It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

It was exactly that.

Occams razor is plenty dull around these parts, these days.

See my signature.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
reply to post by Phage

not according to Stellarium. It shows it in the SSW at 8am. Didn't the one photo show it coming from the direction of the sun?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 2 cents]

Actually I am not sure about the time setting in stellarium it seems it is using my EST as its time. Actual dawn in Norway at Tromso is SSE. The direction the missile was supposedly launched and the one photo shows the trial coming up from the direction of the sun.

It all fits. All of it. It was a failed missile that the russians fired in the morning from the white sea SE of Tromso, Norway. It left the atmosphere and began spiraling forming in the vacuum of space the perfect spiral we see.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by Foliohattuilija

How many times does someone have to tell you people this: The missile didn't fly over Norway!

Or did I miss something?

[edit on 11/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

No. It didn't.

Because there was not a russian missile!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks to the poster who stated that extra-planetary objects such as comets also produce the spiral effect, and to the poster who pointed out the trajectory of the launch was not 100% concordant with a sensible trajectory or even a test launch from a sub (usually headed towards say the uninhabited Kamchatka region of russia? ;-) )

The member who also posted the video that starts off sensibly mentioning a spiral effect observed 20 years ago in China using the keyword Plasma (although it did get silly later on).

Who says ATS doesnt serve to bring things together.

You tell me if this article from November 25th 2009 doesn't seem to explain it.

Magnetic shielding, if successful, could offer the prospect of lighter and more reliable heat shields, as well as that of being able to re-use re-entry craft more easily.

Flight quotes an EADS Astrium official, Detlev Konigorski, as saying that the idea is "gaining more momentum", but nonetheless far from being a done deal. However, the DLR is now said to be "on board".

Not many of the technical issues seem to have been addressed yet, with the allied corporate and space-agency boffins still assessing the performance of the proposed superconducting coil and pondering methods of fitting it into a Russian "Volan" escape pod.

If the ploy goes ahead, however, the idea would be to test it relatively cheaply by launching the magnetic Volan on a suborbital trajectory using a modified SS-N-18 ballistic missile (NATO codename "Stingray") fired from a Russian submarine offshore and coming down in the remote Kamchatka peninsula.

the full article appears here and another here

a superconductor falling through the atmosphere, whether as intended or otherwise, should cause a novel effect as it
a) interacts with the magnetosphere
b) burns up

What say you?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

You think the Sun rises in the west? Not on this planet.
Here it is at 10:00. At 8:00 it's lower and more to the east. It moves toward the west
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f1ca064e2e3.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I believe even Russia said it was a missle and I doubt they would lie on behalf of NASA.

this is what i find amusing:

The American Government claims its a weather baloon and all you tin hatters out there scream foul & cover up

The Russian Government claims missle malfunction and you say "oh, okay well that figures"

Im finding my self in unfamiliar territory here where i actually think this isn't a missile exploding...but something else entirely.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, it was using my system time of EST. You are correct see post above. You see i put in the location and the time of 8am and did not stop to think about the time being 8am EST on stellarium or for that matter the direction it was showing me the sun in for the morning locally - you see? no reason to be condescending - I made a mistake.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
More to add!....

People talking about the size of the plume....well here you go!

a night launch of a Minuteman III ICBM from Vandenberg Air Force Base

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11d25c6090cb.jpg[/atsimg]

and another...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f20d5655610.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Imagir

Also, the human eye can only see about 60-100 miles, and that's off shore.

I knew the stars werent billions of light years away.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

So it's a coincidence that the missile was launched from a location in the same direction that the spiral was observed? At the same time?

The Bulava missile was test-fired from the submarine Dmitry Donskoi in the White Sea early on Wednesday but failed at the third stage, the defence ministry said.

The pre-dawn morning launch coincided with the appearance of an extraordinary light over northern Norway. Images of the light prompted explanations ranging from a meteor, northern lights, a failed missile to even a UFO.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pixanomaly

that is an excellent theory
the most comprehensive i've seen yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The spiral is the secret teaching of the mystery schools and Pythagorus. The spiral gives definition to the concept of pi and the concept of precession. That is the trick to the sun sigil cross of the zodiac. The universe does not move in a circle. The oros does not boros.

This was created by the mystery schools by their use of the sun sigil in order to "trap" man into one of four basic personality structures that can be used to divide and conquer a population. The four quadrants that make up the cross of the zodiac can be found throughout Psychodynamic Neo-Freudian Psychology.

It is the four personalities of the Greeks: sanguine, melancholy, phlematic, and choleric.

The spiral is sacred. See Fibonacci Sequence and if you want to trip out on this for a sec check out this interpretation of the Tool song "Lateralus" found on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Swing on the spiral.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i witnessed the norway event first hand i saw it with my own eyes
from my perspective the event looked exactly as the photographs show it less rings of course but the general spiral motif is accurate i cant surmise what it was but the definate line o symmetry was to perfect to be a random occilating out of control missle generally known throughout the world it could be a ufo
it could be some new tech
but the pictures are acceurate minus some rings but generally they are accurate

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey at least I had the idea to check the time and location of the sun against the photos to find the direction it came from. Though I initially made a mistake with stellarium.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Thanks credit to some very talented posters before me :-)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Good on you for checking it out. I sounded a bit too grumpy. This place is getting to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Where is the evidence NASA is attempting to cover up this spiral? This topic seems derailed to me

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ps i apologise for spelling i just must hurry

only instinct tells me this is something inhuman
but not a natural occurence

im not a techie but i know what i felt when i saw what i saw
this wasnt usual

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lucca

A failed missile doesn't necessarily mean that it lost control.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pixanomaly

A bit too soon I think.

Detlev Konigorski of EADS Astrim, speaking in Manchester last month at the 2009 European air and space conference, said he expected the test to take place three years after it is approved, and that should be some time in the next decade.

www.physorg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join