It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Lights are a no no.....in my opinion

page: 3
1
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead
 


You're assuming that the UFO's are manned by astronauts like Alan Shepard or Neil Armstrong. There are many that believe otherwise and see the UFOs as light crafts and and their occupants are beings of light who have the ability to lower their vibration to a point where we can see them and then raise their vibrations again so as to disappear from our limited range of perception.




posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
They could also be used for attraction. Humans are a curious species. Think of how some fish use phosphorescence to attract prey. I'm not saying that visitors would necessarily be predators, but think about all the accounts of people who've claimed to have been abducted after noticing lights in the sky or walking toward the lights to get a closer look? I know it's not a logical answer, but since we don't know, any answer could be possible.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
reply to post by flylead
 


You're assuming that the UFO's are manned by astronauts like Alan Shepard or Neil Armstrong. There are many that believe otherwise and see the UFOs as light crafts and and their occupants are beings of light who have the ability to lower their vibration to a point where we can see them and then raise their vibrations again so as to disappear from our limited range of perception.




Prove it to me they have ability.....



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead
 


Prove to me that they are man made.


You not only embrace ignorance, you flat out reject any logic what so ever, that counters your OP.

You arent here to find out anything, one cannot appeal to anothers common sense , where there is none.

Dont post a question if you refuse any logic other than your own.

Indeed , Do not feed the trolls



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead

Originally posted by Neo__
reply to post by flylead
 


You're assuming that the UFO's are manned by astronauts like Alan Shepard or Neil Armstrong. There are many that believe otherwise and see the UFOs as light crafts and and their occupants are beings of light who have the ability to lower their vibration to a point where we can see them and then raise their vibrations again so as to disappear from our limited range of perception.



Prove it to me they have ability.....



If you want proof then I would think you're going to have to wait for the actual contact.

I personally couldn't provide proof, but it does make sense to me.
Everything vibrates and everything is made of light. So why couldn't there be highly evolved beings who could control these things?



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
They could also be used for attraction. Humans are a curious species. Think of how some fish use phosphorescence to attract prey. I'm not saying that visitors would necessarily be predators, but think about all the accounts of people who've claimed to have been abducted after noticing lights in the sky or walking toward the lights to get a closer look? I know it's not a logical answer, but since we don't know, any answer could be possible.


Yes, attraction would be another way of phrasing what I meant by lowering their vibrations so as to be seen on purpose.

It's the same thing with the crop circles, they have been occurring for years as a means of slow approach. To get our attention that we are not alone.

If they had landed on the front lawn of the White House in the 1950's we would've freaked. It would've been too much for our fragile minds to comprehend all at once. In this way, a slow but increasing presence is acclimatizing us to the possibility that they are here.

I personally believe them to be here to help us and don't put much credence into the abduction claims. I believe them to be highly evolved Beings of Light that are helping us get through a very rough period in our evolution. There are some who believe that they are also mopping and cleaning much of the radioactivity and pollution in our world, but perhaps that idea is a little off topic.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by flylead
 


Prove to me that they are man made.


You not only embrace ignorance, you flat out reject any logic what so ever, that counters your OP.

You arent here to find out anything, one cannot appeal to anothers common sense , where there is none.

Dont post a question if you refuse any logic other than your own.

Indeed , Do not feed the trolls



Trolls is such a gay word to use in an adult world....grow up ffs
I stick by my post



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Anyone consider camouflage, think about every time you look up and see bright lights in the sky, you might even stop for a minuet and say to yourself of a friend, is that a..... oh not its a plain, same coloured lights flashing in a sequence that we recognise. Nothing to see here. :0) juts a thought.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
Anyone consider camouflage, think about every time you look up and see bright lights in the sky, you might even stop for a minuet and say to yourself of a friend, is that a..... oh not its a plain, same coloured lights flashing in a sequence that we recognise. Nothing to see here. :0) juts a thought.


Hey neo5842, I didn't think there were 5841 other neos.

I'm not sure what you meant above. Are you saying UFO's can camouflage themselves as airplanes and russian missiles, and that we become complacent to them in time?


[edit on 12-12-2009 by Neo__]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No offense, sincerely, but I believe this thread was based on a faulty premise from the outset.

Premise being: Alien crafts don't need light to see in space.

Really?

Says who?

Now everyone is debating what, indeed, the lights might actually be for, and of course there are multiple possibilities.

But the simple and short answer is: They need lights to see just like we do.

