It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: War-monger Obama should have returned Nobel Award

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Your right Obama is peaceful and will (eventually) fulfill his promise to end those wars (but only after he kicks ass first), after all, Democrats never start pointless, endless wars (Vietnam) they just clean them up

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by 2 cents

My avatar represents the shadowy figures who are moving forward with their plans. This does not include the President. If you think Obama, or any President for that matter, are involved, you're an idiot.

Then I'm an idiot

Wow you really do deserve the junk coming down the pike. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
This is a question for Mak Mako and that is why does the american taxpayer have to pay the bill for his travel to recieve this Nobel Prize when I would imagine most feel the same way and that is why did he get it in the first place? If anything he should pay the taxpayers back for the trip.This country has more problems that need him here to take care of. We can't afford to spend this type of money for a trip when the country is in a recession. I just want to have a president that looks out for the american people not his own selfish agendas.

Selfish agenda? The money that he received with the Peace Prize, which is about $1.4 million dollars, is being donated to charity.

And you have the balls to come on in this forum and complain about him being selfish?

Who do you think you are by saying he's selfish?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents

reply to post by 2 cents

My avatar represents the shadowy figures who are moving forward with their plans. This does not include the President. If you think Obama, or any President for that matter, are involved, you're an idiot.

Then I'm an idiot

Wow you really do deserve the junk coming down the pike. Good luck!

Far better then believing that Clinton, Bush, and now Obama are all apart of the same conspiracy...

It will not involve any major elected official.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Because, peace is made in many ways. We're dealing with an enemy here that if we were to stop fighting with them, they'll attack us again.

So, let's say we stop feuding with Al-Qaeda and head out of Afghanistan.

What happens the next time they attack us, Sacks?

[edit on 11/12/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

They are part of the same conspiracy!

It's obvious to anyone not in love with Ds and Rs. They are the same. Obama is not undoing any important NWO plans that Bush, Clinton and Bush Sr. have already laid.

Man that is some POWERFUL kool aid you're drinking. Put down the glass and step away while you still have some functioning brain cells.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why in the world would anyone trust the government to run anything. Name me just one Dept in the Federal Government, and not the Dept of Corrections, that was designed for the people that runs well. Everything the government touches turns to crap. Every single Dept and program that the government has for the most part, is just a way to fleece money from the public.
IMHO Obama is nothing more than a Uncle Tom. He's feeding the war machine/MIC just as Bush did before him. He has got in line just like every president before him has. We will never see a President that represents the people, the PTB will never let it happen.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Kanati]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Mak Mako so he gave it to charity then why not give it back to the american people who right now are having a hard time living and losing all there belongings because of a recession. What charities did he give it to? I am all for charitble donations, but when the country you run is in this bad a shape giving back to your country is the best charitable contribution you can give. Spending money we do not have is not an answer to getting this country back on its feet. He got that much money then he could have paid for his own way instead of the hard working people that are struggling to live.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

They are part of the same conspiracy!

It's obvious to anyone not in love with Ds and Rs. They are the same. Obama is not undoing any important NWO plans that Bush, Clinton and Bush Sr. have already laid.

Man that is some POWERFUL kool aid you're drinking. Put down the glass and step away while you still have some functioning brain cells.

I'd love to know, 2 Cents, but how far back does the presidential conspiracy plan go?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanati

The Department of Transportation is doing well, IMO.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let me get this straight ...

- corporations are evil, greedy and don't care about you or me (I couldn't agree more especially big pharma)

- And government cares about you and me and won't let said corporations take advantage of us.

Awww, its really sweet that you think big government and politicians care about you. Sweet in a naive, little, trusting puppy sort of way.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I guess people see being the president as a right and it is not it is a priviledge and when the people in this country finally figure this out the country may be able to get back to being a place where dreams can come true again.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Quite possibly back to just after JFK. But with certainty Bush Sr.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Mak Mako so he gave it to charity then why not give it back to the american people who right now are having a hard time living and losing all there belongings because of a recession. What charities did he give it to? I am all for charitble donations, but when the country you run is in this bad a shape giving back to your country is the best charitable contribution you can give. Spending money we do not have is not an answer to getting this country back on its feet. He got that much money then he could have paid for his own way instead of the hard working people that are struggling to live.

It's MANTO, and he'll give it to a charity that deserves it.

See, Obama doesn't think about only the American people. He thinks about everybody on the planet?

Why?

