It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest high end video footage of sts-80 ufo's

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by polychronopolis
Rather than getting into another pissing match, do any of you have other plausible explanations for the lights in the footage posted by the OP? They look extraordinarily uncommon to me, especially their circular formation. What else could it logically be other than a group of UFOs?

The lights behave like dots have behaved on dozens of missions -- drifting sunlit stuff near the shuttle, floats around randomly long enough to fall into any particular pattern you might be looking for if you wait long enough.

The most interesting scenes -- the top 'UFO' videos -- happen to occur with the camera pointed back towards dark earth, but moments after the shuttle has emerged from earth's shadow so nearby stuff suddenly shows up. Other stuff continues to 'appear' as it emerges from the shuttle's shadow, which is lying invisible right out in front of the field of view.

True, that's a powerful impression the dot has come FROM somewhere. But you have to first figure out the ambient illumination conditions. UFO video promoters almost NEVER tell you the date/time (or even mission) of videos they post, and as a result, determining the actual illumination conditions can be impossible, so plausible prosaic explanations can't be developed.

The game is rigged by these deliberate coverups of usable context data. When you realize it is, and wonder why, you've taken your first step towards true understanding.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite videos. If you pay close attention to some of the "dots," you'll notice that actually travel into formation on fixed paths as tranluscent blobs and then, after getting into position, they light up. It's very subtle.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Eileen Collins on Late Night with David Letterman

www.kepplerspeakers.com...

Hope this helps Jim

*this isn't THE video in question...still looking for the other one which I have seen before...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Eileen Collins on Late Night with David Letterman

www.kepplerspeakers.com...

Hope this helps Jim

*this isn't THE video in question...still looking for the other one which I have seen before...

Yes, I know about this one. I also know Eileen.

She has too much class to put down a brainless egotistical twit who would only get angry if his happy delusions were punctured.

You want maybe I should ask her what she was thinking?

The other one (if it exists) was what was promised.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by easynow

Wouldn't they just say "No comment" instead of lying?

No they wouldn't

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

yea that isn't the clip

the show i seen and many others did as well had three AstroNOTs sitting next to Letterman and he asked them about UFO's and all three of them stared at each other dumbfounded and never said a word.

it might not be the 114 crew. the video was on youtube years ago and is MIA. not long ago someone here on ATS actually started a thread just to ask if anyone had a copy of the video.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I remember it well - It is a mystery how that video is very hard if not impossible to find...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by ByteChanger
My own experience is -- no secret regulations re UFO stuff, and the only national security issues in mission ops involved some SECRET-level DoD payloads 20-35 years ago, all gone now.

Which part of the term National Security are you not understanding.

As for your payload theory, i guess NROL-26 was just an illusion. Either way its public information so i am not disclosing anything other than what is publicly available throughout the Internet.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by tristar]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You have the responsibility to provide checkable evidence.

remember this Jim ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then you said....

I accept my responsibility for providing checkable citations.

i guess your word is no good because you never made any attempt at all to back up what you claimed.

crop from the STS-80 video

[edit on 15-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

cool i am glad you have seen it too, there are many people that remember that show because my god how could you ever forget it ? it was priceless !!!

i really do not think we can find it online anymore and most likely the only way to get a copy of it would be to contact CBS and request it. of course i'm sure their gonna want money for it. i'll keep looking anyways , thanks

STS-80 Formation over Africa

[edit on 15-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

wow easynow, that cropped picture is incredible!

Whatever those things are, i believe they are intelligently controlled.

No doubt in my my mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That's an awesome picture, easynow.

And like I said, if you pay attention to some of those "dots" and track them with your finger, you're going to realize that they move into the formation as little transluscent blobs and then light up once they get into position. It's very subtle, but very fascinating. One of my favorite videos.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
yea that is a cool pic ain't it ?

i just borrowed it so the credit for that really goes to Mikesingh and i thought what he said about it was interesting.

Interesting! A circle with a dot in the center signifies CREATION! The Beginning! The power of God!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

more from the STS-80 mission

cheers !

[edit on 16-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
it might not be the 114 crew. the video was on youtube years ago and is MIA. not long ago someone here on ATS actually started a thread just to ask if anyone had a copy of the video.

Maybe the dog ate your evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Maybe the dog ate your evidence.

You did check with the first-hand witnesses to get their take on the stuff, didn't you?

What did they tell you?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I respect Jim's thought much and curios what he thinks about this footage. If you did a detailed comment before, could you link, or do you find this footage not that spectacular? Thanks..

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I remember seeing the interview as well, I don't remember which astronauts they were which doesn't help in the search for the video. David's show is owned byWorldWide Pants , his company.

Maybe if you think of the names we can give them a call and see if we could get a copy of the show.

Here's the phone number: 212-975-5300
biz.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
I respect Jim's thought much and curios what he thinks about this footage. If you did a detailed comment before, could you link, or do you find this footage not that spectacular? Thanks..

Sometimes it's just a matter of googling the title of the video and my name! .

I'll look up the URL on my home page if thaqt doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by add alone
reply to post by easynow

I remember seeing the interview as well, I don't remember which astronauts they were which doesn't help in the search for the video. David's show is owned byWorldWide Pants , his company.

Maybe if you think of the names we can give them a call and see if we could get a copy of the show.

Here's the phone number: 212-975-5300
biz.yahoo.com...

This would be helpful -- i'd be happy to link to it on my own page on 'astronaut UFO mythology and misperceptions'.

How come if they're not allowed to talk about it, the internet is full of interviews and quotes of them talking about it?

I think the main complaint around here is that no astronaut has stared into a camera and stated,

"OK, [insert your name here] has been right all along, we've seen UFOs and been ordered to lie about it -- so stop making fun of [name here], and worship his superior intelligence like he deserves."

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by naught

That was a good explanation video, but right after watching it... I watched this video... guess UFO hunters will need a part 2 for this one

Tether Incident - Flight Paths

Also remember that in a hurricane (150 MPH winds) a blade of grass can get driven (like a nail) into trees and telephone poles.

Makes you wonder what a particle of dust could do to a space station at 10,000 MPH

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join