It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

A rocket exploding and leaving a trail, is not perfectly concentric, and when extinguished would not merely blink out, causing an expansion of darkness to engulf the glowing area it created.

Exactly, that's maybe the most striking thing. The area turns black from inside out while the surroundings are stil lit up.

How can an exthinguished rocket do that? Wouldn't it just turn black at once.

Also the hole looks blacker than the surrounding sky, it even seems to have cleared clouds, especially in the last posted movie here.

Can anyone explain this effect.

Phage, since you are so sure this is a rocket, surely you will be able to offer an explanation, right.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Deebo
Sorry, but IMHO that is no missile.. A missile spinning out of control is going to spin left right, up down, side to side, dart in one direction, then another, then spin some more, It will be out of control, it will not be stabilized in the same exact spot the whole time, facing the same direction on a dime..Simple physics should tell you that.. Second, when an ICBM is launched, the whole world knows because it shows up on radar, so the fact that every military had no clue in the beginning, bs.. And the other videos of missiles malfunctioning, while may look a little similar, look nothing like that. The masses always think, "well the news, gov, or a scientist said so on T.V., it must be true, no worries, back to American Idol and football games, nothing to see here, move along. I am not claiming to know what it is exactly, but its not a missile. Use logic, simple reasoning, physics, and maybe just a tiny (not much) bit of common sense.

Deebo

Are you a rocket scientist Deebo? I'm not sure if you've taken the time to read through the rebuttals to the "it's not a rocket" claims, but they also include videos of very similar rocket failures.... but rocket failure can mean a number of different things and not necessarily one that is spinning out of control.

If you do some research on failed rocket launches you might discover that they can and do spin in a uniform circular motion, which creates some sort of spiral with it's exhaust... Just look back through any of the threads going on about this Norway spiral.

Of course the "it can't be a rocket" crowd would like to believe that this particular incident resembles nothing of a failed rocket launch even thought there's been plenty of evidence showing quite the opposite. Mainly:

The plume that squiggles and rises from the ground right after launch
The spiral effect in the sky
Even the blue trail

Go back and do some exploring before you state your case as definitive, unless of course you are a rocket scientist, at which point I'll put my shoe in my mouth.

I have done research, and seen a few spiraly things... But nothing with that pattern, and a blue vortex coming out of it.. Missile launches fail all the time, Shuttles fail, they looked nothing like this particular incident. And the fact that you say do some exploring first, why has every scientist, astrologist, military, etc said they have no clue how or what this is? Ohh until someone says its just a russian missile... (code word to stfu)

Speaking of conspiracies... Being that this site covers the most, I would not doubt for a second that people from .gov come here purposely to "debunk" everything. Heck they come on the patriot forums all the time trolling, trying to catch gun owners doing something illegal.. And I talked to an uncle of mine who built spy satellites for the airforce and NASA, he doesn't buy it either. No need to argue "dude" just stating what I think is common sense and from what ive heard from someone who is more in the know-how than we are.

Deebo

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Deebo]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Phage, since you are so sure this is a rocket, surely you will be able to offer an explanation, right.

Phage typed out like thousands of words and a LOT of posts within this thread and the other related threads. Phage has already offered several explanations. surely you don't expect him to repeat himself over and over again?

No offense.

Reading all the posts and all the threads (probably about 3,000 posts in total) - I am still undetermined because I thought it was some kind of UFO, and since yesterday I decided to believe it was a rocket, now...I am just as confused as the rest of you.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I never saw an explanation for this effect that wasn't total bs.

Who are you, his manager?

Maybe you can explain it to me?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That's cool, If you cant understand don't try to but it said," You know what i think? I think its russia trying to scare sombody like they are the baddest nation in the world! Approximately! HAHA

[edit on 12-12-2009 by mrno1]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i love how stupid they honestly believe the masses are

nothing to see here folks it's just a rocket, carry on!

rofl

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can't believe this argument of whether it's a rocket is still going on. The Russian's have already said they launched a new rocket that they're testing, and it failed. There isn't one piece of non-woo-woo evidence to support anything but a failed rocket test.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by the_denv

I never saw an explanation for this effect that wasn't total bs.

Who are you, his manager?

Maybe you can explain it to me?

None of us really know what happened.

No Im not his manager.

I can't explain it to you, here is text from the post I posted that you are referring too:

Reading all the posts and all the threads (probably about 3,000 posts in total) - I am still undetermined because I thought it was some kind of UFO, and since yesterday I decided to believe it was a rocket, now...I am just as confused as the rest of you.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This thread should be moved to hoax
NO PROOF that NASA is trying to cover this up.