BECAUSE WE ALL SHARE THIS PLANET! WE'RE ALL HUMANS!

Your an idiot with your ideas of how you only want to help only yourselves and leave others in countries to scrounge off the dirt on the ground should be ashamed!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

- corporations are evil, greedy and don't care about you or me (I couldn't agree more especially big pharma)

- And government cares about you and me and won't let said corporations take advantage of us.

Awww, its really sweet that you think big government and politicians care about you. Sweet in a naive, little, trusting puppy sort of way.

Most of these multi-national corporations are greedy.

That's a truth...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You serious? You think that if we stop fighting they will attack again? We cant even control crime in our own country. Stopping the war will save lives. The next step would be to prepare for an attack. The dummbest thing Ive read all day was if we stop fighting they will continue. Thats just giving an excuse for war. This war is just pissing them off even more. Its only making it worse. You think that by catching "Bin Laden" they will stop? This isnt medievel warfare. Regardless we are putting people into a war zone. Doesnt matter the cause. There is no good side in a war. Both sides are killing other people. The troops arnt fighting for our freedoms they are fighting for their lives. They are fighting for Exxons freedoms and rights and for other companies who need to stay in the middle east.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Most of these multi-national corporations are greedy.

That's a truth...

and I agree ...

But government is made up of people just like big corporations are. It's not like they do what they do because they are selfless. Most in congress and the senate are millionaires or become a millionaire during their first term in office. Don't you think trusting them is a little foolhardy?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by 2 cents

A shadow government is going on right now, deep within the government, but it's not made up of the President.

It's made up of figures who have worked within the Department of Defense for half of their lives. It's made up of men that when they leave the government, they're given top secret clearance for the rest of their lives. Men who are working with business tycoons, media moguls, etc.

So its impossible then... that they would have the power to put anyone they want into the White House? The President of course would know little or nothing about the main agendas but he would still know he had some extra help along the way.

Media Moguls eh..... you think they would be able to influence the opinion of the masses to progress any agenda they wanted? Help nudge the masses towards a certain decision using the clever Media manipulation?

Do you really think that with this shadow government running things from behind the scenes, that Obama has the power to do anything they do not want him to do?

Its like you have one eye open and the other one closed in regarding the full extent of the power and control these people have.

I'll leave you with this....

Anyone with half a brain can see that the Federal Reserve is an Abomination on the American people and a source of control for the Shadow government...right?? So if this president is what you think he is....Why did he not support Ron Paul's Bill to Audit the Fed? All he would have had to do is give his backing to the bill in public and 90% of the American people would demand the bill go through.
Instead, some of his closest adviser's are connected to wall street and the Fed! Who in turn are controlled by this Shadow Government

[edit on 11-12-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sorry Mr Manto, but you said he gave to charity can you elaborate more on what charities? If you know please tell me and maybe my views might change, but I very well doubt it. Right now the biggest charity that needs help is the economy and if I am wrong then I am wrong.Would giving the money back to the american taxpayer be so wrong since he did nothing to earn that 1.4 million anyway. In fact it would mean he was paid to come get the award and the taxpayers would not have to spend what we do not have. That is basic economics. If you win an all expense paid vacation you do not pay for things with a credit card and give the money away you use there money that will pay for it right. Well why would it not work the same way if he were to have used that money to pay for the trip. To me he is trying to make himself look better by giving it away, but he would have looked just as good had he have said he was going to payback the taxpayers for the trip. Would not have hurt his approval ratings in fact it would have helped i am sure.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by mahtoosacks

Because, peace is made in many ways. We're dealing with an enemy here that if we were to stop fighting with them, they'll attack us again.

So, let's say we stop feuding with Al-Qaeda and head out of Afghanistan.

What happens the next time they attack us, Sacks?

[edit on 11/12/09 by Mak Manto]

you are starting to sound like bush!

i think that we should at least try to find the guy who attacked us the first time. these were individuals. individuals in an organization the cia funded for years.

osama may have went rogue, but the previous administrations had many chances to catch him.

if we pull our forces out of all these places we shouldnt be to begin with, then maybe they wouldnt be so mad with us to want to bomb us.

we effectively started a war against individuals, and now we are just staying there fighting everyone in the world.

i support any efforts made by our women and men in the forces, but I have a problem declaring war against individuals.

perhaps if the president said he would pull out, then he should.

being a support of democrats, im sure you were against the invasion to begin with....

what happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join