It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
the russian missie was an the interception and disturbance of the event not the cause

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Going off the op's topic and the preeminence of spirals in ancient history I started to research discs with spirals I started with the

PHAISTOS DISK

users.otenet.gr...
It has not been adequately decoded.

Then I came across this

the Magliano Lead Disk

www.maravot.com...
I don't know about the translation but here it is,its interesting

M1 M to lead to the hill, highground to us of Gnaeus I possess myself; I led M8 I make blind/uncertain Marcus; I atoned for/expiated the blind daily, for a long time (L. diu) of the goddess Dione itself M13 to the goddess Menerva who of her you wage war I give, present houses M19 to the north of them the god you shunned; you plead to the power there; M24 I am gentle; to him he drove the god Tin there the reigns of the chariot; greedy M32 you arose; your reigns to the I have trusted in M38 the rough sharp rock often, so many times possesses 130 knights I reap M45 myself of the house of the goddess Dia Leth (name?) I allure Bacchas, Euans of the the aliens M50 I control his (It. suo, sua) queen supposing that she grows strong of you, yours the bronze, copper of the age M60 in the horses, army you take/bring (It. menare) of me I rejoice to us of the Marsi the whole M67 Cimthum (place?) whereby the goddess Dia Leth (name?) to be situated to the seas (L. mare-is) the war (L. bellum-i) I bear (L. enitor, niti, nisus, or nixus) there M74 the covetus/greedy because (L. quia) I rejoice (L. laetor-ari) of Cimtem (place name?) I possessed/dwelled whose (It. chi) mare (L. equa-ae) they separate (L. sepo-are) so many times (L. toties -iens) M78 you whom I gather, assemble to destroy the people of Henna to nothing I came and derived, drew love (end of script)

Then I found this(a bit odd I'll grant you but read on.
teachinghandwork.blogspot.com...

In various mythologies the spiral is a globally positive symbol. Here are some of the meanings that have been attributed to the spiral. Carl Jung, the famous psychiatrist, said that the spiral is an archetypal symbol that represents cosmic force. In ancient Britain, the spiral seems to have been associated with the feminine as the doorway to life. It has been associated with the cycles of time, the seasons, the cycle of birth, growth, death, and then rebirth. The cycles of time and nature are the cycles of life. Some consider the spiral a symbol of the spiritual journey. It is also considered to represent the evolutionary process of learning and growing. It seems that life doesn't proceed in a straight line. The path of life more closely resemble a spiral. We seem to pass the same point over and over again but from a different perspective each time. To walk and then stand in the center of a spiral or labyrinth has been a psycho-spiritual exercise for centering the consciousness. The spiral stands for coming into being. The spiral shows up often in nature - in hurricanes and tornados, in the pattern of seeds in a sunflower, in the growing tips of ferns, in the pattern that leaves grow on a stem, in the shape of a nautilus shell, and, as a helix, the shape of the DNA molecule.

I don't think it was a Russian missile.First off we are not dealing anymore with governments that are separate from each other so I believe a global conspiracy is a possibility.Second I believe the ancients were trying to pass on information to us that has been obfuscated and hidden from us by the TPTB.I leave it to you to decide.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Imagir

So it's a coincidence that the missile was launched from a location in the same direction that the spiral was observed? At the same time?

The Bulava missile was test-fired from the submarine Dmitry Donskoi in the White Sea early on Wednesday but failed at the third stage, the defence ministry said.

The pre-dawn morning launch coincided with the appearance of an extraordinary light over northern Norway. Images of the light prompted explanations ranging from a meteor, northern lights, a failed missile to even a UFO.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

Are you seriuos, Phage? You insist about the illogical conjectures of the "missile"?

Do you know that you CAN'T TEST your new supersecret ICBM Missile over a NATO country like Norway and that if you do so it will be considerate as a NUCLEAR ATTAK while President of USA is in visit in the Norwegian capital?

Do you know the trajectory of the supposed missile?
I'm really surprised of your insufficient cognitions of geography.

I hope that you do not have some kind of role into the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles tests, otherwise you would make to burst the third world war!

You must be far away also from fireworks the next christmas!!

link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Imagir

Also, the human eye can only see about 60-100 miles, and that's off shore.

I knew the stars werent billions of light years away.