HOAX

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
C'mon. Lets not let this divide ATS.

1. The most probable explanation is a rocket.

2. That being said, this is like no rocket that has ever been seen.

3. A similar phenomenon has been discovered 20 years ago in China, although the spiral is less 'clean'. Please only address the footage, not the man presenting it.

4. This could be evidence for it being a rocket, it could be evidence for something else.

5. This video appears to correctly model the envisioned trajectory pattern for the rocket theory:

However, this video does not address the assumption that the rocket has TWO sources of particle/phenomena emission. I mean, why would a rocket be creating two phenomena? I can see fuel out the back, but why would a conventional rocket be spewing something from the front? Is that equivalent to the front of the rocket disturbing the atmosphere on re-entry? What is creating the HUGE grayish spiral in the most popular pictures? Is this particles in space, and why would the front of the rocket be emitting these?

6. This was also posted on this thread(kudos to those responsible for bringing this information to light: pixanomaly, genius/idiot, Blaine91555) and I think this is where the heart of the research should be spent:
Superconductor forcefield to shield re-entering spacecraft?
Magnetic heat shield test could use Russian launcher

This, I think, would easily account for the phenomenon that is seen in the sky over Norway.

1. The rocket then has a reason for creating a spiraling phenomenon from the FRONT of the device. A typical rocket, I think in most peoples minds(who are not rocket 'buffs') would have no reason for creating the spiral disturbance near perfection.

2. This magnetic technology would explain why there is little distortion of the spiral. Smoke is subject to wind and other disturbances. A magnetic field is more likely to stay in structure through atmospheric disturbances, for example light travels through air perfectly. Electromagnetic waves are not so much subject to air disturbances.

3. I believe the Norway Spiral was probably a test of a highly-technical new breed of rockets. Perhaps not so new, given the footage from China. Or maybe not new because I am not a rocket expert.

4. The question we are now left with(and I think much more important) is WHY?

Perhaps it is to get us to look up more...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
here is another video

If that's a rocket I'll eat my hat

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

5. This video appears to correctly model the envisioned trajectory pattern for the rocket theory:

Off course it does. It's a simulation made after the event.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Did you check the post above you?

I think it might be a rocket(not my first choice, though) but a crazy high-tech rocket.

We will not see a closer video than the one from China, I don't think.

The real question that we should be addressing, is why? If there is a global elite cabal, then why do this?

If it is the high-tech rocket like is proposed above, then for what purpose? Fear? but so many believe it is something other than a rocket, so fear of what?

It seems to me it is more like a publicity stunt than a 'failed rocket'.

Even if it is a failed rocket, why then did they launch a rocket? and a high tech one at that?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Yes, but for those of us who are less arrogant in our knowledge of rockets, it provides a clear model as to why the formation would be made.

Do you have any other thoughts besides that? What do you think about the superconducting forcefield theory? Is this commonplace in rocket-science? I have never heard of it, so it is very intriguing to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

There is a fundamental problem here that will never resolve the issue at hand because in the face of the evidence that's been provided that visually indicates a rocket, people are still choosing to be selective and somewhat unreasonable in what they want to see and believe...

I will post again some images and video that would clearly indicate this to be a rocket...now some of you "it's not a rocket" folks will surely say "well it looks nothing like the norway spiral" or "there's no way that it's the same thing"...

Where is the open-mindedness here? More evidence has been provided to show that most likely what we're seeing is a failed rocket launch... However I've seen no evidence of the contrary...

I want this to be something more spectacular too but when I look at the pieces that say this is a rocket, even though it's not exact, it's very similar in many ways...

And since when have we all become experts in the nature of intercontinental rockets do say in the face of all the evidence that this was not a rocket? Come on...

Pic one from norway incident: (credit to Erasurehead)

Notice the circled contrail at the bottom right.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b6caeb3e201.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic two: (credit to Erasurehead)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdfd973a2fad.jpg[/atsimg]

Pic three & four: this is of a minuteman III ICBM launched from Vanderberg airforce base (credit to kyleplatinum)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c8936499fbb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ec4d0799ffd.jpg[/atsimg]

Now if you can look at those comparisons and honestly say to yourself that there is absolutely no similarity then your delusional and/or ignorant IMO. In the Norway pics there is clearly a contrail similar to the ones seen after rocket launches... The blue is most likely the result of the dawning sun rays hitting remnants of exhaust from the rocket in such a way to give that blue hue-- probably similar to how a rainbow is seen..

