It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights are a no no.....in my opinion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

There you go again,

Once again, youre getting off topic of the OP.....this isnt rocket science, if you have nothing to contribute, then find find another thread
trying to be controlling and it's not even your thread! But even if it was your thread, Aliens and UFOs is an open forum. You cannot dictate who can or who can't jump into the conversation. People have to put up with your hostility so next time try to leave it at the door.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
WHY CAN'T so many OPs use the [ SEARCH ] button ???????
The ONE at le LEFT of help ! ! ! ! ! top of page.

Why do UFOs need lights?, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UFO Flashing Lights, what are they?, page 1

Why UFOs Have Lights, page 1

UFO "Light Ships" , page 1

Why do UFOs glow?, page 1

Are UFOs brightly lit for a reason other than propulsion?, page 1

. . .etc. . . etc. . .etc. . .

My "key words" where:
UFO ?
LIGHT ?
USE ?
I wanted subjects with **questions**, in them.

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You hit the nail on the head!

But here is the only for repetitive threads to come to an end and I hope Admin or a Mod reads this: ATS should automate the NEW THREAD link so that as soon as you click on it, it takes you, first, to a page that asks if you've used the "search" function before continuing. Possibly not everyone will search first but it will make others think before proceeding. As it is, you'd think that multiple threads about the same subject should be subject to being closed with the first one being left to go ahead and have those who were going to duplicate to, instead, contribute to the ongoing thread. But I guess some people's egos control them and they want to see their names "in lights."

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Here's a one-liner for you:

Yes. This is probably the most probable.

I'm not saying it's the defacto explanation regarding the lights, but I'm just trying to think "out side the box". For all I know, those lights are nothing more then standard plane lights on a plane mistaken for a UFO.

Just throwing my 0.2 cents in.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Lights can also be an end-result of any number of charges (ie, Electrical), or relevant propulsion systems. It can be quite a misnomer to assume (Logically enough I give you) that lights are "On" by purpose in every situation. Take a MIL Jet for instance. If the flames exiting the tail of a MIL Jet could be completely eliminated (Or the glow completely hidden without having to "Flame-Out"), do you think that the MIL would not attempt to do so? As evidence to this, the MIL has progressed in this field tremendously as of recent (With Stealth Aircraft (eg, the F-22, F-117, B-2, etc.) ), but it is still far from being perfected.

If these "Objects" flying around have an Electrically charged skin for instance, and they produce a Plasma glow as a result of such, then that might simply be a side-effect of how they zoom about.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yea, I didn't get that either. If a civilization was advanced enough to travel across galaxies then I would think that they would have some way to see other then visible light. Maybe some contact like device that goes on your eye to see that picks up infra-red and lets you see in no light.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's true. The lights could be propulsion/ anti gravity/ who knows what technology or what its used for. I'd love to find out.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Many UFO reports talk about strong electromagnetic effects. Radios cut out and give nothing but static, electronics fail completely, cars stop etc. It is possible that the propulsion technology they use causes the air around the craft to glow due to an extreme electromagnetic field.

This however does not mean they are alien, they could easily be earth made craft.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm sure aliens have radically advanced tech, we can all agree on that, so i'm sure they have other means of seeing in the dark, infrared, Uv light vision, night vision, etc. Lights can be used for various purposes. Maybe they have advanced scanners that appear to human eyes as lights. you never know, but it seems like flylead has a purpose for not accepting what lights are used for...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

LOL! I agree!!! why would a civilization advanced enough to travel vast distances to come to Earth need headlights?
I guess it's so we can see them

Does the space shuttle have headlights? Does any of the world's space craft have lights?

Just my 2-cents

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They have to have lights to get insurance !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join