Same here. I always thought it was way too warm out for the sun to be billions of miles away. 60-100 miles away, thats more like it!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Blender]

link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Nobody cares what you think. Please explain how the ancients are sending these messages to us. Without an explanation your words are worthless.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyleplatinum
More to add!....

People talking about the size of the plume....well here you go!

a night launch of a Minuteman III ICBM from Vandenberg Air Force Base

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11d25c6090cb.jpg[/atsimg]

and another...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f20d5655610.jpg[/atsimg]

Those look familiar...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I am very disappointed in what this event has revealed to me. That so many ATSers can't see what is now so obvious. It was a missile from a russian sub launched at dawn the pictures verify the direction and so forth.

Ancient spirals? Richard Hogland with his special messages over Norway?

Geesh! Where has all rationality gone? I admit it was very strange upon first discovering it and a rocket seemed at first implausible because of the perfect symmetry and so forth. But now upon reflection of the facts it is clear that is exactly what it is. There is simply no evidence to support any other theory. All the known FACTS support the theory of it being a missile to any reasoned mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You have to know how russians think to appreciate that what they say and do are two different things, especially if something will give them a lead in space tech. I reckon they didn't square things off with NATO,

...but comrade its already loaded.
oops doesnt go according to plan
...president blame aliens or God not moving his mouse (not my joke) to spare embarrassment.

:-)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Where did you get the idea that it happened above Norway or Finland?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
as i said i dont know what it is
im working in norway at the moment i sat the event i looked away before it disapeared and turned into the hole in the sky like whaen you put washing up liquid in oily water
but i saw it i felt that it was something more than a usually wxplainable event
im not religious by any stretch of the imagination but this is more than what we are being told

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The missile was launched from a location southeast of Tromso (in the direction of your green arrow). The spiral was seen low in the sky, east southeast of Tromso, it was not overhead.

The missile was launched before dawn. The spiral was seen before dawn.

The spiral was produced by the missile.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

your images got me curious what more distant shuttle launches might look like

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lucca

Can you point out the location you were observing the event from on Google Earth? With a few arrows pointing at the spirals direction?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Wow I guess I'm the only one on this thread that isn't sure of what it is.I'm willing to admit I DON"T KNOW!I can't PROVE anything!But I am hesitant to believe what NASA and Russia are telling me It's way to convenient and their honesty is in question.So I will keep proposing alternate theory's of what it might be IF YOU DON"T MIND of coarse.

Maybe I assumed you could connect the dots but I guess not,so I will spell it out ;
It is a possibility that this is not a "Russian missile".
It is a possibility that it is an astrological event.
It is possible it was witnessed in the past By our ancestors.
It is possible our governments are aware of this and are covering it up.

What do you think?
What do you know?
And how do you know it?

I'll answer that last one.
Because someone told you.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As I and others have stated before, this is nothing more than a Rocket gone awry. Anyone who has experience with Rocketry and/or Propulsion Systems in general, knows full well that corkscrew contrail patterns are a key characteristic of such.

Here, in case you do not believe me, take a look for yourself:

Here is a Sub-Launched Trident Missile Failure:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38ca55088fa8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Imagir

The missile was launched from a location southeast of Tromso (in the direction of your green arrow). The spiral was seen low in the sky, east southeast of Tromso, it was not overhead.

All right.

It is very hard to tell how far away these things are visible from. If you have no experience in that kind of a thing.

I however have heard that missile tests like this were often visible in Lapland during the cold war.

The missile didn't fly over Finland and Norway. (I lost hope with the UFO explanation a lot earlier...)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Did you just change your signature with that 100 mile limit on eyesight stuff?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Those do not look anything like the event over Norway.They are not symmetrical like the one allegedly over Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Imagir

"TROMSO" IS IN NORWAY! ON THE NORTHERN Coast of Norway!! And it is the place The spiral was seen

The "presumed" ICBM Missile was launched from a russian submarine in White Sea near Arkhangelsk in RUSSIA!

Or you suppose that Norway (NATO Country) allowed this supersecret russian test from its national water?

THERE ISN'T RUSSIAN MISSILE!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One of you believers should carve this "event" into a rock or paint it on a cave wall.

In fact, all of you should.

When the world ends due to various theories youre all predicting this "event" signals the rocks and cave paintings will serve as warnings to the next generation should anyone survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join