As for our rockets not having lights, remember those are only propulsion rockets to get them in space. The actual vehicle has lights.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead
 


So in response , you use the term "gay" to insult my vernacular and then add "in an adult world" , Seriously?

This thread is a farce sir, and you need to learn some board etiquette.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
Hi all....I have been following oh forget it....cant be bothered to type a story for my explaination
Point is......If UFO'S come from deep space.....why would they need lights....not likely to meet much on the way are they ?
Explain that.....saves me a typefull


Not only lights, but strobes! As in the 1991 Canadian GUARDIAN UFO case where CUFORN received a VHS tape with footage of a landed UFO. Some pundits said they saw a pickup truck and not a landed craft. To me it didn't look like a truck. But what I found amazing about the object was the frantic strobe. I've never seen a strobe flash like that one and I always wondered why a non-human "aerial" object needed not only a strobe but one that was just going bananas!



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What if the "lights" aren't lights at all?

Take a look at a jet airplane. It has "lights" coming out the tail end (burner), it goes from bright/brighter/low depending on how much thrust is coming out.

If aliens are indeed visiting earth, their technology must be beyond our comprehension, and we're seeing "lights" thinking they're lights in the "earth" sense, while all the time they are just lights from the engines making these crafts hover/fly/whatever.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper
 


Here's a one-liner for you:

Yes. This is probably the most probable.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oops! Replied to wrong reply.


[edit on 12-12-2009 by The Shrike]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't see what the big issue is. Why the animosity?

The idea that lights cannot serve more than one purpose for an alien craft is not realistic.

Unless you are an alien and know what they are used for, they you really can't say what they are for. It's all just a discussion and conjecture.

I can think of a use for lights beyond visual abilities.

Many of the eyewitnesses that see UFO activity at close range end up with conjunctivitis. It is very similar to 'snow blindness' which happens because of excessive exposure to UV light.

UV light is commonly used to disinfect drinking water, in air handling systems, in hospitals, and even to keep drinking glasses sanitary at upscale bars and nightclubs. (That glass case with blue lights inside)

Since evidence points to the use of UV lights on UFOs then maybe they are specifically used to 'disinfect' the local ambient air in the vicinity of ufo activity to protect the occupants of the UFO when they do extravehicular activities. Viruses, fungus, bacteria....maybe the extraterrestrials are susceptible to colds.



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by flylead
 


Prove to me that they are man made.


You not only embrace ignorance, you flat out reject any logic what so ever, that counters your OP.

You arent here to find out anything, one cannot appeal to anothers common sense , where there is none.

Dont post a question if you refuse any logic other than your own.

Indeed , Do not feed the trolls


You call such replies logical? Aren't you being illogical when you misuse the word logic?



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 


a. A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
b. A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.

care to explain how i misused the word logic? Please feel free to enter the debate on the OP.

I do find it interesting how people start attacking others, when they dont agree with their ideas, instead of staying on the subject matter.

By all means, if you feel so strongly, read through my posts and tell me where im off base or where my theory doesnt apply.

edit to add definition of the word

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by The Shrike
 


a. A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
b. A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.

care to explain how i misused the word logic? Please feel free to enter the debate on the OP.

I do find it interesting how people start attacking others, when they dont agree with their ideas, instead of staying on the subject matter.

By all means, if you feel so strongly, read through my posts and tell me where im off base or where my theory doesnt apply.

edit to add definition of the word

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]


You said to the OP:

reply to post by flylead

Prove to me that they are man made.
You not only embrace ignorance, you flat out reject any logic what so
ever, that counters your OP.
You arent here to find out anything, one cannot appeal to anothers
common sense , where there is none.
Dont post a question if you refuse any logic other than your own.
Indeed , Do not feed the trolls


Neo__'s reply to the OP:

You're assuming that the UFO's are manned by astronauts like Alan Shepard or Neil Armstrong. There are many that believe otherwise and see the UFOs as light crafts and and their occupants are beings of light who have the ability to lower their vibration to a point where we can see them and then raise their vibrations again so as to disappear from our limited range of perception.


You call that reply logical? You're defending an illogical reply! You're in no position to complain about "attacking" since in your reply to the OP, you attacked him!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by The Shrike]



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 


The response was quite logical, he asked us to prove that they are alien, and I asked him to prove that they werent, im failing to see how anything can get lost in translation in that fairly simple reply.

And as for attacking, no , I simply remarked on his ability to badger people about their hypothesis on the subject.

Fairly simple actually

Once again, youre getting off topic of the OP.....this isnt rocket science, if you have nothing to contribute, then find find another thread


[edit on 12-12-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join