It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest high end video footage of sts-80 ufo's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I know there have been threads regarding this incident but i don't think this latest high end footage has been posted yet as i did a search for it but if it has you can remove it....

looks pretty much like something going on out there.... clear images of some kind of object or craft.... doesn't look like debris to me.... the way they form a formation (circular).... and move... besides if you listen to the commentary about debris and how it couldn't really be debris because of the speed it would be travelling at through space it would be too dangerous for space flight.....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why do the billion-dollar space shuttles have such crappy cameras?

That's bugged me for awhile...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The transparent looking donut shaped ones (like at the beginning there) used to be some of my favorite footage.

Until I saw the episode of UFO Hunters where they replicated the effect exactly with a mock up of the shuttle windows and light passing over debris.

I had assumed that cleared up that, but apparently not?

edit: if you haven't seen it
UFO Hunters Tether Incident Replication

I really didn't want to believe they weren't actually UFO's but... seems to be spot on.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by naught]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I know there have been threads regarding this incident but i don't think this latest high end footage has been posted yet as i did a search for it but if it has you can remove it....

You did check with the first-hand witnesses to get their take on the stuff, didn't you?

What did they tell you?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You did check with the first-hand witnesses to get their take on the stuff, didn't you?

What did they tell you?

Astronauts are not allowed to disclose anything that could be a threat to National Security, but Oberg wants you to believe they would despite the fact it would be a CRIME to do so.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10501
SAFEGUARDING OFFICIAL INFORMATION IN THE INTERESTS OF THE DEFENSE OF THE UNITED STATES
Here is a link to the original 10501 Executive Order from 1953 (Eisenhower Admin.)

www.fas.org...

NASA Office of Defense Affairs: The First Five Years
Chapter 14 - NASA SECURITY CLASSIFICATION PROGRAM.
This chapter deals specifically with the discussion surrounding NASA's adoption of their modified EO 10501 National Security interpretation in 1966

history.nasa.gov...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyone know why Oberg NEVER includes these facts when he cry's about talking to Astronauts ?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

What did they tell you?

Astronauts are not allowed to disclose anything that could be a threat to National Security, but Oberg wants you to believe they would despite the fact it would be a CRIME to do so.

anyone know why Oberg NEVER includes these facts when he cry's about talking to Astronauts ?

Posh. It's the cheaters way out, to disregard direct testimony.

Anything contrary -- they must be liars.

Best way to keep your delusions -- keep your ears plugged, eyes closed, and mind paralyzed to the comments of the folks closest to the scene.

That's easynow's formula for the perfect UFO buff.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
see Jim Oberg has no logical argument to the fact IT WOULD BE A CRIME for any of those Astronauts that he wants you to talk to, to reveal something that is a threat to National Security.....

......so he HAS TO resort to personal Ad hominem attacks !

that's the Oberg way

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wouldn't they just say "No comment" instead of lying?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

did you ever see the David letterman show when they had a couple of Astronauts on and Dave asked them about ufo's and the Astronauts just sat there looking like deer in headlights and never said not one word ?

i don't know the answer to your question Phage and since i don't have a security clearance , it would only be speculation on my part.

i was merely pointing out that Oberg never includes all the facts when he sends someone off to talk to the Astronauts about UFO's

maybe from now on he will so i won't have to keep doing his job for him ?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No, I didn't see it. Maybe it was just such a stupid question they didn't know what to say. I've experienced that right here on ATS on occasion.

You know what Oberg always does? You keep a real close eye on him? Why?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

see Jim Oberg has no logical argument to the fact IT WOULD BE A CRIME for any of those Astronauts that he wants you to talk to, to reveal something that is a threat to National Security.....

......so he HAS TO resort to personal Ad hominem attacks !

that's the Oberg way

At the risk of a strike I must ask - do you think Jim is a victim of NASA mind kontrol? Because I have seen this type of debating with him before, and most times I am left baffled in his perspectives on such things?

hi Jim if you're watching

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Rather than getting into another pissing match, do any of you have other plausible explanations for the lights in the footage posted by the OP? They look extraordinarily uncommon to me, especially their circular formation. What else could it logically be other than a group of UFOs?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I dont think its fair to say an experiment done in a small confined space like on the UFO hunters episode, can be a true representation of what happened out in space, it may seem to have similar results, but because of he differences i don't see how they can conclude it to be the same thing. I guess its like comparing a murder investigation that happened in a small apartment but doing the reconstruction on a football pitch. seems a bit odd to me. Besides that the original footage in the OP, seems to have a lot more credibility to it because of what is happening, not just random things moving around, the do seem to be under inelegant control, IMO.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

did you ever see the David letterman show when they had a couple of Astronauts on and Dave asked them about ufo's and the Astronauts just sat there looking like deer in headlights and never said not one word ?

Is that a fact?

Why isn't it on youtube?

I think you just dreamed it up.

I'm sure you're fully convinced it happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

What did they tell you?

Is that the best response you have? Especially after you are mentioned in the video?

I've looked at a lot of NASA footage myself, but no, I have never attempted to contact the astronauts involved... Besides, I'm sure they have a non-disclosure agreement signed.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Is that a fact?

yep

Why isn't it on youtube?

the video was banned from youtube , i wonder why ?

you wish

www.nasa.gov...

i'm sure your fully convinced it didn't

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
I've looked at a lot of NASA footage myself, but no, I have never attempted to contact the astronauts involved... Besides, I'm sure they have a non-disclosure agreement signed.

Starting OUT "sure", on anything, is a sure way to drive off the edge of the known world into incurable silliness.

You are ASSUMING from the start that you want an excuse NOT to believe what the witnesses might tell you, if you asked them.

My own experience is -- no secret regulations re UFO stuff, and the only national security issues in mission ops involved some SECRET-level DoD payloads 20-35 years ago, all gone now.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

looks pretty much like something going on out there.... clear images of some kind of object or craft.... doesn't look like debris to me.... the way they form a formation (circular).... and move... besides if you listen to the commentary about debris and how it couldn't really be debris because of the speed it would be travelling at through space it would be too dangerous for space flight.....

This was posted just a few weeks ago. This is no high end, high definition footage, it is regular low resolution footage because that is all that's available on the web. The footage is soft and blurry just like the original. Perhaps NASA has higher quality video but we ain't seen it.

As a matter of fact, it looks better in my copy of "THE NASA TRANSMISSIONS: THE SMOKING GUN" as it is closer to a download. But it's no great shakes. It's the content that's impressive.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Is that a fact?

yep

Why isn't it on youtube?

the video was banned from youtube , i wonder why ?

you wish

www.nasa.gov...

i'm sure your fully convinced it didn't

This isn't a symmetrical peeing contest in an endless loop.

You're the one claiming it did happen.

You have the responsibility to provide checkable evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by naught
The transparent looking donut shaped ones (like at the beginning there) used to be some of my favorite footage.

Until I saw the episode of UFO Hunters where they replicated the effect exactly with a mock up of the shuttle windows and light passing over debris.

I had assumed that cleared up that, but apparently not?

edit: if you haven't seen it
UFO Hunters Tether Incident Replication

I really didn't want to believe they weren't actually UFO's but... seems to be spot on.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by naught]

You know, the one thing wrong with explanations such as yours is that you don't seem to realize that anyone can duplicate almost anything. Joe Nickell did it with UFOs, various fools have done it with rods, and now you believe that because those UFO "hunters" had it replicated that it is the answer. Always go to the original material. It still stands on its own and no one can explain what those objects are and how they assembled themselves in a sort-of circle. Not everything has been explained or needs to be explained. Mysteries is all we got.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join