then i would say without a doubt that they would not be discussing it with the general public. there are other reasons besides national security to keep this quiet and that's for another thread. i have many reasons to suspect NASA is not telling us everything but we all have to wonder why their unwritten policy about ufo's is "don't go there" if their so innocent.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
interesting comments from Story Musgrave

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
interesting comments from Story Musgrave

What's to disagree with?

Added to his own explicit comment that neither he nor to his knowledge any other astronaut in flight has encountered any evidence of alien intelligence, where does that leave the faux-mystery of the STS-80 video?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

where does that leave the faux-mystery of the STS-80 video?

on trail of nasa's cover-ups....

STS077-301-1

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

where does that leave the faux-mystery of the STS-80 video?

on trail of nasa's cover-ups....

STS077-301-1

I'll bite. What do you suggest this photo is evidence for?

You first. Then I'll weigh in.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

well it says......

Identification
Complete identification information has not yet been included in the database.

ice particle?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

well it says......

Identification
Complete identification information has not yet been included in the database.

ice particle?

If I opt not to argue, does that settle the issue? ;-)

Seriously, what do the previous and subsequent shots show, when was the photo taken and what was the crew doing, and what do they say about the image?

Sheesh, can't you even do BASIC background research?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What's to disagree with?

is that all you think about ? ........attack dog !!

neither he nor to his knowledge any other astronaut in flight has encountered any evidence of alien intelligence

so that proves there is none right ?

where does that leave the faux-mystery of the STS-80 video

it remains a mystery because as you say here... Astronauts are lousy observers !!

pilots are, in truth, among the poorest observers of UFOs
www.jamesoberg.com...

of course i'm sure your opinion about that will change when you need to convince your target audience that Musgrave and all the other Astronauts have never seen anything out of the ordinary .....right ?

keep them ears and eyes closed as tight as you can Jim, you wouldn't want anything to leak in and alter the closed minded course your on

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So there's no convincing evidence that these sightings are anything but ordinary spaceflight events associated with human spacecraft activities -- no evidence beyond your evidenceless imagination, that is? OK, agreed.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

there's no convincing evidence that these sightings are ordinary spaceflight events !!! your claims of these scenes being "ordinary" are unfounded and unproven.

i have already asked you in this thread to prove it by posting a video that shows a similar phenomena but you've proven it's easier to just ignore it .

WTG ! :shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join