It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija
I have some questions (but no answers)...

1) Why do the Russians test a rocket so close to a Nato country, do they want to provoke a World War Three? I believe everybody except North Korea does tests like this in a remote location, just for this reason.

2) Why did they do it so close to a Nato country, to show Nato they have crappy missiles and can be nuked at will?

3) Why did the Russians have such a bad rocket, has the quality of their rocket engineering become a lot worse than what it was in the time of Sputnik and Gagarin some 50 years ago?

4) Why didn't they just push the self-destruct button of the rocket, it is very dangerous to spin out of control rockets around like that.

Just like I said, only questions, no answers.

Because they're the Russians!!

(no offense Russians,
)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

This explanation is enough for me.

It is really true that the Russians can do this. Even today. Shooting SLBM's over neutral and Nato countries.

I need to take my tin foil hat off and put an anti-radiation suit on. It is the new Cold War folks. They will start shooting live missiles any minute now.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Foliohattuilija]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

to The Oracle, please post more often I enjoy looking at your avatar.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I say rocket schmocket...

Maybe a rocket plus some unintended, unidentified 'X factor' that we can't identify from the footage and pics.

I don't like this arrogant statement by the person quoted in the OP:

Want to know what the Devil really is? Satan, The Dragon, Lucifer, Nibiru, The Destroyer, Nemesis, The Frightener, Phaeton, Plant X...all the same thing. A brown dwarf star.

Maybe all are the same, but Lucifer is Venus. I thought Satan was the Moon.

The other ones might fit. Horned entities most likely are also throwbacks to crescent moons, or the ages of zodiac animals that have horns.

I do like the connection with the electric universe stuff, and the Thunderbolts website:
Thunderbolts

I would like to believe its JUST a rocket, and nothing more. But how big is that spread on the spiral in some of the pics? Its gotta be miles... What would be the particles that the rocket is spitting out to get that effect?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I knew people weren't going to accept the official story even when they see the actual rocket spinning out of control. Deny Ignorance! We have video evidence, scientific evidence, and the Russians admitted it was their rocket. I mean what more proof do you need?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by IceDash

Videos have already been posted of failed rockets making spirals.

Just search before you post your ignorance!

China had a spiral rocket, Russia had a spiral rocket... now this one...

Did every one forget this has happened before?!

You can't test your newest supersecret ICBM Missile over NATO Countries like Finland and Norway, and in the same time when the President of the United States is in Oslo!
If you do a thing like this you are a fool and this action could interpretate as an NUCLEAR ATTAK!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Did you even watch your video??

At 2:12 it says "and though the cause of the spiral in the nordic sky is NOW KNOW, it doesn't make the pictures any less spectacular"...

They KNOW what the spiral is, it's a failed missile launch... but I guess there was OTHER lights in the sky that people think they saw...

They confirmed a failed missle test.... case closed... stop posting ignorance now.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I would like to point out that Finland is not yet in Nato. But it is very close.

Yes, I think that if this really was a missile then we have to prepare for nuclear war now. You really don't shoot SLBM's over Nato countries.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Foliohattuilija

Maybe it was supposed to be a symbolic show of force for the visiting US president. Oops that was embarrassing

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

mamt è ignorance!

Please answer to my question: you could test your missile over another country?

link   

reply to post by Imagir

They confirmed a failed missle test.... case closed... stop posting ignorance now.

Actually failed missile test over neutral Finland and Nato Norway is even WORSE than it being the UFO invasion fleet. Russians are obviously trying to provoke a nuclear war. I don't want Russian SLBM's flying over my country.

link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I believe Richard Hoagland has a good explanation of this on his website, he called it a possible "NOBEL MESSAGE"

www.enterprisemission.com...

link   
This was posted on another thread by goddogo1

give any stars to him.
This kind of shoots down the Russian missile theory(sorry couldn't resist the pun)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

reply to post by IceDash

You can't test your newest supersecret ICBM Missile over NATO Countries like Finland and Norway, and in the same time when the President of the United States is in Oslo!
If you do a thing like this you are a fool and this action could interpretate as an NUCLEAR ATTAK!

Hey why not... like I said before, It's the Russians...since when do we ever expect anything different... they're just flexing their muscles....

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by IceDash

NOBODY is saying that rockets don't spiral . You can post videos of spiraling rockets until your fingers are nothing more than bloody nubs, but the fact remains that NONE of them come CLOSE to looking like what happened in Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
NASA and their cover-ups... What's wrong with them?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The missile test was not over Norway. It was hundreds of miles away.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Hey why not... like I said before, It's the Russians...since when do we ever expect anything different... they're just flexing their muscles....

Then again it might be better to use a functional SLBM to do flex your muscle.

To use an experimental missile that spirals out of control makes the Russians look incompetent and weak besides belligerent.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija

reply to post by Imagir

Actually failed missile test over neutral Finland and Nato Norway is even WORSE than it being the UFO invasion fleet. Russians are obviously trying to provoke a nuclear war. I don't want Russian SLBM's flying over my country.

No kidding...

Or even worse than that---- the Russians trying to open up a blackhole over my country's airspace!! I'll take the missile over that any day!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This is desperation. I understand people saying that there may be something to things that people deny, or do not claim to.

But this is a missile, a test, the 31st attempt to launch the same missile, in the same location.

This was expected, known of, logged, documented and recorded before it happened, during and after the event. It has been claimed by Russia to be theirs, they are embarassed about it.

You can see the smoke trail from the ground from the launch. Its a missile, full stop, end of story. No one with half their own mind left would even claim it to be otherwise....

And I though I made wacky claims...

Please tell me your not being serious and this is a wind up... ???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The missile test was not over Norway. It was hundreds of miles away.

Launched from the White Sea?

It went around Norway doing a nice little curve before it exploded in front of Tromso?

Was it an SLBM or a Cruise Missile? I don't know if SLBM's are actually Cruise Missiles? Also I don't know if Cruise Missiles do fly that high?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join