Heres a video of a rocket launch from russia back in 2006 that shows a bluish hue emanating from the rear of the rocket (4 sec in)... you'll also notice the "blackhole" effect (14 sec in) when it enters the next stage and then begins to spiral.. unfortunately it moves out of frame so we're not able to see it in all of it's glory but you can clearly see the resemblance to the norway spiral... Also take note to the time of day...

So we've got visual comparisons that resemble the Norway incident plus the Russians themselves saying they launched it... why is there still a debate here??

[edit on 12-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I watched this Vid, good one btw, and I follwed the link there to Hoeglan's Enterprise website, and he has a theory :

Link

A "Nobel Torsion Message" Over Norway?
This belated (and 180-degree) lagging Russian "admission," unfortunately, has all the appearances of a hastily-ordered cover-up--

Of something "far more interesting" ....

The possible demonstration, on the literal eve of Obama's arrival in Oslo, of a blatantly public "Hyperdimensional/Torsion Physics technology" ... somehow, also connected to President's Obama's imminent acceptance of his Nobel Prize--

In conjunction with a carefully re-scheduled Russian missile test ....

There is an 'Part two coming' at the bottom there, so ..

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Yes, but for those of us who are less arrogant in our knowledge of rockets, it provides a clear model as to why the formation would be made.

I'm not claiming I know a lot about rockets.

I just don't believe that a craft in space randomly leaking stuff creates a perfect spiral. Why would it? Why not just shoot of in the opposite direction of the leak?

Do you have any other thoughts besides that? What do you think about the superconducting forcefield theory? Is this commonplace in rocket-science? I have never heard of it, so it is very intriguing to me.

I don't know. In the beginning I was pretty convinced it was a rocket, but now I just don't see why the rocket would make a perfect spiral, and I really don't see how a rocket could produce the "black hole' effect, with light emanating outwords.

That just doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow, david Wilcock and P.Camelot is on this already ..

Project Camelot Radio - December 10, 2009.

David Wilcock's personal updates on recent events,
including Disclosure, Spiral Lights over Norway, Moscow etc.

Intuitive researcher and lecturer David Wilcock discussed his prophetic dreams and confirmations of major social realignment beginning this fall, potential for an ET disclosure from the U.S. government, and new information that evolution is driven by galactic energy fields. His series of dreams depicted an asteroid being moved into position in order to wipe out part of the Earth's population, and then a huge apparition of the Virgin Mary stopping the asteroid with her hand. He views this imagery symbolically, and suggested that it represents the Illuminati's plan to reduce the world's population through economic collapse, Swine Flu, and war & conflagration. His "inside sources" have informed him that America is on the verge of a horrific set of economic events, including the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.

But the Illuminati's agenda could be halted by a full-scale disclosure of the ET presence, Wilcock asserted. His sources have told him that such a disclosure is planned to occur before the end of 2009, and a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world. Yet, a variety of ET species are visiting the Earth, including the Annunaki, who are reptilian in appearance, and a controlling force behind the Illuminati, he continued.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Wow, david Wilcock and P.Camelot is on this already ..

Project Camelot Radio - December 10, 2009.

David Wilcock's personal updates on recent events,
including Disclosure, Spiral Lights over Norway, Moscow etc.

Intuitive researcher and lecturer David Wilcock discussed his prophetic dreams and confirmations of major social realignment beginning this fall, potential for an ET disclosure from the U.S. government, and new information that evolution is driven by galactic energy fields. His series of dreams depicted an asteroid being moved into position in order to wipe out part of the Earth's population, and then a huge apparition of the Virgin Mary stopping the asteroid with her hand. He views this imagery symbolically, and suggested that it represents the Illuminati's plan to reduce the world's population through economic collapse, Swine Flu, and war & conflagration. His "inside sources" have informed him that America is on the verge of a horrific set of economic events, including the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.

But the Illuminati's agenda could be halted by a full-scale disclosure of the ET presence, Wilcock asserted. His sources have told him that such a disclosure is planned to occur before the end of 2009, and a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world. Yet, a variety of ET species are visiting the Earth, including the Annunaki, who are reptilian in appearance, and a controlling force behind the Illuminati, he continued.

I thought Wilcock already retracted his alien discolsure stuff (or at least pushed it back another year)

c2c is doing a special on it on sunday as well
and last night they had hoagland on c2c talking about it for the last halfhour

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I believe this was a rocket spinning out of control burning up it's fuel. If you look at the sequence of images there is a clear trajectory path that the spiral is moving in. if the spiral was remaining in one place then we would have something on our hands worthy of investigation.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join